What If : 22

What If.

Ahn Yujin is student called as school-most-player. In her 16 years old, she already have a bunch of ex. Mostly all of them is all popular girl crush in her school. Even all the student know about how player Ahn Yujin is, they are still wanna being one. They didnt mind it if they just only have a day relationship as long as they be with Ahn Yujin. Ahn Yujin is such a cute and slightly handsome girl. She has a lot of charming point. Just mention it, her dimples, her bunny teeth, her smile, her smiling eyes and still alot.

 

Ahn Yujin list of ex girlfriends is. Kwon Eunbi, she is a last year when Ahn Yujin is on freshman. They only dating on 2 month then endup peacefully. Kim Chaewon, smart girl and always in higher rank on study things. She is on second grade at the time. And they endup their relationshp in only a month a half. Kang Hyewon, she is clingy sunbaenim that felt for Yujin and finaly got noticed. They dating in 3 month. Miyawaki Sakura, she is japanese girl that have a long distance relationship with her. They met as a daughter from parents that being business partner. They endup in only 2 month old of relationship. The last is when she is in second grade as she now. Kim Minjoo, a young CF model and beauty vlogger. They endup their relationship in 4 month. The longest than another.

 

 

Seoul High School.

 

Yujin and her friends just walking in the corridor when a long black haired girl running towards her. She hand a letter and turn back in shy face.

 

“Another love letter. Can you stop that” Her friends sounds so enough with the smug faces Yujin.

 

“How can i stop it when i didnt know who she is” Yujin still in smug faces.

 

“Just say yes to her and you ll get your another ex girlfriend wannabe” Her friends keep teasing her.

 

 “Did you know who she is?” Yujin in curious while put her arms in her friends’s shoulder.

 

“Of course she is a cute-not-realy-quiet girl, i dont know that she just belong into your admirer” Her friends answer in wonder.

 

“Whos her name?” Yujin ask.

 

“Did you got whipped by her in sudden?” Her friends teasing while let go Yujin’s arm from her.

 

 “I just curious, stupid” Yujin in annoying tone.

 

 

They reached on their classroom. Take a seat on their own desk. But Yujin who curious about the girl still annoying her friends.

 

 

 “Who is she?”  Yujin while leaning her head in the desk and staring at her friends. Her friends get enough.

 

 “Ahn Yujin i swear to God you are the worst” Her friends really pissed of. But  Yujin still in hardheaded playing with her friends’s hair and sniff it like a dog.

 

 “Wang Yiren. She is. 3rd grade and Yena ex girlfriend. Are you get enough huh?” Her friends answering in loud.

 

Yujin didnt answer in second. She got triggered by something.

 

 “Wonyoungie your hair’s scent still my favorite” Yujin who got distracted by her friends hair forgotten about the girl who give her a letter. Wonyoung sighed.

 

 

Jang Wonyoung, she is Yujin friends since elementary school. Yujin and Wonyoung is unseparable. They were in the same class even Wonyoung is younger. They knew each other and always spend their free time in each other home. Jang Wonyoung is one of a high class student, but she still got shadowed by her friends. Yujin. Wonyoung didnt mind it, because she didnt care about pop;arity and things like that.

 

 

 

Wonyoung’s room.

 

They were in the bed still in their uniform, while Wonyoung sitting up do the homework while the later laying behind of her while playing with her favorite. Wonyoung’s hair.

 

 

“Did you just said yes?” Wonyoung asking about the next girlfriends for Yujin.

 

 “No. I even forget where i put the letter on” Yujin’s eyes scanning the roof while Wonyoung still in her homework.

 

 “I dont wanna see someone copying my paper, anw” Wonyoung sarcastic voice.

 

“Except your beloved friends, An Yujin” Yujin advance the Wonyoung’s word still didnt moving. Wonyoung another sighed.

 

 

They got 30 minutes of silence still in the same position but Wonyoung’s hair now in a mess. Wonyoung didnt complain.

 

 

“Wonyoungie, how much you ve got confession already” Yujin ask out of the blue.

 

“Woo... Its sudden question” Wonyoung comenting while remembering something.

 

”You ve got a lot of confession, why dont you try one” Yujin still in her comfort zone.

