Special : At Lease We've Try 3

What If.

III The D Day

 

 

 

Its been three days from the meeting. Both of their family busy on preparing her formal engaggment with only family relatives got invited. 


But Yujin? She didnt take any part of it but do a holiday with her friends instead.

After the meeting Yujin gave her number to Wonyoung and vise versa. Even though they have one and each other number, its doesnt change any things in between. They still in doubt to make a contact.


Eunbi's small resort.


Sitting on the living room with glass window in every corner of the room.


"Seriously Yu, you will marry soon?" Yena her buddy ask her with a shout. 


"Cmon its just engaggment, Yena. Don't exaggerating " Yuri her girlfriend slap her arms.


"Im proud of you, Yu. You are the youngest but you had to decide a big things" Chaeyeon said while wrapping her arms arround Eunbi's waist. 


Yujin just curved her corner lips upward while her eyes locked into the video games in her phone. 


"Mind you to introduce her Yu?" Minjoo who laying herself in her girlfriend's shoulder asking.


"Soon. Be patient please" Yujin didnt bother to look at them. 


"Soo, we gonna party for tonight. For Yujin and her soon to be wife" Yena excitedly. 


"Ill pay for the bill" Yujin said. All of them shouting in unison. 

They do a party till dawn. They just having fun with a little sip of wine. Without any trouble from drunken hard.


In the next Morning.


They back to the normal state after hungover in the night. Sitting in the couch while they are busy with their own girlfriend while still single and soon got fiance Yujin playing with her phone. 


"Wow, she s amazing. She was on the second place to be the most world beauty girl ranking" Yuri looking through her phone with widen eyes. 


Some of them looking at Yuri while Yuri showing her screen's phone to their friends. 


Eunbi nodded with expectation. Minjoo gawking at the view while the rest just give an i-know-you-are-great looking to the screen. Yujin who take a peek but suddenly grab the phone from Yuri. 


"W-Wonyoung" She said in surprised.


"Yess right, she was amazing isnt?" Yuri ask her. 


"Wait, she is a model?" Yujin cluelessly asking while Chaeyeon with her best sound of laughing at how dork Yujin was.


"Are you kidding me? You didnt know her? She is model since 14 Yu, and she become the most wanted model in photography's world. Better you look up into the reality than virtual screen for nothing. Stop your game." Yena annoying while slap Yujin's head. 


"But, i want marry her soon anw" Yujin blurted out. 


The rest suddenly silent. But theres another sound from Chaeyeon laughing and followed by the rest. 


"Babe, please. Stop her comedy skill or ill end up pee in my short" Chaeyeon poking Eunbi's hand and continue laughing. 


"Okay Yujin, better back to your phone than dreaming. You will engagge soon tho" Chaewon teasingly. 


"Fine. Whatever" Yujin give annoying look to the other. 

 

 

 

 

---

The D day finally come. Theres beautiful gold decoration hanging in the every corner of Jang's family house. 


The gorgeous's couple looks stunning. 


Yujin slipped the beautiful rings into Wonyoung's finger carefully while the invitations give a warm applause.


Before they hug each other, Yujin staring into Wonyoung's beautiful eyes with Wonyoung reddened her face. She blushed.


"Congratulation for being the second place Wonyoung" Yujin said while pull the younger into her embrace.


Wonyoung accepting and nodding in Yujin's shoulder. 


"You know it?. But Thanks" She whispering. 


"I just found out that my fiance is profesional model. How stupid i am" Yujin chuckled.


"Wonyoung..." Yujin called the girl who still holding her tightly. 


"Dont worry, at least we ve try Yujin" Wonyoung said.

 

 

 

 

---

In the next day, Yujin picked up Wonyoung and help her to moving into her apartment. 


They ve been busy placing Wonyoung things in the right place. 


Yujin's appartment have 2 bedroom. Yujin's have a blue and white color on it while the other just plain white and simple ornament. 


"Thats yours" Yujin opening the room for Wonyoung to enter. 


"Mine? How about you?" Wonyoung asking while looking at Yujin.


"Theres i am" Yujin pointed at her door. 


"Why we didnt sleep together?" Wonyoung pouted like a kids.


"And why we should to?" Yujin turn her question with raising her brow.

 

"Yujin, im afraid. Its new place for me. Please. Ill sleep with you and ill do anything" Wonyoung about to cry.

 

"Fine. Fine. But can you stop acting like that?." Yujin give up. The younger about to give her a hug but Yujin push her lightly. 


