What If : Easy Love 2.0

What If.

Warn : Before you read the story, ill sure you that its not sequel from the story before. But the title is still suit for this. So i make it as the 2 nd Version of Easy Love. Hope you like it.

 

 

“Ms. Ahn Yu Jin”  The headmaster of Seoul High School called her into his room.

 

“Yes Mr. Park, Is there something?” Yujin fix herself bowed then sitting infront of him.

 

“Ms Ahn, all of us knew it that you are student grade A of this school. After Kim Chaewon grad, you become her succesor ” Mr. Park complimenting while Yujin make a refusal face.

 

“Ms. Ahn, i just got a command from the biggest investor of this school. You know who right?”  Yujin nodded.

 

“He want me looking for tutor for her second daughter. She is in first year and got learning difficulties. And now, i want you to help her” Mr Park offering.

 

“I cant refuse it Mr, but am i good enough to being her tutor. I mean they can searching for profesional one” Yujin said.

 

“I knew it, Yujin. But He said, someone who on the same school as her is better. I think so. You know how this school’s rules and methods. I trust you, Yujin”

 

Yujin just sign in the offer.

 

 

A year later.

 

 “The faks Yujin, you dating her?” Yena. Yujin’s bestfriend almost spill the coffee in front of them.

 

“Can you shut up, please. Looks they are lookin at us” Yujin trying to calm her friend.

 

It was weekend, they did a meet up on the coffeshop. Yena is a year older and in university, while Yujin is on the last year of high school.

 

“Ive told you right, to become her tutor is the big mistake of your life Yujin. You didnt need more money, your family is rich enough to pay all your debt. But why you choose to be the slave” Yena’s words coming out nowhere.

 

“Im not a slave, i just want to help her” Yujin said while Yena shook her head.

 

“Their family is really nice, and now im not only being her tutor but also help Mr. Jang’s company” Yujin leaning back to the seat.

 

“I know they are nice people. But her daughter. Almighty Jang Wonyoung. She is the first rank of arrogant girl in the school. I bet, you are too nerdy thats why she easily take the opportunitties from you and make you as her girlfriends” Yena’s commenting with the reason.

 

“No, she is not that bad. And im the one who confessing” Yujin shyly.

 

“What? Yujin? Jang Wonyoung someone who you hate the most. We know how rude she is. My girlfriend, Jo Yuri got bullied by her just because she accidentaly spill the drink in her shoes. Yuri is her senior but she can do that. She make all the student being her slave all the day. And one thing, did you forget the first time she entering the school and slap your face just because you crashing her” Yena all out while Yujin smiling crazy remember that time.

 

Yena sighed.

 

“See, you lost your mind Yujin” Yena another words.

 

“I dont know tho” Yujin smiling.

 

“ What the reason then?” Yena asking.

 

“I just find somehow, she need a friends. She is lonely. I cant see her like that” Yujin playing with her coffee.

 

“Then you decide yourself to confess her, wait. Is she that easy to say YES?” Yena got the point.

 

“She is beautiful and you..”

 

“A nerd with a rounded glasses” Yujin cut Yena words.

 

“She didnt say yes” Yujin still in the cup of coffee.

 

“And how you dare to think of it as a dating, you smart my ?” Yena got enough.

 

“When i confess, she didnt say Yes. But she kissed me Yujin in red

 

“She just kiss you. Wait, What Yujin? Kissing?” Yena shocked.

 

“Im a year dating with Yuri, i just got once in my cheeks” Yena about to cry.

 

“Thats why, i take it as Yes” Yujin smuged face.

 

“At this point, is that you confessing her because you love her or its just because you didnt wanna see her in her loneliness?” Yena trying to make a result.

 

“I still dont know, I just wanna see her smile” Yujin answering.

 

“Is Jang Wonyoung girl can smile?” Yena wondering.

 

“Of course, she will smile when i give her an ice cream. But then she will slapped me when my creep smile come out” Yujin said.

 

“Ouch, she is the S chara. As expected” Yena out of the blue.

