What If : Dense

What If.

College student. Ahn Yujin 19 years old. 3rd year. She is on medical faculty. Jang Wonyoung 18 2nd Year, bussines faculty. Along with het friends Kim Chaewon 20, Kim Minjoo 20, Choi Yena 20, Jo Yuri 19.

 

 

All of them were friends since senior high school. While Yujin and Wonyoung since they were childhood.

 

 

All of them is couple, except Yujin and Wonyoung. Who they didnt know what is it. One sided lover? Or just friends.

 

 

While Yujin keep on flirting with a bunch of girl with her full of fame. Wonyoung was there, cant be touched. She just focuss on her degree. Wonyoung is have a lot of passionated when it comes to her dream. Bussines in fashion industry.

 

 

Wonyoung ever been in entertaiment world before. In high school she was s famous beautiful model. At the time. But she end up to resigned herself and pursue her dream.

 

 

Yujin is not all bad, eventhough she is playfull and flirty as bad, she still have a smart brain. On high school she was joining on IT development and she succesfully bought her own cooper car and appartment for herself. She was rich by her own.

 

 

And eventhough Yujin is good in IT skill and sometimes she do hacking in some site and gained money for her life but she didnt put it on her college. IT is all about for soft skill.

 

 

She want to become a good doctor. When she winning to fighting against all the virusses in technological life, now she want to fight againt all the virusses in human life. It was Yujin decision.

 

 

Both Yujin and Wonyoung have a well planned future life. It makes all their friends and people around her felt envious.

 

 

But one thing that matter, their friends still in wonder why they both didnt dating each other.

 

 

Sometimes they felt bad at Wonyoung who keep on patient looking at how flirty Yujin was, but sometimes they keep amazed why Wonyoung look like it was fine and keep it on unbothered.

 

 

Even so Yujin and Wonyoung always together. Since Yujin have her own car, she always picked Wonyoung up everywhere and anytime. That was make all their friends exasperated.

 

 

Yena Yuri Chaewon And Minjoo now at coffeshop waiting for the younger.

 

 

"Are we want to keep like this?" Minjoo finally speak up.

 

"What is that?" Chaewon asking cluelessly.

 

"Of course is all about Yujin and Wonyoung things?" Minjoo said.

 

"I know you worried about your child but what else we can do?" Yena didnt know what to do.

 

"Why tho Yujin still flirty. I feel bad for Wonyoung." Yuri with pout hamster.

 

"The way Wonyoung lookin at Yujin is always become a things." Minjoo in comment.

 

"But its not all Yujins fault arent it? Wonyoung never confessing her feeling tho." Finally Chewon appearing in Yujin's side.

 

"But who the hell didnt notice it, without confessing we already know it babe." Minjoo start annoyed.

 

"Why you mad with me huh?" Chaewon looking at her girlfriend.

 

"Yujin just a dense. She didnt aware what a things going on between them." Yena said.

 

"We can do nothing" Yuri give up.

 

 

Yujin and Wonyoung who they talked about finally coming with interwhined hands.

 

 

"Im sorry, we re late. its because of Yujin." Wonyoung pouted.

 

"Why me, Jiheon called me. i dont know that it make a long time." Yujin while grab the chair for both of them.

 

 

"You see that, Wonyoung keep waiting meanwhile the other keep cheating" Minjoo whispering into Chaewon. The latter nodded.

 

"Anw, is there we missed something eonni?" Wonyoung asking in currious.

 

"No Wonyo, Nothing" Yuri answer.

 

 

Day by day passed without day thinking of Yujin and Wonyoung's relationship. They want to helping the younger couple but they didnt know what to do.

 

 

In the other hand, Yujin and Wonyoung worrying about their friends who acting weird when both of them around.

 

 

In the college garden.

 

"I have to thinking about this in a week. I thought this one can help them" Yena in mind full of ideas.

 

"What is that?" Chaewon asking.

 

"Lets come into Yujin's appartment. Last time we were there was in high school" Yena answering.

 

"Whats for" Minjoo ask.

 

 

"With that, Wonyoung wouldnt join it if we didnt ask her to come in. Then let we spend our night to talk in deep with Yujin about her feeling" Yena explaining.

 

"How if Yujin invite Wonyoung to join?" Yuri asking.

