What If : Vlive

What If.

All of izone member is gather in the living room as Eunbi sitting in the corner while baby-ing Wonyoung. All of them make a circle. Hitomi Nako and Chaewon keep talking with another. Chaeyeon and Sakura just talkin about Sakura's new tv program guest star, Yena Yuri disturbing the eating monster Hyewon and Yujin Minjoo clingy in the corner of the couch.  

 

"Girls pay attention please" Eunbi as she lose her hand from Wonyoung's chin give a warn. They turn into silencess.


"We will do vlive for christmas card, who will take a part of that?" Eunbi asking. 


"I think all of us is fine?" Chaeyeon advice. Eunbi shake her head. 


"I cant. Me and Sakura have a meeting with manager. And i heard that Chaewon and Hyewon had another schedule. How was it?" Eunbi said while the said girl nodded. 


"So the rest is free isnt?" Yujin adding.


"Yena, Yuri and I should to go. We need to buy something" Minjoo make an excuse. 


"And im sorry i cant join, i dont feel good. I need rest" Hitomi also give a reason and feel bad. 


"Any other?" Capt Eunbi make a list. All of them look at each other.


"Then okay. It will be Nako Yujin Wonyoung and Chaeyeon. Is that close?" Eunbi with a result. All nodded.

 


The  christmas vlive team was arrived. They took a seat. With white-black concept of line. 

 

"Yujin are you fine with that only t shirt?" Chaeyeon worrying the younger.


"Im fine unnie" Yujin shake her head. 


"Is not that cold?" Nako questioning. 


"Not really. Trust me im fine" 


"Yujin unnie, i didnt use my sweeter. Just use mine" Wonyoung offering.


"Thats okay. I brought mine tho. I just wont wear it" Yujin hardheaded.


"Okay then, lets start" Chaeyeon give a hint.

 

They start the vlive with drawing on the christmas's card. They look so competitive between each other. 

 

Yujin handed the phone and read all the comment. 


"Yujin is pretty" 


"Yujin iloveyou" 


"You are so beautiful" 


"Nako is cute" 


"Wonyoung looks so pretty" 


"Chaeyeon is cool" 

 

She read all of them. Yujin as always, have a part as an MC when the do come to live or show. 

 

She lead the conversation well. She even mentioned Wonyoung's in her new megazine. 

 

"Wonyoung looks pretty with her hair and the blush on her cheeks" Yujin said while Wonyoung and the rest giggling and agreed. 


"Yes. She is so cute. Her lips is cute" Chaeyeon commenting while Wonyoung shyly accepted it. 


When Wonyoung and Chaeyeon do the talk, Yujin busy with another things. As expected, she is the leader of conversation. She just searching out the topic and if she found one, she make a first line then she will handing to the other member while she observing the new topic.

 

At the almost end of record, Chaeyeon still talking about how cute Wonyoung's lips are. 

 

"Why lips? Yujin asking with giggling and the rest just following to spread the laughter. 

 

The vlive has ended with more than 13M likes. 

 

The forth of them was coming back to the dorm. It was late at night. Before they separated the room, they will gathering too discusse or reviewing whats in of the day. For that night they choose for Eunbi's group dorm. All the 12th member is completed and make a circle. Nothing difference from before. Just Hitomi with no presence because she take a nap. And Sakura by herself because Chaeyeon moving to the middle with Eunbi an Wonyoung as a center. 

 

The discusse has endup. 

 

"How was it?" Eunbi asking about the vlive. 


"Its fun. We did great arent we?" Chaeyeon answer. 


"No. Chaeyeon unnie keep talking about my lips. Im hurt" Wonyoung pouted while clinging into Eunbi's shoulder. Eunbi eye ing to Chaeyeon as a hint for the explanation.


"Im not joking. Looks" Chaeyeon give her phone and theres Wonyoung's poster on it. All of them nodded. Eunbi tho.


"Unnie, stop it" Wonyoung about to cry. 


"Thats right Wonyoung's lips is cute, but mine is cutest" Yena while mimicking the duck. Yuri and Hyewon hit her arms. 


"No Yena. Yours is weird. Wonyoung one is the cutest lips" Chaewon commenting made Wonyoung more shy. She got cornered by her unnie's. 


"Wonyoung's lips is not cute you know" Yujin speak up and trying to sit normally after hanging on Minjoo body in a while. 


"Stop it Yujin. You just wanna say that yours is good one" Chaeyeon laughing.


"But its really. I talk the real" Yujin still as Yujin. 


"You full of yourself Yujin" Eunbi shot make the rest laughing. 


"Im not unnie" Yujin get enough with her unnie's and Wonyoung tho laughing at her.

 

"If you said that Wonyoung's lips cute im refused. Because Wonyoung's lips is taste good. It sweet like strawberry" 

 

Yujin blurted out and proudly saying. All of them staring at her with widen their eyes. Wonyoung turn red. 

 

"Ah, i think im catch a cold" Yujin faked cough. 


"Ill go to the room first, key" Yujin fastly walking to her room. While the stare turning into Wonyoung.


"You are so red. Are you also catch a cold, dear?" Eunbi sarcastic question while smirking.


"Uhm unnie, Ill explain it. Later" Wonyoung run towards the door and close it roughly. 


Stupid Yujin.