 

“21. Yes 21 one confesssing me in all gender. And if you ask me why i didnt say yes is because i wont” Wonyoung turning her head facing the older with a strict  while Yujin was lost her favorite subject because Wonyoung make a move.

 

“Heii looks, wheres your hair?” Yujin pouted like a kids while the latter shooked her head, turn back to her homework. And Yujin get her favorite back to her.

 

 

A while later.

 

 

“Count it as 22 then?” Yujin advive.

 

 “Why ? Im the one who got confessing. I said 21 so its 21” Wonyoung barking.

 

 “Just counting as i said” Yujin sit up beside the younger.

 

“Count me as your 22” Yujin smirking. Wonyoung give a died glare at the older and punch her arms.

 

“Im not in good mood to joking along with you doggy” Wonyoung said.

 

“Look, im serious right now?” Yujin pull Wonyoung and forced to face up her.

 

“Ahn Yujin, is really stupid ways to add me in your list. Did you still need an acceptance that you are the most super player that dating all famous girl? Huh?” Wonyoung another barking.

 

“And  then you throw me like they way you did to your ex before” Wonyoung in mad.

 

 

“I didnt throw them, theres problem between us. And promise me, if im be with you theres no big matter” Yujin in promises.

 

“Bad player ever” Wonyoung whispering in an inch of Yujin face. Wonyoung just make herself in trap.

 

 

*peck*

 

 

Yujin who get a food infront of her never left a chance. Wonyoung turnin red slap Yujin arms hardly.

 

 

“What the hell are you doin?” Wonyoung with red face. Not sure she is angry or blusshy widden her eyes while covering .

 

“Kissing you as confession” Yujin innocently answering make the younger explode and kicking Yujin’s feet. Yujin just laughing while the younger crying like a kids.

 

“O god, you are too much Wonyoungie. I just kissed you and you are crying now like a baby lost her candy” Yujin laughing while draw closer toward the girl who covering her face with her pillow.

 

“Yes i do. I lost my first kiss. And i hate you Yujin” Wonyoung slap her pillow into Yujin.

 

“Hei im sorry. Did you wanna blame me? See i just want it?” Yujin explaining in very wrong way.

 

“You have no right for this. We just friends” Wonyoung still crying and reasoning but in the wrong words.

 

 

 

“Then, make us official. Its fair then” Yujin sugessting and Wonyoung who still confusing with what just happening lost her soul.

 

“Is that so?” Wonyoung innocently asking while the older nodded Wonyoung’s hair. Soft.

 

 

Its really a stupid scene ever. Yujin who get a label as a great player while the latter is innocent cute girl. They had a lot of chance to make this action  as a start to  big war but because both of them is really like what they called as, Yujin action’s just looks like a simple things that ever happen between them.

 

 

 “Wait, you make a fun on me right?” Wonyoung finally catch her soul.

 

“No. Of course not” Yujin decisive.

 

“Believe me, im not a bad player. I wanna add you as my girlfriends list but i wont add you in my ex list” Yujin held Wonyoung’s hands.

 

“Why me? Why so sudden? Why now?” Wonyoung shoot her in bunch of question.

 

“We’ re friends, we never fighting, we always together, we always side to side...” Yujin cutted.

 

“So its good, Friends. We are friends” Wonyoung cut Yujin’s while nodded like toddler but Yujin’s eyes found it as a cute things.

 

“Im not finished yet, stupid Wonyoungie” Yujin give a smile and scrumble Wonyoung hair.

 

 

“If im stupid, i wouldnt in your grade right now” Wonyoung still had a time to tease the older girl even in the not good moment.

 

 

Wonyoung who laughing because she just success made annoyance in Yujin’s face push herself on the bed. Laying. Yujin just see it with undetected emotion.

 

 

“Wonyoung please shut up for a while. Im in my way to confess you” Yujin about to cry facepalming.

 

“This is what you’ve got when you confessing your besfriends” Wonyoung laughing while throwing pillow on Yujin.

 

 

Yujin who got distracted bumped into Wonyoung’s body. They pulled the blanket and make a war underneath.

 

 

Its been ten minutes after the war, they got tired and pull off the blanket. Its reveal Wonyoung in top of Yujin while taking a deep breathe.

