What If : Stuck on The Games

What If.

Prolog

 

Ahn yujin and Jang wonyoung is classmates. Yujin is student who always coming school late and got a less of absence. Yujin always spend her school day in the internet cafe. Meanwhile Jang Wonyoung is pretiest and 1st rank student and got a lot of confession from her school mates. Ahn Yujin really hates Jang Wonyoung. Wonyoung presence is hell for Yujin

 

 

---------------------------

 

 

"Ahn Yu Jin, it was 10 am and you just coming here?" Yujin yawned when the teacher horned. "Did you listen at me Miss Ahn Yu Jin?". Still yawned "Im so sorry Maam. I just coming can you greet me well" Yujin answering made all her classmates laughing. "Go out from my class Ahn Yu Jin" screamed teacher. "Good then, i can take the hibernation" Yujin walk out and the other stay silent.

 

 

Yujin is like easy come easy go. Yujin’s father is the one who had a big part of school . And all the teacher knew it.

 

 

"How can she being that arrogant?" Hitomi who was japanese new transfer student questioning blanky. "You ll know later Hitomi chan" said the later beside her. Wonyoung. "I was here in 3rd days but i just saw her and she act that way" Hitomi annoyed. "No she s good person. She just do anything in her pace. Believe me." Wonyoung explain. "But i guess you and her is like upper and lower grade of presence" Hitomi shake her head. Wonyoung just smiling.

 

 

"Another kicked from class room? Dudes cmon. Why you being this rock?" Asking her one and only friends. Choi Yena. Yujin and Yena just know each other when they are entering high school. Yena that time trying to skip from student training orientation just to meet her girlfriend who took another school. Yena caughted by Yujin. But instead of reporting. Yujin choose to running away together and endup being bro's. Now they are in 2nd year. Yena and Yujin got separated class but they still catched up in everything.

 

 

"I hate school. I hate teacher. I hate this food and I hate someone like her" Yujin expressionless while pointing at the girl who just eat her lunch but theres handsome guy beside of her with roses in his hand do confession. That girl is Jang Wonyoung.

 

 

"Did you still hate her? Yujin you said since we were freshman till it now?. Wait. Are you thinking that she is your rival?" Yena teased. "Rival? Of course not. We re on different social level" Yujin playing with her food. "So why???". "No reason" Yujin simply. "Ill go home now, studied well dudes" Yujin while kick Yena shoulder. "Talk to yourself, dumby" Yena cursing.

 

 

Yujin walk away and attact the guy who still in his work hard to confessing. That guy felt and Yujin make a "dont give a fck" stare to him. The guy just staring anger but cant do anything because he knew who is Ahn Yu Jin. And Wonyoung only look straight at her while Hitomi patting Wonyoung arms looks like she just worried. "Wonyoung chan look what she just done?" Hitomi trembling "Thats okay. Dont worry. She just accidentally attact him." Wonyoung softly. Yujin walk away, that guy continued confess but she got refused.

 

 

"Wonyoung chan, he is so handsome why you didnt accept him?" Hitomi currious. Both of them interlocked arms while walking to their class. "He s not my type" Wonyoung answer while act like bad girl. Both of them laughing.

 

 

All student running from classroom. Wonyoung and Hitomi tho. "Jang Wonyoung can we talk?" Wonyoung looking back. She saw stunning creatures with shadow around her. "Eunbi nim?".

 

 

" Jang Wonyoung, can you stop to flirt with all of student here?".

 

 

"No i didnt, they just did it" Wonyoung trying to explain. "Because you are smart and beautiful it doesnt mean you can refused my brother" Eunbi high tone. What he is Eunbi s brother. "Eunbi nim, i-" Wonyoung stopped cause Eunbi left her.

 

 

Wonyoung walking by herself. Hitomi got picked up by her parents. Shes in her bad day. All the student playing victim the time when she refused someone. I just dont like them. Can i peacefully doing anything for my own sake.

 

 

She open the door without knocking. "Good evening miss Wonyoungie" the maids greet her she just gave a simply smile. What did i just done? Is that my fault then? It was Wonyoung thought everytime she got confession.

 

 

She open the room, she throw her bag into the couch.

 

 

"Can you knocking first before you entering my room Miss Jang Wonyoung?" Someone shouted.

 

 

 "Yujinie... let me take a breath for a while please" Wonyoung sighed. Yujin and Wonyoung is not only classmates. But they were childhood. Their parents was business partner. And it was usual for them to go in each other house.

 

 

Yujin lazily get up still in her uniform. She bring a drink for the younger. "Thanks" Wonyoung gulped. "Now, you can go home" Yujin open her room door. "Yujin please. You can hate me everyday but please. Now is exception" Wonyoung laying into the couch. "What the return?" Yujin ask. "Ill do your homework?". "No, it was your job" refused. "Treat you on schools bar  tomorrow?" Another choices. "Noo. Because i have no plan to going school. And of course i dont wanna sitting together with you" Yujin with another refused. "Okay im give up. Ill acompany you to playing game till midnight" Wonyoung last bargain. "Then deal" Yujin evil smile.

 

 

Both of them is a good friends at the first. It was changed when the last year of middle school. Yujin changing into the cold one. Wonyoung everyday questioning why she changed toward her but Yujin had default answer. "No reason". Wonyoung was giving up on asking. As long as Yujin still do fine she will fine as well. No one from high school knew that both of them is hiden friends. Yujin kept her anger look towards Wonyoung in school.

