Special : At Least We've Try 2

What If.

II The Meeting

 

 

 

"You know each other?" Yujin's mother beamed in surprise.


"Y yes" Wonyoung lower her head and take a sit.


"We met a while a go on the restroom, mom" Yujin answer while fixing her chair.


The familys start to talking a random things.


Talking about the first time they know each other, talking about business things and of course didnt forget to mention about their daughter childhood's life.


Until the time, Yujin take Wonyoung to talking with.


"Can i talk with you for a while, Wonyoung ssi?" Yujin formally askin in front of their family.


Wonyoung just looked at her parents then nodding. Yujin standing up and heading to Wonyoung's seat and pull her wrist gently.


Wonyoung just following the older girl.


"I smell something will happen" Yujin's father state.


They reach the rooftop with a bench on it. Yujin asking Wonyoung to sit before she done herself.


The rooftop is just the right place in the wrong time. The wrong time because theres a lot of struggle that just happening between the two.


"Uhm" Yujin nervously.


"Im sorry bout this. I just prefer to know you by myself, rather than listening what they said" Yujin stratch her nape.


Wonyoung just chuckled.


"I know right" she said.


"First thing cross in my mind after i met you is, are you sure?" Yujin facing the younger.


"Sure? What are we talking about?" Wonyoung cluelessly trying to avoid Yujin's gaze. Avoiding because she knew if those pair of eyes radiated something that she cant explain.


"You, you into a girl?" Yujin asking nervously.

 

"I mean you are beautifull Wonyoung ssi, and theres a lot a guy who like you and... " Yujin cant find a word to questioning more.


"You too. You are beautiful Yujin. Did you into a guy?" Wonyoung turning the question.


Yujin shake her head.


"Thats it. No i dont wanna copy ing your answer. I have my own reason" She paused.


"I never got any interest in a guy. Sometimes i feel something wrong in me, day by day and time flies. Until my sister coming to my family while said that she dating a girl and introduce her to me and my parents. They still thinking it was wrong but not that long, they do understand" Wonyoung deep in her memory. 


Yujin just listen at it carefully.


"The day i look at my sister with her girlfriend, i feel so right in me. And i found its cute. Then its come to me dreaming about a girl that can be with me someday" She smiling.


"So cliche isnt?" Wonyoung laughing at herself.


"Yeah it is" Yujin agreed with stare at the girl.

"So, about this arrangment married?" Yujin ask to the point


Wonyoung smiling with a lot of meaning on it.


"I dont know, but im fine. Im really fine. I bet you dont?" She teasingly asking.


"Yes i am. Its just feel, how? How come you just say yes to the big event to your life. With someone who you didnt know before." Yujin start to frustrated.


"I know it, but my parent never take me into difficult stage as i know. I know its the best for me and i trust them" Wonyoung confidently.

"And what its if your partner, me of course break it. Like, i make you dissapointed. You will blame your parent because of it. Is that it?" Yujin doubt it.


"Of course no. When i said yes, it was the time i start my path. I take responsibilities that happen in my life. By myself. How come i blame them, the one who just hoping her best to their daughter?" Wonyoung shook her head disbelief what Yujin said.


"Yujin, you just wanna refuse this married arrangement right?" Wonyoung calmly asking.


"Mind you to tell me why?. Maybe i can considering it" Wonyoung said.


Yujin start to calm down.


"I i just dont wanna hurt people. My parents and you. How if im broke you in the middle of our relationship. Like i made you sad or something?" Yujin sadly says.


Wonyoung smiling to her.


"Do you perhaps, falling in love in someone else?" Wonyoung guess it. At least it was the clear reason to someone who rejecting.


"N no. Not like that. I mean. I was?" Yujin nervously.


"I falling in love with my best friend, we were together since childhood. She know i like her and she said she do. But soon i realized that it was platonically. I can feel it that she is not so into me like what should lover do. Until another one coming into our life. That one is not a new. That one is our class pressident. And their stare to each other is so different. Finally i decide to breakup with her. Since they are year older than me. I made a graduation as an excuse." Yujin chuckle with her own story.


"Not that long, i heard the news that both of them are official." Yujin ended her story.


"Its not that i cant move on, i was moved, Wonyoung. But i doubted that i can fall in love with another in again" Yujin held Wonyoung hand looking for understanding from the younger eyes.


"So?" Wonyoung asking.


"Just please Wonyoung, i dont wanna hurt you" Yujin said.


"What should i do then?" Wonyoung curved her corner lips into little smirk.


Yujin looking at her, catch the hint from the younger smirking lips.


Yujin sighed.


"I wish you will say No to them, but i bet you have your own answer" Yujin lower her head dissapointed slightly giving up.


