Different Feeling

The Missing Piece of The Puzzle

X

Through out the whole morning and lunch, you and the guys spend time together and basically had a fun break away from everything. You guys hike a mountain and takes so many pictures. It was actually pretty good, you got to be in nature and not worrying about whatever happened yesterday on the phone. It's been an alright trip so far, you and Jinyoung got a little bit close. You guys at least speak to each for once, well when it comes to activity and everything. You have to, because Daehwi forced you to. 

[Afternoon]
"Okay, next event will be challenging so listen up."Mr.Kim announced "Ms.Jung will pass around the map for every individual groups. But each members have to take part in this task. Since it's a group of 5, I need a group of 2 and 3. So pick your team mates."Jaechan look at everyone in group and grab guanlin and Daehwi towards him "Okay,I'm going to be taking Guanlin and Daehwi for today." You and Jinyoung both look at each other and back at Jaechan. "Wait, I want to be with Jaein" Daehwi added and Jaechan whisper in his ears "Yah! Leave them alone, let them talk to each other at least once." Daehwi pouted "Fine"
Image result for lee daehwi gif
Jaechan smiled "You guys have fun okay." He wink at Jinyoung. You both look at each other and back to the teachers "Okay, in the map there is spot. Where you each can find the items that need to be collected.Each items will take you to the next location, so decided which group goes where and meet back here, before it get dark." Ms.Jung added. Everyone look at the map and acknowledge what they need to do. Jaechan bring the group together "Okay, everyone. Guanlin, Daehwi and I will be heading toward the river and as for you two. You guys can take that hills, but remember to be careful." Guanlin raised his hand "Hyung...Who let you in charge?" we all look Jaechan "Im the oldest, of course Im in charge!" he snapped and we all laugh at him. "Okay enough, let's get going." 

"Here is the first clue for today." Jinyoung added. "You grab the note "Oh it's a riddle." You both lead towards to look at a small pieces of paper "where do the locksmiths go on vacation?""Oh I know, the florida keys. We need to find a key." Jinyoung look around for a key "Oh there it is." He grab the key on top of a key that was attach on a string. "Okay, next destination is on that path.Let's go!"

"I see another clue, it's right there." You pointed towards a rock near by, you guys ran over and it was a box.But to open the box, you need a key. You grab the key you find before to open the box."Oh, it's crack the code" It's a lock that you need to crack to get your next items to move on.After 20 minutes, you guys finally got the lock to unlock and the next items was a coin. "Last destination and we are done." You added looking at the map and start running.As you were running you trip over a tree branches and hurt your ankle."You okay?" Jinyoung ran over to check up on you. you look at him and nodded."Can you stand?" you try to stood up, but couldn't "no, it's hurt so much." He look at you "Okay, get on." You look at him "What?!" in shocked "get on, you can't walk and we still have one more destination to go before we finish." You look at him in silent "Hurry." you got on him and next thing you know, he was giving you a piggy back ride. 

*Thinking to yourself* "Oh..god.I hope Im not too heavy for him." you guys stop at the next destination, he put you down safetly on the rock. "Stay here, I will finished up and be right over." You nodded.Jinyoung ran over to finished up the task. You look over at him and back down to your ankle, touching it and before you know it. You try to stood up to see how well you can walk. "Oww..." you added and Jinyoung ran over to get you. "Okay, we're done. We should get back, before it get dark." You look around and nodded. "Okay let's go" he piggy back ride you back to the camp site. But suddenly the path started to look a bit different than before. 

You look at the map and back to the path that Jinyoung was taking "Jinyoung ah..." you added. He turn his head around to meet eyes with you, you guys were 3 inches away from each other. *Blushing* "Umm, we are going the opposite from the camp site." you added "WHAT?" he added. You showed him the map and he sighed. "We have a long way back, let's just find a place to stay for one night and we can get back to camp site. When we actually see where we are going." You didn't say anything but nodded. You guys saw a treehouse near by and use that place as a shelter for the night, you guys enter and he put you down. He sighed taking out stuff from his bag "Here is some water and a little snack. Eat that."

*Thinking to yourself* "Why is he being so nice all of the sudden? This is not okay..."Jinyoung look at you and look at your ankles."How's your ankles doing ?" You look down at your ankle " not even close to better" He come near you when you say that "tell me where it hurt" he added. You stare at him. "Ow" he look up at you "We will have to wait until the next morning to bring you back, it's too dark and we barely know where we're going." You nodded. 

[Back at the campsite]
Daehwi started pacing back and forward "Are they going to be okay ? What if something happened? Why didn't they called or something" Guanlin looked at him and to Jaechan "Hyung! It's he even okay ?" Jaechan look at Daehwi and sigh "Yah! Stop pacing back and forward you are giving me a headache." Daehwi glare at Jaechan and start pacing again. 

