What If : Keep It

What If.

"Yujinniee!!!!" Someone shouted behind me.

 

 

No need to turn her head just to know who she is. That voice was hanging with her since they were kids.

 

 

"5.4.3.2..." Yujin counting.

 

 

"1"

 

 

The girl owned that voice backhuging Yujin.

 

 

"Aish. Wonyoung!!!!" Yujin annoying. She took off her bag and handing it to that girl.

 

 

"Yujinie my feet is sick, i cant walking" Yujin impersonate bad habit Wonyoung. Wonyoung laughing look how annoying her Yujin.

 

 

"Yujinnie is the best" the girl than grab Yujin bag and ready to get piggy back from Yujin.

 

 

They always like this since before. Yujin and Wonyoung is unseparable in everything. Wonyoung who should be a year younger, she take a more lesson for being in the same grade with Yujin.

 

 

And how annoying Wonyoung, Yujin will always patiently do anything what the younger desire.

 

 

"Get off from my back. We reach the school gate now" Yujin while shaking the younger body. Wonyoung fall asleep while snuggle in Yujin's shoulder.

 

 

"Take me to the class" Wonyoung talking in a half asleep make the older sigh.

 

 

"You are taller than me, and you are heavier day by day, Wonyoung" Yujin mumbled still carrying the younger.

 

 

She walking step by step of stairs. Their class is in 4th floor. Its take much time and of course is tiring for Yujin.

 

 

The sweat is falling from her temple.

 

 

"Wake up" Yujin softly whispering in Wonyoung. They finally infront of their class.

 

 

"But i need more slee--" When Wonyoung about to say, they got bumped by another annoying friends. Yena.

 

 

Wonyoung almost falling. But Yujin fastly grab Wonyoung's hands.

 

 

"Unnie, did you hate me?" Wonyoung thinking that Yujin just make her fall in purpose.

 

 

"Open your eyes before you speak, big baby" Yena shouted beside of her.

 

 

"Why you scold her, ducky" Yujin turn the table.

 

 

"Are you alright, im sorry" Yujin while caressing the pout Wonyoung.

 

 

"Im okay. Just sleepy" Wonyoung make a cute smile.

 

 

Yujin relieved.

 

 

"Lets go to the class" Yujin pull Wonyoung arms and the younger stick out her tongue to the ducky.

 

 

"Im witnessing a morning drama for hundred times" Yena sighed walk away.

 

 

They do well in the class. Especially for Wonyoung. She always on number one as the smarter.

 

 

Yujin and Wonyoung interlocking arms walking into the school caffe with her friends. Yena Yuri and Hitomi.

 

 

"Yahh, can you just getting marry soon" Yuri sarcastic looking how the young couple do the romantic stuff everyday.

 

 

"What are you saying? I wouldnt. Im straight" Yujin proudly herself.

 

 

Wonyoung laughing while hitting Yujin's arms.

 

 

"Me too, how can i marry with this girl" Wonyoung looking down to Yujin make Yujin scrumble her hair.

 

 

"So, you want to marry a handsome man?. Same with me" Hitomi asking the both of them.

 

 

"For me, its absolutely. Beautiful girl is still my favorite" Yujin say in cool way.

 

 

"Your straight is in different meaning, Yujin" Yena amazing how dorky her friends.

 

 

"How about you Wonyoung?. I trust you are the most straight between the both of you" Hitomi observing. Yena and Yuri didnt expecting too much.

 

 

"Of course. I choose the handsome... girl. Its not it better?" Wonyoung answering while winking at Yujin. And the latter just smiling.

 

 

Not that long theres a beautiful girl crossing in front of them.

 

 

"Kim Minjoo is really something" Yena commenting while drooling and got slapped by Someone beside her. Yuri

 

 

"Stop it, dont you dare. She is mine" Yujin claimed while give a death stare to Yena.

 

 

"Your straight level is Zero" Wonyoung talking and give a sign zero from her finger an place it into Yujin's face. Yujin growled.

 

 

"I thought you already forget her, since you were freshman you stick your eyes on her" Yuri asking

 

 

"I do, i still do. She is like princess from fairytale and im born to be her prince" Yujin talking a half dreaming.

 

 

"Talking to my spoon" Wonyoung fed her with empty spoon.

 

 

"Wonyoung, dont be like that. You make it obvious that you are jealous" Yena giggling and Yuri Hitomi tho. Yujin just look at Wonyoung with cocky face.

 

 

"You guys so annoying" Wonyoung pouted while playing with her food.

 

 

"I like to see how red Wonyoung is when she caught up" Yuri laughing at the younger.

 

 

"Stop it i said" Wonyoung heaten her cheeks. All the rest just share the laughter and so did Yujin.

