What If : A Cup of Coffee

What If.

It was beautiful morning. The sunlight shines  through a window gap with white curtains flashing  into several room’s corners. The room with pastel blue colored have bookshelf with sixth shape, the three line of it contained with comics series and the rest is full of school textbook was neatly lined. The room is not that luxurious but its looks quite comfortable with a small couch beside a single bed  with a chessboard’s theme  blanket. Theres sleeping girl with white a piece of pajamas are still in her beautiful dreams even though it's already 9 o'clock in the morning.

 

"Yujinnieee, wake up!" Someone who looked as her age was climbing above the owner of room.

 

"Its too early, can you stop making a noise?" Yujin, who was still enjoying her sleep, grumbled to someone who was annoying her.

 

"If you don't get up right now, we will going to school in late." The person kept making a noise and shaking Yujin’s body underneath.

 

"Wonyoungiee" Yujin  get up. Facing the said girl. She is Wonyoung. Her friend from kindergarten. They ve lived side by side since then. Neighborhood. Yujin who just moved to Seoul finally found her close age friend, and they are stiill being  friends until now. Wonyoung is one year younger. But Wonyoung is smart girls that entering kindergarten when she was 4th. They both always like this. Annoying with each other. Scolding each other but nothing serious or endup with  a long dramatic problem.

 

"It's so weekend. Im not that idiot " Yujin scrumble Wonyoung’s hair. Squeezing the cutie Wonyoung. Yujin lifted Wonyoung's body and rolled it aside. Wonyoung lay down while laughing. Yujin was annoyed then she threw the pillow at Wonyoung's face. The pillow wars in the morning have been started. Not for that  long, Yujin throwing  the pillow on Wonyoung's face too hard until Wonyoung fell down but was still landing in Yujin’s  bed. Wonyoung face covered in a pillow. Not so painful but Wonyoung pretend that she sad and crying. Yujin who was worried approach her and lifted the pillow that covered Wonyoung's face. Gently lifted by Yujin, Wonyoung's beautiful face appeared in sudden. At that time Wonyoung took aback with the latter action. It was too close the space between two of them. Yujin was above her with a worried face. It was not a pain that Wonyoung felt like. But another feeling.

 

My heart beating so fast, i cant handle it. How if she heard it. It's not the first time I feel this way. Please stop it.

 

"Wonyoung are you okay? Im so sorry " Yujin held Wonyoung's cheek and wipped it softly.

 

Please stop it. Please. Wonyoung looks stuttering. Staring at Yujin's face.

 

"Yujin chan Wonyoung chan, the breakfast is ready. Lets eat " Someone called them from the downstair. That call finally broke Wonyoung's daydream. She is sakura. Yujin's cousin who lives with her. Sakura is a final year college student. She have been in Korea for fourth years. Yujin family have to  runs a business in Japan so Sakura is assigned to look after Yujin in Korea.

 

"Lets go breakfast" Wonyoung opened the blanket that covered her in a mess due to the pillow war. Wonyoung could not take longer in that moment. Yujin stopped her "Is that hurt you? Are you mad with me?" Yujin held Wonyoung's hand. she is still worried if the action hurts her best friend. Wonyoung smiled softly at her "No. I just kidding. Im okay "Wonyoung answering while using OK sign to infront of Yujins face. Yujin who was relieved immediately hugged her. "You make me afraid" Yujin hugged her tightly while squezing Wonyoung's body.

 

Yujin let me go. Please. I may blurt out something weird if you continue this action.

 

"Yujin thats enough, wash your face. Ill wait you in downstair with Kkura unnie "Wonyoung pulled her body. "Thats okay" Yujin give her a smile while pinching Wonyoung cheeks.

 

Thats smile. I like the most.

 

What just happened, Wonyoung didn't really think Yujin is her best friend. Not until they enter the same high school. Wonyoung disbelief what she felt. But as long as they always together in anything Wonyoung can't fight her feelings anymore. She fell in love with her best friend. Yujin. Almost every hour they did together. None of them have girlfriends nor boyfriend. Yujin who is busy with her sports activities and Wonyoung who is the student council president who just ended her position in 3rd grade is a girl with a lot of admirers. But Wonyoung refused everyone. Yujin is the reason. Wonyoung realized that her feelings is wrong things but Wonyoung decide to let it flow without wanting to stop it. Wonyoung never confess her feeling into Yujin. And maybe would never. Wonyoung is not afraid to be reject but she is not ready yet to lose Yujin. Wonyoung thought that Yujin would stay away when Yujin found out that her friend was crazy. Wonyoung thought that Yujin is a normal  girl like  mostly. Yujin likes Shinee and Super Junior. Yujin is straight according to it. And Wonyoung ddnt knew when she felt for Yujin and how. 

