What If : Tom and Jerry

What If.

Seoul Senior High School is one of favorite school in Korea. Theres a lot of highly classy grade student attend this school. School with a large of garden and beautiful flower inside, have a two biggest girl group that consist with all beauty girls. Both of groups is not in a good circumtances and have no names tag.

 

First theres Ahn Yujin, Second grade. She is one of the most popular girl in this school. Ahn Yujin got a lot of student crush. But more than 75% is all girls. Ahn Yujin had a cool and easy going type. She was play along with her besties well. Kwon Eunbi, Third grade. She is an ex Student Council’s chief. She is beautiful and y in one package. Choi Yena, Third grade. The most well player ever. She have beautiful face but its kinda twisted with her manner. Lee Chaeyeon, Second grade. She is Yujin’s classmates and Kwon Eunbi’s girl friend. Lee Chaeyeon and Kwon Eunbi is like role model of long lasting relationship. They are called as number 1 couple in Seoul Senior High School.

 

For the second, Theres Jang Wonyoung.Jang Wonyoung is freshman.  She have unaccepted beauty level. She is so friendly. Her smile is worlds creature meaning. Jang Wonyoung is almost 100% all boys wishes. Dating with Jang Wonyoung is a pride for all boys in the school. Jang Wonyoung list of friends is all girls with their speciality. Honda Hitomi, she is a year older but stay in the same grade as freshman because she was one year skip. She is japanese. Her special skill is in her cheeks. All student will coming to her just to pinch her cheeks and falling in sudden. Yabuki Nako, second grade.  She is all cute in her way. She is not in romance relationship but she is soulmates-ship with Honda Hitomi since they are from same country. Jo Yuri, second grade. She with Nako is classmates. Her special skills is in her voice. She is an cover singer and have a million subscibers on her Youtube channel. One of them is Choi Yena.

 

Both of group is in cold wars. When the war is begin? What the problem between the two? And How the actually reason? Is unknown. No one knows. They are will barking with each other when both of group meet. Not all of them. Just the younger one. Ahn and Jang. All her friends just being there and do nothing. As long as they didnt have a big deal with them. They are just sit and watching them and when theres intense all friends from both group will coming closer to calm them. The Ahn girl and The Jang one.

 

 

In the peaceful morning in Yujin and Chaeyeon class.

 

Yujin just sit there. Looking at the empty window and sometimes showing her dimples when she lookin at the two birds just chilling and fly around the tree in their school garden. Yujin table is in the middle from the the teacher’s table close with the walls window.  Theres Lee Chaeyeon and Kwon Eunbi sitting in the corner of the room with everyone knows what they did.

 

 

“Yujinnnnn” Shouted from the girl with duck’s face look a like with Vanilla Milk and sandwich in her hand.

 

“Can you just shut your mouth, we are in a good mood now” Theres ruined moment Eunbi snapped the duck.

 

“Is it not too early to cuddling?” Yena complaining while looking at Eunbi just sitting in Chae’s laps while reading some book together.

 

“Who’s just cuddling? If you talk about us. Didnt you just see, we just studying together?” Eunbi in im-all-the-right state. Theres an Chae’s angelic laughter and Yujin looking at how their friends looks like a kindergarten kids.

 

“Whats news? Dont you say that your Jo Yuri just covering new song and you are here send us going to her channel” Yujin snapped.

 

“Chill, Kids. No. Jo Yuri just announcing thet she will post her new one tomorrow. Its said that y’all free for today” Yena smug face. “Wait im here to ask you something” Yena true questioning.

 

“Just ask. You waste my time duck” Eunbi snapped still in Chae’s laps.

 

“Please Eunbi. Give me a time to breathe” Yena hoping at Eunbi.

 

“And please guys. Can you stop it. What the question? We re going to start the class and running out of time” Yujin remainding.

 

“Are you just enough with that Minjoo girl?” Yena curriosity.