 

 

"So whats happen then" Yujin while playing phone games laying at her bad asking coldly to the younger who laying on her couch while her mind no where. "Is that better for me to dissapeared?" Wonyoung lower tention. "I think so" Yujin heartless. "Moving another country. Hiding on somewhere. Or even suicide?" Wonyoung lost her mind. "Its sounds good for you" Yujin still playing with her games "But please do all my homework before you go" Yujin on her way. "Yujinnnnn!!!! Lets play the game!" Wonyoung suddenly change her mood. She grab the stick games. And the later jumping from her bad with another stick games. Games is Yujin s beloved things.

 

 

They played the games till midnight as Yujin winning the bargain. Wonyoung woke up she realized that she is in Yujin s room. While the later sleep beside of her. Yujin, can you stay like this. When you sleep you look like a good child. Im tired always fighting with you everyday. I miss the old of us. Wonyoung Yujin hair. "What are you doing with my beautiful hair, huh?" Yujin complaining in closed eyes. Wonyoung sighed.

 

 

In School, they were busy on class usual activity. Unbelievable Ahn Yu Jin who always coming late and skip the class, today she came too early. All the student silent. Yujin sat on her seat. Rest her chin on the table. Slept. All her classmates who lookin at her, back to their conversation.

 

 

"She coming? It was impossible" Hitomi. "Maybe she got something nice, last night" Wonyoung replied. With me. "Wonyoung chan, may i know how much people confess you?" Hitomi in currios while the later is busy on reading the book. "I dont think i can remember all of it. But for this month i just got 24th.". "What ??? So you got once a day confession?" Shocked hitomi. "Sounds like that" Wonyoung respons. "I think all of guy here do confess on you" Hitomi start imagining. "Not only guy theres a bunch of girl tho" Wonyoung stay still. "Wow, but i think im also whipped by you when we first meet" Hitomi confess. "Really?" Wonyoung close the book. Lookin at hitomi. The later blusshing. "Dont look at me like that, ill endup got refused by you". Both of them laughing.

 

 

The teacher come in. "We re going merge on team for this subject" the teacher explain. "Ahn Yujin... Honda Hitomi... and Jang Wonyoung would be a team". Hitomi start trembling. "Thats okay we re fine" Wonyoung calmin her. "Ahn Yu jin are you listening?" The teacher angry. Yujin still glued in the table "I refused. I dont wanna be with that 1st rank girl" Yujin complaining she lift her face. Sitting like a pro. "We choose you to be with Jang wonyoung. She can lead you in this subject. And it cant be change" the teacher explaining. "Then i just going school today to deal with this ?" Yujin grab her things and left the class. "Ahn Yu Jin you cant did this, the teams will be start today" the teacher souted but yujin doesnt care.

 

 

"So Wonyoung chan, how about Yujin chan?". "We’ ll do our own task, later she will done hers" Wonyoung while turn every page of book. "Are you brave enough to give her a task" Hitomi worries "She should to".

 

 

At the internet cafe Yujin looks like she is on her own world. "Stop playing like a kids and done your task" Wonyoung while put the paper beside the screen. "How come you know im here" she still enjoying the game. "You are none at your house" Wonyoung sit beside her. Sighed. "Lets go home and done yours" Wonyoung remaind her. "You are so noisy" Yujin log out her games grab her bag and the paper. She pull Wonyoung wrist while the younger still sitting in the chair. Can you stop being arrogant. Tell me what ive done to you? I know you are nice.

 

 

Yujin just walkin in the road she realized something weird. She stopped. She still holds the younger hands. "What the hell i did ?, move a step backwards or you stay here till i reach my house" Yujin let go Wonyoung hands. Wonyoung only smiling with the dumb act of Yujin. See, how far you will hide it Yujin.

 

 

Yujin and Wonyoung take their dinner together in Yujin s house. "Yujinnie" the later still in food. "Can you stop to act that way in school?" Wonyoung stop eating. "Whats act?" Simple respons. "Yujinnie, i know you hates me even i didnt know the reason. But stop making a trouble in school. They are afraid of you" Wonyoung softly. "Im not even eat them alive" Yujin like to barking. "Yujin. I just dont wanna saw they do hate you" Wonyoung while holding Yujin s hand. Yujin let it go. "I dont care with that". Yujin left her. She going out from her house.

 

 

"Omg wonyoung chan, is that right that Yujin done all this task" Hitomi amazed. "Uhm" Smiling. Yujin is such a cold but she take all the responsibility. Except her homework. It was another reason. "Lets get lunch" Hitomi asking pulling Wonyoung to the school bar. They stopped. Eunbi cross their road. "Can we talk?"

 

 

"Whats again Eunbi nim?". "How dare you are?" Eunbi shouted in front of Wonyoung face. "I see you walk together with Chae" Eunbi high tension. Eunbi is the one who got whipped by Chaeyeon. And Chaeyeon is Wonyoung neighboor. Of course they going back from school together. "Me and Chae..." Eunbi slapping Wonyoung and make a mark on Wonyoungs face. "You are amazing i know but you take a way everyone from me" Eunbi go. Wonyoung crying while hold her cheeks. Before Wonyoung entering the school the one in 1st rank is Eunbi. But just in a day Wonyoung take all of it.

 

 

Wonyoung running in the hallway. She attact Yujin and Yena who just talk in. "Hey dudes watch out!" Yujin shouted. The younger only look and run in tears. "Is something happen with her? As expected miss 1st rank" Yena mumbled. "She just act too much" Yujin coldly.