 

I hope someday you will know what happens. Wonyoung's wishess will never come true if she doesn't reveal it.

 

Wonyoung and Sakura waiting for Yujin while watching morning cartoon patiently. Even tho they are looking like they are an oldy but their mentality is still on elementary aged.

 

"Wonyoung, why don't you say yes to Min Ho our junior. He is cute enough? "Yujin while dried her hair mumbled in the stairs.

 

"Why should I date him ? Being in relationship is so confusing "Wonyoung pouted face.

 

"You just refused again ? For real? "Sakura who knew well the Wonyoung track record still got shocking.

 

"Yes she is. Min Ho is cute even though he is still on 2nd grade. If you date him. You couldnt ruin my lazy morning like this "Yujin joined them in the couch.

 

"I ruin your morning? Thats okay. Ill take it as your compliment. Ill do it later " Wonyoung is smiling while throwing the couch pillow into Yujin.

 

Yujin give another pillow war. The different is now they are in the couch. Wonyoung’s hair messed up.

 

"Please stop to fighting. Lets eat. I was hungry " Sakura snapped the both of them. Wonyoung and Yujin who just hugging each other get shocking. Honestly theres no fight with hug except for this two tallest girl.

 

After they did breakfast, Yujin and Wonyoung went to store to buy some snacks. They always wasting their weekend with running movie or playing games in Yujin house. Wonyoung also stays in Yujin when it comes to Saturday night. Wonyoung always enjoying the routine. Because she always staying beside the one she loves. Threse no gap between the two of them. Do a sweet things its just usual things for them.

 

 A kiss ? Theres once, they did it.

 

 

Flashback.

 

They were entering high school. When they just freshman, Yujin got a confession by her school-mates. But she endup refused it.

 

“Why you refuse him Yujinnie, he is handsome” Wonyoung complaining.

 

“What the relationship for?” Yujin inocently ask the question.

 

Both of them was sitting in the lawn in Wonyoung’s house, after they did a dinner.

 

“You can have someone who always beside of you, going movie, playing along” Wonyoung answering.

 

“I have you. You always here beside me. Dont you?” Yujin flashing her dimples smile.

 

“Yes ofc. But its different. We cant do any romantic things” Wonyoung pouted because the  girl beside her didnt get the meaning of her explaination.

 

“What the kind of romantic things that couple do?” Yujin asking while close the gap between two of them.

 

“Kissing” Wonyoung who looking straight and maybe she just on her imagination about romantic scene on the movie didnt realize that Yujin was too close with her.

 

Wonyoung turn her face. Her nose was against with Yujin’s. Wonyoung shocked. Wonyoung eyes going widen when the older finally push herself and pecks Wonyoung lips in sudden. Wonyoung who still lost her mind glued in her place.

 

“See, we did it” Yujin smirking.

 

After that scene, Yujin and Wonyoung still keep in touch like their usual day. But Wonyoung dont understand that the scene just drag her heart into Yujin.

 

End of flashback.

 

 Its was sad in little, because theres was such a feeling that not yet got any answer. Of course. Wonyoung didn't make the question thats why the answer is never there.

 

 

School.

 

It was the last year for both of them in high school. Yujin and Wonyoung always going to school together. Interlocking their hand. They just took 15 minutes for walking to school. Its not that far from their house.

 

In the 1st year they had separated class. But they got the same one for two years in line. Always beside each other in the table class like they cant be replace. Always together when it comes to break time like they never left each other.

 

"Guys, lets go lunch" The voices coming to someone who is always sitting in the corner of class and sleep all day lesson. Choi Yena.

 

"Why do you always take the belly in the first instead of your brain" Someone who always sat at the  front of teacher's table and always being teachers favorite student snapped her.

 

"Kim  Perfect Chaewon, why do you always ruin my mood. Im not even touching you but why you always scold me ” Yena ducked her face while walking into Yujin and Wonyoung who were set in the middle of them.

 

"Guys, please can you stop it. It was our last year. Can you just spend time peacefully? "Theres someone who wears the rounded glasses join them. She is Jo Yuri, the leader of their class. Yujin and Wonyoung are just looking at them while laughing.