 

Kim Minjoo is another student icon. Minjoo is third grade. She is one of girls that come into Yujin. And one from all the girls that finally Yujin decide to goin out with.

 

“Its not that too old to asking the news?” Yujin answering. “We re not even dating, we just hang out and take a time together. And now we just stay in our space like before” Yujin explaining.

 

“I thought theres a things between you two” Chaeyeon speak up. “Me and my beloved eonni just thinking that we ve found our rival as the best couple” Chaeyeon giggling.

 

“No. Not yet. I just feels alright to stay still” Yujin smirking.

 

The class has begin. Eunbi and Yena leaving the room.

 

 

Lunch time at the canteen.

 

Ahn Yujin group just talk randomly in front of their food when Jang Wonyoung’s group come in turn the vibes into silently silence. All the student knew about the war. Its not the right things they meet with each other in the canteen. Jang Wonyoung’s friends will spend their lunch times in the coffeshop in school area and school canteen is Ahn Yujin’s state.

 

“See, who is coming?. Jang princess from woodland landing her beauty feet in our rough place” Yujin greeting with sarcasm tone without looking at the girl.

 

All her friends just in silent mode. Chae and Eunbi start to talking with each other pretending like they didnt hear anything. Yena with food and gulped the drink sometimes.

 

Meanwhile Jang Wonyoung’s group stopped right beside the seat of someone who just shouted them. Wonyoung with anger face still looking straight.

 

“Ive told you, we dont need going here” Nako with lower voice whispering at Hitomi.

 

“Calm girls. We dont need anything except prepare whats next” Yuri knew well and give advice.

 

Wonyoung girl turning her gaze into someone who still playing with the food with annoying face.

 

“Im so sorry Miss Ahn. But we dont need your greet and take your food well” Wonyoung words made Yujin taking aback looking at the girl.

 

“Ill have a good lunch when you didnt pull your presence in front of me right now” Yujin snapped.

 

“My presence is nothing than the food that hanging in corner of your lips. Should i take care of it?” Wonyoung victory smile and left the drooling Ahn Yujin.

 

“Sh*it” Yujin cursed to herself. All her friends giggling at her back.

 

“Y’all guys is sh*t” Yujin scold the three of them and left.

 

“Scold me baby, but at least i meet with my Jo Yuri here” Yena while her eyes still following Jang’s group.

 

“Why didn’t you confess her, I mean. Why you didnt try it?” Chaeyeon looking at Yena.

 

“Are you afraid because Yuri have a lot of admirer and you just her little dumbas* in her life?” Eunbi teasing.

 

“Ofc not. But its no one other reason than that brat Yujin” Yena pouted almost no different with her twins. Duck.

 

“Why? Is she ever warned you to stay away?” Chaeyeon ask.

 

“No she didnt. But guys can you imagine it. When i trying to dating Yuri and theres Yujin and Wonyoung keep arguing. Its like we are Romeo and Juliet in real life. Me was locked in Yujin’s side. And Yuri, she will always take care her kids. Woyoung.” Yena about to cry.

 

“Theres no Eunbi if she is not exist with a bunch of smart brain” Eunbi smirking.

 

“Whats is it?” Both Chaeyeon and Yena  looking at her.

 

“A bet game” Eunbi with smug face.

 

“Hows the plan?” Yena asking.

 

“Its so simple. All of us knew it. Yujin is hate to lose. And its about her pride” Eunbi smiling in devil look. “Just pretend like we are seriously in this game. And we ll see theres no gap between us and Jang’s girls. You’ll easily get close with your Jo Yuri. This is what you want, Ducky” Eunbi in angel face.

 

“Oh my god, i never love you like today Eunbi” Yena about to hug Eunbi but got a shot by Chae’s eyes.

 

 

It was Saturday night.

 

All of them spending their free time with a lovely one. But Yujin just got called by Eunbi. The leader. By age. To coming in emergency meeting. No other. Its just about their plan and Yujin didnt know it.

 

Yena’s house.

