What If : Easy Love 1.0

What If.

Wonyoung 20 // Yujin 21

 

 

It was her morning routine to wake up beside a girl since two years ago. Yujin and Wonyoung start dating when they are in 2nd High schooler and still counting. It was their 6th years of relationship  and their 2nd years of living together.

 

 

Yujin looking at beautiful figure beside of her. She was sleeping peacefully. Yujin sit down with her back against the crown bed. As soon as she saw her morning view, the latter girl start moving her body.

 

 

“Good morning” She said while stretching her body in a half of sleep and continue it with snuggling into Yujin’s stomach.

 

Yujin smiling looking at her.

 

“What time you coming home last night?” Yujin ask the girl who wraping her waist.

 

“2am maybe” She answering still burried her face in Yujin’s.

 

Yujin sighed.

 

“Wonyoung, please wake up. Lets clear something” Yujin asking while pulling Wonyoung’s arms softly.

 

“Whats wrong, Yujin?. Its too morning to did important meeting. Arent we?” Wonyoung whines while siting beside Yujin and pull the blanket around her body. She tied up her hair. The view that Yujin love that much.

 

“I cant stay like this Wonyoung” Yujin said.

 

“You said again?” Wonyoung who get used to Yujin’s and really understand Yujin’s well cut off while looking at the older.

 

“Wonyoung please, listen to me” Yujin in straightforward and pity face. Wonyoung nodded.

 

“Did you see? I cant let you working till late night while i just sitting here. Hanging on you like this” It was Yujin’s nth times telling Wonyoung.

 

“Even you didnt hanging on me, ill always going home at late of night Yujin. Its not your fault and stop blaming yourself” She said while caressing Yujin’s hand.

 

“But at least, i try and not being nothing like this” Yujin hopeless.

 

“Youve tried and you are a things, Yujin” Wonyoung patiently.

 

“Im graduate as photographer. And i didnt tried to apply on it. I was searching on companny in business of course im not choosen. Please, let me... ” Yujin got cut off.

 

“No. If this conversation lead to this just stop it” Wonyoung get in. Throwing the blanket in Yujin’s.

 

Yujin sighed.

 

 

Wonyoung and Yujin is in the same college. They are entering in Art Faculty. Now, Wonyoung got succesed in her modelling but Yujin?. Yujin is photographer, in their 3rd year of college she ever being a profesional one. Wonyoung who become supportive girlfriend take her place well. She suporting Yujin. At that time. Until that day.

 

 

Flashback.

 

 

“What are you doing Ahn Yujin?” Wonyoung snapped.

 

Yujin stuttering.

 

“Im just...” Yujin inability to answer.

 

“Kissing your beautiful model again? It was your third time you ve done it Yujin!” Wonyoung scolded her while crying.

 

“How did you know?” Yujin answer without refuse any of Wonyoung’s words.

 

“Im not that stupid. Lets break up” Wonyoung quickly decision.

 

“No. No way. I can explain. I really love you Wonyoungie. I just...” Yujin held Wonyoung’s hand.

 

“Stop it. You hurt me. Did you know that?” Wonyoung crying hard in front of her girlfriend who just caught by her because of cheating.

 

“Im sorry. It was my fault. And trust me. You are only one that i love. You are the only one that ill die for. Please Wonyoung. Its just a kiss. I didnt mean it as anything else.

 

Yujin bad habit in the college is she going into another girl when Wonyoung busy with her schedule. She have an interest to collect a girl and playing in little. But of course its just a play. With no heart.

 

Even is just a kiss and had no any feeling but its still. Hurt.

 

“Did you know what are you just talking about you dam*n Ahn Yujin” Wonyoung about to slap Yujin’s face and Yujin close her eyes and ready enough to get it but Wonyoung choose to push Yujin’s shoulder weakly.

 

“And did you just see Yujin? I cant slap you even i want it? I cant hurt you. But you did it. Easily” Wonyoung in weak. She looking down. She desperate.

 

“I know it im sorry” Yujin trying to touch Wonyoung’s face but got rejecting by Wonyoung’s hand.

 

“Am i not good enough for you?” Wonyoung asking with her eyes full of tears and unspoken words.

 

“Ofc No. You are perfect to me. You are all i need” Yujin answering and her tears felt out.