 

The 5th of them is playmates. They are being in the group since from the freshman years. The 5th is always in the top of fame student in school. Their beauty is in upper of everyone. When the 5th of them gathering, it's always got a silence vibes from student around.

 

Now they are sitting next to each other in front of their food. Yujin, Wonyoung and Chaewon while Yena and Yuri across from them. One of the foods disappears from the plate. Yena s the fast one.

 

"So, what is your plan for university?" Chaewon asked. As expected for someone who is in the 1st rank of education.

 

"Maybe not go to. And spending my whole life in my cutie bed. "Yena ducky still chewing her food.

 

"Im not asking you, anw" Chaewon is another snapped the ducky give no care at all.

 

"Maybe ill take the business and social science. I think it's just one that suits me well. "Wonyoung while gulping the strawberry juice.

 

"Ill take a Law. So i can court people who hide something important and not telling everyone " Yuri smirkin while eyeing at Wonyoung. Wonyoung coughing and Yujin who beside her fast grabs her drink to Wonyoung.

 

"Be careful" Yujin softly.

 

 "Im okay thanks" Wonyoung stutter.

 

"How about you Yujin?" Yuri asking.

 

 "I dont know" Yujin shooked her head.

 

"Hey, just join me then. Lets spend the day with our bed. It will be the best life ever ” Yena smug face.

 

"You are the worst" Chaewon while died stare at Yena. Yena is trying to hide in Yuri s back.

 

 

The class is ended. Wonyoung waiting Yujin in the school garden.

 

"Is that not finished yet?" Yuri walked by close to her.

 

"Not yet" Wonyoung answer with smile. Yujin has a class extra because her Math tests in a lower grade. And its just counting till the school exam.

 

 "Yuri, you shouldn't do that." Wonyoung drooped her head. Yuri easily understand what the meaning of the younger

 

 "Wonyoung, just reveal your feeling. Are you wanting to hide till who knows time? "Yuri holds the younger shoulder.

 

Theres just Yuri. The one who knows what happem between Wonyoung and Yujin. It was accidentally, when Yuri stayed over in Wonyoungs house. Yuri found out Wonyoungs note books in open position. Yuri read it and got the meaning easily.

 

“When the time will coming to us, Yujinnie?” It says

 

"Wonyoungie, there's no right time if you wait for it. Create it. You can't hide it from the rest of your life" Yuri Wonyoungs shoulder.

 

"I know, someday i would" Wonyoung gave a meaningfull stare at Yuri.

 

"Ahh  its so tiring" The sounds shocking the both of them.

 

 "Lets go to the coffee shop I need to recharge my soul" Yujin offer while pull Wonyoung’s wrist. Wonyoung nodded while Yuri gives a rejection.

 

"Im sorry, Yujin. I need to go home soon" Yuri no need to. She just wants to give Wonyoung a chance. A hundred time of chance.

 

 

Light Coffeshop nearing School.

 

Yujin enjoying her coffee. Wonyoung locked her eyes into the view infront of her. It was Yujin.

 

"Did you really has no any order, at least french fries or something?" Yujin offered to the younger who still eyeing her with her smile.

 

"No. Im enough " Wonyoung shakes her head.

 

 "Yujinnie" Wonyoung ask. The older give a look to her.

 

"About the canteen talk. Are you really having  no idea? "Wonyoung is ready to give advice.

 

"I have”  Yujin showing the dimples.

 

"So what it is?" Wonyoung currious.

 

"Art" Yujin is simple answer while stirring her coffee

 

"Wow. Its sounds cool. "Wonyoung is surprisingly happy to make the rest looking at them. Yujin just shows her sweet smile.

 

"So  wheres the college ? Lets go together. I think Seoul University is good ” Wonyoung in her spirit give a choice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Japan" Yujin breaks it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Silencess covering them. Wonyoung who just like hearing a loud thunder glued in her seat. Her eyes are looking at one point and not even flashed.

 

"Tell me that its just your wishes" Wonyoung still blankly stays still lookin at one point. Yujin’s cup of coffee.

 

"No. It was well planned. Me and Kkura eonni will move out. I dont know when i will coming back to Korea. My family was there. In Japan." Yujin starts to tearing.

 

She knows that it's not the right time she said the things. She need to thinking. Even she was actually. She hide it. Her move plan was already planned in more than a year. But she has no courage to tell Wonyoung about it. The reason why Yujin wants to see Wonyoung to dating someone is because Yujin didnt wanna let her bestfriend feel lonely when she was moving. Left her.

