What If : I killed Someone For You

What If.

Short Update. But at least i ve tried. 

-

Wonyoung POV

 

 

I running towards Yujin's home. I didnt regret anything. With a blood in my hand, i throw up the knife and still balancing my body to keep running.

 

 

I reach Yujin's home. I knocked her door. Not that long i see her. Worriedly but she throw her gaze from me. I see her face swollen, and then she pushed the door harshly in front of me without looking at me.

 

 

I shouted out with all my voice.

 

 

“Yujin lemme stay the night, i will explain everything. You should to understand.”

 

 

“I need you Yujin“

 

 

“I ll tell you all my reason. “

 

 

“Yujin please”

 

 

I begged. I cried. I cant keep my tears that fallin.

 

 

“Are you really mad at me Yujin? Can you keep me on your home? Can you hide me? Help me Yujin.”

 

 

“I cant  even hide myself. All my face was on the news. How if they caught me?”

 

 

“Honestly i didnt care “

 

 

“Yujin i did this for you. I killed her for you Yujin. Isnt it what you want? “

 

 

“Please look at me from now on.”

 

 

All I ve done is for Yujin, i love her so much. Now, I ve done it. I ve killed someone for her.

 

 

I didnt regret everything, i just wanna tell her how much i love her. I did this for her, for the one that i love.

 

 

My tears cant stop flowing.

 

 

All i want is Yujin. Yujin attention. After what ive done.

 

 

I cried in front of Yujin's door. Ill stay here till she accept me and open this door for me.

 

-

-

-

-

 

Meanwhile

 

 

Yujin with depressing look, messy place, messy hair looking at the ceiling  sitting in her couch.

 

 

 

“You piece of , Wonyoung”

 

 

 

With news announcer as her background sounds, Yujin sobbing.

 

 

“Today news Jang Wonyoung 17, found died at her own appartment due to  suicide”

 

 

-

-

-

-

 

FB.

 

A day before.

 

 

"Cant you stop it?" Yujin snapped the younger girl in front of her.

 

 

"See, you ruin everything" Yujin with a loud of voice and witnessed by a lot of people.

 

 

"Yujin, i just want to help you" Wonyoung crying trying to make up with her.

 

 

"Help my * ?" Yujin scold her.

 

-

-

 

Yujin and Wonyoung is childhood friends. They always together. It was Wonyoung who always tailing Yujin everywhere she go. Wonyoung really loves Yujin, everyone knows that. Yujin tho.

 

 

But Yujin was in love with someone else.

 

 

Yujin hate it when everyone keep talking that she and Wonyoung is dating and being the cute couple. Since the freshman year, Yujin told her to get away. But Wonyoung still and always following her.

 

 

Wonyoung being the reason why she have no change to confessing her feeling towards the one she loved. Because everywhere she is, Wonyoung was there.

 

 

And just a while ago, when Yujin just about to confess in thousand times and again. Wonyoung ruin it. Not really, she tried to help Yujin but she failed.

 

 

Before Yujin heading to someone that she loved, Wonyoung was there. Telling that one, if Yujin loves her. Wonyoung tell her, that she should accepted Yujin's no matter what she feel when Yujin confessing.

 

 

But someone Yujin's loved told Yujin something that make her in hatred.

 

 

"Yujin, theres someone deserved you better. Someone that loved you more than i do. Wonyoung loving you more" She said.

 

-

-

 

" I dont need your help, and can you do me a  favor" Yujin asking trying to calm herself.

 

 

"What is that?" Wonyoung sobbing.

 

 

"You said you love me right? You should do this one for me.

-

-

-

 

Please dissapear and dont ever coming back in front of me"

 

Yujin said.

 

 

------

 

 

Wonyoung who love Yujin that much, she would did everything if its for Yujin. And Yujin who said in anger, she regret it till the rest of her time.

 

 

------

 

Have a nice Sunday.

 

lol.