Problem

Tenant

 

While doing his work during his night shift, Sungmin lifted his hand and his ring and smile. It was indeed a memorable night and what they did the following day was laughable.

For a first timer like them, they really didn't know what to do during intimacy. When he woke up in the next morning, he recalled that they were in their hotel room and he was in Kyuhyun's arm. Kyuhyun woke up too and after relieving themselves, they started kissing and it just happened. Halfway, they didn't know what to do and they have to google. But of course you wouldn't get answers for things like this. So it was based on trial and error, and a lot of pain and shouting, but when the pleasure started building up, it was out of this World!

It was really a fun stay and he was thankful to Kyuhyun for making his birthday so memorable. He still felt pain and backache but what the hell, it was a wonderful experience! They had stayed for another day before they checkout. 

He has applied to switch his shift back to office hours, but his Bank was currently experiencing high number of resignation (it is usual for beginning of the year), so he has to wait for Human Resource to re-organise staff strength. 

For Kyuhyun, he was busy since he was not around during the new year holidays, so he could only talked to his friends during lunch break. 

"Finally we get your attention!" Ryeowook walked besides Kyuhyun and Hyukjae. 

"Where shall we eat...?" Kyuhyun asked instead. 

"Don't change the topic..." Ryeowook said.

"Are we talking about a particular topic?" Kyuhyun purposely trying to avoid talking about it. 

"Of course about your hotel stay you dumbbell" Ryeowook said, and nudge Hyukjae. 

"What..?" Hyukjae asked. 

"Don't tell me you didn't want to know??" Ryeowook asked, raising his eyebrows.

Kyuhyun gestured them to eat at Subway. "Wook, don't disturb him. Hyuk is too worried about Hae spending time with Siwonnie.."

"Siwonnie already said they were just talk and going fishing. So Hyuk, there's nothing to worry about!!"

"Yeah yeah, I know..." Hyukjae moodily said 

They placed their orders and brought their sandwiches, drinks and cookies to their table.

"Ok spill it..." Ryeowook said to Kyuhyun who sat next to him. 

"Well.., the fireworks were beautiful..."

"And...?"

"I gave him our couple rings..."

"And...?"

"I brought in the cake..."

"And.. and...?" 

"He blew the cake..." 

Ryeowook rolled his eyes. 

"We drank wine..." 

"Can you fast forward??!! So did you two do it???!!"Ryeowook asked impatiently.

"Not on that night!"

"Why... you have all the mood already!!!" Hyukjae wondered and looked at Kyuhyun who was seated opposite him. 

".....He fell asleep.."

For a minute, both Ryeowook and Hyukjae looked at each other blankly, and then they looked at each other, then they burst out laughing!!!

"I'm serious! He was on night shift so he hasn't slept yet. But, ermmm, it did happen the next morning!!" Kyuhyun winked at them. 

"Wahhhh!!! So our friend here finally did it!!!" Ryeowook patted his back.

"Shhhhh... can you lower your volume!!" Kyuhyun turned and nudged at him.

Ryeowook laughed. "I'm happy for you, that's all! So your relationship is progressing very well!!"

"Yeah, not like mine, still stuck..." Hyukjae said sadly.

"Hyuk, relax... he just need a break. He will comes back to you..." Kyuhyun told him.

"But what should I do after he comes back...? I mean, do I go to him first and apologise? Or I wait till he comes to me??"

"Wook, your area of expertise" Kyuhyun nudged at Ryeowook again.

"Hyuk, just send him a text saying 'welcome back' and leave it like that. He will reply you and surely asked you for a meet up" Ryeowook said, biting into his sandwich.

"I donno. I hope we didn't end up quarrelling again..." Hyukjae said sadly.

"Heyy, cheer up. Look at the bright side. He needed a break and he really went for a break. He will have a clear mind and maybe already decide what to do next" Kyuhyun said, munching his sandwich.

"Yeah, I guess you two are right" Hyukjae said, nodding his head.

"Shall we go for a drink this Friday? To celebrate Kyu's losing his ity?!" Ryeowook raised his eyebrows up and down.

"Ohmygod Wook! You make it sounds as though I was a all along!" Kyuhyun whispered, punched him playfully and rolled his eyes.

"But you are!!" Ryeowook whispered back, laughing. 

"Shut-up...." Kyuhyun finished up his sandwich. They talked about office matters and then got up to throw their litters. On the way back to office, Kyuhyun took out his phone to text Sungmin, but saw that Sungmin has texted him earlier. 

"Hi Kyu, just to let you know, I've applied to switch to office hours but our Bank's HR need to hold my application first because currently we are short of staff" and the message was sent at 9am. But Kyuhyun checked his phone just now on the way to lunch, there wasn't any messages. He wondered why he received it late. But he couldn't reply now because Sungmin should be sleeping. 

"Hey guys, do you receive messages just now in the morning? I think the network got problem because so strange, Sungmin sent his message at 9am but I only received it now" Kyuhyun asked his two buddies. 

Hyukjae checked his phone and his messages also started coming in. Ryeowook encountered the same as well. They have reached their office and started hearing messages came in from their colleagues' phone as well. 

"Yeah, what's wrong with our network. Was it down, and just up only?" Ryeowook asked looking confusedly at them. 

"Donghae sent me a message this morning and I just received it too" Hyukjae said, looking down at his phone and sat at his seat. 

"What did he say?" Kyuhyun asked, perched himself at Hyukjae's desk. Ryeowook came over as well. 

Hyukjae said sadly "He asked whether I am okay if we take a break from our relationship, for a few months? And if he didn't hear from me by lunch time, he take it that I am agreeable" Hyukjae used his right hand to close his face. 

"Ohhhh it's 2pm now..." Kyuhyun looked at his watch. 

"Heyy guys, yeah it's SK Telecoms' problem. They apologise for the slowness due to one of their server was down" Ryeowook read from a website.  "Quick, reply Donghae. Mentioned that you just received his message because our network here was down!" 

Hyukjae was about to cry "I don't want our relationship to have a break! I love him and how am I suppose to survive without him for a few months!!" 

"Then like what Wook said, reply Hae now...!" Kyuhyun encouraged him. 

Hyukjae wiped his tears and replied Donghae's text. He knew that his boyfriend was not ready to stay together, so why don't they talked and discuss about it? Wouldn't it be better? Why did Hae wanted a break? He just don't understand... 

Kyuhyun sigh and patted Hyukjae's shoulder and walked back to his seat. He gestured for Ryeowook to do the same. He took out his phone and replied Sungmin's text too in case the network was down again later. 

"Sorry Min, seemed like the network was down just now and I just received your message. It's okay about your application to switch to office hours. No hurry, and I'm so touch that you really plan for us to spend more time together. Thank you Min, and I really really love you!!" and he clicked sent.

Suddenly Hyukjae was in front of him "Kyu..." and he started sobbing. "Hae said "let's break off totally" Ohmygod Kyu, what should  I do??"

Kyuhyun sighed. How should he helped his buddy? He was surprised and stumped too...