 

Theres three kids in Yena s living room watching netflix series with a glass of juice in front of them. Yujin who is like a habit just come in without give any knock.

 

 

“Emergency meeting is called a party. Isnt?” Yujin shocking the rest.

 

“Yujin. Cmon. My parents just goin on trip. Lets enjoy the night” Yena inviting the girl who stay still standing infront of the door. Theres Chaeyeon and Eunbi glued each other.

 

“And you let yourself being their guard?” Yujin teasing Yena while pointing at the couple. She sitting beside Yena and Yena give a brotherhood hug.

 

“Yujin, we ve go a new games. We ll inviting you to join. No. We want you to being the main role here” Eunbi letting go Chaeyeon’s hands in her shoulder.

 

“What is that” Yujin cluelessly.

 

“Just listen at the step and you will understands. Its suit with  your style, Yujin” Chaeyeon advanced.

 

“Lets do a bet?” Eunbi smirking.

 

“A bet, with me as a main role? Why its sounds like it weird?” Yujin have a good sense.

 

“Noo. Yujin we are here is your girls. You are our leader. Maknae on top. And your popularity is no doubt. And its really suit you if you join it as a main” Yena really knew that the younger is kinda like to got a compliment. She does. Her cheeks is blushing.

 

“Okay then. What should i do?” Agreeing without knowing.

 

“Date the Jang princess” Eunbi like whispering but sounds like thunder for Yujin.

 

“Wtf are you saying, i can dating with all people. Jang is a far from the list and y’all know it we are never being good at each other” Yujin shocked.

 

“Thats the point baby. You just said the reason. You can date with all people and we knew it. But dating with Jang Wonyoung is so amazing things that happen in almost my 19years of life. And we want to see it” Eunbi reasoning.

 

“Why it should be Jang. I hate it even just looking at her face and now, a joke.” Yujin still cluelessly

 

“Are you afraid?” Eunbi blurted Yujin lock keywords.

 

“Ofc im not. Lets do it. What the return?” Yujin make a deal.

 

“We will do anything for our Ahn Yujin. No. We ll pay your meal in a year” Chaeyeon the richest said.

 

“Okay fine” its not because the return. But Yujin’s pride.

 

 

It was Monday. The games starting.

 

It was a lunch break. Yujin walk by herself into coffeshop. The place that Jang’s girls hang in. By herself. She just refused her friends’s advice to acompany her.

 

With all her confident she walking into the order place. All Jang’s girls eyes looking at her. Yujin wait the coffee and take a seat close to Jang’s.

 

“Miss Ahn, are you feeling lost?. I can acompany you and put you back into your place?” Wonyoung bothering while give a died stare.

 

“Oh hi, Jang princess” Yujin walk closer to the younger and her friends. Yuri, Hitomi and Nako was prepare their best to see the war.

 

“No need to. Why i should to lost when i see the beautiful light infront of me” Yujin style in her games starting. The dimples as her best tools.

 

“ I have no time to arguing with you. Lets go guys” Wonyoung calling her girls. And the rest get up following the younger words.

 

When Wonyoung turning her body she got pulled by Yujin in her wrist. And now Wonyoung against Yujin’s face make the rest shocking.

 

“Can i lend your baby. Ill take care of her in a while” Yujin make a permission to Jang’s girls. Wonyoung nodded as  a hint for them to left.

 

Both of them sitting against each other. Yujin give a smile and softly staring at the girls.

 

“Can you stop it?. What do you want from me?” Wonyoung get enough.

 

“Are you start to whipped by me?” Yujin teasing.

 

Wonyoung about to get up.

 

“Please wait. Till my coffee coming and ill give you the reason  why i drag you. Just calm” Yujin trying to aproaching well. Wonyoung back to her seat. Give the alert eyes.

 

Yujin just enjoying the coffee theres silent moment in a while. The younger looking at her while knocking the table with her finger as a hint that Yujin take a long time.