 

“What is that?” Yujin confused

 

“Soon you ll know, you are too nerd to this. Anw lets catch up later Yujin i have dating with Yuri. Ill spill this tea to all her unnies” Yena walk out from the shop.

 

Yujin have a good relationship with her senior in high school. Yena and Yuri just one of the couple’s that Yujin be friend with.

 

 

High School.

 

Yujin just put her stuff on her bag when a figure was standing with a frown infront of her classroom.

 

“Yujin, better you take it fastly or she will burn this class” Jiheon, Yujin’s seatmate whispering.

 

“Thanks Jiheon, but instead of the class she will burn you first” Yujin chuckled while the yellow haired girl run out dodge the fire.

 

Yujin walk out from her class.

 

“You make my friend afraid” Yujin greeting her girlfriend.

 

“Do i care?” Wonyoung’s as usual. Yujin just smiling.

 

“Lets go” Yujin pull Wonyoung’s wrist.

 

All of the student looking at them. Its been a month after their relationship revealed. Some of them wishing for happiness but mostly hate their relationship. Yujin’s supporter is all Wonyoung’s haters. All of student will easily falling into the nerdy Yujin with her sweet smile meanwhile they will look at Wonyoung in the opposite way.

 

 

Wonyoung handed her cooper’s key to Yujin. They get used into it without any words.

 

“Today i need a rest for study” Wonyoung saying while looking at the window and Yujin driving.

 

“But you ve daily test tomorrow” Yujin answer.

 

“Are you deaf?” Wonyoung looking forward grew mad.

 

“Okay. Ice cream shop then study” Yujin still in her way.

 

“Ice cream shop and you go away” Wonyoung back to the window view.

 

“No study No Ice cream” Yujin hard headed.

 

“No Ice cream No Kissing” Wonyoung didnt move.

 

“Yes kissing Yes studying” Yujin smiling while keep the bickering.

 

‘’Fine. Ice cream and studying. Are you feels good now?” Wonyoung snapped.

 

“Wheres the kiss” Yujin stopped the car. They arrived infront of Ice cream shop.

 

Wonyoung leaned forward, Yujin close her eyes ready to... slapped.

 

“Kiss my hand” Wonyoung go out from the car.

 

 

It was 11 PM. They still busy studying in Wonyoungs room. After coming back home from the ice cream shop, Yujin get interrupted by Wonyoung’s father. Yujin’s brain is useful enough to handle company things. Wonyoung’s father is like a proud dad to Yujin. He will give everything to Yujin because its worth it. All of Wonyoung’s family serving Yujin like their own daugther.

 

While Yujin and Mr. Jang do the company stuff, Wonyoung and her moms busy watching the movie and waiting for Yujin. Sometimes, Wonyoung’s sister Gyuri join with Yujin and her father when she is not in date with her girlfriends. Gyuri is in her last year of university. She is smart as Yujin.

 

Before Yujin entering the Jang’s family, theres no time for them to look together. Mr Jang busy with her work and Mrs Jang acompany her husband, Gyuri will hanging with her friends while Wonyoung is all alone.

 

It was their routine with Yujin.

 

“Im done” Wonyoung stretched her back while Yujin take care of the book.

 

Wonyoung jump into the bed.

 

“Turn off the light then sleep” Wonyoung giving a command.

 

“Yess miss, but ill going home tonight. I should done your Dad’s task” Yujin about to leave and stopped when a hand curling on her waist.

 

“Dont you dare to refuse me Miss Ahn” Wonyoung in seductive way. But Yujin is though enough. She pull Wonyoung’s hand and hug her.

 

“Not for today Wonyoungie” Yujin while caressing Wonyoung’s back. No response. Yujin pull out herself.

 

Wonyoung pouting. Yujin is though enough except for this.

 

“Okay you win” Yujin pinching Wonyoung’s cheeks and pull her to the bed.

 

And sleep.

 

 

On the next day, Yujin just finished tutoring her girlfriend when her phone ringing.

 

Ye Na Ducky

Yuj, meet me at the usual place. Tomorrow, 10AM

 

Ahn Yu

What about ?

 

Ye Na Ducky

A. Things.

 

Ahn Yu

Key, see you soon.