 

 

 

 

It was saturday night.

 

 

Wonyoung just peacefully reading some fluff fiction in her study table when someone just bumped into her room without asking permission.

 

 

No else. Its Yujin. With black hoodie and jeans already laying in Wonyoung's bed while playing games at her phone.

 

 

"Im stayover, K" Yujin not like a normal asking. It just arguement with no need agreement.

 

 

"Again" Wonyoung didnt look back because she get used into it.

 

 

"Ahh t!" Yujin shouted while her hands still busy on her phone.

 

 

"Shut up, you ruin the story" Wonyoung with rounded glass, white red strip shirt and short mumbled. Yujin really rushing into her peacefulness.

 

 

"Im sorry. Ah t !!! You should stay there" Yujin apologizing and do the same.

 

 

Wonyoung close her book. Put it roughly in the desk and take off her glasses walking angrily into her bed wheres Yujin is.

 

 

Wonyoung throw the pillow into Yujin but Yujin still have no move.

 

 

Wonyoung gritted her teeth.

 

 

"You was here ruin my well night and now you ignore me" Wonyoung shouted.

 

 

Yujin who stay still focusing on her game mumbling.

 

 

"What should i do then?" Yujin questioning without looking.

 

 

 

 

"Date me" Wonyoung then snuggling into Yujin chest while the latter sitting in the crown bed. Yujin move her hand, she put her hand in Wonyoung's back and continue the game.

 

 

 

 

"I cant. I like Minjoo unnie" Yujin rejecting in usual tone still with her games.

 

 

"I know it" Wonyoung burried her face in Yujin's chest.

 

 

"You know it well right" Yujin repeat Wonyoung's words. They are in the same position.

 

 

"I know you like her so much, Yujin. But i pretty sure that you LOVE me more" Wonyoung confidence while chuckled

 

 

"Bold to assume that miss" Yujin still didnt move.

 

 

Wonyoung who furious she sit up and bend down in front of Yujin's face.

 

 

"Then said that you didnt love me infront of my face, cowards" Wonyoung smirking.

 

 

"Ah shi*t, can you move. I cant look at my phone. You will ruin the games" Yujin trying to push Wonyoung with the left hand.

 

 

Wonyoung suddenly grab Yujin's phone. And keep it in her right hands. Yujin trying hand to reach her phone.

 

 

Wonyoung pushed her in the crown of the bed. She sitting on Yujin's lap.

 

 

"Ill give your phones after hear you said that you didnt love me" Wonyoung smirking.

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Just say that" Wonyoung intimidate.

 

 

"I like Minjoo unnie" Yujin said while throw her glance because Wonyoung is close to her face.

 

 

"I know it. Say that you didnt love me" Wonyoung shot.

 

 

 

"I dont...

 

 

 

"I dont love—shi*tt"

 

 

 

"I dont love......"

 

 

" .... her "

 

 

 

Wonyoung pulled her, hug her and kissed her. Yujin shivering.

 

 

Wonyoung give a little games inside . Playing in a little. She bite Yujin's lips and finished with softly kiss.

 

 

"I -- Gimme my phone" Yujin stuttering. Wonyoung another laughing looking how red Yujin's face. Of course she did the same. But Yujin's expression is so precious.

 

 

Wonyoung handing her phone in front of her.

 

 

"Did you wanna still play your games or ....

 

 

... play kiss with me?"

 

 

Wonyoung winked the older. She give a peck on Yujin's lips.

 

 

Yujin grab her phone fastly.

 

 

"Can i finished my level first please" Yujin hoping like a kids. Wonyoung nodded and give her shining smile.

 

 

 

30 minutes latter.

 

 

"Im one step forward. Finally" Yujin congratulate herself. For her games and of course her relationship. She turn off the phone and put it.

 

 

"Wonyoung, im finished it. Can i asking for the k---" Yujin turn her head looking someone beside her, curling the arms in her waist. And fall asleep.

 

 

Yujin smiling looking how peacefull the creature she was.

 

 

Yujin caressed Wonyoung's hair. Kiss her in her cheeks and softly in the lips. She really do advance in sleeping Wonyoung.

 

 

"You really mean" Wonyoung commenting in her closed eyes.

 

 

"No im not. I just trying to guide you into the sweetest dream" Yujin cheesy make Wonyoung hit her stomach in smooth.

 

 

"Im so sleepy, lets keep it for tomorrow okay" Wonyoung asking in innocent face.

 

 

"Ill keep it and just for you" Yujin kiss Wonyoung's forehead and place the blanket around the younger.

 

 

"Good night Yujin. Love me forever" Wonyoung in her way to dreamland.

 

 

"Good night. Ill do"

 

 

Yujin hug Wonyoung tightly.