 

 

“Thats okay. Lets try” It was the answer.

 

 

The reason still hanging on somewhere. Yujin still had no chance to tell her reason but Wonyoung was agreed. Thats why they didnt need to clear it. Ahn Yujin and Jang Wonyoung not a bestfriends anymore. They are officialy dating.

 

 

 

Seoul High School.

 

Theres no differences at all Yujin and Wonyoung always together. Thats why no one questionig about their relationship.

 

Yujin and Wonyoung still like before, nothing change at all. Study, movie, eating, stay over together and barking like a kids. Theres only little differences is, a kiss. When it comes to sweet moment they didnt mind it to share one.

 

Day by day. Month by Month till year. Now, they are in last grade.

 

 

Coffeshop.

 

Yujin and Wonyoung sitting against each other in the coffeshop. Its satnight and like all couple do. Dating.

 

“Yujinie you need to work hard, your math test in really lower rank. Its bad in the exam” Wonyoung teasing the older while gulping hot choco.

 

“Shut up, im on my way. Ill take a blame on you” Yujin smirking make Wonyoung frowning.

 

“Why me?” Wonyoung snapped.

 

“You are not doing good as my girlfriend. You let me stay in lower while you going in upper” Yujin pouted.

 

“Its because yourself. When i study and do homework, What are you doing then? Clingy on me? Playing with my hair and my another? Hug me like a kids? Hanging into my back? What else?” Wonyoung scolding her kids well.

 

“I try my best. To support you study” Yujin drooped her head like a kids who just get slap by her mother. Wonyoung just smling looking how cute Yujin when it comes to apologizing.

 

 

Han River.

 

They just go off from the coffeshop. Its still 09 PM and they decide to walking in the han river area with interlocking arms. They sitting in the bench while Wonyoung rest her head in Yujin’s shoulder and Yujin arms ito Wonyoung’s waist.

 

“I just realize thet we going this long?” Yujin start the sentence.

 

“Its not that good, that we having fun in more than a years now?” Wonyoung questioning.

 

“ I was expected before” Yujin stopped. Wonyoung let go her head looking at her.

 

“Wait, you said you end up your relationship in short times before is because of problem between it,  but in our relationship i found nothng matter?” Wonyoung finally asking in late.

 

“Because i promise you that theres no problem between us” Yujin smug face.

 

“I smell something different” Wonyoung good observant.

 

“You. Jang Wonyoung. You are the problem when i endup all my relationship. Get it?” Yujin facing the girl while pecking her cheeks. Wonyoung push her.

 

“Why me?” Wonyoung shocked.

 

“Why you? Dont you realize that mostly i spend all the time with you even i have a partner. They got jealousy. They do” Yujin explaining in bold. Wonyoung still didnt get it.

 

“You can explain it. We re just friends. And tell me that you need space that time” Wonyoung feel guilty.

 

“I wont” Yujin shooked her head while give a puppy eyes.

 

“Why? You are annoying” Wonyoung who still feel guilty but broken cause she whipped by Yujin’s smile.

 

“Because i choose to be with you. Then they left me” Yujin pretend like she is sad. Wonyoung sighed.

 

“You are stupid” Wonyoung punch Yujin’s thigh and looking above to stop her tears flowing.

 

“Im stupid but you love me”. Yujin draw closer and give her sweet lips into Wonyoungs. The latter accept it with soft move.

 

They pulled theirself.

 

“Woyoungie, im sorry” Yujin droop her face while holding the younger’s hand.

 

“What is for” Wonyoung cluelessly.

 

“You ll get boring soon?” Yujin answer still in poor voice.

 

“Can you tell me why?” Wonyoung lift Yujin’s face.

 

“I bet, we will get long lasting relationship and you will stay still beside of me till long time later. You’ll get boring then.” Yujin pouted like a little doggy.

 

Wonyoung who didnt know how to answer pull Yujin in her hug.

 

“I didnt hoping to our relationship in long lasting” Wonyoung whispering while Yujin’s hair. Yujin dissapointed with Wonyoung’s. She about to complain but the younger whispering in soon.

 

“I wish we have neverlasting relationship, Yujinnie”

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BUT IVE GOT BUSY RECENTLY.