 

“But why?” Wonyoung still.

 

“I know baby, im like a shi*t. Please. Ill do anything for you and let me to make it right” Yujin bargain.

 

“Leave your Camera or Me?”

 

It was their big deal. Yujin choose Wonyoung.

 

End of Flashback.

 

 

They are sitting against each other with breakfast that Wonyoung’s  made infront of them.

 

“Wonyoungie” Yujin trying to break the silencess. The younger have no move. She focussing her eyes into the egg sandwich.

 

“I already decide it” Yujin saying avoiding Wonyoung who didnt give a responses.

 

“Ill being a photographer even you agree it or not” Yujin said and start to eating her breakfast.

 

 

 

Wonyoung glaring at her.

 

 

 

“ You make a promises Yujin. Are you forget it?. Then ill remind you” Wonyoung snapping.

 

“ No im not. Its not its was too childish to make it as the reason im being nothing, now?” Yujin with her courage.

 

“So did you just say if im that kind of it?” Wonyoung widen her eyes.

 

“Yes you are. And now we are in a toxic relationship. Did you know that?” Yujin really on her high state.

 

“What do you mean by that?” Wonyoung’s tears cant be hold.

 

“Lets break up. I cant enjoy my life freely with your selfishness. I cant Wonyoung. Im sorry” Yujin with droop her head.

 

“How long you feel it ?” Wonyoung asking with no ready to listen at Yujin’s answer.

 

“Almost a year” Yujin honestly.

 

“Ill take a leave soon. This is your apartment. You pay all of this” Yujin trying to lift up her face.

 

Wonyoung didnt give any speech. She get up. Wash the dishes. And walking into their room. Close it roughly.

 

Yujin just staring at her with empty eyes.

 

In

 two hours later. Wonyoung walk out with well dresser. Yujin sitting in the couch.

 

 

“Ill going home late. Have your dinner well” Wonyoung said while kiss Yujin’s cheeks and going out.

 

 

Yujin thinking it was her right decision. Sometimes. Its not only Wonyoung but Yujin is hurt by it.

 

 

Wonyoung just coming back home when theres no one in. She looking around. It just 11pm and Yujin should to still awake with her night movie. Yujin will always waiting for Wonyoung and felt asleep.

 

“Yujinnie” Wonyoung calling out her girlfriend.

 

Wonyoung  walk in to their room. But she found none. No Yujin. No Yujin’s clothes. No Yujin’s stuff. And now her rooms is a half empty. She running around while her tears already flowing like a river.

 

She laying her back in the couch. The couch that get used to their cudling place in the morning. The place they were share the sweet kisses. The place they laying with wraping each other while watching the movie. The place where Yujin pull her in and gave her soft touch when she got tired of working. And the place that Yujin with her things magically ride her into heaven.

 

From now on, its just being their story. 

 

 

 

 

It was a month after the break up. Yujin and Wonyoung with no communication and lost each other.

 

Yujin in front of her wine and Minjoo.

 

“Yujin thats enough. Youll get drunk” Minjoo trying to pull Yujin’s glass but Yujin hardheaded.

 

“Unnie just for tonight. Ill healing soon” Yujin trying to open her eyes normally but soon it got heavier.

 

“You just calling me to drag this kids again?” Someone shouted from Minjoo’s back. Minjoo turning her head. And nodded with sighed.

 

“Fine. Pay me for tonight then” That one winked at Minjoo while Yujin is already sleep.

 

“Dont worry, you will get it even you didnt ask me to. Chaewonnie” Minjoo seductively while kissing Chaewon’s cheeks.

 

“You are disgusting. But i like it” Chaewon whispering.

 

Chaewon and Minjoo carried Yujin in their shoulder. Minjoo open Chaewon’s back car door and take Yujin on. The she entering the car beside the driver. Chaewon.

 

“I dont get it. She is the one who dumped her girlfriend but she is also the one who hurt too much” Chaewon’s giggled and got hit by her girlfriend. Minjoo,

 

“Dont joking around my cousin” Minjoo strictly looking at Chaewon.

 

“Thats okay im sorry. But she is funny tho” Chaewon still but now Minjoo following to giggling.

