Chapter 5

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Sorry that you need to come here first. Are you sure you're not in a rush?" Jun said when he reach his apartment building.

" No Jun it's fine. Go pick Seulgi up, I can wait here for you. No rush alright, I don't want to rush and ride recklessly." Jessica said as she take off her helmet.

" Oh, here is the keys to my house, go up first alright. It's not safe to stay down here to wait for me." Jun take his keys out and pass it to her.

" It's okay Jun I can just wait here. And it's also not that nice to be in someone's house without them in." Jessica said as she push his hand away.

" take it Jessica. It will take a while and I know you're someone that don't really like to stand for long and it's more comfortable in my house." Jun said and push his hand to her again.

" What? How did you-. Nevermind, I'm fine with it, I can stay in the lobby and wait for you." Jessica push his hand away again but this time, Jun grab onto her hand and slap the keys into her hands.

" Don't argue with me Jessica and go up. It's not safe to stay down here and don't be a stubborn little brat alright. Now go up and take a rest while I go and fetch Seulgi alright. Be a good girl." Jun said with his famous poker face and wear his helmet and ride off to fetch Seulgi while Jessica just stand there, stunned by how Jun treated her.

" Did that little boy just told me not to be a stubborn little brat? And to be a good girl somemore? How dare he say that to me. I'm older than him." Jessica said with a frown and blush too as she quickly walk towards the apartment while grumbling and cursing at Jun.

" Jessica unnie." Seulgi run towards her and give her a bear hug causing Jessica to fall onto the couch.

" Yah Seulgi ah, don't do that. you're gonna injure yourself" Jun said as he put down Seulgi's bag.

" Neh." Seulgi said with a smile.

" Go shower little bear. You will be going to Yeri's house today cause oppa is gonna work tonight alright." 

" Neh!" Seulgi said while running towards her room.

Once Seulgi is done with showering, Jun quickly ask her to bring the stuff that she wants to bring and all three of them went out of the house. Jun walk Seulgi towards the house beside them and ring their doorbell while Jessica just wait for them at Jun's house door.

" Oh Jun, Seulgi." The owner open the door to see the both of them.

" Hi Noona. You don't mind Seulgi staying here while I work right." Jun said with a smile.

" Of course I don't mind. Come on Jun, how many times do I need to tell you that I do not mind it." She said with a frown.

" Taeyeon?" Jun, Seulgi and the owner of the name turn towards the voice to see Jessica with her head tilt to the side with a little frown.

" Sica ah." Taeyeon said with wide eye.

" Taeyeon!" Jessica smile widely and run towards her to give her a hug while Jun and Seulgi quickly move back to let the two girls hug. " Oh my god, It's been so long since I seen you Tae. Why have you not come and meet with us." Jessica said with a pout when she pull away.

" Mianhae Sica ah. I have been busy with work." Taeyeon said with a smile.

" You should really come and meet up with us. They all miss you a lot Tae. I miss you a lot too."

" Alright alright. I will try to find a time alright." Taeyeon nodded.

" You both know each other?" Jun said while looking at the girls.

" Yeah. We went to the same school. She is the leader of our group." Jessica said with a smile.

" What? No. Don't be ridiculous. We aren't a band or a gang. What leader are you talking about. Don't be silly." 

" Ah." Jun nodded.

" But wait,

Please log in to read the full chapter