 

"I'm sorry. Japan is not that far. We can spend our holiday together "Yujin holding Wonyoungs hands with the tears in her cheeks.

 

After the silencess. Wonyoung still in blankly in one spot. Theres blankly with sudden smile

 

"Thats okay, Yujin. Anyway i want to taste your coffee. May i? " When Yujin about to answer. Wonyoung already got up and grab Yujin’s cup of coffee.

 

And running away. With Yujin’s coffee in her hand.

 

 

School.

 

Yujin and Wonyoung is finally apart. Wonyoung didnt wanna meet Yujin because she still angry why Yujin didn't tell her earlier. And Yujin didnt want to bother the anger Wonyoung. Its good for Yujin. Because when they are apart they are ready enough to face up and get used to it all.

 

It was a month. Yujin let herself chenge the seat position with Yena. Yujin understand Wonyoung’s feeling. Its better to her for make a  little distance. The rest of  their friends know it. Know the clear reason. But there's only Yuri who catch another feeling of Wonyoung. Wonyoung is hate being separated with her best friend, before she can even tell what she feels.

 

It was the lunch break. Wonyoung choose to stay still in her class. More and more she saw Yujin Its painful she felt.

 

Yuri approached her with a food in her hand.

 

"Wonyoungie, are you wanna staying in the war?" Yuri slowly Wonyoungs hair,  while the bunny rest her cheeks in the table. Theres no response.

 

"Wonyoungie, it's just a day counting till we ve got our last exam. Its mean that your chance to telling Yujin is should be soon. Please i dont want to see you regret it someday" Yuri advice.

 

"No need to. Ill throw away my feeling" Wonyoung answering.

 

Its sounds so easy to her. Because  the anger stay in her. She didnt realize that she is in trial to throw away the feeling towards Yujin is almost in 3 years but she failed. And now she said that way.

 

Yuri sighed.

 

 

Day by day coming so fast. Still in the mute both of them.

 

"Wonyoung please coming, its farewell party to Yujin" Yuri in Wonyoung’s room still be patient take Yujin into the farewell.

 

"Dont mind me, just go.  I'm going with my family to somewhere" Wonyoung chocked.

 

"Wonyoungie, thats okay to hate her. But Yujin is your bestfriends. Is not that funny to break it in a minute just because of a small thing ?. I said its small. I guess, Yujin has a reason why she keeps it from you. Korea and Japan are not that far. You can visit them in a day" Yuri patiently advice to the younger.

 

"You didn't know what i feel" Wonyoung snapped made the later get enough.

 

"Thats okay then. The farewell will be held at Yena’s house. Theres private. Theres only 5th of us if you join. Just coming or you will regret it to the rest of your life” Yuri decisive walking out from Wonyoung’s rooms.

 

Stupid Wonyoung choose the regret.

 

Wonyoung didnt come to farewell. Wonyoung didn't take Yujin to the airport. Wonyoung even change the phone to avoiding Yujin messages.

 

Not even a week, Yuri gave a letter from Yujin to her. She opened it slowly.

 

 

To: Wonyoungie

 

Wonyoungie, Im sorry i made a mistake.

I ruin your trust on me.

I hate being me right now.

Wonyoungie, I'm trying to explain but you just ignore me all the time.

No. Im not tired cause of it.

About what happened, it was more than a year ill tell you.

But stupid Yujin had no courage to tell.

Hate me.

Yo did it great and Im deserve it.

 

Wonyoungie, why i need a courage just to tell you?

Because I'm afraid if you will avoid me if you know it.

You will angry with me.

Then see,

It was right.

 

Wonyoungie, i dont wanna see you being lonely cause of me.

Just go away and move yourself free.

When you with me, you just stuck and cant even enjoy the things.

Now i leave, so take care of you for me.

Lets meet when someday in undecided place.

 

Sinc Ahn Yujin. Idiot.

 

Not even a weeks a regret from Wonyoung was finally appeared.

 

What if she just let Yujin explaining ?. What if she listening to all her friends sugesstion ?. What if she just let her ego move down and spend her remaining time with Yujin ?. What if she takes Yujin to the airport and hug her for the last time? and what if she have courage to tell the truth that she loves Yujin for a long time?

 

The Wonyoung’s day life is full of regret.

 

Until it now, Yujin’s feeling towards the younger still in the big secret. No one knows. Is that one sided or Maybe. It was a fair.

 

 

 

Wonyoung finally entered Seoul University for Business and Social Science. She was in second year. She survived from her bitter life because of her Ahn Yujin. She trying to have a normal life, but she just breaks up with a-one- month-dating. He is her classmates in her college. Someone who Wonyoung take it as trial but failed in only a month.

