What if : Worst Plan

What If.

"Yujin? Again" Wonyoung in council room sighed. She shook her head and leaning her back in her seat.

 

"What should we do to that girls? We lost our plan, Wonyoung" Jiheon who sit in front of her asking.

 

 

"Next month is our last duty, at least we should done something big before at an end" Jiheon advice.

 

 

Wonyoung is president council and Jiheon is the vice. They were in their 3rd year, their responsibility to lead their school mate going into an end as they should to prepare their school exam. And the new council team was already sign in.

 

 

"We never win against that group, i dont know what should i do" Jiheon asking while the president just staring at an empty space.

 

 

"Wonyoung, are you still with me?" Jiheon waving her hand in front of her.

 

 

"Ive got a cool idea and you know Jiheon.  This time, we will prove to the whole school that our leadership is not for nothing" Wonyoung smirking.

 

 

"I dont know what is it but i believe in you, lets take Yujin's group down" Jiheon still clueless but she have to optimistic.

 

 

Yujin, the name that they are talking about is their big enemy. Not that big. Yujin didnt disturb her, but Yujin's case always have an impact for the student council member.

 

 

Yujin had a bad record, with Ryujin and Chaeryeong as her friends. Three of them is bad at attitude, manner and also existance. They just attending in their school twice in a week. Or else they will make some disturbance. For the three of them, got spelled its not something matter. They enjoy the school like it was her playground.

 

 

  • Skipping the school (Three of them)
  • Cheating on the class ( Its for Chaeryeong and Ryujin. Yujin is the smartest. She never got a B grade eventho she less attending. Thats way she become the leader of the group and got a lot of admirer. She handsome tho)
  • Get caught when they do a things (Ryujin with her girlfriend, Yuna. And the leader Yujin with a different girl in every report)

 

The good point of them and the reason why sometimes they got an excuse from the teacher is, they are school athlete. They are basket player. They won a lot of gold medal in every competition.

 

But not for the president council and vice. Yujin and friends still one kind of school toxic, that should be banned.

 

 

It was lunch break, Yujin Chaeryeong Ryujin along with Yuna in their way to the school cafe, when suddenly someone bumped her shoulder into Yujin's and felt.

 

 

"Are you alright?" Yujin asking and rose her hand to help the girl.

 

The girl reach Yujin's hand and trying to stand up.

 

"Im sorry" Yujin worried, she was ready to get scold.

 

 

The rest of her friend just wishing in the corner for Yujin to didnt get any slap from the girl.

 

 

"Um. Im fine. Dont worry. Be careful next time. Okay." She said patting Yujin's shoulder and flashing her cute smile.

 

 

And walk away.

 

 

"Yujin, is that a real?" Ryujin asking, shaking Yujin's body. Yujin just drooling.

 

"She smiling?" Yuna still wonder.

 

"At you?" Chaeryeong adding.

 

"And touch me. In here" Yujin pointing at her chest and slapped by Ryujin.

 

"Stupid, she touch your shoulder" Ryujin correcting.

 

"Im not dreaming right?" Yujin repeating.

 

 

Her friend shook their head in sync.

 

 

"What are you doing to my friend, Wonyoung?" Ryujin frustrated looking at Yujin who still glued at her place.

 

 

Its not a secret that Leader Ahn Yujin falling into President Council Jang Wonyoung. Eventho she playing with a bunch of girl, Yujin dating no one of them. Yujin still looking into Wonyoung. But she knew well, that Wonyoung hate her existance. Thats way, she didnt confessing or trying to get close.

 

 

Council room.

 

 

Wonyoung entering the room with big smile and sitting in the couch. Jiheon who look at her confusedly take a seat beside of her.

 

 

"What happen with you?. Something good?" Jiheon asking.

 

"Something great. No. Wonderful" Wonyoung answering.

 

"What is that? Dont make me confuse please?" Jiheon.

 

"I met Yujin at the corridor" Wonyoung said with smug face.

 

"Then?" Jiheon ask.

 

"I smile at her. I make my move" Wonyoung smirking.

 

 

 

 

"Wonyoung. You dont say that?" Jiheon shocking.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes. You right" Wonyoung answer.