 

 

After Yujin walk out from Wonyoung’s appartment, she going into Minjoo. Minjoo just come in to Korea in a years and left by herself in her home since her family still in Japan.

 

 

“Can i get it now?” Chaewon asking her rewards after taking Yujin into her room.

 

Minjoo pecking her lips.

 

“It just the introduction. Lets go” Minjoo smirking while pull Chaewon’s wrist to her room.

 

 

Ahn Yujin is now a photographer in K Megazine companny. The owner is beautiful and y woman. Kwon Eunbi. Yujin got recruited by her instanly. A month after she being a messy after her breakdown moment, Yujin get up. Catching the moment everywhere with her camera. Sometimes she get a big job as a freelancer.

 

When she just observing the beautiful sunset and take a shot of it, Eunbi aproached her. Eunbi like the way Yujin’s thinking about angel shot concept. And finally Yujin dragged in and become her favorite employer.

 

Today is her 3rd month she working at Eunbi. She finally forget about what happen into her love life as soon as she was enjoying her moment with her camera.

 

 

“Nice shot, kids” Eunbi coming with two can of beer. Its was low alcohol.

 

“Thanks” Yujin handed one she just finished her work.

 

“Anw, are you really  done it by yourself unnie?” Yujin asking

 

“Uhm. Chaeyeon really busy lately and im in charge to prepare the wedding by myself” Eunbi while gulped her beer.

 

“You are so though unnie. You remaind me of someone?” Yujin smiling remember the memory with her last one. Wonyoung.

 

“Who is that? Did i know” Eunbi asking curiously.

 

“You knew her. But i dont wanna tell you who” Yujin still smiling.

 

“Thats fine. I guess, you left her?” Eunbi straightly in the point. Yujin nodded.

 

“I was so dumb to let her go and leaving her. But it was the right choices” Yujin sighed.

 

“Hei kids. You know. Theres no right when you decide something that hurt another one include yourself. It must be wrong” Eunbi motherly speaking.

 

“i dont know tho. I gotta go unnie. Im sorry” Yujin get up before she got pulled by Eunbi.

 

“Okay wait for a moment. Because i need to tell you about the job. Tomorrow you should to take special shot for the christmas event with a lot of model. I warn you to didnt coming late and have enough sleep for tonight” Eunbi while caressing Yujin shoulder then left.

 

 

 

 

Yujin is in hurry. She is about ten minutes late because lastnight she watched the late movie till morning.

 

 

“Im sorry unnie” Yujin bowed to the older. She is now in Eunbi room with messy hair. Her checkered brown suit with white tshirt and shoes and ofcourse jeans.

 

The older shooked her head,

 

“Hurry up they are waiting” Eunbi get up and lead her into the place.

 

They are bowed one by one of the model.

 

“Hi” She smile. Brightly.

 

“Uhm- h hii” Yujin stuttering.

 

“Long time no see, Yujin” She said.

 

“Ehm... You guys knew each other?” Eunbi intterupting the moment.

 

“She is my high school and college friends Unnie” She said warmthly

 

”Nice then, you will lead all the model here anw” Eunbi told.

 

“Why me unnie?” She whines.

 

“Because you ve got a lot of experience and of course, The stunning Jang Wonyoung”  Eunbi while pulling Wonyoung in her embrace. Yujin witnessing all of it.

 

“Yujin take care of the girl” Eunbi waved her hand and left both of them.

 

“We are partner. Arent we?” Wonyoung asking with sedutive way.

 

“Y—Yes we are” Yujin panicked. “Lets start”

 

 

 

 

The photoshot endup well. Yujin going to the restroom and accidentaly meet the girl.

 

“Yo—“ Yujin words cut off by the lips that press in her’s.

 

“W—What?” Yujin shocked with the short peck on her.

 

The latter smirking.

 

“Just a gift for you. You took my shot really well, Ahn Yujin” She a half of teasing. Yujin now in blushing.

 

 

Theres no time for Yujin to answer or give a comment when the latter pulled her shoulder and give another kisses. The long one.

 

Yujin wrap her arms into the latter waist and give  a return.

 

After more than fifth minutes. They looking each other shyly.

 

“I dont wanna hear any complain, but ask me if you want more” She said while kiss Yujin’s cheeks and left her.