 

 

Wonyoung skip a class for a day. Hitomi confused because she had no one to ask. She talk with Chae but Chae had no clue. It was a middle lesson. The part of subject still tied in team. Hitomi with fearful talk to Yujin in her seat. "Im sorry Yujin chan, today Wonyoung chan skipped the class. Can you just help me to done this subject?" Frightening Hitomi. "Why she should skip the class when she got this responsibility" Yujin anger.

 

 

Yujin searching for Yena on her class but she found none. But theres Eunbi called her. "Yujin i need your help". Yujin following her into yard corner. "What?" Coldly. "Yujin, really i need your help if you didnt ill got expelled?" Eunbi hoping. "Who are you?" Look didnt care. "Yujin, i know you had a big liberties in this school. Your choices is a big deal". "Then?" Yujin crossed her hands. "And i know you hate Jang Wonyoung" She continuedly. "Yesterday i just slapped her, and it was camera that i didnt know. And now ill need your help to talk the staff and erased that." Eunbi explain. "You must be happy right if i did to someone that you hate. I know that you wanna be 1st. And she is your rival" Eunbi still cofronting. Yujin stay silent. "How was it Yujin?". "What is the return?" Yujin as usual. "Ill do anything for you". "Fine"

 

 

It was a week from the incident. Eunbi free ly do whatever. Yujin still do her usual things. Wonyoung still disapeared and Hitomi worried.

 

 

Someone knock the room. "Come in" shouted from inside. Wonyoung walked in. She take a seat in Yujins desk. Open every page of Yujin book. She coming for Yujins homework in charge. "Really? You done all of this?" Wonyoung amazed she saw all the homework done well. The later lay in bad while read the comics book. "You running for your duty Miss Jang Wonyoung. You ll got punishment" Yujin still locked her glance in the comics book. It was your homework and i always take the responsibility. But how come i always happy to done yours. Crazy Wonyoung. "Im sorry, i should to take a rest. Im catch a cold" Wonyoung lying. "So what should i do then". "Come to school tomorrow. You ll know". Another prank from this devil. Why i even ask for the punishment. As long as you happy then.

 

 

Wonyoung come in her class. Nothing weird. Nothing Ahn Yu Jin. Just Hitomi who hug her.

 

 

Yujin with Yena on school yard. Skiping classes. "Did you wanna have some fun?" Yujin asking her bro s. Yena lookin at Yujins pointed finger. Theres Eunbi with their friends. "I like her" Yujin smirking.

 

 

Yujin Yena and Eunbi going out together. Do a party. Eunbi is whipped by Chaeyeon but she cant do anythings and refuse ger because it was deal. And Yujin is not bad enough. Or called it shes too good to get refused. Yena introducing her girlfriend Jo Yuri. Yujin and Eunbi start  to close with each other.

 

 

The three of them hanging out together. In school tho. Its looks like Wonyoungs enemy be in one and bold. What are you doing Yujinnie. Did you know that girl hurt me. Did you really hate me then. Wonyoung broke inside.

 

 

"Wonyoung chan, are you okay". "Wonyoung chan" Hitomi called the girl beside of her who lost when seeing Yujin with another girl. "Im okay" Wonyoung shooked her head.

 

 

Is she forgot about the punishment? Why im waiting for the punishment? Honestly, I just want her to notice me.

 

 

 

"Why theres no punishment. Ill take the risk. It was a week" Wonyoung asking the girl who just watching movie in the couch. "Ah i forgot about that. I have no idea then" Yujin didnt move. Even it was punishment she still have me in hundred number. She really didnt care of me. "You get along well with Eunbi nim lately" Wonyoung hug the couch pillow. "Shes beautiful" Yujin simply. "I know... " Wonyoung dissapointed. "I think its good for us to be in relationship" Yujin answering while she glued in the movie. "What? Why is Eunbi nim ?" Why its not me? What i just thinkin. Did you know Yujin. I refused all of the people cause i just lookin at you. I just want you to notice that im here. Ill do anything. Just look at me Yujin. Yujin suddenly look at her. No way its too sudden. "Why? Theres problem with you?" Yujin coldly. Wonyoung shake her head.

 

 

Then okay.

 

 

Wonyoung crying on her way home. She didnt know why. What ive done to you Yujinnie? Why you being this hard to reach.

 

 

It was a month. Wonyoung rarely goin at Yujin house. And its good because Wonyoung was no more got scolded by the older. Yujin inviting Eunbi Yena and Yuri to her big house. They doing barbeques party at the garden. They was enjoying but suddenly someone came in without invitation.

 

 

"Wonyoung?" All of them glued. Of course. How come Wonyoung in Yujins house. How come she even knew Yujins house. Wonyoung herself didnt know that Yujin have a party. She coming because she miss her. How much Yujin hurt her. Her mind is still Yujin. She have a lot of reason to leave the older. But she removed all of it. Her heart stuck on Yujin.

 

 

 “Im sorry i ruined the party" Wonyoung move backwards about to leave. "You were here, just join us" Yujin order. It was a joke? They thinkin of it.

 

 

Yujin give Wonyoung some beef. "Yujinnie, i didnt know that you have a party. Im so sorry" Wonyoung whispering in Yujin. Yujin just nodded. What is this?. All of them still in eyes to Wonyoung. Eye s judging. "I ve another one that i was invite. She will come later" Yujin make a remaind them. Theres different vibes between all of them since Wonyoung come. They just silent with food. And theres Yena and Yuri only who talked with each other. The one who slap her still like a stone.