 

 

Coffeshop

 

“what happen unnie?” Yujin asking curriously.

 

“The destiny really lead both of you, Yujin” Yena suddenly telling.

 

“I think you didnt get it what Yena said, but ill explain you” Yuri is now with them.

 

“What happen, really i dont understand unnie” Yujin cant stop herself.

 

“You remember her? Someone you love the most when you are in the first year?” Yuri remaind her something.

 

“ I think yes, what happen with her?” Yujin more curious.

 

“She is here. Coming back Yujin. We met her yesterday, and she is a same apartment building as you” Yena excitedly.

 

“What? Are you kidding?” Yujin disbelief.

 

“Of course were n’t” Yuri answering.

 

Yujin looking down.

 

Yujin have a big crush on a girl named Kim Minjoo. She is fit enough to called as perfect girl. Beautiful, calm, smart and have a good manners. Yujin is one of a bunch of her admirer.

 

Yujin and Minjoo is close enough since, Yujin is well known as smart younger class and Minjoo is a vice of student council while Yuri is the president. At the time. They have a lot of chance to meet. Till the time when Yujin still collect he courage to confess, Minjoo already moving to Japan in her middle 2nd year of high school. And times goes by, Yujin trying to forget and she finally got a job with Mr. Jang.

 

“Confess her, now” Yena agresively.

 

“You still have that love inside of your heart, and dont waste the chance like before” Yuri in advance.

 

“But, im already dating someone unnie” Yujin turn down.

 

“Its all up into you, follow your heart Yujin. You still doubting your feeling with that rude Jang Wonyoung girl right?” Yena questioning.

 

“Its not good in one side relationship with you surrender” Yena advice.

 

“Is that so?, But i think im happy with Wonyoung” Yujin answering.

 

“Happy is when it comes to both of you, its not because you happy to seeing her smile its mean you love her. How much time you hold yourself when she mad you angry. I know it, Yujin” Yena knew it well.

 

“Take your time, Yujin. But dont waste your time into something you dont deserve” Yuri suggesting. Yujin nodded.

 

 

Its been a week since Yujin meet Yena and Yuri. Theres no advance and action after she hear that news. She still going with Wonyoung and didnt make any move.

 

Its break time, Yujin on her way to catch up her girlfriend and do lunch together. But someone shouted her.

 

“Yujin”

 

Yujin turning back just to see all the senior infront of her. Yena, Yuri, Chaeyeon, Eunbie and Kim Minjoo.

 

“Unnie” Yujin hugging Yena and greet all of them.

 

“What are you doing here?” Yujin asking.

 

“Go to school” Eunbi answer in point.

 

“We missed this school, buddy. And looks we did a little reunion this time” Chaeyeon while pointing at all of them.

 

“Okay got it” Yujin big grin.

 

“Hey Yujin” Someone approached her. Minjoo.

 

“Hey Minjoo, nice to see you” Yujin smiling with dimples pop out. Its really nice to see you first love isnt.

 

They look awkward till Yena fake coughing and break the froze.

 

“How if we goin to canteen im hungry” Yuri while pouting and clingy to Yena arms.

 

On their way, they make a line.

 

First is Yena and Yuri. Second is Chae and Eunbi and the last is awkward Yujin and Kim Minjoo. They get a lot of greeting by the student. Yujin and Minjoo is a things before. Yujin’s supporter is good to Minjoo and they like to see them.

 

They do a talk while eating. Peacefully till someone coming.

 

“Yujin” Wonyoung called with a frown.

 

All Yujin’s friends hold theirself while Minjoo cluelessly.

 

“Brave enough to eat the lunch without me” Wonyoung snapped.

 

“Wonyoung. Im sorry im forgot to tell you” Yujin apologizing infront of her friends.

 

“Lets go” Wonyoung pull Yujin’s wrist and Yujin stop it.

 

“No. I will catch up with them. Let me just for today please” Yujin begging.

 

“Oh, you want to catch up with them or this girl” Wonyoung while pointing at Minjoo in the rude way.

 

Wonyoung knew Yujin and Minjoo’s story. All of student always make a compare between her and Minjoo.