"Better take care your things before anyting else, miss" She sternly said.

"N ne" Wonyoung cutely and walking into Yujin's room happily. 

 

Yujin shook her head. 

 

They fixed at 6pm. Yujin already got a bath with a long stripped black pants and black tshirt. She tied her hair in a bun. She sitting at her bed, resting her back into the headboard. 


Wonyoung who just finished from bathroom wearing white long tshirt and short. Call them as tsihrt-prefer-than-silk-pajamas-couple. Her hair falling beautifully. She crawled into the bed and sitting beside the older.


"You didnt hungry?" Wonyoung asking. 


Yujin paused her phone and looking at her now fiance. 


"You wanna cook for me?" She ask with puppy smile. 


Wonyoung nodded like toddler. 


"Ahh you are good fiance, i think its really fine to try with you" Yujin ruffle Wonyoung hair. While the younger complaining. 


Wonyoung then get up but soon het wrist got pulled by the older. 

 

 


"Wait" Yujin said pulled the younger back into her bed. 

 

 


"You said you wanna do anything right?" Yujin asking while smirking.


"W what?" Wonyoung eyes widened when Yujin s face closer to her. Yujin pulled Wonyoung hand into her. 

 

 


"Can we kiss?" Yujin asking while looking at the younger's pinkish lips. 

 

 


"N no" Wonyoung pulled herself and covered her lips with her palm.


"Not that easy to took my first kiss, Ahn Yujin" Wonyoung defends herself. 


"Why? We are fiance right? You said that we should to try right? Then lets try. Try to taste another" Yujin still moving herself closer. 


"Yujin, not now. My first kiss is special to me. I know we should to try but not this one" Wonyoung sadly reasoning. 


"Hey, you know. At first i thought the same like you" Yujin said while reaching Wonyoung's hand. 

 

"But my first kiss got stolen by my admirer.  You know, i just 13 at that time. I dont even know her. She said that she like me with a choco in her hand. Because i like choco that much, i didnt pay attention to her move. But on the choco in her hand. Then she suddenly peck my lips fastly. Its sad isnt?" Yujin pouting while telling her story. Its made Wonyoung giggling. 

 


"You know Wonyoung...." 

 

 

Yujin pull Wonyoung closer to her and give a sweet peck on her lips. 


Wonyoung blinking her eyes disbelief that she lost her first kiss in very smooth way. 

 

 


"I think your first kiss is better than mine, because i ask your permission and second..." 

Yujin give another peck. 

 

 


"You like me. Dont you?" Yujin smiling with Wonyoung still on disbelief but soon. 

Wonyoung then back into the reality. 

 

 

And with that she know that Yujin was right. Why took a long time just waiting for a kiss. They already tied with each other. Even though theres just a try. But, just take it behind that "try" for a while. Because honestly, she want Yujin. She like her. Or maybe love. Love at first sight is not just a mere things anw.

 

 

After second peck from Yujin, Suddenly Wonyoung make a move with chasing after Yujin s lips. Wonyoung lead her for every move between their lips. 

 

 

Yujin won, she winning the game to finally took down Wonyoung's argument. Yujin smiling into the kisses. 

 

 

Then Yujin felt something. 

 

 

Its wrong. 

 

 

Its wrong if she just stay silent and let the younger freely playing with hers.

 

 

Yujin took a revenge. 

 

 

She pull Wonyoungs body sitting into her lap. Wonyoung still busy dominating the move. 

 

But Yujin, while caressing the younger back traveling up and down. And everywhere her hand found a way. Sucessfully made the younger release the most beautiful sounds from the younger mouth. Its Yujin second win and also Yujin change to winning the war with Yujin inserting her playfull but sweet and crashing it into Wonyoung's.

 

Wonyoung's hand keep roaming in Yujin's nape. With Yujin's being able to playing her big role for Wonyoungs pleasure. 

 

The both of them finally give up and pulled theirself together panting hard. Resting her head into each other with sweet long gazing. With Wonyoung still on Yujin's lap. 

 

"Any complain?" Yujin ask the younger still in their position. The younger shake her head then both of them smiling. Yujin give her sweet kiss on the youngers forehead then lift her up carefully. 

 


Both of them now sitting normaly. 

 


"Cooking cancelled, lets just order the food. We lost too much time to playing. Arent we?" Yujin said reaching her phone and ready to place the order. Wonyoung nodded then laying her head on Yujin's shoulder while scanning the virtual's menu. 

 

 


 


 

 

You like it?  My most waited part ever.


Tbc.