chapter 2

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next few weeks were normal with Jessica teaching her class and Jun always passing up his work after she ended her class which is now normal to Jessica but today is different because Jun isn't in school.

" Jun........Jun....." Jessica called and look up and Jun isn't at his seat so she checked her watch. " Weird. Even though he is always late, but he will always be here before this timing."  She frown.

" Um... Miss Jung." One of the student called.

" Yes Ji hyo. What is it?" Jessica said with a smile.

" Jun isn't here today. He said that he needs to take care of his sister." Ji hyo said as she lift her phone up to Jessica.

" Ah.. Alright then. " She nodded and continue to mark the attendance and carry on with the lesson.

Jun's Side

Jun woke up this morning to prepare breakfast for him and Seulgi. When he went into her room to wake her up, Jun saw that Seulgi was frowning in her sleep and also sweating a lot so he touch her forehead and found that she is having a fever. He quickly went to change his clothes and carry Seulgi up and went to the clinic straight. During the visit to the clinic, the doctor told Jun that she is having a mild fever and taking a day or two of rest will be enough for her. After paying for the medical bills and getting the medicine for Seulgi, they went home and Jun quickly put Seulgi to bed with a cold towel on her head and went to cook some food for her.

" Ah, I forgot that the breakfast is still here and not eaten." Jun thought and went to check if the food is still okay or not.

" Well, it's just cold only. I guess I will just heat it up and eat it later then." Jun quickly keep Seulgi's portions into a container and into the fridge while putting his into a microwave to heat it up.

Once he is done, he went and start cooking porridge for Seulgi. After everything is done, he bring the food and medicine to Seulgi's room and feed her.

" Alright, we are done my little bear. Take a rest alright. Call me if you need anything. I will leave the door open." Jun smile and peck on the back of her hand before leaving the room.

" Now what am i suppose to do now." He look around the whole house. " Well, house work is good i guess." 

So for the next few hours, he start cleaning his whole house and also other house work while trying to keep it down so as to not disturb Seulgi's sleep. After everything was done, he look around the house with a satisfied look.

" Having a day off is such a good thing. I get to clean the whole house without rushing." He smile before he thought of something. " Ah, I need to call ajumeoni and tell her that I can't work today." He quickly pick up his phone and called her to tell her that.

--------

School has ended and everyone is packing up and leaving. While Jessica is packing up, she suddenly thought about Jun. " I wonder if he is alright with taking care of his sister. Should I go and visit them?" 

After having some thought, she ended up driving to Jun's house after getting information from the student's profile. When she reaches his apartment building, She look herself in the mirror and get out of her car and to the building.

Jun is reading a book in Seulgi's room while checking on her when he heard the doorbell ring. He quickly walk out and close her door a little and walk to the main door to see who is out and is surprise to see Jessica outside.

" Miss Jung? Why are you here." Jun said when he open the door.

" Just here to visit. Don't worry, I'm not here to ask you why you didn't come to school today. I heard from Ji hyo that Seulgi is sick so I just come to see." Jessica said.

" Oh. Oh please come in." Jun nodded and open the door wider for her.

" Thanks. " Jessica smile and walk in. " Oh and I also got food for you even though I don't know what you like to eat." Jessica said as she show him the bags of food.

" I'm fine with anything. Thanks for visiting by the way Miss Jung." Jun bow towards her.

" Aye, don't worry about it. And please call me Jessica. We are now outside of school so just treat me like a friend." Jessica smile again as she put the food down. " Where is Seulgi's room? I want to go check on her." 

" The room at the left." Jun said as he walk towards the kitchen. " Did you have your dinner Miss Jung?" 

" Yah, I told you to call me Jessica right." Jessica frown. " Nope. I thought maybe I could visit and also.....eat here?" Jessica said and smile while scratching her head.

" Silly girl." Jun chuckles and shakes his head while saying that to hims

Please log in to read the full chapter