 

"As long as we come in sudden, Yujin have no time to call Wonyoung. Then BOOM we ve got the result" Yena look promising.

 

"Its sounds interesting, then when it should be?" Chaewon ask.

 

"Friday night" Yena answering. The other nodded.

 

 

In friday night. Four of them gather in one.

 

 

"Are you ready?" Yena asking. They are inside Chaewon's car in Yujin's appartment park.

 

"Its not we looks so weird when we come in late night asking to sleepover?" Yuri at the end doubting her girlfriend's plan.

 

"Cmon babe, we deal with this before" Yena calming her girlfriend.

 

"But we never going into Yujin's appartment in such a long time but suddenly we appearing in front of her door" Chaewon ask starting to worried.

 

"Lets surprise her" Yena answer.

 

 

They are still barking in doubt until they reach Yujin's room.

 

 

"Lets do our job" Yena surely push the room's bell.

 

 

 

Before they are enter the room and able to asking Yujin's theres Wonyoung running towards them. Crying.

 

 

Yujin let them in. Wonyoung hugged her without paying attention to the other.

 

 

"Yujin finally" Wonyoung asking in sobbing.

 

"The time have been decided. Ill open the fashion store in the next week." Wonyoung telling in hype.

 

 

Wonyoung tell about her business. In a year recently Wonyoung busy with her dream. Build her own store and her own brand. And the time finally come up. Wonyoung relieved that her hardwork got pay off.

 

 

"Congratulation" Yujin give her hug.

 

 

Things that they were planed before, cancelled. They end up with make a little party for Wonyoung and hung over.

 

 

While looking at the younger who sleep in each other arm's, the fourth of them capturing the moment and excused herself calmly without disturbing the two.

 

 

"Wonyoung will thank me later. I got a nice pict" Yena proudly.

 

"I dont know that they are look that close" Chaewon smiling.

 

"I wanna see Wonyoung who wake up in sulking because she found herself in Yujin's room just two of them and theres no us" Yena imagining.

 

"She even tell Yujin first before anyone else" Yuri saying.

 

"Wonyoung so in love with Yujin. I hope Yujin realize it soon" Minjoo wishing.

 

 

The day has come. Wonyoung finally make a opening ceremony. She inviting her big family, friends and her partners.

 

 

Wonyoung with white dress and long hair walkin into the stage to give a speach.

 

 

"..... one more time. Ill say thanks to my parents who keep to support me in everything. My whole family, my friends and....

 

 

my fiance, Ahn Yujin. Thankyou for always there" Wonyoung trying to hold her tears.

 

 

All of the guest giving applause while theres four girls frozen.

 

 

"Waitt.... Fiance"

 

 

---

 

 

"Yujin, you and Wonyoung...." Minjoo disbelief.

 

"Since when you two...." Chaewon snapping. After her speach Wonyoung with Yujin dragged into the corner of the room and being investigate.

 

"Whatt?" Yena snapping.

 

"Are you ve been in relationship? How about Jiheon? When it was starting? Why you didnt tell us?" Minjoo with bunch of question.

 

"Jiheon is my partner on job, and about that. Im courting Wonyoung in Senior High School and she said yes. And our engagment is a year ago. It was private in Hawaii. With only our family in " Yujin explaining. Wonyoung just silent looking at Yujin's face softly.

 

"Why you didnt tell us?" Yuri ask.

 

"I thought you already knew it. That is why when i flirt with another girls y'all was scold me back then. Its not it because of you worried about Wonyoung?" Yujin asking innocently.

 

"Yes we are, but its because i thought you still dense towards Wonyoung" Yena explain it.

 

Wonyoung chuckled.

 

"So its not Yujin who dense. But all of you, eonni. You didnt even know about our relationship yet" Wonyoung laughing hitting Yujin's lightly.

 

"And you took me as the dense's culprit" Yujin pouted. Wonyoung peck her cheeks.

 

"I guess, you didnt know that me and Wonyoung was living together since a long time" Yujin smirking.

 

", whats that for with that bunch of  pic that  i have been took secretly" Yena mumbled.

 

 

 

 

I hope you can enjoy this one because im lack of imagination letely.

 

Talking about the other, Did any of you already reading my on-going fiction "How Long?" ? How was it? Should i continue it or?

 

Please leave a comment. Thankyou.