 

 

Someone entering. The invitation one. Lee Chaeyeon.

 

 

"What is this?" Eunbi asking. Yujin drag the three out. She pull Wonyoung wrist. Accidentally.

 

 

The fourth gathering at living room still clueless what happen. Yena and Yuri sitting a cross with Yujin and Wonyoung. Silent. "All is clear right?" Yujin announcing. What?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yujin POV.

 

 

Yujin always lock her eyes into Wonyoung. She know that Wonyoung likes her but Wonyoung had no courage to tell. Yujin hate it. She waiting for long time. She trying to being cold towards Wonyoung because its better if Wonyoung hate her than Wonyoung still keep her feeling. Yujin make too far action. She pretend like she didnt know Wonyoungs. Yujin herself was comfort in the friendzone with Wonyoung. Yujin still unaware with her own feeling. And sometime she was worried if she and Wonyoung moving step forward into more than friends, she ll hurt Wonyoung one day. Yujin always thinking that she didnt good enough for Wonyoung who 1st rank student. She know it. Yujin hate it when Wonyoung got a lot of confession. Yujin thinking that Wonyoung will be with one of them. She always hate it because Wonyoung always refused them. But instead of Wonyoung make a distance with her, Wonyoung stay still and move even closer. She knew it Wonyoung always soft with her no matter what she had done. Yujin realize that her action made the later in a pain. Yujin stuck on her own games. She cant move. She feeling bad to the younger. Till the time she saw Wonyoung crying. She everytime worried because theres Wonyoung unseen in a week.She finally understand how losing is. She finally knew how much Wonyoungs mean to her. At the time  she didnt try to call or going to Wonyoung. She just observing the one who make Wonyoung crying. And finally someone who she waiting for called her. It was Eunbi. She want slap Eunbi when Eunbi tell the truth. But she had another plan. She make a punishment as the reason to make Wonyoung going to school. She knew that Wonyoung will do everything she ask for. And she understand what Eunbi s feel. She talking with Chaeyeon and unbeliveable they have mutual feeling. This night Chae is coming for confession.

 

 

And the things still in her mind is.

 

 

Where i can start? Wonyoungie... im stuck. I dont know how to say? I dont know what to do. I make Eunbi and Chae clear theirs but i cant make a clear mine? I want show them who are we? I didnt mean to hide it. Wonyoungie, are you want to listen my excuses? Or you was get enough with me?. Please forgive me. Im so stupid. I make it this far.

 

Should i explain everything? Could you listening? Wonyoungie.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

The fourth of them stay still in the living room. Yuri leaning on Yena’s shoulder. Theres Yujin  and Wonyoung  side to side across the older couple. Silent. No words come out. Yujin  looking down. She had no idea what should she do. She was on her own imagination. Wonyoung  looking around observing the situation. While Eunbi and Chaeyeon still in Yujin’s garden. Theres no hint that both of them will coming later.

 

 

The moment is so awkward. Because all of them didnt know what the hell is just happening.

 

 

"Yujin , what is this. I have a lot of question for this kind of situation" Yena break the silencess. Of course she should do. She had confused. Yena just knowing that she and Yuri got invited for the barbeque party. And a lot of things happen. Yuri and Wonyoung  tho. They still stranger at all.

 

 

"Yaa, can you lowered your voice" Yujin  answering while shocking. "What the mean of what is this?" Yujin  switched the question. "Why you turn over my question? Huh!" Yena annoyed. Yuri and Wonyoung  just following their argue with a messed up mind. "First, why we stay here for this long time? Is that the barbeque party was endup? Should i stay silent till unknown time? What happen with Eunbi unnie and that swag girl?" Yena unstopable question catch up by Yujin . "We still in the middle of party. That swag girl is Chaeyeon my classmates and now she is confessing to Eunbi unnie. Is this enough?" Yujin  answer perfectly. "What the fck are you saying, Yujin ? Eunbi is your girlfriend and you let her confessed by another. Are you stupid then? And wait... " long paused " Why this one the 1st ranks girl sitting in here. Join us?. Did you just invite her to come along? Dont you ever say that you hate her? And why she looks so comfort in here? Whattttt the hell is going on?" Yena is like a speaker for the three of them. She let out her question freely.

 

 

"Its just because i know that both of them have a mutual feelings. Thats way i guess its good to make them clear their feeling" Yujin  stuttering say her excuses while her forehead. "What?" Yena cut her. "Ahn Yujin  who had no emphaty and less emotion did an angelic action ? Is just a dream like. No one believe it. But thats okay then, ill accept this. But how about she and why she is here?" Yena who didnt let any question left pointed at Wonyoung . Yujin  looking at the said girl confused "She is Wonyoung . But why you here tho?" Yujin  answering Yena while asking the younger at the same time. Wonyoung  who long time didnt visiting her special friend stuck to answering. Because she didnt know the reason of herself going at Yujin‘s home right now since a long time. The last time they meet is the time when she know about Eunbi and Yujin  together. She broke. And she just wanna see her special friend. "Why im here? Isnt that obvious?"  Wonyoung answering.

 

 

Why i ask her that way. Of course she didnt know. Can you tell her that you miss her. But who are you ?. Eunbi with Chae being together is doesnt mean that she will suddenly lookin at you. Stupid. Wonyoung  suddenly hit her head with her knuckle.

 

 

The rest of them lookin at her. She realize that. "Im sorry to ruin the party, but im here to... to do my usual job. To help Yujin did her homework" Wonyoung  innocently. Theres a lot of question still hanging on Yena’s mind till Yujin  explain it clearly. Not that clear.

