Staying at Ilsan

Tenant


The Lees decided to dine out, so everybody pile into Sungmin's family car. Sungmin drove as his father's leg was still injured. They went to East Sea Sashimi, at Goyang, near Ilsan Station, which served one of the best sashimi around Ilsan. 

After they have ordered their food, Kyuhyun break the ice by telling them about his company's trip to Jeju. About their treasure hunt, about the beautiful waterfalls in Jeju and about Jeju as a whole. Mrs Lee said that she went there long time ago for her school trip, and they went by ferry, and coaxed Mr Lee that they should visit Jeju, which Sungjin clapped happily and kept asking "when can we go??". 

They had a great time telling stories and laughed together, and then Kyuhyun started telling Mr Lee about car models which made Mr Lee so hooked on the conversation that he totally forgotten about the time. Normally he was the one who hurried everybody to eat because he wanted to go home. Sungmin was happy that Kyuhyun could click easily with his father and it seemed like his father was quite fond of Kyuhyun. And Mr Lee was more impressed with Kyuhyun when he insisted to pay for their dinner. 

That night, Kyuhyun slept in Sungmin's room while Sungmin shared Sungmin's bed. He couldn't sleep because Sungjin was so noisy playing his new Nintendo Switch! 
Sungmin received Kyuhyun's text asking if he could make him a hot chocolate because he couldn't sleep. So, both of them couldn't sleep!! 

They met in the kitchen and Sungmin made 2 cups of hot chocolates. He gestured Kyuhyun to sit outside on their porch, and it was nice with cool weather and overlooking a beautiful garden. Though it was night, Kyuhyun could still see beautiful roses and sunflowers. 

"Thank you, Min. Sorry if I wake you up" 

"No, I wasn't sleeping actually. Jin was too noisy playing YOUR Nintendo Switch gift!" 

"Are you complaining??" Kyuhyun chuckled. 

 "You pampered him. He will expect something everytime you come over next time" 

"So, there will be a next time?" Kyuhyun . 

Sungmin looked down, not knowing what to say. He treasured every moment with Kyuhyun now so he couldn't imagine how he would behave when they are back in their shared house. 

"Unless....... we are boyfriends for real" Kyuhyun said softly, only for Sungmin to hear. 

Sungmin looked up, with surprise. "You must be joking right? You owned a good job and very handsome and can easily get a beautiful girl". 

"But the person I want is next to me now".

"Kyuhyun, don't joke about this thing... " 

"I'm not joking..." 

"You mean, you like me for real? I thought I was the only one??" 

Now it was Kyuhyun's turn to look surprise! So Sungmin likes him too! "You like me? So it wasn't just pretending for this trip?" 

Sungmin looked down shyly "Yes, I like you for real". 

"Oh my God, Sungmin, we actually like each other but all along we thought we are pretending??!!" Kyuhyun said smiling happily and reached out for Sungmin's hands. 

"I really didn't know that you are not pretending...." Sungmin said smiling happily too, but became shy when Kyuhyun kept looking at him, smiling so handsomely. 

Kyuhyun leaned over and kissed Sungmin briefly. Surprised by Kyuhyun's action, Sungmin looked at him and then got kissed again, and this time he responded with all the love that he could pour. Kyuhyun smile in their kiss and reached over to hug Sungmin. 

"So, my dear Min, can you be my boyfriend for real?" 

Smiling widely, Sungmin said "Yes, my dear landlord, I will" and lean over to kiss Kyuhyun. 

"But I can hardly see you back home. You are already sleeping when I go to work, and when I come home, you are already at your workplace". 

"I can don't sleep first and have breakfast with you" 

"You will? But I will disturb your sleeping time". 

"Just for another hour or so, it's no problem really". 

Kyuhyun lean over and kissed him again. "Stay with me in my room when we are back home?" 

"Kyu, is it too early? I mean we just discovered our feelings for each other..." 

"Too early to sleep together? But we hardly see each other. If I can hold you in my sleep just for a while, I think I will be so contended" 

Oh so Kyuhyun meant 'just sleeping', he smile because he has dirty thoughts. Ok ok he must surpressed that thought!! 

"Let's see how it goes. When I have my off days, we will have more time together" Sungmin smile and sipped his hot chocolate. 

"Alright. Let's go in and sleep" Kyuhyun smile and finished up his hot chocolate. Holding Sungmin's waist, they walked in together to the kitchen and Kyuhyun waited until Sungmin finished washing their mugs. He leaned over and kiss Sungmin's forehead and held his hand when they went up the stairs. He mouthed "Good night" to Sungmin at Sungjin's bedroom door, and waited until Sungmin went into the room, before he himself turned towards Sungmin's room. He smile happily knowing that they are boyfriends for real now. 

Sungmin felt like walking on air. He was smiling dreamingly while walking to the bed. So, he was right! He saw love in Kyuhyun's eyes! Kyuhyun likes him and wanted them to be boyfriends for real!! Sungmin felt a teenage girl, fangirling at her idol! 

"Where were you hyung?" Sungjin asked, yawning and switching off his new gadget. 