 

 

 

 

"Wonyoung, please. Its too far. Please cancel this plan and change into another one" Jiheon advice.

 

"Whats wrong with that? Huh? All of us know it. Yujin like me. If im be with Yujin, i can take over her action and we done good things" Wonyoung explaining.

 

"No Wonyoung. No. Please, dont play around with this plan. Its stupid. It will hurt" Jiheon start to worrying.

 

"Jiheon, i can take care myself well. Ill never fall for her" Wonyoung softly said to her bestfriend.

 

"Thats the point. You will take care of yourself. But dont you care with her? You play with her heart. It will hurt her" Jiheon has a good sense.

 

"Is she even have a heart? When she just going from one to another girl. Just said that my plan  as the things she should to pay off everything she had done and for our successful duty. We have double win here. Dont worry" Wonyoung still in her plan.

 

 

"But she.." Jiheon about to say.

 

 

"Im the president Jiheon, and please im not gonna be arrougant with you but i hope you agree with this plan" Wonyoung hard headed and walking out from the room.

 

 

"Why i smell something... bad will happen" Jiheon shook her head.

 

 

---

 

 

Yujin walking by herself into the school park. Her friends left her because she got called by the basket couch. Yujin is the Capt.

 

 

When she going into her car, she saw Wonyoung standing in the hall while looking at her phone.

 

 

"Why is she still here? It is not too late for her?" Yujin mumbled.

 

 

"Should i ask her? Yujin. No. No. Yujin" She fight with herself.

 

 

"So its a Yes" She said.

 

 

Yujin walking closer into her.

 

 

"H hei" She stuttering. Yujin done it. And now she regret it. No way to move backward.

 

 

Wonyoung turn her head.

 

 

"Scold? Slap? Hit?. Fine i get used into it" Yujin mumbled.

 

 

"Hei, what are you doing?" Wonyoung with her angelic smile and good enough to send Yujin into the heaven.

 

"Im going to ask you. It was pretty late. Someone pick you up?" Yujin asking.

 

 

Wonyoung shook her head and make a pout.

 

 

"What the hell with this girl. Freaking cute. Did you know that ill going to explode" Yujin gay panicking.

 

 

"W wa want me to d drive you home?" Yujin offering with full of hope.

 

"Will you?" Wonyoung ask cutely.

 

"O of course. Lets go" Yujin big smile on her face.

 

 

 

"Thanks Ryujin Chaeryeong for left me alone" - Yujin

 

 

"It was too easy, Ahn Yujin"- Wonyoung

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"You want to come inside?" Wonyoung asking. Yujin still disbelief that Wonyoung today was turn into an angel. Correct that. She is an angel since begining for Yujin.

 

They were in front of Wonyoung's home.

 

"So its a yes. Come in" Wonyoung grab Yujin's hand.

 

"Im sorry to make all of you waiting. This my friend, Yujin" Wonyoung introducing Yujin in front of her parents and her sister, Gyuri.

 

 

All of them greet Yujin friendly while Gyuri looks so cold.

 

 

"Cmon eat, im so hungry waiting for you" Gyuri scold the younger.

 

"Unnie, why you so mean?" Wonyoung whinned.

 

"Yujin, dont be shy. Eat everything what you want to" Wonyoung's mom offering her.

 

"N ne" Yujin about to reach the chicken but Wonyoung reach it first and place it in Yujin's plate.

 

 

"What was that?" Yujin still like daydreaming.

 

 

Wonyoung's parents looking at each other and smile.

 

 

"Im done" Gyuri roughly excuse herself made Yujin feel bad.

 

 

After a while Yujin and Wonyoung's parents talking. Yujin excuse herself to going back home.

 

 

Wonyoung take her into the door.

 

 

"Thanks Wonyoung for the dinner" Yujin with a puppy smile.

 

"Im the one who should to say thanks, Yujin. You drove me home" Wonyoung shyly tell her.

 

"I didnt mind tho if you ask me to pick you up tomorrow?" Yujin start her move.

 

"I wait for the offer anw" Wonyoung with a sarcastic tone.

 

"Fine, tomorrow at 7. Okay" Yujin said.