 

“Okay its kinda weird and i know you feel it” Yujin start the words while clear . The younger just looking with strict.

 

“You know that both of us is not in good circumstance. And here i am. Want to apologize and clear our problem.” Yujin flashing her smile.

 

“Are you sick? Fever or?” Wonyoung who had no idea hows coming her  enemy felt sorry so sudden.

 

“Maybe ill die. Is that your needed answer?. Cmon Wonyoung, i take this as serious matters. I just want be friends with you. Forget about what just happening” Yujin trying to drag Wonyoung into her plan in the good ways.

 

“Sorry Miss Ahn, it should be somethin just happened and you going to me in a plan” Yujin’s ways its not too good for Wonyoung. Caught up.

 

“Well, its because Yena. You know Yena eonni right?” Yujin in confused plan.

 

“Ofc. What up with that?” Wonyoung intimidate face ruin Yujin’s mind.

 

“Sh- She is whipped by your friends Jo Yuri” Yujin stuttering.

 

“And then?” Wonyoung another shot.

 

“Uhm yes. You know she is – Yena eonni really like Jo Yuri and because of the war and both of them in the apart of the group. Its hard to Yena eonni to make a move. Jang princess just please me to help my friends” Yujin talking while playing with her drink. She is in ability to speak well. Shes just saying while thinking how to turn the plan but Yujin herself disbelief that it works. Yujin trying to looking at the younger. She lift up her face. She saw Wonyoung chuckled.

 

“Whats wrong?” Yujin in zero confident.

 

“Nothing” Wonyoung shrugged.

 

“Are you mocking me?” Yujin snapped.

 

“Hei, you just apologizing and now you scold me like the way. Are you really take it as serious matters?” Wonyoung droop her jaw.

 

Wonyoung words make Yujin stutter. She just thinking that she messing her own plan.

 

“No—I just” Yujin stuttering. Wonyoung get up. She walking into Yujin’s side.

 

“Ill thinkin about it. You are cute anw. Yujin-ie” Wonyoung bent over into Yujin’s ears. Whispering. And left the red cheeks Yujin’s with her coffee in that place.

 

“Wh--- What did she just said?” Yujin drooling.

 

 

The bell is already ringing.

 

Its time for student to going home. But Ahn Yujin just glued in her desk. Spacing out in red cheeks.

 

“What the hell is going on. She just said im cute. Is that im really are? Jang Wonyoung said im cute?” Yujin smiling in alone.

 

She shooked her head.

 

“What just happen. No. I should to court her. But why its like im courted?” Yujin realize her feel in soon.

 

 

Yujin rooms

 

 

Yujin just reading the comic series peacefully. Before something shocking her.

 

Jang Wonyoung appearing in front of her opened door.

 

“Hy” Wonyoung greeted. She just wearing jeans with white shirt. Yujin look at her as different. She saw something shining from Wonyoung’s.

 

“May i ?” Wonyoung who stay still shocking the spacing out Yujin. Yujin let Wonyoung in. Wonyoung sitting in the small couch while observing around Yujin’s room.

 

“Its nice” Wonyoung complimenting how Yujin’s room vibes. Yujin in that sudden moment trying to clear up her bed. And sitting in beside of Wonyoung. Not too close. Its around one meters space.

 

“Wait, What are you doing here? And how come you know wheres my house?” Yujin asking.

 

“I just going to my almost-friends-in-soon, is theres something weirds?” Wonyoung teasing the girl beside of her.

 

“No. I mean. I--  you can text me first” Yujin sulking

 

“Thats the point Yujin-ie. I havent your number and im here to asking for it” Wonyoung pinching Yujin cheeks. Yujin turn red mode on.

 

“So is that mean, we are not an almost -friends-in-soon. But we are friends. You are here. No almost -friends-in-soon coming to her almost -friends-in-soon in the night just to asking phone number?” Yujin still care about their identity mates. She still in the games rules.

 

“You explaining to hard. But i get it. I said yes” Wonyoung close her face in front of Yujin’s.