 

 

"Thats okay, she coming here to done my homework. Its her job. Dont worry. I didnt pay her. She done it with her own desire. Our parents is business partner. We know each other for a long time. But i didnt lying to you if i hate her. She know it. And i still hate her till now and do know time" Yujin  answering coldly. Crossing her feet and leaning back to the couch.

 

 

"Waittt. Isnt that your relationship sounds so well? Your parents were friends. Why you hate her then? Theres a reason right? I thought because rivalry?" Yena confused. "No. Theres no reason. I just hate her. Rivalry? I dont even care with her. Why i should to named her as my rival. Nonsense." Yujin  arrogantly. "Oh God. So then Miss Wonyoungie why you still help this arrogant one? See. She just insulting you?" Yena asking. "Then i was wrong, i thought you were against each other because a big conflict thingy. Sorry then i following this dumb action to against you" Yena bowed her head into Wonyoung. "What the hell Yujin" Yena whispering.

 

Y'all knew she is the bad one. If she had no reason to hate me, isnt it fair enough for me to have no reason of loving her.

 

 

"Thats okay, I didnt mind it. I made a promises with Yujin’s  parents to take care of her. So Yujin is my task no matter what happen" Wonyoung  smiling friendly to Yena. "Wow, you are so nice. Ok then ill go with you and left this dumb as*s." Yena jokingly while kicking Yujin‘s feet. Yujin  gave the cool gaze.

 

 

Its not clear enough. Yujin still in heartless states towards Wonyoung. Then Yena introduce Yuri and Wonyoung . They do talking. Yujin just give a cold expression. In a half of hour Eunbi and Chae joining them with a bright smile. Eunbi drag Wonyoung  to talk. Eunbi apologizing with everything she done. Chae make it clear. Chae explaining what just happen between Wonyoung and Chae, just a classmates and neighborhood.

 

 

Yujin and Wonyoung still in the worst relationship.

 

 

It was above of midnight. All of them say goodbye. But Wonyoung  left. She said she should done her task first. Yujin’s homework.

 

 

Both of them in Yujin’s rooms. Wonyoung  in the table while the later laying on her bed.

 

 

 

"Yujin nie"

 

 

Wonyoung  start the conversation.

 

 

"What?" Coldly Yujin .

 

 

"Why you made yourself look that bad in front of them. You can easily tell them that we are friends right?" Wonyoung  worried about the later public image even all of their friends knew how arrogant Yujin is. At least Wonyoung didnt let Yujin make it worst. And the later didnt care at all.

 

 

"No need to teach me. Ill go sleep. If you finished just leave it there" Yujin  like usual.

 

 

"Yujin  can you listen my advice even once. You are not that bad. I trust you. You can hate me the way like you do. But You didnt hate them. Just nice to them" Wonyoung  turn her face to the older.

 

 

 "Cant you just shut up. Ill take care my self. And this is me. If they do hate me just left me then. I hate you more now." Yujin  covered her ears with the pillows.

 

 

Wonyoung  sighed.

 

 

Are you really wont admit if we are friends? Is that you really hate me ? Wonyoung  in her deep thought.

 

 

Wonyoung  already  tearing. She dont care how much the older scold her. Wonyoung  only care about the later action who being a good in somehow. Wonyoung paused to write. Wonyoung  cant read the alphabet clearly. Her eyes now watery. She pretend like nothing happen. Wonyoung trying to look just good. She wipe her tears with her finger. She shooked her head. And trying to focus in her task.

 

 

"You can stay here. Its dangerous to walk home" Yujin under the pillow lazily advice.

 

 

Wonyoung  change her face into softly smile.

 

 

Thats right. It was the reason. Yujin  said she doesnt care. Yujin  said that she hate her. Yujin  never look at her. But Yujin  always did something unimagined. Yujin small action made Wonyoung forget about the tears even its still left in her cheeks so sudden.

 

 

It was 03.00 Wonyoung  mumbled. Yujin  really didint do her homework. Wonyoung  done it by herself. She exhausted. She stretching her back. She take a glance at the later who looks like she was flight to her dreamworld. Wonyoung  smiling. She pushed herself to the bed beside Yujin. Observing the later. Wonyoung  hug the girl. She leaning her face into Yujin s shoulder. Theres no move from the later. Wonyoung  always did the things when she stayover with Yujin . Wonyoung  the fallen girl who take all the responsibilities from her special one.

 

 

"Good night" Wonyoung whispering and take a seat on the dream’s plane.

 

 

Is not this too long to finished my homework. You said you are genius. Thats okay I can sleep now. The later open her eyes lookin at the girl leaning on her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

Morning’s alarm has been ringing.

 

 

Wonyoung  woke up. She smiling looking at girl beside her. She crawling to the top of Yujin. She squeezing the sleeping girl. "Yujinieee wake up" Wonyoung loud voice, She know that she could get scold by Yujin but she still did it everytime.

 

 

"Can you moving, you are heavy" Yujin  respons with closed eyes. "I wont stop except you wake up" Wonyoung  scrumble Yujin  face. The later get up. Push Wonyoung  away. Wonyoung  laugh, she sprawling beside Yujin. "Just do bath and go school" Wonyoung  ask. " i wont" Yujin  while  tying her hair. Yujin said that she wont but Yujin take the towel on hers. Wonyoung  chuckled.

 

 

 Even you act that you are cold, you still look so dumb.