[Back to you and Jinyoung]
It was an awkward silent between you both, there were no words that was exchange and the only sound was the sound of nature."Look, I didn't get to apologize for what happened. We didn't mean to eavesdropping on your conversation."You look at him. "It's fine, sorry I went off on you." He smiled "So we're good then?" You nodded.

[The Next Morming]
You woke up by the sound of bird chirping. "Huh?" You open your eyes, the next thing you knew your head was on Jinyoung's shoulder and his head was on top of yours.You can feel your heart started beating little by liittle. You quietly move your head and Jinyoung woke up also, you both were 3 inches away from each other.*Thump Thump* You move away "We should get back to the campsite now." You added, he started packing stuff in his bag and began carrying you back to the campsite.

[Back at the Campsite]
Everyone was called to wake up really early in the morning to make sure you both were back."This is so annoying, why does Jaein get to be with Jinyoung alone. I hope he's alright." One girl added and the other girls agree.Daehwi look over "Aish, where are they ?" Guanlin look at him "Calm down.They'll be here soon."

Jaechan look at the forest "There they are." You and Jinyoung was finally back to the campsite and everyone started running to you both."Jaein ah, Jinyoung ah are you guys okay ? What even happened?"Ms.Jung added."Jaein hurts her ankle during the mission and we got lost. We're sorry." Jinyoung apologize. "It's fine, put Jaein down. I'll take care of her, just go meet up with your group.Jinyoung carefully put you down and head to the guys.Daehwi look at you and ran to you and Ms.Jung.

[Jinyoung's POV]
"Yah, you're alright?" Jaechan added. You nodded "Jaein got hurts during the mission though, sorry we didn't win this one." Jaechan pat your back "This is seriously what you were worrying about, jesus." Guanlin giggled "It's okay hyung, beside as long that you and Jaein noona are okay then we are good." You smiled and look at Jaein from behind. 

As you and the guy were trying to catch up. A group of girls walk up to you "Jinyoung ah! We're so glad you're okay. We were so worried about you."The rest agree."If it wasn't for Jaein, you wouldn't have won. That girl!" Jaechan lean towards you "They have been dissing Jaein, since you guys left.Don't let them down easy." You smile "Thanks for worrying about me, but next time don't diss Jaein. If you guys don't know the story of what happened." You added and walking away.

[Your POV]
"Okay, you're good. Just try not to put too much pressure on it. You will be fine after a few days."Mr.Kim added and you nodded."Thank you" Ms.Jung look at Daehwi "Daehwi ah, can you help Jaein walk back to the your group. Jaein, for the time being just stay in the tent. As for all the mission your group can handle it." You nodded and began heading back to the guys."Are you okay? Does it hurt a lot?" Daehwi added 'Hmm, sorry for making you worrying about me." Daehwi smile "Yah! I'm your best friend, that's my job.Beside you got someone else who worry about you more than I do. I can tell by the look on his face." 

"Jinyoung?" You shake your head "Don't lie to yourself, I saw the way he was worrying about you." You chuckled by your best friend comment. As you were heading towards your tent, a group of girls walk up to you "You better stay away from Jinyoung, I'm not going to let you get away this time. I know your trick?" You look at her "What trick?" She chuckled "The fact that you are trying to fake your injure just to get close to Jinyoung." Daehwi snap "yah! It's not like Jinyoung going to notice you anytime soon. So don't get your hopes up." "YAH! Lee Daehwi" she yelled.

Daehwi couldn't take it anymore and began to walk away. "What was that about?" You asked. Daehwi sighed "There's words going around that you are trying to seduce Jinyoung..It's just rumors though.It's nonsense". You started to feel really uneasy by the comments, even though it was a rumors. You can't believe that they would think of you that way." Don't think too much about it. Those girls are just jealous that Jinyoung is only close to you." You were shocked by what he said "What?" 

"I mean he's close with other girls too, but class mates wise. As for close friend,beside kyulkyung noona, he's not close to anyone. Until you came along." Daehwi added and you were so shocked by what you heard "Ah.." 

You guys walk into your tent "Yah! You guys are back finally. How's your ankle noona?" Guanlin added "I'm already" Daehwi set you down on the side of your bed. "Hyewon and her groups came up to us early." You look at Daehwi and hit him."Yah.." Jaechan sighed "Again, when it's she going to let that go?" Jinyoung look at you "How's your ankle?" Daehwi added "Ms.Jung said for the time being. We have to do our mission as 4 people group. She doesn't want Jaein to move too much." 

"Hm, that's sound like a good idea" Jaechan added. "You should get some rest, we're going to leave you alone." Jinyoung added dragging the guys out of the tent "Wait, I wanna hang out with Jaein for a b-" You chuckled. *Thinking to yourself* "Thank you for being ther Jinyoung ah..." 

A/N: Thanks for the support so far! I appreciated all of this, you guys are the best! ^^ Also I'm trying my best to update more ~ 

Image result for bt21 gif