 

She never trying again. She choose to study hard and manage her father’s companny. She is being the Chief Manager in her young age. She is good-future-woman. She just had her life on well-planned.

 

 

Wonyoung after college.

 

Wonyoung visiting the coffee shop. She meets with Yuri accidentaly but she got shocked when there was also Yena on it. They look like mature girl yet woman. Wonyoung with jeans and ceckered suit with white tshirt inside.

 

They do conversation till the time. Yuri blurted the news that now, She is in relationship with Yena. Theres no more shocking things than it.

 

"What?" Wonyoung widden her eyes.

 

"It was right, Wonyoungie" Yuri softly gazing at her.

 

"When it was? Who is the one who confessing? ’Wonyoung currious.

 

"A month after Yujin flight and me" Yuri confident.

 

"Hows it was?" Wonyoung who still got shocked.

 

"It just like you, i like Yena start from freshman. Im jealous when she kept arguing with Chaewon. Even though I know there's nothing between them. And when I realize what happens from both of you. I mean You and Yujin. I feel like I don't wanna lose Yena "Yuri droop her face feel bad at Wonyoung. Its like remaind Wonyoung with her old fault.

 

"Thats okay. Because me and Yujin is have different case. But, Yena? "Wonyoung turn the question into Yena.

 

"At the time, I was whipped by this girl" She ashamed pointly at Yuri

 

"I just need her to notice me, that's the way I keep making a bad things. Like sleeping in the middle of lesson and more” Yena admitted embarrassedly.

 

"So it was cute. Im happy for both of you "Wonyoung relieved.

 

 

Wonyoung’s room.

 

Wonyoung pushed herself in her bed. She was looking at the empty coffee cup in the middle of her work desk and an "Ahn" written on it.

 

An old thought hanging again in her mind. But now is different. With assume answer on it.

 

 

What if  she just let Yujin explaining ?. Maybe she will gladly let Yujin choose Yujin’s  decision. What if she listening to all her friends sugesstion ?. Maybe she and Yujin are still talking to each other till the last time they were together and till it now. What if  she just let her ego move down and spend her remaining time with Yujin ?. Maybe she will make something unforgetable before Yujin go.   What if  she takes Yujin to the airport and hug her for the last time? Maybe she can smell Yujin’s scent at the end and remember it when she miss Yujin.  and what if  she have courage to tell the truth that she loves Yujin for a long time ? Maybe Yena and Yuri couple will get a date partner. Its just maybe.

 

 

Because the truth is no one knows.

 

 

 

Wonyoung is now graduated from college. She was 22 and she has managed their own company. Her business is into  fashion industry. Sometimes she appeared at her own megazine as a model because her creatures is nothing bad.

 

Wonyoung was about to made something. The things is place that can remaind her with someone who still have a regret hanging on her. No one else. Ahn Yujin.

 

She was planning to make her own coffeeshop. The coffeshop is well in the concept but she need a last touch by someone who knows coffee and have a good sense of intern design to make the coffeeshop being the peacefull place ever. Because for Wonyoung, the coffeshop is the most important place ever. From that place she lost Yujin and choose her own selfishness.

 

Wonyoung finally meet with the handsome Interior designer,  Mr Kang. Mr Kang is a year older than her, and someone who ever make a confessed to her in the high school.

 

It was almost 3rd time of meeting but they found none. The concept design still far away from Wonyoung’s plan. Wonyoung about to give up but accidentally she found a portrait from Mr.Kang’s pile of paper. The concept is almost 100% match with coffeshop that she ever dreaming. Wonyoung handing the portrait.

 

“Did you like it?” Mr Kang asking.

 

“I think this one is better” Wonyoung answering while amazing with the picture on it.

 

“Why you didnt called her to finished your project” Mr Kang advice. Wonyoung didnt get it what it means.

 

“Who is her” Wonyoung still looking at the portrait.

 

“Your friends, Ahn Yujin”  Mr kang simply answer.

 

“What?” Wonyoung widen her eyes. Mr kang is also knew Yujin when they were high school because Wonyoung and Yujin is never be apart.

 

“ Y- Yujin?” Wonyoung repeatly.

 

“She is your friends right?” Mr Kang turning question.

 

“Yes we are, but... “  Wonyoung droop her head and glued to the portrait. Mr Kang read the situation well.

 

“Oh i know, both of you were lost when Yujin on Japan” Mr Kang gulped the coffee.

