Chapter 17

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

" What are you doing here Jun." 

" So you found someone to replace me huh. That fast?" Jun said with disappointment in his voice.

" It was just a normal dinner with colleagues. " Jessica said but look down when she knows she is using this dinner to try to keep her mind off Jun.

" Oh. Well I was gonna ask you if I should reject this. But I guess I found my answer. " Jun showed her the letter and box that a girl gave him in school when they were in the carpark.

Jessica frowns and remember those items and looks at Jun who has a very sad smile. He bow towards her and said a line that hurts Jessica so much that she close her eyes.

" Goodnight miss Jung, see you in school on monday." Jun said and walk away pass her.

Once Jun is gone, squat down and started crying out loud. She did not know that this will hurt her so much. It was her that suggested the breakup but she did not expect it to be like that.

Monday

" Good morning unnie.... Are you okay? you look like you been through hell." Moon byul said as she look at Jessica who has puffy eyes and dark circles.

" I guess I did been through hell. And don't ask me about it, I don't really feel like telling. " Jessica said as the both of them walk towards the teacher's office.

On the way there, the both of them see Jun walking towards their direction and when Moon byul was about to wave at Jun, a girl suddenly shouted Jun's name and everyone turn to look at her running towards Jun. Jun smile when the girl stop in front of him while panting.

" You know you don't need to run right Ryujin shi. It's not like I will disappear if you don't run towards me. " Jun said as he ruffle her short hair.

" Oppa I found a very good restaurant just outside my house yesterday. Let's go there after school shall we?" Ryujin said with a big smile and Jun nodded. " Alright I need to go to class now. I will text you later. See you." she said and quickly walk off and bow when she see both Moon byul and Jessica standing there looking at Jun.

When Jun look towards the direction of both the girls, he quickly bow towards the both of them before walking pass them. When Moon byul look back and then towards Jessica, she sees Jessica looking down with a sad expression. Piecing everything together, Moon byul widen her eyes and look at Jessica, now finally finding out what happen.

" Yes Moon byul. What you're thinking is correct." Jessica said and continue walking.

" But you both were okay a while ago and when you went missing for that few days, this happen. What happen." Moon byul said.

" Please. I don't want to talk about it." Jessica said and quickly walk away to the office.

" That kid is gonna get it from me later." 

" Oppa there you are. Let's go shall we." Ryujin said with a smile as she waits for him on his bike. " Let's go, I'm hungry."

Ryujin whine and Jun chuckles before he puts on the helmet for her and wear his helmet before turning on his engine and sees Jessica in front of her. He rides off and Jessica continue to look at him and thought to herself. " That was suppose to be me riding behind him. Sigh what am I thinking. I should get going, the girls must be waiting for me." She unlock her door and went in.

EXID Steakhouse

" Hey, over here. " Hyoyeon called and wave towards Jessica and she smile and walk towards them.

" Finally we are all here together again." Seohyun said with a big smile.

" Unnie is everyone here?" The waitress said.

" Yes Hani. We can start ordering now. Jessica see what you want to eat while we do our orders." Yuri said as she tell Hani what everyone wants. " So you found out what you want?"

" Yeah, Just one ribeye medium rare is fine by me." Jessica smile.

" Alright then, give us around 20 to 30 minutes and the food will be served." Hani smile

" Take your time Hani. Don't need to rush." Yuri said as she see her walk to the counter.

*Bell chimes*

" WELCOME!!!!" The other waitress shouted.

Some of the girls look up and see that it's Jun with Ryujin. When Taeyeon and the other girls saw Jun and Yoona tried to call him, Taeyeon quickly hold onto her shoulder and shake her head and she nodded while the others frown in confusion but follow their leader's word. Jessica still oblivious to her surrounding continue to use her phone and talking to Tiffany while waiting for the food.

Both Jun and Ryujin bow towards the waitress as the waitress lead them towards an empty table for the two of them. When they're walking pass, Jun see the girls and smile a little before walking pass them. When Jessica look up and see the back of Jun, she was surprise that he is here with Ryujin. Her face suddenly turn dark as she thought to herself. " What a small freaking world huh. They just have to come to this restaurant. "

" You okay Sica?" Tiffany said and she nodded.

Once the food is here, all of them start digging in while also sharing around the food and chatting happily. Jun turn to look and see that the girls are having fun which made him smile a little before turning back to Ryujin who is still looking at the menu. " What do you wan

Please log in to read the full chapter