 

 

Wonyoung  grab her things. "Yujin  i will go home. Pick me at 7" Wonyoung  didnt wait the respon she left the blankly Yujin.

 

 

 

Wonyoung  going to downstairs, she do her breakfast at her house. Wonyoung look at the clock it was 07.30. She shooked her head. She fastly prepared herself. Grab her shoes. She thought she will going with the taxi because the bus will come slowly. About her request of picking up to Yujin,  is just her usual tease. Wonyoung  knew that Yujin  would never do it.

 

 

Wonyoung close the door with sandwich hanging in . Wonyoung stopped, she frozen lookin at the white car parked in front of her. She let out the sandwich falling.

 

 

 "Yujin ?"

 

 

Wonyoung  open the car. She about to greet, but Yujin snapped her first. "Is that 7 you said? Huh. Dont you have a clock?" Yujin  in anger. Yujin  waiting her for 30th minutes inside of her car. Wonyoung  didnt look sad being scolded by the later. She was happy because it was the first time Yujin  pick her up and going together since she was entering high school. Wonyoung  smiling. "Im sorry" Wonyoung  droop her head. "Can we go now?" Yujin  asking cold. "Of course" Wonyoung  answering blankly still disbelief that it was real. Wonyoung locked her eyes in Yujin’s face. "Stop lookin at me and take your seatbelt. Are you stupid?" Another snapped. “Oo- Okay” Wonyoung  stuttering. When she will catch the seatbelt Yujin  attach it for her in sudden. Wonyoung  widen her eyes. Her heart beating so fast.

 

 

Im ready to die.

 

 

They arived in school.

 

 

Wonyoung  waiting the later to get out and they go inside together. "Why you still here? Are you waiting me to open the door for you?” Yujin  shocking the younger. "No. I mean i waiting you and get out together" Wonyoung  innocent. "Dont think of me. Go yourself. I skip. ll leave to the game center" Yujin  start the engine.

 

 

Wonyoung  say thanks and get out from her car. Wonyoung  still clueless what just happened.

 

 

Why she is this nice today. She coming just to drive me?. Can you stop saying that you hate me then?

 

 

 

Wonyoung  and Hitomi do lunch together in the canteen.

 

 

"Wonyoungie" loud voice coming from somewhere shocking her out. "Yena yaa" Wonyoung  approach the later. "Can i join?" Yena asking "of course?" Wonyoung  smiling. "How bout us?" Theres Eunbi and Chaeyeon with the food in their hands. Wonyoung, Hitomi  and Yena laughed and set their position. Wonyoung introducing Hitomi to the rest of them except for Chae. They are classmates.

 

 

"Wonyoung, i think you are so cocky. Thats way im not able to greet you" Yena ducked her lips. Eunbi and Chaeyeon nodding "No im not. How can you think like that?" Wonyoung  protest. "Because you are the 1st rank and outstanding one" Eunbi complimenting. "And they might think that  you’ve got a lot of confession and you reject all of it" Chaeyeon advance. "My brother tho" Eunbi with laughed in ending. "Omg noo. Im not like that. I just want focusing on study and... " stopped by ducky ".. And Yujin  is who? I mean no one knows here that you are in that relation with arrogant Yujin " Yena cutted with another question. Its shocking Hitomi tho. "No Yena ya. She is good person" Wonyoung  deny it. “ Wonyoung always said that way, I dont know if she and Yujin was friends” Hitomi who newbie at school commenting. "Im agree with Wonyoung. I think Yujin  is not that bad. She help me. She coming to me saying that she will do a party and theres Eunbi. I know Eunbi was her girlfriend at that time. But i didnt understand why she pushed me to confessing" Chaeyeon honestly speaking. The later following the conversation. "Me too. After the incident" Eunbi paused. "What the incident?" Yena currious. "I was slapped Wonyoung" Eunbi droop her head.

 

 

"What?" The rest shocked. They dont know that theres happen between Wonyoung and Eunbi.

 

 

Friendly Wonyoung  trying to calm them "Thats okay. It was accidentally. Eunbi unnie didnt mean that" Wonyoung  explain.

 

 

Eunbi still in her regret.

 

 

"Yujin  know it and im afraid that i might got expeled from school. i asking her to help me. I promise her to did everything she ask. I thought she will mocking me but she ask me to being her girlfriend. So i said yes. I should to take the risk. And when we are dating we didnt do any serious thingy. I just acompany her to dinner and movie. I know theres a reason why she dating me. Love doesnt. Till i got surprised when we did barbeque party" Eunbi well explain.

 

 

Wonyoung  shocked. She didnt know that Yujin  is belong on the incident effect. Wonyoung thinking that sshe kept that secret well.

 

 

She knew about it? Fake dating? Solving another problem? What are you trying to do?

 

 

"Wow, Yujin  is like a black and white" Yena teasing the none girl. "Just like when she said that she hate Wonyoung but she let Wonyoung coming to her?" Yena make the rest laughing. "The question is. Why you still take a patient on Yujin . Except the reason that she is good sometimes or your parent’s advice?. She scold you everyday?" Yena seriously looking at Wonyoung’s  face.

 

 

 "Wait, is there any correlation with you who refused all the confession?" Chae smirk teasing the younger.

 

 

Wonyoung  caughted up.

 

 

"If this was true, Then its clear. She always in Yujin’s side because she love her. She always be. She will taking care of bad Yujin even she got scold in hundreds times. Any deny miss 1st rank?" Eunbi ask with the result.

 

 

"You are genius but you aren’t that good at keeping the secret." Yena advance.