 

“Can you be polite please” Yujin almost whispering.

 

Wonyoung nodded. She grab a glass in front of Minjoo and spill it in Minjoo’s skirt.

 

“This is polite like what you want Yujin” Wonyoung turning back and throwing another student’s plate with full of food.

 

A mess in the middle of the day. 

 

“Minjoo im sorry” Yujin while clean up Minjoo skirt in the bathroom while all of the unnies shook her head.

 

“Im fine, thats okay Yujin” Minjoo chuckled looking how trembled Yujin was.

 

“Are you kidding me, Yujin. You deal with that devil?” Eunbi hished.

 

“She is really something, Why her pretty face doesnt reflecting her attitude” Chaeyeon commenting.

 

“Im really sorry unnie, ill talk to her later” Yujin still busy with Minjoo skirt.

 

“I think my skirt is done Yujin” Minjoo while pull Yujin to stand up.

 

“No. Its not your fault. No need to apologize” Yuri talk.

 

“Yujin, please. You are good person. What you looking at her?” Yena in serious mode.

 

“Yujin, we care of you. Wonyoung is lonely like you said, but it doesnt mean you should always take her in the first” Eunbi calming.

 

“Love doesnt work like the way, Yujin” Chaeyeon give a meaning words.

 

“Yujin, you deserve happines. Hot choco in the winter is a big deal isnt” Minjoo starting her words.

 

 It was a winter and the dimples finally pop out from Yujin’s face. All the unnies pretend like they didnt see anything.

 

 

After what happen, in the next day Yujin keep the cool infront of Wonyoung. Not even noticing her (still) girlfriend existance. And so do Wonyoung, she got more hate and hate from her school mate. Until her usual friends who hangout with her because Wonyoung pay all of her meal everyday, now make a distance.

 

Yujin s look more cheerfull day by day. No one tied her like before. Theres a time when Wonyoung approached her in her way or pull her wrist and Yujin will give her default answer “I havent time” then Wonyoung endup got teasing by all the student who witnessing. Wonyoung deserve it.

 

Yujin keep hang out after school with the unnies and Minjoo. Like the old of days.

 

The school ended, Yujin got picked up by Minjoo. Theres Wonyoung witnessing all of the scene.

 

“Where we re going?” Yujin asking

 

“A date” Minjoo teasing while laughing

 

Minjoo smile is the never changing. Sweet like her.

 

“Fine” Yujin take her seatbelt.

 

They are watching the movie and going to caffe at the end.

 

“I like that finally we can together again, Yujin” Minjoo give her smile.

 

“Me too. Im glad you are come back Minjoo” Yujin sweetly.

 

“Do a things with you is the best things” Minjoo complimenting.

 

They were like that, keep in touch closer. But the things still the same. Nothing move.

 

After Minjoo drove her home Yujin laying on her bad when she checking her phone. Yujin finally got invited by Mr. Jang to did lunch and talking about the task in the weekend. She still working with Mr.Jang by mail. As long as Yujin keep her job well, theres no point to mad at her.

 

 

 In the schedhuled day, Yujin coming as well, she knew Mr. Jang and Jang Wonyoung is different case.

 

After they did a company meeting in 2 hours, Mr Jang finally speak up into another topic.

 

“Yujin, i dont wanna going through into your problem with my daughter. But can i give you an advice?” Mr. Jang calmly. Yujin knew well wheres the conversation lead to.

 

Yujin nodded.

 

“About what happen with you and Wonyoung, i didnt know clearly what it is. Its been a month to both of you keeping the silencess but you know right hat you still have a job to tutor her. At least, when you really get enough its fine. Ill searching for another one. I know, Wonyoung cant growing by herself” Mr. Jang paused.

 

“Is better than you tutor her in your half hearted, Yujin. You still my partner in business. But for tutoring, i didnt pushed you more. And its your choices” Mr. Jang telling.

 

“Ill think of it Dad Yujin smiling. She still call Mr.Jang like the way.

 

“Thats my daughter” Mr.Jang proudly smile.