 

“How come you know? And why you have Yujin’s portrait?” Wonyoung shockingly.

 

“ Yujin is newbie in my office but she endup being chief in the young age. My chief officially. When she was about introduce herself, I remember her. And theres a time when i ask her about you. She answering with that?” Mr Kang answer.

 

“ Is she in korea?” Wonyoung eyes about to out.

 

“Yes, she is since three month  ago. I think is better to choose her as your partner than me” Mr Kang advice.

 

Is that Wonyoung ready yet to meet up with Yujin. The reason one why she make this project. Coffeshop project.

 

 Isnt it funny when both of us being partner and suddenly Yujin asking the reason why i make the coffeshop. Wonyoung’s thought a lot even she didnt meet with Yujin yet.

 

“If you agreed, i will call her. I think she will be fine because it was you. her friends” Mr Kang give a choices.

 

 

Wonyoung nodded her head. Wonyoung wont never lost e chance ever agein. She said yes.

 

The scheduled meeting is planed. Wonyoung asked Mr. Kang to keep her name in Yujin so she would be surprised if Yujin was found out if Wonyoung was her partner.

 

 

The place is their last coffeeshop they ve been visited before the fight.

 

Theres Wonyoung was waiting with her tied up hair with black color of suit, white tshirt and grey pastel scarf. She has been there for almost an hour. she made a meeting schedule at 7 pm but Wonyoung couldn't and be there at  6 pm.

 

It was 6.45 pm.  Someone with ceckered suit shoulder length hair with dark brown color looking around like she searching for something. Ahn Yujin. Wonyoung eyes catch her first.

 

It has been fourth years and you look more beautiful Yujinnie. I miss you so much.

 

She about to greet the older but she has no right words to say hi in 4th years apart. She choose to make silly things.

 

She is in the back of Yujin right now. Her hands palm was almost placed into Yujins shoulder but she took  aback because Yujin sudden move facing her up.

 

She put her hands infront of . Clear .

 

"Uhm Hi" Gentle Wonyoung make a first move.

 

"Wonyoungie?" Yujin shocked blink her eyes in second.

 

"Yes me. Hi"Wonyoung’s hi for second time

 

"How are you, why are you here?" Yujin greet make Wonyoung’s past moment poping out in her head.

 

"Wonyoungie" Yujin holds the blank Wonyoung.

 

"Uhm yes me. Well i mean lets just sit and ill explain "Wonyoung shooked her head.

 

Thats fine. Theres no hug or celebrate like the most of long distance apart relationship just meet in usual. Wonyoung is even want to screaming.

 

They are laughing. Wonyoung told the rest about the coffeeshop project and Mr. Kang who helped her hide her identity so Yujin has no clue who is her new partner. But the reason why she make the coffeshop is unreveal yet.

 

"I still don't believe it, that we can meet for along time as a partner?" Yujin still amaze with the way. Meet with her childhood friends after lost of communication in fourth years.

 

Maybe destiny is in us.

 

"Well im shocked to know that Mr. Kang is your employee" Wonyoung laughing at poor Mr. Kang.

 

 

They was joking around in almost of an hour. The strict Ahn Yujin is showing up here.

 

“Hows about the coffeshop. Its not so sudden to you for build one?” Yujin questioning.

 

Its cause of you. Still.

 

"I mean you are not good at coffee or you were changing in fourth years we didn't meet" Yujin in advanced

 

Im not changing. Never. Its still here. Inside of me

 

"Uhm no. Its because i look it as a good opportunity in the future” Wonyoung is confidently lying with a logic answer.

 

Yujin chucked.

 

"As expected our big boss" Yujin teasing the younger while laughing.

 

I miss her. I miss your laugh. Your eyes when you laugh. Your dimples that made it perfect.

 

"Did you still in my concept? Or did you have another opinion? "Yujin asking.

 

"Maybe I still choose the one" Wonyoung has no clue. Yujin’s portrait is still THE WINNER.

 

"I've got an idea, lets make an adventure then?" Yujin advice. The younger has no clue. "I mean, we ve in the project. You choose my design concept but you still don't get the sense of it" Yujin told her.

 

“I mean, create something or build a things is sense in needy. If you wanna make a coffeshop then you shoud to feel the feeling of your future coffeshop before you making one.” Yujin explain.

 

"So what should i do" A genius big boss but Innocent still had no clue.

 

Yujin smiling softly.