 

 

Wonyoung  sweating in her silence.

 

 

"Did Yujin  know about this?" Softly Eunbi felt that feel. Wonyoung  shrugged.

 

 

"Thats okay. We will keep this secret and support all your decision" Chae supportive.

 

 

Wonyoung smiling at her friends.

 

 

 

Wonyoung  pulled herself in her bed.

 

 

Wonyoung full minded. She was admit all of her friend’s comment. She love Yujin . Wonyoung believe that Yujin didnt really hate her. Wonyoung dont mind it when she got snapped by Yujin. But the things Wonyoung concerned a lot is the reason why Yujin  act that way.

 

 

 

She grabed her phones. She lookin at the photo album that she was kept.

 

 

Why you make me in this feeling Yujinie. Can you make it easy then?. I really miss you. The old of you.

 

 

Yujinnie Incoming Call...

 

 

What the hell is this.

 

 

 Wonyoung  get up. Take a deep breath. Slowly accept the call.

 

 

"Where have you been? Did you need this long time to accept the call?" Yujin  snapped in somewhere.

 

 

Wonyoung  sigh.

 

 

"Whats happen, its so sudden?" Wonyoung  softly answer.

 

 

"Prepared yourself ill pick you up in hour from now on". Yujin  take off the phones call.

 

 

What? Is she alright? Thats okay just prepared yourself , Wonyoungie before you get another snapped.

 

 

Wonyoung  and Yujin  inside the car in silence. "Where we going?" Wonyoung  asking. "You are to noise. Just quiet and sit well" Yujin as she is.

 

 

"Yena tell me everything?" Yujin  start the coversation.

 

 

"Then?"

 

 

Paused

 

 

 "Wh-- What she just said?" Wonyoung  widen her eyes.

 

 

"Did you dont listen at me. I said everything" Yujin  decisive.

 

 

Wonyoung  is done. She will get another scold. She prepared herself to sudden tears come soon.

 

 

"Im not angry. Dont worry" Yujin  cut it.

 

 

"So are we?" Wonyoung  in thought of possibilities that Yujin  will do confessing.

 

 

"Dont think too much. You are so easy to read. My parents want to meet you. As usual. Dinner invitation" Yujin  strike. Wonyoung  hit her head.

 

 

Of course Wonyoung make it looks obvious.

 

 

 

They reach the private restaurant.

 

 

It was an habit to invite Wonyoung . They know Wonyoung  well. Do conversation. Teasing Yujin  who act like a spoiled kids. Wonyoung  always winning if she with Yujin’s  family. Yujin  family love her like her own child.

 

 

"Wonyoung , if you have a partner sometimes. Dont choose someone like Yujin . She will ruined your live" Wonyoung  s father tease. "Im not that bad, dad" Yujin  anger. "Thats good then if you still patiently taking care with this kind of kids" Yujin s mom advanced. Wonyoung  laughed while punch Yujin  arms the later pouted face.

 

 

See, even your family lookin at me. When it will be your turn?

 

 

 

Yujin  drive Wonyoung’s home. No. They going somewhere.

 

 

Wonyoung  didnt know. But she kept the question. Wonyoung  knew that Yujin in the bad mood because of her parent teasing on her.

 

 

Yujin  stopped. In front of them is Han River beautiful night’s view. Wonyoung  lookin straight at the beautiful view. She have no other thought except she should to get out from the car and enjoying the view. Wonyoung about to press the door button. But she shocked by soft hand pulling her wrist. Wonyoung  lookin at the girl.

 

 

"Who let you to go outside" Yujin  asking with dead stare.

 

 

 "I thought we will look the view closer" Wonyoung  answer in honest.

 

 

The older shake her head.

 

 

 "No" .. " I wanna hear what you’ve told them recently in the school" Yujin  look straight.

 

 

"You knew it from Yena" Wonyoung  refused it.

 

 

" I wanna hear it from you. The one who said all of that" Yujin seriously face make the younger stuttering.

 

 

Wonyoung  tell the rest of conversation they’ve been talk lately.

 

 

"Is that its?" Yujin  ask.

 

 

"No. The last is Yena ask me why im being this soft with you even you scold me a lot" Wonyoung  droop her head.

 

 

"So what the reason ?" Yujin didnt stop.

 

 

"You know it from Yena. Why you need to ask me again?" Wonyoung  annoyed she really are. Yujin didnt know the situation. Wonyoung  was blurted all the secret. But this one is a big one.

 

 

"Just tell me" Yujin’s face waiting the younger answer. Wonyoung  crying.

 

 

"The reason is, my self... Myself thought that you didnt hate me. You care of me. You just hide it. And i know you understand my feeling towards you well. Its sounds so judging but I just thinking that we have a mutual feelings. Thats way"  Wonyoung  crying hard. Her tears cant stop. She was end. She tell everything she doubt. It was long paused. Silences. Yujin  leaning in her seat.

 

 

"It was right. I am" Yujin  slowly respons.

 

 

Wonyoung  shocking, she lift her face.

 

 

"What did you say" Wonyoung make sure that she didnt hear any mistake.

 

 

"Your thought its right. I dont need to tell you then" Yujin  set her seatbbelt.

 

 

"Lets go home" Yujin  turn on the engine.

 

 

Wonyoung  clueless. Still sobbing.

 

 

"Yujin what the meaning of this. Can you explain me first" Wonyoung  knew what it was she just dont get it why the later just make it simple while she hardly crying.