 

 

Wonyoung nodded.

 

 

"Bye Wonyoung"

 

 

"Bye Yujin, take care"

 

 

Yujin entering the car and start the engine. Wonyoung wave her hand.

 

 

 

"Take care till im the one who take over you, Ahn Yujin" She smirk.

 

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

Yujin with Wonyoung arrived at school together make all the noises keep spreading.

 

 

They bid goodbye in front if Wonyoung's class. They are not class mate.

 

 

"Yujin?" Ryujin Chaeryeong and Yuna snapped the girl who just put her bag in her seat.

 

 

"What?" Yujin asking like nothing happen.

 

 

"Is that real? Its not too fast?" Ryujin ask.

 

 

"What do you expect for our leader? She is handsome not like you" Yuna answering and teasing her girlfriend.

 

 

"Im proud of you, Yujin" Chaeryeong hit Yujin's shoulder. While Yujin proudly smiling.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

"Jiheon, why the class so noise when i come?" Wonyoung asking her seatmate.

 

"Of course, you and Yujin. The enemy who coming to school together nothing else" Jiheon answer still reading her book.

 

"Should i say that im succesed at my first move?" Wonyoung proudly.

 

"Why you didnt take it as a real, not just a game. You look cute together with her?" Jiheon advice.

 

"What? Are you freaking out? Yujin and me? Jiheon, you know that im straight. And im still into sunbaenim." Wonyoung huffed.

 

 

 

"Kai? Huening Kai? How if he cheating from you in the university?" Jiheon look at her.

 

 

 

"Of course he wouldnt. Im too cute to left by" Wonyoung cocky.

 

 

 

 

"Then just hope that Yujin didnt find out about it" Jiheon said.

 

"Im fine if she caught me as long as im done with this plan" Wonyoung smirking.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

After a month, magicaly its worth it. All the lies in one person and all the happines for another one make a things going well and easier. Yujin along with her friends was full attendance and have no any bad report in the whole month. And it was a new record.

 

 

Wonyoung and Jiheon finally took off her seat. Proudly saying. In their last month periode of their duty, theres nothing bad happen. Everything going in good way.

 

 

Today is the big day for both of Wonyoung and Yujin. For Wonyoung, it was her day to do ceremony for her last day as president. And for Yujin, she have a big plan to confessing the girl. She was reserving a fancy cafe with a good vibes. She done by herself, she didnt tell her friends yet. After a Yes from Wonyoung, then she will. It wasYujin’s plan.

 

 

Yujin have a plan to take Wonyoung out after school. Before that things happen, theres another things come out not as a plan in this morning. Wonyoung didnt answer the call when Yujin call her to pick her up, when she reach Wonyoung's house Wonyoung's mom said that Wonyoung was heading off while ago. Yujin didnt mind that. She drove her car by herself. When she arrived at school and parking her car, she about to go out when she saw Wonyoung with a guy that she know.

 

 

Huening Kai.

 

 

 Yujin knew a things between them. But as Yujin know, they just close friend and nothing more happen. She shook her head. She slightly thinking of jelousy. But she realize that she and Wonyoung was going that far. Yujin get used into Wonyoung's room so do with Wonyoung. She even stayover in Yujin's appartment. Nothing wild happening. The bolder line they through was just a kiss. Wonyoung really all out into her plan. She gave her first kiss into Yujin and did it all over again.

 

 

Not that long, the said guy bid goodbye to Wonyoung.

 

 

And that time, Yujin finally go out from her car. And greet her soon to be girlfriend.

 

 

"Heii, why you didnt answer my call?" Yujin asking. Not in a rude way. Soft. Softly to the one she love.

 

 

"Um im sorry, Yujin. But im kinda hurry." Wonyoung flashing her smile.

 

 

"Oh thats fine. Wanna walk together to class?" Yujin offering.

 

 

"I should to go to the council room, better we on separate way Yujin. Theres something i should ve done before the ceremony" Refusing from Wonyoung.

 

 

"Okay then. See you" Yujin wave her hand.

 

 

Yujin's mood turn into zero.