 

“its still the same, Wonyoung” Yujin said to herself.

 

 

 

 

“Unnieeee” Wonyoung hugged the smaller girl with bright face. They are in the couch of Yuri’s appartment. Yuri is Wonyoung’s friends since they were high school. And she know Yujin well.

 

“Whats wrong with you?” Yuri asked with annoying in her face.

 

“I met Yujin” Wonyoung telling with shining eyes ball.

 

“Again?” Yuri sighed and back to her book.

 

“No unnie. I mean in real life. Not just in my dream like i always said before” Wonyoung shaking Yuri’s body.

 

Yuri take aback. Close the book in sudden.

 

“Really? Are you sure it was Yujin?” Yuri widen her eyes. The younger give a smile as a Yes hint.

 

“I even give her a kiss” Wonyoung saying and put the couch pillow in her then squished it.

 

“What the hell are you doing Wonyoung?. Did you want to hurt yourself twice?” Yuri frowning.

 

“Maybe. I dont know. I really love her, unnie. I was act like im bold but of course im not and failed. Dont worry, i kiss her in classy way.” Wonyoung saying proudly.

 

“Wonyoung, she left you. You deserve anyone better” Yuri advicing.

 

“I know. But i cant” Wonyoung caressed the pillow like it was Yujin on the old of days.

 

“How if she have a new girl or boyfriend?” Yuri ask

 

“Thats fine i still love her” Wonyoung’s words is cant be interupted. Bold and tough.

 

“You should care yourself more Wonyoung ah” Yuri last words before Wonyoung excuse herself to going home. The younger just smiling.

 

 

 

 

Wonyoung now in her room. Collecting the lastest memory with her Ahn Yujin and grin. She grab her phone when she saw someone send her a messages.

 

Mine :*

Wonyoungie.....

 

She shocked. Its been a while more than fifth month. She didnt even change the contact name. Both of them.

 

Jjang Princess

Hi. You want more? Lol

 

 

Wonyoung asking honestly but its sounds like she just teasing the older.

 

 

Mine :*

I think so. How was it?

 

 

Wth Yujin, are you really wanna make me crazy. Wonyoung struggling.

 

 

Jjang Princess

Now? Just come here.

 

 

Is this your way to tease me Wonyoung ?. But its fun. And i like it. Yujin smirking in front of the screen.

 

 

Yujin didnt replay in a while.

 

 

“Shi*t she just playing with me. Why i should to make a big expectation? Huh” Wonyoung want to screaming.

 

 

After 20 minutes.

 

 

Mine :*

Im sorry

 

 

See... She just playing along.

 

 

Mine :*

I thought that you already change your door password. And im joking and type the old one, but the door finally open.

 

Mine :*

Should i go out and repeating to knocking your door?

 

Jjang Princess.

Uh yah. Im kind of lazy to change it. No need to anw. Lol.

 

 

Wait. What. I smell something weird. Wonyoung in dumb.

 

 

Jjang Princess

Im sorry. Where are you?

 

 

“Wonyoungie...”

 

 

What the......

 

Yujin just knocking infront of her room.

 

Wonyoung shocking and still processing what happen.

 

“Wait a second ill go out” Wonyoung shouted.

 

“No need to use any make up, you still beautiful” Yujin chuckled.

 

“Stupid, I didnt wear anything and i just grab the clothes” Wonyoung answering while tied up her messy hair.

 

“Dont be shy i get used to that view. And i like the one tho” Yujin now in laughter. Wonyoung blushing in her room.

 

“You are so noisy. Wait me in the couch” Wonyoung scolding like she got annoying even in honest she was enjoying.

 

 

Not that long, Wonyoung walk out with sweaty hand. Yujin was there, in the couch watching the movie. Wonyoung smiling from behind. It was a view that she miss so much.

 

Wonyoung take a seat beside of her.

 

 

“I just realize that your hair is grow longer” Wonyoung asking while touching Yujin’s a half tied hair.

 

“Is that your excuse to touch me?” Yujin turn her head facing up the girl with smirking.

 

Wonyoung slap Yujin’s arms.

 

“I can do anything more than this without your permission, Yujin” Wonyoung bold hished.

 

“Okay. I believe it” Yujin chuckled.

