Chapter 10

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few weeks ago

" Morning Jessica. Do you need any help with that?"

" Oh there is no need. Thank you Tyler." Jessica said with a smile and carry the files towards her class.

" Alright, have a good day." Tyler said.

He continue to look at Jessica while she slowly walk to class until he sees Jun walking to Jessica with a smile and the both of them talk to each other before Jun took the files away from Jessica which she frown but smiles when Jun walks away. The scene in front of Tyler angered him.

" I asked if you need help and you rejected it but you just let some student carry it for you." He frown before walking away.

Present

" Good morning Jessica."

" Morning Tyler." Jessica bow and continue to walk to her class.

" Umm. Jessica, are you free tonight?"

" Huh? Oh sorry, I have something on tonight."

" Ah, it's alright don't worry about it." Tyler smile and wave his hand.

" I got to go. Class is gonna start." Jessica said and bow before walking to her class.

" Well, I will try again next time I guess."

------------------------------------------

*Ding Dong Deng *

" That all for today class. Please do your work alright. Especially you Nayeon." Jessica said and stare a Nayeon making the class laugh.

" Sonsaengnim!!!!" Nayeon whine and pout.

" Alright alright. See you all tomorrow."

" NEH!!!!!!" The students said and start to walk out of the classroom

When most of the student left the classroom, Jun slowly walk towards Jessica and put his work in front of her.

" Why do you always finish your work in class. Didn't I tell you to stop doing that." Jessica look up and pout.

" I'm busy Sica. You know I need to work right." Jun said as he look at his watch.

" Yah, didn't I tell you not to call me that." Jessica scolded him which he just chuckle. " Do you think this is a joke?"

" Alright. Relax miss Jung." Jun continue to chuckle at her cuteness.

" Tae really is right about you being a trouble. If you continue being like this, you're going to be sleeping on the floor." Jessica said with a glare which make Jun stop.

" Alright, you win." Jun said but still have a small smirk on his face. " Oh don't forget to come later alright. Everyone will be there." Jun said with a smile before looking around and he suddenly lean in and peck on her lips, making her eyes widen.

" YAH!!!!!" Jessica shouted but Jun is already out of the classroom with a laugh.

Jessica look around before she look down and smile with a blush while touching her lips. Apparently she still can't control herself when Jun give her a surprise kiss. When Jessica leave the classroom, Someone came out from behind with a frown and a clenched fist.

" That bastard. How dare he do that to my Jessica. I'm going to kill him." He said with a frown while staring at Jessica's back view, but smile after. " I just thought of something nice for you you bastard." He said and walk away.

---------------------------------

Jun & Taeyeon's apartment rooftop

" Hey Sica ah, you're here." Taeyeon said as she hug her. " Hi Krystal." Taeyeon wave.

" Annyeong unnie." Krystal said with a smile before running towards Yeri.

" Where are the rest?" Jessica ask as she look around to see only the MoonSun couple setting up the table while Yewon is playing with Yeri.

" Oh Taehyung is on the way here from work and Jun is fetching Seulgi from school. The rest are on their way I guess. You know them Sica, they always take their time to come just like you." Tae said

" Hey, at least now I'm here early alright." Jessica pout.

" Yeah, because you want to see Jun. What kind of a friend are you. Always late when meeting with me or the girls but for Jun, you would speed your way here." Tae said which Jessica just blush.

" You will do that if it is someone you love alright. Now shut up." Jessica said loudly with a frown which made Taeyeon laugh.

" Now who is making my baby angry?" Jessica suddenly felt someone backhug her, making her smile.

" Me. You got a problem with that?" Taeyeon said with a chin up.

" Ah. Well this one I can't help baby. She is the boss here. " Jun said with a s

Please log in to read the full chapter