 

 

"Yujin whats wrong? You d look so pale?" Chaeryeong out from nowhere asking.

 

 

"Nothing. I just thinking that today something going to be ruined" Yujin's good at instinct.

 

 

"Did you planning something?" Chaeryeong asking.

 

 

"No nothing" Yujin give her smile.

 

 

"Gay's cmon, the ceremony will be held soon" Ryujin grab their hands.

 

 

 

Nothing ruined. The ceremony going well.

 

 

 

But after the ceremony.

 

 

 

Yujin about to give a congrats to Wonyoung who have done a big job and also to invite her tonight. When she reach the door, she heard something. For the first time she hate being able to sense something. Because now, it come to be real.

 

 

Inside the room.

 

 

"Kai finally ask me out tonight? After a while. You know Jiheon how much i miss him" Wonyoung said. Clearly in Yujin's ear.

 

 

"How about Yujin? Did you tell her?" Jiheon ask. Seems like she was worry.

 

 

"What was for?" Wonyoung answer. The words make Yujin's heart ache.

 

 

"As i said before, im not planning to date her. As long as im done with this, and Yujin didnt make any stupid things in my last month duty, i ll say that theres no more Yujin's things?" Wonyoung said.

 

 

Yujin still there.

 

 

"But at least, you say something before or explaining in a great way to her. Dont just come in and go like you want" Jiheon advice.

 

 

"I dont want to waste my time to make more drama, Jiheon" Wonyoung sighed.

 

 

No fancy cafe. No romantic dinner. No confessing.

 

 

Yujin hold everything that will going out anytime soon inside of her. She hold it as tight as she can.

 

 

Yujin finally walk into the room without any excuse.

 

 

"Conratulation for your succesfull duty. And also sorry to waste your time and make you tired, Wonyoung. Have a good time for tonight" Yujin smiling in front of Jiheon and Wonyoung and walk away.

 

 

"Y yujin" Wonyoung call her.

 

 

But Yujin didnt give any response.

 

 

Wonyoung look at Jiheon who just shrugged. And running away to chase Yujin.

 

 

"You are the one who create a tiring drama for yourself, Wonyoung" Jiheon said to herself while shook her head.

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

 

Wonyoung finally reach Yujin's hand. Pull her into her embrace.

 

 

"Im sorry Yujin" She crying in Yujin shoulder.

 

 

"Whats for? Theres nothing to apologize" Yujin answer trying to pull off Wonyoung's waist but failed. Wonyoung hug her tightly.

 

 

"Everything" Wonyoung still crying.

 

 

"No need to say sorry for something honest, Wonyoung. See im not even angry with you" Yujin calm her down.

 

 

Wonyoung release her hand from Yujin's neck. Still sobbing.

 

 

"Heii, stop crying. Look at me, and see. Im not mad at you. At all" Yujin said lifting Wonyoung's face.

 

 

"Im gladly accept all your honesty, Wonyoung. Im fine with that" Yujin caressing Wonyoung's cheeks.

 

 

"Are you sure?" Wonyoung asking while holding her another tears.

 

 

Yujin nodded.

 

 

"As long as you promise me something" Yujin said while Wonyoung looking at her.

 

 

"Dont ever to do it again. No for me. Or anyone else. As much as you hate them, you didnt have any excuse to playing with their heart. Because a heart is something important. They die for their heart and heart that caused they are died. They are alive cause their heart who keep that." Yujin paused and smile to her.

 

 

“Im sorry for going this far, Yujin” Wonyoung still pleading sadly.

 

 

"I forgive you, Wonyoung" Yujin said.

 

 

"Really?" Wonyoung ask.

 

 

Yujin smiling to her.

 

 

"Stop crying, because you will look puffy for tonight." Yujin squeezed Wonyoung's cheeks.

 

 

Wonyoung pull Yujin into her second embrace.

 

 

"Its hurt, Wonyoung. So much hurt"


 

 

 

 

 

Ive just got this work’s idea from a sentence “No need to apologize for being honest”. I love Jiheon. As person and as this character. About Gyuri? Something unfixed here. I supposed to make a continuation but unfortunately, its one shot.

 

Should i make a new series with this shot as a prologue?