 

"Lets taste the vibes of all coffeshop ​​around here. Or we should have another country just to get the right one. The concept of yours. Not only about the design. But the vibe" Yujin well explained.

 

Yujin told her to taste the vibes in all around the world but Wonyoung catch it as ...

 

A trip with Yujin. Its not this too sudden. But why not.

 

"Thats okay. If im with you its fine" Wonyoung paused theres an awkward atmosphere between the two of them.

 

"I mean you will teach me what should i do. So you are in charge to acompany me. Isn't it?" Wonyoung realized it in the right time. She was too obvious.

 

"Of course. You choose me in your project. Im gladly accept this "Yujin smiling.

 

Thats smile make my heart flustered.

 

Wonyoung and Yujin start the vibes adventure. Theres nothing serious happen. Just usual talk. They have a week together but still have no good idea.

 

When Wonyoung choose the best for hers its always Yujin who said No. And it was always like that.

 

"For the last ill recommend you a place. The good one" Yujin advice. Accepted

 

 

They were in Japan.

 

First they were going to Tokyo to meet Yujin’s parents and Sakura. Wonyoung had a nice one night stay over. Wonyoung thought that they were only in Tokyo and found a coffeeshop but it was a wrong thought. Yujin took her somewhere. Its far from Tokyo.

 

The importatnt things Yujin choose the place in the right time. It was April and Cherryblossom time.

 

Yujin reserving for both of them stay in weeks. Its not that long. Wonyoung thought but right, Wonyoung like it.

 

 

The place is in Nara precisely under the foot of Mt. Yoshino.

 

The cherryblossom views are eyes refreshing. Wonyoung take a deep breathes of fresh air before she placed her stuff.

 

"Did you like it?" How was it? "Yujin asked.

 

"It was a good one, I will stay here in the rest of my life" Wonyoung answered jokingly make the latter laughing.

 

After they finished the bath and tidy up their stuff. They are sitting in the front of their traditional house with tatami rooms.

 

"So this place has a good coffee shop. Lets going there” Wonyoung spirited. She is 22th but Wonyoung even still looking like baby. Giant version. Theres Yujin with softly gaze with no answer. Just smile.

 

They spend the time in the room one day. With usual talk. Wonyoungs duty.

 

Day two Wonyoung and Yujin going to walk around.

 

Day three Wonyoung and Yujin spend all day in under cherryblossom’s tree. Mostly Yujin tell about how Japan is.

 

Day four Wonyoung and Yujin going to the river with a cherry blossom scene. It was so pinky and Wonyoung feels so relaxing. Yujin just sit there looking at her.

 

Day five Yujin drag Wonyoung into the traditional festival with traditional Japanese dressed.

 

Day sixth. Theres found something weird.

 

Wonyoung woke up beside of Yujin. She lookin at the view. Wonyoung get a happiest time in sixth day and endup tired when the night coming. Theres no time for her to have chilling time with Yujin. No. With Yujin’s face. She observing one by one.

 

Just like the old day. The mole is still in the last place i see. The dimples? She still has a couple. The nose, it didn't grow any longer. Wonyoung thought and hit her head. Of course she is not pinochio.

 

Yujin make a move. Wonyoung got shocked. She takes care of her pillow and blanket with stuttering.

 

“Morning” greet from half asleep Yujin

 

"Good morning" Wonyoung answering smiling looking at the older.

 

Wonyoung preparing the breakfast for both of them. They eat together in tatami rooms.

 

"Wait, I felt something going wrong" Wonyoung stopped chewing.

 

"What happen?" Yujin still in food.

 

"The Coffeshop? We are here for the coffeshop Yujin" Wonyoung snapped Yujin make the older laughing.

 

"What do you mean with the Coffeshop? Huh? "Yujin act dumby.

 

"We are here to search some coffeshop vibes? Don't we?" Wonyoung throws her food to the plate.

 

"Theres no coffeshop in this village? Tea indeed" Yujin with laughing answer made the younger pouted.

 

"So what for we are here?" Wonyoung sighed. Its sounds so childish. She is happy with Yujin but its mean that the coffee shop concept is still far and the coffee shop that she wants cant build in soon.

 

"Did you like this place?" Yujin out of topic.

 

"Of course i like it" Wonyoung pouted looking at the window.

 

"Thats the point" Yujin smiling softly pat Wonyoungs head. Wonyoung eyeing her

 

"You look so confuse with your job. So i drag you to coming here. Refresh your mind. You need this" Yujin telling.

