Special : At least We've Try 4

What If.

IV Friends Meet

 

 

 

Yujin, are you sure? Wonyoung nervously asking her fiance.

 

 

They are now in front of Chaeyeon's home. Yujin's friend inviting the new couple into hers in order, she wanna know who is the luckiest person who finally can took over their youngest friend. 

 

 

Wonyoung had a lot of concern, beside she didnt have any friends except for her familys and sister. She afraid if Yujin's friend might as well refuse her. She afraid if Yujin's friends will hate her. No reason. She just afraid. 

 

 

 

"Thats fine, dont worry. They didnt bite. And of course im here" Yujin give her a wink to her fiance. 

 

 

Yujin took Wonyoung's hand. Interlocking with hers. 

 

 

"Hei, ive told you right. All my friends are your fans. They will open heartly accept your precence instead of doing somethin bad to you. Trust me okay" Yujin calm her down.

 

 

"Wonyoung, just try." She give Wonyoung the words that she usually given.

 

 

 

Wonyoung smile to her. And Yujin reach the door's bell. 

 

 

And its opened. 

 

 

Yena coming first with a hug didnt minding somene beside of Yujin's. Not until Yujin push her lightly just to make her see someone as tall as Yujin with black long haired stunning face with pink pastel dress. Standing beautifully. Beautiful as a model. Jang Wonyoung. 

 

 

Yena gawking at the sight.

 

 

"Let me in, and ill tell you the rest" Yujin tell Yena who just nodding still drolling. 

 

"Dont be surprise, because its just one from another fifth inside who will caught you with that kind of expression" Yujin whispering at Wonyoung before finally entering the house. Wonyoung just chuckled.

 

 

 

---

 

 

After the drolling event and all the introduction. They are finally able to settling down the circumtances. Wonyoung start to blending into Yujin's friends. Wonyoung who turn out to be the youngest and kicking her own fiance, become the all soft baby around all the olders. 

 

 

Wonyoung start to closer with all of them. Yuri especially. Because Yuri was also the hard fans of Wonyoung before. 

 

 

Yuri who just opening her youtube channel, asking a tips how to being popular. With Eunbi and Chaeyeon listening and join their conversation sometimes. 

 

Yujin and Yena attacking each other in stick games with Minjoo leaning herself in Chaewon's shoulder. Chaewon's hand busy with keep pushing Yena who keep bragging that she is the winner in everything. 

 


Before we going into the next sentence. Let me explain their role and job. 

 

 

Yujin : 3rd year of university. Architecture.

 

Wonyoung : She just 2nd year of university. Model.

 

Yena : She working at her father's company as Manager's division.

 

Yuri : Cover Song's singer. Currently opening youtube channel. 

 

 

Chaeyeon and Eunbi : Choreographer and owned their studio.

 

Chaewon : Young CEO at magazine company. 

 

Minjoo : Beauty blogger.


 

 

It was almost dinner time, then Eunbi walking into the kitchen and followed by Chaeyeon. They will prepare the food for dinner. All the ingredients they need was complette on the table. 

 

 

Yuri who was aware on Eunbi and Chaeyeon's move standing up to take  Wonyoung's hand in sudden. 

 

 

"You can cooking right?" Yuri asking the younger. 

 

 

"What do you think?" Wonyoung said with curved her lips.

 

 

"Ka jaa" Yuri said and drag Wonyoung into the kitchen. 

 

 

They take a part in any task. Eunbi on charge to frying the meat. Chaeyeon preparing the table and tools. Yuri slicing the union and another vegetable. And Wonyoung bake a cake. 

 

 

"Minjoo unnie?" Wonyoung asking Eunbi. She questioning why Minjoo didnt follow them but join the gamers team instead. 

 

 

"She just cooking if she want to. Dont mind her." Eunbi answering while Chaeyeon laughing behind them. 

 

 

"Chaewon said to me, that she prefer to ordering food than eating Minjoo's food." Yuri joining the conversation.  The rest keep laughing.

 

 

"Yaaah did you just talk behind my back?" Minjoo walking in to the kitchen. 

 

 

"I bet you coming for something" Yuri look at her.

 

 

"I wanna take a cola. Yujin ask me to. She still playing with your girl" Minjoo said while opening the fridge.

 

 

 

"Of course she hesitated to asking Chaewon." Eunbi tell them. 

 

 

 

"I know right because it will end up in argument war" Chaeyeon explaining. 

 

 

Wonyoung just listen at them carefully amd smiling at every words that coming up. She enjoy. At least after this friends meeting. She able to know all of them. And surely about Yujin. 

 

 

 

They do dinner in silent. Its because of they were hungry or really hungry. Food still above of everything.

 

 

---

 

 

Time goes by. Yujin and Wonyoung and all couples already leaving Chaeyeon's home.

 

 

Yujin in her drive seat while Wonyoung beside her looking at the window's car.

 

 

Peacefully ride, the couples focusing in each other things with "lucky" by Jason Mraz accompanied them inside the cooper.

 

 

 

"Wonyoung, are you alright?" Yujin asking the younger who finally not in her soul anymore. After looking at night view, she end up with spacing out. Her long stare into one point barely blinking. Yujin see it clearly. 

 

 

"Uhm, im fine Yujin." She answer while taken aback. Fixing her seat belt and looking forward to the road. 

 

 

 

"Really?" Yujin still asking while worrying. Her free hand turning down the volume. 

 

 

 

Wonyoung catch it. And montioned "Dont" with her hand. 

 

 

"It was good song." Wonyoung said and smiling. 

 

 

 

"What a surprise? I mean, Jason Mraz always do a good right?" Yujin said while take a back her hand.

 

 

 

"Yeaahh he is. Absolutely" Wonyoung said. Her eyes still into the view in front of her.

 

 

Before she turn her head, looking Yujin who give a peek with "whats up?" looks to her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"It was Minjoo unnie, isnt?" 

 

 

 

Wonyoung ask.

 


 

Important!

 

Because next chapter will be the last chapter and sure, my last story.What you want it be? Angst?