 

“We are always in war. And i just realized  as i said before, you are cute. I thought that i lost a lot of moment” Wonyoung said in an inch meanwhile Yujin widen her eyes.

 

The paused moment is take too long. They didnt knew that someone just watching them infront of the door.

 

 

Seoul Senior High School.

 

Yujin walk in to her class. Theres Eunbi Chae and Yena in her desk.

 

“So how is it?” Yena starting the question.

 

“Its fine” Yujin take a cool gaze and sitting cross with them.

 

“Its not that fast?” Chaeyeon asking while smirking.

 

“No” Yujin simply answer didnt know what the meaning of her friends.

 

“Yena just saw you cuddling in your room” Eunbi blurted while Yena smug faces.

 

“Wh—What? What the are you doing guys? Spying?” Yujin got shocked.

 

“Your opened door habit is bad for your future, Yujin” Yena crossed her hands.

 

“It said that you are the winner. I should pay all of it” Chae proudly looking the younger.

 

“Yes i am the winner. But im not cuddling with her we just----“ Yujin words cutted.

 

“We just spending our beautiful night, isnt it?” Wonyoung appeared in sudden for twice. But for now she is with all girls behind.Wonyoung who just coming choose to sitting in Yujin’s laps without permission.

 

“What are you doing here. Just move your fc*kin as* now” Yujin trying to lift up Wonyoung’s but useless. Wonyoung stay still while laughing.

 

“How was it Yujin?” Eunbi ask the struggle girl.

 

Yujin endup trying and let Wonyoung hanging in her. Her mind just going anywhere. She found something run out from the plan. How come Wonyoung being this ease at her group. And its looks like usual things Wonyoung coming and talking with Yujin’s group. Yujin looking into Yena and Yuri with interlocking hands. And Hitomi Nako who hugging Eunbi.

 

“Can you tell me what the hel* is going on” Yujin snapped all of them. Wonyoung move into the seat beside her.

 

“Yujin, about the bet games. We planning it before. Its didnt going well” Chae droop her head.

 

“We just wanna see us together. Not being in a group. When we planning about the bet games, we just feeling guilty towards Wonyoung. After we meet you to talking about the games, we going into Wonyoung. We apologizing first. And Wonyoung joining the plan. We changed it” Eunbi explaining.

 

“Change the plan and me as a victim then?” Yujin start angry. She get up facing Eunbi.

 

“The plan is to help me” Wonyoung standing beside Yujin. Yujin turn the gaze into Wonyoungs.

 

“To help me, confessing my feeling towards you.” Wonyoung already confess surprising Yujin. All her friends just listen and nodded in rhitme.

 

“I like you since the first i was entering this school. I dont know why, you look at me in different. Im one of your admirer but you take me as your enemy. We are not even greeting each other in a good way yet. Nothing can help. Its me who pretend like my group against yours. As long as you notice my presence, im okay with it” Wonyoung about to cry. Yujin confused.

 

“I trying to throw my feeling away, but i cant. After Eunbi Eonni, Chae eonni and Yena eonni coming to me. Its like a light guide my way. And i choose to joining. Its not their fault but mine” Wonyoung already tearing. She droop her face infront of Yujin.

 

Its not only both of group member. But Yujin all classmates was around. Lookin at the crying girl and murmuring behind.

 

“Yujin we really sorry about this. But we are friends like a long time but we didnt know the reason why you hate Wonyoung that much” Yena cross the silence.

 

Yujin who confused and stuck in the crowd have no another choices except a honestly words.

 

“Can you stop blame me. This is Wonyoung’s fault since the start. She made me hate her and she made us being apart group and against each other” Yujin snapped.

 

“Whats my fault in the past Yujin-ie?” Wonyoung shocked looking at the older while trying to breathe.

 

Wonyoung left Yujin and all her friends.

 

 

It was almost a weeks Yujin and Wonyoung in a cold.