 

Why i didnt thinkin that far? Is that im always like this. I've never learned from the past. Yujin is here for you. Wonyoung you are so stupid . Wonyoung sighed hit her head.

 

Don't worry about the concept. I have one. And it was match enough with your sense. Trust me" Yujin calm her.

 

Thats why i really want you. Because i need you in everystep of me Yujinnie.

 

Wonyoung droop her head. She tearing.

 

"Im sorry" Wonyoung sobbing. "Everything"

 

"Hey what happens?" Yujin moved her self beside the younger Wonyoungs back.

 

"Thats okay, I know you were jokingly snapped me" Yujin calm her.

 

"No. Its not about that "Wonyoung lifts her face

 

" Im sorry to avoiding you in the fourth years. Im sorry im so stupid "Wonyoung hug Yujin tightly. The older Wonyoungs head.

 

"I know it. Im not mad with you. Im the one who should be sorry "Yujin whispering.

 

"No. Im the stupid one. I don't know what to do at that time "Wonyoung in voice crack.

 

"I know what you feeL" Yujin pull herself. "Just forget about it. Im here now, with you". Yujin caresed  Wonyoung cheeks.

 

"I wont leave you, again" Yujin promises.

 

"Theres another" Wonyoung advanced.

 

"What it was?" Yujin questioning the sobbing girl.

 

"I hide it. Im afraid"mWonyoung is still inability to tell the truth.

 

"About your secret feeling towards me, isn't it?" Yujin make shocking Wonyoung

 

"You know it?" Wonyoung gawking.

 

"How come I didn't know it when you wrote it into the notebook that I bougth for you. And you left it open in your desk. And every time I was there to your room, there's an update everyday” Yujin chuckled.

 

"I thought you left it in pupose to tell me. I dont know that you are that stupid Wonyoungie" Yujin laughing as she remember everytime she read the page.

 

"What" Wonyoung rememorized her mind. She remembers the time when Yuri  finally found out what she felt. Its because Yuri reads a notebook.

 

"Am i that clumsy?" Wonyoung disbelief how stupid herself.

 

"No you are not. You just too ... pure" Yujin teased.

 

“Wait, you must kidding me? "Wonyoung still didn't trust Yujin.

 

"Are you still didnt believe me?" Yujin ask

 

"It was a lot of pages, i just wrote till maybe 20 pages and i got enough. Its just full of your love toward me and love sign in my mentioned name. Today Yujinnie act so sweet to me im melted. Yujin with sign love sarangheyo.....  Yujinnie dimples makes my heart weak. Can i keep my feeling in the save place? Yujin with love sign after..... Yujinnie hold my hand, it was everyday she did but today is so different. Yujinnie ilove you in english and capital words .... And Yujinnie-"

 

Yujin paused she is looking at the blushed younger about to explode.

 

"Should i continue this" Yujin smirking. The younger ashemed droop is her head.

 

"Stop it" Wonyoung can't deal with her clumsiness.

 

"Im .." Wonyoung about to say something she stopped because she was in a finger infront of her.

 

"Don't tell me that the coffeshop is made for me?" Yujin questioning. Wonyoung nodded as Yes answer.

 

Yujin sighed.

 

 

“Lets finished it”  Yujin ask.

 

 

Yujin and Wonyoung coming back to Korea.

 

After a weeks from Japan’s trip finally they meet in Wonyoung’s office to discuss about the project.

 

“Did you really want to make this one?” Yujin making sure.

 

“Why not?” Wonyoung still in her passion.

 

“Should i give you return then?” Yujin slowly asking.

 

Theres long paused.

 

“Yujinnie” Wonyoung softly grab Yujin’s hands.

 

“Dont worry, its obvious that i make this one for you. But sure, i dont really want anything from you” Wonyoung softly.

 

“Wonyoung, im sorry” Yujin sighed pushed herself into back of seat.

 

“Yujinnie, i dont wanna lie. I still feel the same for you. But trust me, im really fine about what happen now—“ Wonyoung take a deep breathe before continuing her words.

 

“Im happy because finally you got someone that you want to. Happy for the two of you” Wonyoung flashing her smile.

 

The meeting was endup. The project is soon begin.

 

 

 

 

Jang Wonyoung sighed in ger workseat looking blanky at the wall.

 

 

“Ill come for this, Yujinnie”

 

 

 Wonyoung promises while swing her hand with a paper “AHN YUJIN & KIM MINJOO engagement invitation” writen on it

 

 

 

 

PLEASE DONT HATE ME! JUST SEND ME A LOVE THEN