"I really dont get you Wonyoung, you know. We start with not so good things right now for your future. And you choose to be with devil like me" Yujin shook her head.


"Speak of the devil, Sorry Yujin. Im the one who should say so?" Wonyoung smirking.


"Wait" Yujin remember a thing.

"What do you mean your words earlier? I mean on the rest room?" Yujin ask with a death glare.


Wonyoung laughing.


"Did i said something?" Wonyoung playfully asking.


"You are being honest here, and i guess its my turn speak honestly. I'll said that its not our first met. But it our second time"


"Huh" Yujin shockingly.


"Yeah, remember two days ago you going to ice cream shop." Wonyoung said.


"H how come you know?" Yujin ask.


"With double chocho green tea in your hand" Wonyoung giggling remember how silly the older is. But she like it. Wonyoung like her, Yujin.


"I like you" Wonyoung said in sudden.


"What" Surprising for Yujin to hear such impossible words.

"Kind of i felt for you in first sight"

How come people like someone just in couple of minutes and didnt even know what a kind of people she like. 


"I was there because its my fav place ever, then you come in with white cap on you. Something come up in me, i was wondering that ill get a girl like you someday"


"Aahhh" Yujin finally able to understand.

 

"So, i'll say that i starting earlier than you. Brave to say that i just start it today"


"But still i dont wanna hurt you" Yujin said in deep voice.


"Lets try, Yujin...


...At least we've try." 


Wonyoung said while Yujin looking at her through her pure eyes with another concern.


They stay still in silent looking straight to the sky.


Until yujin break it.


"So?" Yujin speak.


"You ready for our enggagment in a week from now?" Yujin asking the younger.


"What a week?" Wonyoung seems didnt catch the meaning or she really didnt.


"You dont know that we will held the enggagement a week after the meeting deal ?. Twas my mom said"


"Wait, and i guess you dont know that you will lived with me after the engaggmen?"


Yujin smugged face.


"B but its too soon. I mean, howw?"

Wonyoung still confusing.


"Why? Dont you just said that you starting earlier than me? How come you didnt know anything huh?" Yujin victoriously smiling.

She easily know that Wonyoung is type of easy to got bullied. She know Wonyoung easy to get a tease. And Yujin's nosiness immediately use the chance for another plan.


"Give me your hand" Yujin asking while place her hand upward in Yujin's lap. 


"What are you trying to do?" Wonyoung suspicious.


"Just give me" Yujin said.


Yujin said while pull Wonyoung's hand and placed it her own palm on the youngers. Another proudly smile


"I know you bit taller than me, but i' ve long finger than yours" Yujin said smirking looking at their stick palm.


"So what is that?" Wonyoung pull her own hand. 


"You dont know? Seriously?" Yujin asking with teasing face.


She innocenly shake her head.


Yujin keep on laughing while her eyes scanning Wonyoungs body.


"Nooo. Move your ert eyes from me" Wonyoung covering her chest with her hand.


"Prepare yourself after engaggment Jang Wonyoung" Yujin then smirked.


Suddenly Yujin saw a tears in the corner of younger eyes.


"Hei" Yujin moving closer.


She felt guilty.


"Heii dont worry i just kidding" Yujin patted the younger girl back but she move a bit backward.


Said about Wonyoung easily being a victim. Theres the truth showing that Yujin, is the one who easily melting for some reason. Girl with tears for example. Thats way she hate it to knew that she will hurting Wonyoung at the end.

"No really. Im not ert. I just teasing you" Yujin calmed the younger". She calming the cry baby.

Crybaby? Not really. She just a girl whose growing on the very quiet and calm family. She just didnt get used into something bad that make her startled inside.  


"Okay fine, lets goin inside. They might thinkin that i you here. Or maybe i was?" Yujin trying to joking and its made the younger choke in her tears.


And smiling.


----


After the talk, the both of them coming back to their table.


Theres worried drawing in both parents because of Wonyoung's puffy eyes.


"So how was it Yujin?. Is it something wrong?" Yujin's father whispering into her ears. Yujin just give a smile.


Wonyoung looking at Yujin, give a hint to the older to speak.


"About it, we decide to agree with this married arrangment" Yujin give her short speech. Their family looking at them proudly while theres Yujin's father still on worry.


"Yujin, are you sure?" Her father ask her.


"Just lets see dad" Theres only Yujin answer.

No one knows how the things will turning to be. As long as Yujin know, she has no reason except for trying. Just like what they talking before, Wonyoung was too early felt into Yujin. Yujin know that theres no different, even she rejected the married right now on. Its didnt change the fact that Wonyoung was felt for her. And Yujin will endup with hurting Wonyoung.

Yujin know, that Wonyoung give her a right choice. Keep on trying. At least, the younger told everything about herself. 

 


 

TBC.