 

Yujin and Wonyoung will throw the gaze when they met. But all their friends now merge in one. When Wonyoung join them, It exactly theres no Yujin and itsgoing  the same way.

 

Yujin just laying in her bed when her mind going to the sky. She grabed her phone. Text someon.

 

Miss Ahn

Eonni...

 

Capt. Eunbi

Yujin!!! Why its so sudden? Any wrong?

 

Miss Ahn

Eonni, may i know where Wonyoung’s house?

 

Capt. Eunbi

Another sudden things. Wait, whats for? Please dont did any move Yujin. Did you just see how hurt she is?

 

Miss Ahn

Im not that stupid eonni. Can u just believe me.

 

Capt. Eunbi

Okay. I trust u. Dont ruin it.

 

Miss Ahn

Thanks Eonni!!!

 

 

That night after Yujin got Wonyoung’s address, she quickly running into it. She found the address. Wonyoung lived with herself in the appartment. Yujin push the doorbell. And beautiful creatures open the door. With white shirt big sized.

 

“Hello” Yujin greet her awkwardly.

 

“Come in” Wonyoung give her smile.

 

“Did you want some drink?” Wonyoung offering.

 

“Not really but a glass of water sounds good” Yujin show her smile.

 

Not too long, theres a glass of water. Orange water and some slice of cake served well infront of Yujin.

 

“Just take it, im not give any poison. Dont worry” Wonyoung while looking at stuttered Yujin.

 

“Uhm. Thanks.”She gulped the water.

 

“Did you feel something weird on your belly and your head?” Wonyoung smirking face.

 

“What—You just” Yujin sudden panicked.

 

Wonyoung laughing at the older.

 

“JK. Im not a killer. And never trying to be” Wonyoung spread the laughter.

 

 Yujin sighed. Yujin about to angry but looking how cute Wonyoung when she laugh, she cant do anything.

 

“Wonyoung, im here to clear it” Yujin lower her tone. The deep one. Wonyoung listening in silent.

 

“I know, it was my fault. Im the arrogant. About the bet games tho. I didnt mean it. I just really want to be the winner, until” long paused. “You said that im cute” Yujin shyly droop her face.

 

“Im sorry im not good to know how was your feeling. But believe me. I really wanna make it clear. About you and me. About our friends.” Yujin really hoping in the sad way.

 

Wonyoung push herself into the couch. Sighed.

 

“Did you think that ill forgive you?” Wonyoung turning her gaze into Yujin’s face.

 

“I know it. I really did a---“ Yujin got stopped. Theres something smooth and sweet pecks into Yujin’s lips. Yujin shocked. She forgot her sentence.

 

“How about my confession anw?” Wonyoung in front of Yujin’s face whispering. Both of them is really lucky one. Theres no one will disturb the moment. Theres just two of high schooler girl who trying to fix their things. Cute things.

 

“You ll regret it if you refuse me. My lips is really fit your taste. Isnt?” Wonyoung seduction made Yujin weak. Yujin instantly nodded. Agreed with Wonyoung. Its describe how dumb Yujin is infront of Wonyoung.

 

But suddenly Yujin shooked her head. She pull her soul back into her body. Trying to fix her seat position and slowly push Wonyoung whos in only an inch infront of her.

 

“I like it. I do. But its too fast to decide” Yujin in a cool respon. Yujin really hate it when she got intimidated. Even her true self against her. Yujin still act like she is too bold to weak.

 

“Okay then, ill say yes to Chaewon’s confession tomorrow. Now, go home” Wonyoung while flashing smile letting Yujin into her door.

 

Bold Yujin messed up.

 

“No. I mean, ill decide in only a day. How about tomorrow?. No. An hours later?” Yujin bargain.

 

“I want it now or never” Wonyoung in strict.

 

“Thats okay. Yes. Lets dating now. You are my girlfriend and im yours. Whats now?” Yujin talking fastly. Wonyoung chuckled.

