Chapter 21

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jun & Taeyeon's apartment rooftop

" Cheers!!!!" Everyone shouted as they push their drinks up in the air and towards each others.

" Why does it seem like you all are using me as an excuse to come up here and eat all you want?" Jun said after he take a sip of his drink.

" Well, because it is hahahaha." Hyoyeon said and everyone start laughing.

" Yah. Don't mind her at all. We really are here to celebrate your graduation." Tiffany said with a smile.

" Guys, the first wave of food is done, come get it." Taeyeon said as Taehyung move to the group with the food.

" YAY!!!! Food!!!!!" Yewon shouted.

" Here let me take some for you." Jun said to Ryujin as he take some for the both of them.

" Thank you oppa."

" Hyung, we are gonna miss you so much when you go there." Taehyung said but was smack behind the head by Yongsun.

" Yeah right you will miss him. It's because you're gonna have extra work once he leaves right." Everyone starts laughing at what she said.

" Don't worry Taehyung ah, ajumeoni will not torture you for that."

" But I will." Yongsun said with a big smile. " I will make sure he suffers." Taehyung groan while she laugh out loud.

The night went by quickly with everyone chatting and drinking for the adults, while the kids played with each other. But during all the interactions in the group, there is only one person that is having a difficult time as her heart aches everytime that person does some lovey dovey things to the other. Not able to take it anymore, Jessica stand up and walk to the side of the roof and just look out. Taeyeon soon stand next to her and pat her back.

" Hey, you alright. The girls were worried about you." Taeyeon said with a concerned look.

" Yeah I'm fine Tae. Just need to get used to it." 

" Don't worry about it too much Jess. But if you really need someone to talk to, all of us are here for you alright. Come on let's go back. I will switch seat with you so you don't need to look." Taeyeon pull Jessica back but stop and turn when Jun stand up with Ryujin.

" Sorry guys, But I will need to make a move first. Ryujin needs to be home early." Jun said with a smile as he hold onto her hand.

" But it's only 9:30pm." Hyoyeon said with a pout as she look at her watch.

" Don't mind Hyoyeon Jun, she's drunk." Yuri grab onto Hyoyeon's mouth and smile towards the both of them.

" Alright, I will be back soon so don't worry Hyoyeon noona." Jun said with a smile.

" Yah don't care about Hyo. Just come back as late as you can or don't come back. That's better." Sunny said as she wiggle her eyebrow causing Sooyoung to slap her shoulder.

" Alright alright, we are going now." the both of them bow and walk towards the exit.

" Well, I guess you're free to sit anywhere." Taeyeon look towards Jessica and said.

-------------------------------------------------

Jun & Ryujin

" You know you don't need to send me home oppa." Ryujin said as the both of them walk to Ryujin's house hand in hand.

" Well, I want to. And to be honest, I rather spend more time with you." Jun said with a smile and Ryujin hit his shoulder while blushing.

" What a chessy thing to say. Who are you and what have you done to my oppa." 

" Alright I will stop." Jun laugh.

" I'm gonna miss you so much when you leave for your university." Ryujin said after a few minutes of silent.

Hey, don't worry about it. We can still talk to each other."

" But that don't feel the same." Ryujin pouted. Jun stop and turn her to face him and look at her.

" It will be fast I promise. I will come back as much as possible to see you." Jun stop and turn her to face him and look at her with a smile before kissing her lips. " Let's go before your mom kills me." Jun said as he pull away.

" Don't worry about it oppa. you know, my mom keeps asking me to bring you in but I always tell her that you're scared that she will eat you up."

" Wait you're serious? No wonder she always has this poker face when I wave at her." 

" Hahaha I'm just kidding oppa. I just said it's late and you're busy so yeah." Ryujin continue to laugh.

" Thank god."

They reach Ryujin's house soon after and is outside the gate. He give her another kiss on the forehead before pushing her towards the gate which open suddenly and her mother walk out. Jun freeze for a moment before quickly bowing 90 degree towards her

Please log in to read the full chapter