Chapter 19

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Police station

" LEE JUN!!!!!!!" A woman shouted at the entrance of the police station causing everyone to look over to the door to see Taeyeon walking in furiously.

" Aish. Did you-." Jun look at Jessica but she widen her eyes and shake her head.

" Hey don't look at me. It's not me." Jessica said with a frown.

" It's me who called Taeyeon unnie you troublemaker." One of the officer slam the file on Jun's head before sitting down in front of Jun and the rest.

" Ah Ji eun noona why.....Ahh ahh! noona stop it." Jun said but shout in pain when Taeyeon twist his ear and pull him up.

" You troublemaker. Didn't I tell you not to come back here anymore. Why the hell are you not listening to me. Do you really want to see me spit blood before you can finally listen to me." Taeyeon scolded Jun in front of everyone and everyone just stay quiet and just watch as they know how Taeyeon is because of Jun being a troublemaker from young.

" Tae stop it, we're-." Jessica tried to speak but was shot down by Taeyeon.

" Shut up Jess, this isn't your problem. I'm gonna teach this kid a lesson or he will not learn." Taeyeon sit Jun back down and take a random file on the table and start smacking his head. " You naughty little punk. Do you really want to get yourself in jail. Who is gonna take care of Seulgi if you go in huh." She continue to do that until Ji eun stop her.

" Unnie please. Sorry but I need you to stop. I'm gonna need to take statments from all of them first. You can do whatever you want once I'm done with them." Ji eun said with a bright smile and Taeyeon quickly nodded and move away.

After taking statments from everyone at the scene, Ji eun finish up the statements and stand up.

" All done. Thanks for the cooperation. You guys can go now. But I might suggest you three boys visit the hospital to get yourselves patched up." Ji eun said.

" Jessica, bring them to Yoona's place. I already told her and Seohyun we will be going there to get the boys patch up." Taeyeon said and she nodded. " See you next time Ji eun ah. Next meal will be my treat for dealing with this idiot."

" Oh unnie you don't need to." Ji eun said as she wave her hands.

"LEE JUN YOU , YOU'RE GONNA GET IT FROM ME YOU HEAR ME. I'M GONNA MAKE YOURS AND JESSICA'S LIFE A LIVING HELL AND I MEAN IT." Tyler shouted when he was escorted out of the room.

" YAH! Quickly shut that idiots mouth and lock him up. He is making too much noise." Ji eun shouted and one of the officer nodded and drag him away.

" Tyler? That idiot from our school? Come on Jess, I didn't know you have such a bad taste." Taeyeon shakes her head and walk out of the station.

Yoona's clinic

" Welcome unnie. Wow what happen to the three of them. Seohyun arh!" Yoona said as she shouted for seohyun. " Let's patch you up. It will be quick."

Once they are done, Jessica drive Yeji, Hyunjin and Han back home while Taeyeon drive Ryujin, Yuna and Jun back.

" You're Shin Ryujin am I right? Jun's girlfriend." Taeyeon said as she focus on driving.

" Noona how did you-." Jun look at her with surprise.

" Yes unnie." Ryujin said.

" I have ears you idiot. I will always know what you're doing when I'm not looking alright." Taeyeon said.

" Unnie, I just want to say that it's not Jun's fault. It was mr Kwon who started the fight. Jun and the others were just trying to protect miss Jung." Ryujin said.

" Don't worry about it. I heard everything just now so don't worry about it Ryujin. But still, Jun is gonna get it from me." Taeyeon pinch his cheek hard.

----------------------------------

The next few days were normal where everyone focus on their final exams. The only one that is not focus and worried about something else is Jun. Jun has been thinking about what Tyler had shouted at the station. He keeps spacing out during lessons and night studies that Jessica called him out to talk.

" Hey Jun, are you alright." Jessica said.

" Yes miss Jung. I'm feeling alright." Jun smile.

" You don't seem okay to me Jun. What is it about. You know you can tell me right."

" It's about Tyler. I know I shouldn't worry about it but I have a feeling that something big is gonna happen and the both of us will be in trouble because of it." Jun said with a very worried expression.

" I know what you mean Jun. But this is not the time for you to t

Please log in to read the full chapter