 

“What the reason bringing you here?” Wonyoung asking.

 

“Because i want more” Yujin another smirk. Wonyoung give her death glare.

 

“I want more talk with you. Its not your period, why you look like angry cartoon” Yujin got another hit but she like it.

 

“Enjoy your job?” Wonyoung shot. Yujin nodded.

 

“Are you still mad at me because of that?” Yujin asking.

 

“Nope...

 

... No i really dont ...

 

... I think you happy with your new life...

 

... Im the one who should to say sorry ...

 

... Im wraping you into my selfishness ... I never thinking about your happiness ...

 

... Im glad to see you in this state, Yujinnie”

 

 

Wonyoung looking down. Her face in burn, she hide it. She dont wanna Yujin see it.

 

 

“How about your life? Are you enjoy it?” Yujin asking take a eyes on the younger.

 

“I am”

 

“Im relieved to hear that” Yujin smiling. Dissapointed smile.

 

“Are you dating someone, now?” Yujin blurted.

 

 

What the hell im asking her. But fine. I wanna hear it tho. Yujin mumbled

 

 

“I am.” Still looking down.

 

Sh*t what is this in my chest. I deserve it.  Yujin inability to breathe.

 

“Who was it?” Yujin trying to look calm.

 

“Daniel, we ever do a dinner in uncounted time. We meet when im being her MV clip. He ask me out and i said yes. He is so kind and full of laughter. He is so fun. He treat me well. I like him tho. The second is Miru unnie, the y model that teach me how to do a gravure. Im end up in a night with her. We didnt doing anything. We just sharing the story and she confessed me. I like her tho. And the last is Baek Jiheon. I thought you remember her. She is our classmates in high school. She is now being a young business lady. She drag me into her mansion and im stay there in a week. We have fun and do party. Then she also confessing me. Theres no one doesnt like her, isnt?”

 

 

Whats wrong with this girl three timing? Yujin amazed.

 

 

“You dating all of them?” Yujin asking while drooling.

 

 

Wonyoung chuckled looking how dorky her (ex) girlfriend.

 

 

“Ofcourse not.” Wonyoung give her another hit.

 

“I refused all of them” Wonyoung said and smiling remember how amazing her feeling towards Yujin. She refuse all the super creature.

 

 

Im kind of. Relief? Yujin whispering internally

 

 

“But why? I think they all are good” Yujin still curious.

 

“I know it well. But i dont like it. They are too easy to be loved” Wonyoung reason is weird.

 

“Its not that good? Are you stupid to choose someone to hard to be loved?” Yujin asking.

 

 

And you just talking about yourself Ahn Yujin. Wonyoung smiling and shooked her head.

 

 

“No. Im not. Or maybe yes i am” Wonyoung giggled. 

 

“You are amazing and you deserve it” Yujin annoyed.

 

“I know im amazing. I know that i could be in somewhere with someone loving me. I could be with someone that make me happy. But is too easy” Wonyoung answering. She playing with her finger.

 

“I dont get you, Wonyoung” Yujin sighed.

 

“This is me” Wonyoung said.

 

“So you prefer with someone stupid or?” Yujin asking and give a hint that Wonyoung should to advance as her answer.

 

“Someone that make me insane. Someone that i screaming her name all day long. Someone that always fight with me. And someone that touch me in her warmth and being the reason for me to stay” Wonyoung with her head leaning in Yujin’s shoulder and the right hand caressing Yujin’s cheeks.

 

Yujin freeze.

 

“I didnt want someone who stupid. Im the one who being stupid because your hard to be loved driving me crazy. I dont care with you who kiss another girl. I dont care with you who left me. I dont care with you who already have new partner right now. Or i dont care with you who didnt love me like before. What i care is, i really want you. Want you to always be mine, Yujinnie” Wonyoung finally let out her words. She crying with her face hiding in Yujin’s shoulder and her arms wraping Yujin’s neck.

 

“What should i do then?” Yujin teasingly asking. Her back still leaning on the couch, her right hand pulling Wonyoung’s waist and her left hand caressing Wonyoung’s back.

 

“Living with me like before” Wonyoung tighten her hug.

 

“How if i was dating with another one?” Yujin another teased.