 

 

"If its true, just tell me the reason why you hate me when you had a feeling on me?" Wonyoung  start again. Cried. Its really hard to catch Yujin.

 

 

Yujin  take off the seatbelt. Turn off the engine. Dark inside the car. Theres only dim light through the windshield. Yujin  draw herself close to the younger. She will going to catch Wonyoung s lips. She got pushed.

 

 

“What are you doing? Am i that easy for you" Wonyoung  refused. Yujin  didnt move her face still in an inch from Wonyoung’s.

 

 

"Are you still refuse it when i say that the reason why i hate you is because i love you?" Yujin softly whispering lookin at Wonyoung’s eyes turn to the lips.

 

 

No need the answer Yujin catched Wonyoung  lips. Softly. No move from the younger.

 

 

I want this but thats right im this easy Yujin.

 

 

Theres not long space Yujin pulled herself. Still against the younger.

 

 

"Did you know that i have crushed on you since the middle school. I ve no courage to tell you. You are such a famous. Ill just ruin you. And i hate you because you always there when i trying to escape from my feelings towards you. I hate it when you nice to me when i trying to ignore you. I hate it when you always act this though and forgive me even i make you crying all the time. I really hate you" Yujin  finally tell the truth in front of Wonyoung.

 

 

"I create this game. And im stuck on my own. Im this stupid. This is not confession. We still no one here. I hope you will forget this night. I dont deserve you Wonyoung" Yujin  droop her head. Pulling her back to the seat.

 

 

Sobbing.

 

 

Yujin  crying. Its not the first time for Yujin. Yujin always crying when she thinking how bad she is. How stupid she is and how the earth she didnt deserve the 1st rank girl. But for Wonyoung, it was her first time she saw Yujin’s tears since the last time when they were in the elementary school.

 

 

Wonyoung  grab Yujin’s hand. Pull Yujin closer of her. Back to the position like before. Wonyoung  didnt move from her seat. She softly wipping Yujin’s tears.

 

 

"Just make a deal then. Do whatever you want. But one things. Dont escape like before. Face me, Yujinie" Wonyoung  challenging.

 

 

Yujin  frozen.

 

 

"You can do anything on me. How was it?" Wonyoung offer.

 

 

Yujin  cant decide. She struggle herself. She wanna be with Wonyoung  but Yujin always thinking that she doesnt deserve a nice girl like Wonyoung.

 

 

"Im bad. Ill always act like this way even we are together. Ill messing around. Ill ruin you. Ill scold you everyday. Ill..." Yujin  stoped by the lips landed on her.

 

 

"Make me yours" Wonyoung  whispering.

 

 

"Yujinie, take me as your game. You said before right, you are stuck in your game. And when your game is me, its that mean you ll stuck on me?. Ill gladly accept it" Wonyoung  last ordered.

 

 

 

"Is that you really wanna be mine?. The worst one" Hopeless Yujin.

 

 

 

"Isnt it that obvious?" Wonyoung  close the gap. Their nose stuck in each other.

 

 

"Deal" Yujin  finally show her dimples. Wonyoung hug her tightly.

 

 

 

"So. From now on you cant refused me when i ask to play my game. It was a rule" Yujin smug face.

 

 

Wonyoung  pull her self smilling while wipping her tears. "I ll ready everytime. Even now. Would you?" Wonyoung  pinch Yujin  cheeks with seductive gaze.

 

 

Yujin  attact Wonyoung. Wonyoung  strocked Yujin’s back while their lips against each other with no one succumbs. Turning down into the younger’s beautiful neck. Yujin  move her hand into Wonyoung’s tight. Caress it softly make it wild. Theres a dimlight supporting them.

 

 

They deserve each other. They deserve this moment. The moment they waiting for so long.

 

 

They lost the breath pushed theirself. "Finally i’ve got my new game. I left my another games then" Yujin  seducing with laughing by the later. "But i still hate you. Dont forget about that" Yujin turn to her mode.

 

 

“Whats now?” Wonyoung shocking.

 

 

“I hate you because i was addicted by you” Yujin pouted.

 

 

"Hate me forever then" Wonyoung  squeezing the pouted.

 

 

They took on the seat belt. They ll come back to their home. Yujin will start the engine.

 

 

 

"Yujin nie... "

 

 

Yujin  look at the girl.

 

 

" I love you. More than my morning sandwich"

 

 

Yujin  look away with blushing face.

 

 

"But I hate you" Yujin coldly respons.

 

 

 

 

 

 

In their way back home.

 

 

Wonyoung  interlocked her hands on Yujin’s arms.

 

 

"Yena didnt keep the secret i hate her" Wonyoung  pouted. "She does. She kept the secret well" Yujin  still coldly respons. "You said that you know everything from her. Yena told you right?" Wonyoung  frowning. "She just told me to talk to you. I dont know what the things. And i was easily got the answer from you. And about your feeling tho" Yujin smirking.

 

 

"So im the one who blurt my own secret" Wonyoung  drooling. "See, the truth is you are the stupid one and im the genius" Yujin  teasing. Wonyoung  hit Yujin’s arms make the older distracted. "Stop it. Im driving" first scold after dealing. They do the little argue in the way back home.

 

 

The younger lean herself in Yujin’s  shoulder. Yujin  focus on the driving seat and she take a gaze sometimes to the younger. Her dimples pop out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

She's my smile when I'm feeling blue
She's my good night sleep when the day is through 
Let me tell you what she means to me
Kinda like the feeling after your first kiss
Except that everyday she makes me feel like this
She's exactly what I need  

 

-Lemonade