Chapter 8

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

After Jun was showering, he came out of the showers wearing his pants and is half from the top. He walk towards the living room while drying his hair and look to see that Jessica has fallen asleep on the couch while watching the television.

" Did i shower too long?" Jun said as he switch off the television and squat down to face Jessica. " How can someone be so beautiful."

Jun just continue to stare at Jessica when he heard krystal walking out and towards the living room.

" Oppa? what are you doing." Krystal said while rubbing her eyes.

" Huh? Oh krystal why are you not in bed?" Jun said as he stand up and walk towards her.

" I'm a little thirsty and came out to drink." Krystal said and look behind Jun. " Is unnie asleep?"

" Yeah. I think she falls asleep when waiting for me. You go to your room, I will get you a glass of water." Jun said with a smile and krystal nodded.

Once Jun brought krystal her water, he put her back to sleep and set the glass in the kitchen before going back to Jessica who is still sleeping on the couch.

" You sleeping here will give you a pain in the when you wake up. And this is my sleeping place." Jun said to himself.

He squat down again and just stare at Jessica's sleeping face before he lean in and give a kiss on her forehead. He quietly shift his arms under her legs and neck and lift her up and walk towards her bedroom to put her in bed.

" Wow, didn't know you're this light. I always thought you will be a little bit heavier." Jun said to himself when he set her down on her bed and pull the blanket up. " Goodnight my princess."

Morning

It's 10am in the morning when a certain person suddenly shoot up from bed from a deep slumber.

Jessica's POV

I remember I was talking to Taeyeon on the phone before asking Jun to shower and just watch some shows while waiting for him. I guess I fall asleep after waiting for him for too long. Wait..... What time is it. I quickly shoot up from the bed and look around to see that I'm in my room and not outside. Did he bring me in? Why didn't he wake me up. Ah the time. I quickly look around my room and found my phone on the nightstand. I turn on my screen to see that it's 10am. I'm so screwed, I'm freaking late for work. JUN!!!! I got out of the bed and ran straight out of my room and into the living room.

" Jun we are late for...." I look around the living room to see no one.

No one's POV

When Jessica found out that she was late, she run out to the living room to find that Jun is not in the living room.

" Did he went home already?" Jessica said to herself when she suddenly smell something from the kitchen.

" The hell is that smell. If Jun already went home, then who the hell is making that smell. Don't tell me that it's krystal." She thought as she quickly walk towards the kitchen but stop on her track as she just stood there staring at the scene in front of her.

" Good morning unnie." Krystal said with a smile as she chew on her food.

" Morning baby, breakfast?" Jun said when he turn around and see her standing here.

" What are you doing, you know we are late for school and why the hell are you half . Are you trying to corrupt krystals mind and spoil her eyes." Jessica while still standing at the entrance staring at Jun's body.

" I think the one with the corrupt mind is you baby." Jun smile and continue with cooking.

" YAH! Why didn't you wake me up if you're still here. And please get a shirt or something." Jessica said after slapping her face a few times to distract herself from staring.

" I want you to sleep a little longer." He said as he set the food onto the plates and put it on the table. " And I don't have anything to wear except for my dirty shirt. I don't like wearing dirty shirt to sleep. Come and eat baby."

" Oh my god, I should have set an alarm. I'm so dead." Jessica said while shaking her head.

" Aish, don't worry about it and eat your breakfast baby." Jun walk towards

Please log in to read the full chapter