 

Wonyoung draw her closer. Hug Yujin tightly. Curling her arms into Yujin’s neck. Snuggling her face into Yujin’s shoulder.

 

“I know you hate me because you want me” Wonyoung whispering. Cool Yujin trying to push Wonyoung.But not that long she change her mind. She grab Wonyoung’s back.

 

“Im sorry i hurt you before” Yujin rubbing Wonyoungs back. Yujin felt Wonyoung shake her head.

 

“Can i take a breathe please” Yujin who got tighted hug struggling to catch the air.

 

They slowly pull theirself back. But Yujin stop it. She saw that liquid coming into younger’s pinky cheeks. Yujin wipe it softly.

 

“Why are you crying?” Yujin worried.

 

“Im glad. Finally we can spend our day together without fighting like a cat and mouse everyday. Im tired Yujin-ie” Wonyoung droop her face sobbing.

 

Yujin lift her face up.

 

“Hei, dont worry. I promise you. Ill never scold you like before. But—“ Yujin paused while smiling “Im bad at keeping promises” Yujin got a sudden hit by Wonyoung in her arms.

 

“You are still annoying” Wonyoung laughing while cuddling and hugging Yujin’s. Yujin just smiling looking at how cute Wonyoung is.

 

“Thanks for the compliment and the lips. Im looking for another shot” Yujin whispering into Wonyoung’s ear. Wonyoung chuckled happily.

 

 

Its lunch break.

 

They are eating together. Wonyoung, Hitomi, Nako. Then Yena, Yuri, Chaeyeon and Eunbi in line a cross them. Theres no Yujin. Their friends still didnt know yet that both of their youngest from the group was in a good climate. Just Eunbi.

 

Yujin walk in, but she suddenly turn her way when she saw wonyoung. Eunbi caught it.

 

“Yujin-ah” Eunbi shouted. Yujin stopped. The rest looking at her.

 

“What is this? Did you just said that you will make a clear with Wonyoung lastnite?” Eunbi angry, she thought that Yujin just broke her promises. All her friends confusedly looking at each other.

 

“Eonni, whats wrong? Im not run away. Wonyoung text me to buy mint choco ice cream. And i just remember now, ill back to take it” All of them drooling with Yujin gentle action. Meanwhile Wonyoung left blushing her cheeks.

 

“So both of you was going well now ?” Chaeyeon asking Wonyoung. Wonyoung shyly nodded.

 

“How come?” Yena amazed with amazing voice.

 

“Look how cool she is, bought you an ice cream meanwhile you can do it by yourself Wonyoung-ah” Hitomi complimenting to the girl who in 10 meters away from them.

 

“Is that Yujin just coming to buy an ice cream for you when she is from nowhere and you are the one who close to the Ice cream’s bar?” Yuri another compliment. Chae and Yena jealous in sudden. She beaten by an arrogant Yujin who turn on into sweet-cool person. And Wonyoung just give a smug face.

 

“She finally got whipped by you, Wonyoung-ah” Eunbi teasing.

 

“I didnt do anything, maybe she want to take care of me well” Wonyoung proudly looking at Yujin who brought a lot of ice cream.

 

“Did you just talkin behind?” Yujin pouted while share the ice cream that she just bought. While Nako and Hitomi give a space seat for Yujin beside of Wonyoung.

 

“Thanks Nako chan Hitomi chan” Yujin smiling and take a sit.

 

“Now, about me and Wonyoung-“ Yujin stopped.

 

“Thats enough, we know it. Wonyoung tell us” Yena cutted Yujin.

 

Yujin turn the gaze into Wonyoung, she about to snapped the younger but giving up after seeing forgive-me-face from Wonyoung. She endup with pinching Wonyoung’s cheeks and going to bite but Eunbi just coughing and stop the action.

 

“Im sorry, i didnt mean to ruin your moment” Eunbi stuttering. While the rest laughing and Yujin Wonyoung couple blusshing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another annyeongz story. Im trying to fill the request by @sinbyeong and mix with mine.