Chapter 6

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

It has been two months since Jessica start teaching in her old school and everyday is like an exciting day for her, because she gets to see Jun and she also likes to see what Jun can do to surprise her as Jun always like to surprise her with lots of stuff that she did not expect.

" So what is it that you want to tell me?" Jessica said while packing her bag.

" Nothing much. Why? You want me to surprise you again?" Jun said with a smile.

" I didn't say that." Jessica finish packing and look up at Jun.

" Well, I just want to tell you that they are gonna come to my house today. Like same old same old." Jun said.

" Oh. Well, I will come later. Gonna need to pick Krystal up today." Jessica said as she walk out of the classroom with Jun beside.

" Alright then. I will see you later?" 

" Yeah. See you later. Now go for your break or you will not get any." Jessica push Jun away lightly.

" Yes madam." Jun salute with a smile causing Jessica to laugh.

School ended soon after and everything is the same as always, with people going out of classrooms and offices and towards the school gates. Jessica packs up her stuff and walk out of the office to see Jun standing outside while reading a book.

" Why are you still here?" Jessica said with a smile while walking towards him.

" Waiting for her." Jun said and point towards her while still reading his book.

" Yup, he is waiting for me." Moonbyul appear from behind her with a smile.

" Oh. Alright, I will see you both later." Jessica said as her smile drops and she nodded.

" See you later unnie." Moonbyul said and Jessica nodded again and walk towards her car.

" Yah Jun, look at Jessica unnie. She looks a bit sad when you said that you're waiting for me and not her." Moonbyul said when Jessica is further away from them.

" Really? I didn't see that." Jun said while still looking at his book.

" Yah, can you show some respect to me. I know you like reading but stop reading when you're talking to someone alright." Moonbyul said and take the book away from him.

" Alright alright. Mian." Jun said with a smile and grab his book back. " So is she reaching soon?" Jun said while looking at Moonbyul now.

" Yeah. She said that she is gonna reach in 5." She said and the both of them walk towards the waiting area.

---------------------------------------

" Please don't destory my house while I go pick Seulgi up alright." Jun said but everyone just ignore him making him shake his head.

" Don't worry about it Jun. I'm here to take care of this rowdy kids. Go pick Seulgi up." Taeyeon said with a smile. " Yah yah, don't touch that. " Taeyeon shouted at yeri and walk towards them.

Jun take his keys and open the door to see Jessica outside with her hands towards the doorbell.

" Hey Jessica. You're here." Jun said with a smile.

" Yeah." She said with a shy smile.

" Oppa!" " Jun Oppa!" Seulgi and Krystal shouted and both of them hug Jun.

" My parents are out and I coming here so I can't just leave her at home, so I brought her here. You don't mind it right?" Jessica said with her shy smile again.

" Yeah, I don't mind it. The more the merrier. Thanks for fetching Seulgi too. Was planning to fetch her." Jun said with a smile.

" It's no problem."

" Well, come on in." Jun move a little to the side and Jessica bow and walk in.

" Oh Sica ah you're here." Taeyeon said and everyone look towards our direction.

" You're here too?" Jessica said while walking to the living room.

" Of course. Today is our little bear's birthday." Taeyeon said with a

Please log in to read the full chapter