"Drinking hot chocolate at the porch with Kyuhyun. He texted me that he couldn't sleep. Maybe my bed wasn't that comfortable compared to his bed" Sungmin chuckled. 

"Yeah your bed is not! My bed is better!!" 

"Shut up, go to sleep!" Sungmin playfully slapped Sungjin's arm earning him an "ouch!!". 

It was indeed a peaceful night and Sungmin slept through till morning!! 

They went for a game of bowling after breakfast the next day, and knowing that his hyung is good at it, Sungjin said he will partner with his hyung, much to Kyuhyun's disappointment. So Kyuhyun has to partner with Mrs Lee, and Mr Lee acted as the game facilitator. 

Surprisingly, Mrs Lee was equally good, and combining effort with Kyuhyun, they were leading the scores!! Kyuhyun jumped up and clapped and high-five with Mrs Lee everytime she strike, and they laughed together and sit together to plan the next move. Sungmin was glad that his mother clicked with Kyuhyun easily because knowing her, she is a very reserved and quiet person. 

When Mr Lee announced that Mrs Lee and Kyuhyun were the winners, they hugged and dance some steps together, earning laughter from the rest of the family. Apparently Kyuhyun had thought her some dance steps earlier and Mrs Lee wasn't shy and very accommodating and showed her family that she could dance too! They were still laughing and talking about the bowling game on their way for lunch. 

This round, they went to Canaan Duck Ilsan Main, at Goyang, near Pungsan Station. It is famous for their spicy barbecued duck, served with charcoal-grill sweet potato. Kyuhyun asked Sungjin whether he like the Nintendo Switch, and it started all the excited chattering about the game which Sungjin talked non-stop. 

"I brought along my Nintendo Switch too. Want to play a game together, maybe Mario Kart 8?" Kyuhyun asked. 

"You did? Then let's play!!! We have the whole afternoon!!!" 

"Jinnnie, Kyuhyun is a guest and he should enjoy Ilsan. He's not here to just play game with you" Sungmin scolded his brother. 

"It's okay Min, I would like to challenge him and see who is good!" Kyuhyun chuckled. 

"I accept the challenge!! Hyung, too bad there is no extra console. So you cannot play with us. You help Omma cook for tonight's dinner!" 

Sungmin showed his tongue at his brother and Kyuhyun laughed at these two brothers.... 

Later in the evening, Sungmin was helping his mum to cook. He constantly heard loud noises, triumphant joy screaming and hand clapping. 

"Sungjinnie is having a good time!! I didn't hear his voice like that for a long time. You also never play with him whenever you came bsck".

"I'm not a game person Omma. Kyuhyun is, but then again, he is always so busy with his work. I guess it's his way of de-stressing".

"I'm so glad that you bring him along. He is such a wonderful person to talk to and very polite and know his boundary. He suits you and you two are like soulmate". 

"Really Omma? That we are soulmate? But I'm so sorry that I chose this path. And I can't give you grandchildren" Sungmin said sadly. 

"Don't say like that Sungminnie. Love know no boundary. It's heart to heart, not gender related. It's ok that you have chosen this path, as long as you are happy and enjoy life". 

Sungmin smile at his mum "Thanks Omma". 

The two gamers came running down feeling hungry and asking for food. 

"So who win?" Sungmin asked. 

"We are on par!! Kyuhyun hyung is so difficult to beat. I have to put double effort to beat him!" Sungjin was so proud of himself. 

"Yeah, he's good! But actually I let you win hahaha" Kyuhyun laughed. 

"Are you sure Kyuhyun hyung? Ok let's fight again and you see how good I am!!!" Sungjin was still so full of himself. 

"Min, can I have some of those?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin to feed him with some sandwiches. 

"You are such a baby!" Sungmin chuckled, and feed him. He passed a plate to Sungjin too and continue to feed Kyuhyun. "You two shouldn't play so late, coz Kyuhyun is driving tomorrow". 

"You drive, I sleep!!" Kyuhyun smile at Sungmin. 

"Yey!!! That means after dinner, we can play again. Woohoo!!" Sungjin said while putting all the remaining sandwiches into his mouth in one go, and took a bottle of mineral water and ran upstairs.

"I'm serious about the driving. You drive and I sleep" Kyuhyun smile again. 

"Alright alright, I'll drive!!" Sungmin said with sighing. He shook his head because Kyuhyun dashed off to join Sungjin and acted like a kid! 

It was as expected, Kyuhyun pass his car keys to Sungmin, yawning and stretching. Both he and Sungjin apparently only slept at 4am, and because both were too noisy, Sungmin went to sleep in his own room. He could smell Kyuhyun when he put his head on his pillow to sleep. 

Throughout the journey home, Kyuhyun slept, and at some junction, Sungmin glanced at the handsome and gorgeous sleeping man. He felt wonderful that they had open up their feelings, and couldn't wait to know what will happen back in their home. 

Will he willingly move to sleep in Kyuhyun's bed? Will they make love? Will he feel comfortable sleeping in Kyuhyun's arms? He dare not think far. He would take one step at a time.