 

 

In Monday after school, Yujin got calling by the unnies to meet up. But she refused it. She decide to going to Wonyoung’s home.

 

It was 8 PM. Wonyoung is in her room with her comic series book when Yujin suddenly appearing infront of her.

 

“What are you doing?” Yujin asking. Wonyoung in a way to complaining but she got cut by Yujin.

 

“Prepare your textbook, now” Yujin strictly take a seat on Wonyoung’s study table.

 

Un ready Wonyoung, did what Yujin’s command.

 

“Lets start with science” Yujin open the book. Write the question while Wonyoung cluelessly looking at Yujin.

 

“Yujin wait” Wonyoung finally speak.

 

“Whats again?” Yujin looking straight at Wonyoung, theres no weak Yujin. Theres Yujin in strong eyes, even Wonyoung blinked her eyes in multiple times because of it.

 

“No need to do this again. You can told my dad if you wont to. Its fine. Lets..” Not until Wonyoung  finishing her words. Yujin slap the table with a book.

 

“Shut up and answer this” Yujin snapping and handed the book with question are written on it.

 

It was the first time Yujin being bold and Wonyoung, crying. Silently crying. Her tears flowing. Wonyoung didnt want it but her heart tell her the opposite way.

 

“Is that you that stupid, Wonyoung. You cant even answer this easy question?” Yujin hished. Wonyoung press her lips trying to hold her tears.

 

Yujin handed another question. Wonyoung write her answer while her eyes really blury.

 

“Ill go to the bathroom” Wonyoung excused herself. She cant hold hear scream. Yujin sighed.

 

After 15 minutes, Wonyoung comeback. Her red eyes is still on her face.

 

“How come i read your answer while your textbook is wet like this huh?” Yujin complaining.

 

“Wait Yujin, Ill take the new one” Wonyoung stand up into her bookshelf.

 

Yujin hug her from behind.

 

“Im sorry Wonyoung, i didnt mean to” Yujin burried her face in Wonyoung’s neck.

 

Wonyoung let out her tears.

 

“Thats okay, dont pushed yourself Yujin” Wonyoung in flowing.

 

“Whats love mean,huh? Its just bull” Yujin in almost whispering.

 

“When they say looking at you smiling making me happy is not a love and i guess it so, how it would be if i will cry while looking at you crying?” Yujin questioning.

 

Wonyoung silent.

 

“I can easily stop tutoring you and talk to your dad. I can easily hate you because you always do such a rude things. I can easily falling again to Minjoo unnie who always there looking at me. But why i endup with easily thinking of you everytime. You make my easy life being this hard. Hard to understand, Wonyoung” Yujin didnt move,

 

“So what do you want?” Wonyoung while sobbing.

 

“You” Short answer mean too much.

 

“Im not good enough for you, You know all of earth creatures knew how i am” Wonyoung answering.

 

“No need to be good to be what i want. I want you. All of you, Wonyoung” Yujin lift her face, pull Wonyoung against her.

 

“How if i turn out being more than this” Wonyoungs ask

 

“You know that im get used into it, dont you?” Yujin smiling.

 

“How if your friends against me?” Wonyoung give another question.

 

“They was, maybe they will always like that. But what can i do, they are my friends and you are the one that i love?” Yujin innocently.

 

Wonyoung hished.

 

“But you ll leave me when i make a mess like before” Wonyoung pouting.

 

“Of course i will. Its your problem. And im not counting as your partner in crime” Yujin joking and got hit by Wonyoung.

 

“But i won’t runaway  like before. Trust me” Yujin squezed her cheeks and give her soft kiss.

 

“Whats for” Wonyoung complaining in blushing.

 

“Your punishment”

 

“I dont know if its true, but i guess I LOVE YOU Jang Wonyoung” Yujin pull Wonyoung closer

 

“Your love is full of doubt”

 

“What are you expecting for cowards like me, huh?”

 

“Fine, i ll make you fall for me hardly, Ahn Yu Jin”

 

“Then, Try me Jang Wonyoung”

 

 

*Lights off*

 

 

 

HOW WAS IT! TAKE ALL MY UWU