 

“Just drag here. If you wanna make it with your new partner. Ill going into the another room. Dont worry about me” Wonyoung helpless.

 

“How if my partner didnt like your existance?” Yujin had no enough.

 

She enjoying teasing the younger. She hold her laughter when it comes to Wonyoung’s answer. Wonyoung like a drunk kids.

 

“Just tell your partner that im just stupid bit*ch” Wonyoung sobbing.

 

“How if my partner is you?” Yujin reach the final.

 

“I will like it” Wonyoung hypnotized. She didnt realize what Yujin’s last words meaning.

 

Wonyoung release her arms. Yujin shirt in wet. Yujin smiling.

 

Wonyoung’s face in red color and full of tears.

 

“Can you stop crying. Ill bought you a bunch of mint choco” Yujin did her cuteness.

 

Wonyoung grab Yujin’s face and kissed her agresively. She did it like she really mean it. Her uneasy love is the best lover she ever have.

 

And soon they parted.

 

“I love you Wonyoungie, forgive my past because only you is my future” Yujin whispering in Wonyoung’s ears.

 

“I promise you to make it easy” Yujin the younger hair.

 

“Do whatever you want because all i know is you are all right” Wonyoung’s burried her face.

 

“Ill do whatever i want to make you happy” Yujin pushed her and landed a soft kiss on Wonyoung’s sweet lips.

 

“No need for you to moving into another room when i want to make it. Am I right?” Yujin asking and Wonyoung shyly smiling.

 

I miss your touch” Wonyoung whispering to Yujin’s ear while walk in into her rooms. Yujin smiling crazy while shake her head and following the latter.

 

 

 

 

 

“You were missing in two days and now you are coming back and packed your things say that you will move?” Minjoo crossed her arms in front of her chest lookin at her cousin who preparing her bag.

 

“Unnie, ive told you by phone. My ex girl.. No I mean my current girlfriend who she is my ex girlfriend. How can i say it. We back to each other, and she want me to stay in hers like before” Yujin still busy with her things.

 

“Are you really sure about it? And wheres your car?” Minjoo strict parent want to be.

 

“My girlfriend use it, her car in troubled this morning. She will be here soon. Be nice to her” Yujin give a warn to the older.

 

“Your girlfriend is it stupid, Yujin?” Chaewon rushing with a cup of hot choco and sitting in Yujin’s bed.

 

“I think so, she forgive this cowards. Or maybe?” Minjoo stopped.

 

“What?” Both of Yujin and Chaewon waiting the rest of Minjoo’s words.

 

“She is not that good and only this cowards who want to be with her” Minjoo laughing and take a sit beside her girlfriend.

 

Yujin rolled her eyes.

 

“Whatever you say, Unnie. At least you all be happy because no one will annoying your make it time” Yujin teasing.

 

“Yah...” Minjoo shyly throwing the pillow into the younger and Chaewon laughing at them. They are stopped when the door knocked by.

 

“Ah she is here. Promise you guys will take her well”  Yujin going out while give them pointing finger.

 

 

As soon as Yujin open the door, the baeutiful angel revealed in soon.

 

 

“Hi” Yujin greeted and peck the younger lips.

 

“Come in” Yujin pull Wonyoung’s wrist to the room.

 

She saw Chaewon and Minjoo keep arguing with each other and they didnt realize that two younger is in front of the door.

 

“I bet she is ugly” Minjoo telling decisive.

 

“No, maybe she just innocent and being Yujin’s victim” Chaewon in her opinion.

 

“No way, Yujin got whipped. Maybe she was rich and at love relationship” Minjoo said.

 

“No one rich whipped by someone who hurt her. She must innocent one and maybe you right. Ugly” Chaewon observing tone.

 

 

Yujin face palmed looking at how her unnie’s treat her girlfriend. Yujin looking apologize to Wonyoung. The latter just give her a warmth smile and nodded.

 

 

“Unnie” Yujin snapped them and both of them startled.

 

“Yujin we dont---“

 

Both of them got shocked. They knew well Jang Wonyoung is kind of high class celebrity and even Chaewon’s company had no enough money to pay Wonyoung as their model to their product.

 

“Jja- Jjang Wonyoung”

 

 

 

 

I just got this idea while ago from Lauv - Easy Love. Im addicting to that song anw.