Chapter 9

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Sica? Why are you here. Where is Jun and Seulgi." Taeyeon said with a frown.

" Umm. Jun is at work and Seulgi is playing with Krystal." Jessica said nervously. "  . What if she found out. Quick Sica, think of something."

" Don't bother thinking of any rubbish to change what i am thinking now. Can i come in? Gonna talk to you." Taeyeon said with a serious tone and face.

" what about Yeri." Jessica quickly say.

" she is gonna be alright. My brother is there with her. " Taeyeon said as she walk into the house.

" Tae please let me explain." Jessica said when she close the door and follow her.

" Later. To the kitchen now." Taeyeon said and point to the kitchen. " Annyeong!" Taeyeon quickly smile and wave at the both of them before telling them that she and Jessica wi be going to the kitchen and if they need anything, just call them.

Once in the kitchen, Taeyeon told Jessica to sit as she went to pour two glasses of water and set them down before she sit and just stare at Jessica. After a few minutes of silence, Jessica speak as she can't take the silence anymore.

" Come on Tae. Stop with this silent treatment with me. You know I hate that the most. If you want to say anything, just say it. It's better than being silent." Jessica grumbled.

" I am thinking of questions to ask. Lots of it is in my head and nothing is good." Taeyeon said a pause for awhile before speaking again. " What the hell is wrong with you."

" What do you mean what the hell is wrong with me." Now it's Jessica's turn to frown.

" You know damn well what I mean. You know he is just a high school kid. And what's worst is that you're his teacher. TEACHER!" Taeyeon said with anger in her tone.

Jessica just kept quiet and look down on her legs, not knowing what to say about all this.

" When did you guys start dating?" Taeyeon said after calming down a little.

" after that day when all of us were gathered in Jun's house."

Taeyeon let out an audible sigh before speaking again.

" I don't really have much to say to you since you know well about all this things. But still, I just want to tell you that this relationship you have with Jun will get the both of you in trouble especially you Sica." Taeyeon said as she hold onto Jessica's hand and look at her with a worried face.

" I know Tae. We will be careful about it."

" I know you will be careful about it. I'm more worried about Jun. I have known him for quite awhile now and I know he is the type that will have trouble coming to him as always and this touble will be too dangerous for the both of you."

" I know Tae. Don't worry. As long as I am here, I will keep that kid in check."

" Good. But if you really get into trouble, don't be stubborn already. I know you're always like that when in trouble."

" Neh eomma." Jessica said with a smile and Taeyeon just chuckle at her words.

" I got to go now, if not my oppa is gonna kill me." Taeyeon said.

" Alright. Go on before he really kill you."

When the both of them reach to the door, the door clicked open and they just stood there staring at Jun who came back.

" Noona?" Jun said with a wide eye.

" Hey Jun." Taeyeon smile and walk out of the house.

-------------------------------------------

" wait you mean Taeyeon found out?" Jun whispered while putting Seulgi and Krystal to bed.

" Well, I forgot to check who it is and just open the door. And when she saw me, she just knew it." Jessica said while standing at the door looking at Jun.

" I'm sorry for causing you trouble. I should not have asked you to come over." Jun said when the both of them went out of the room.

" It's okay Jun. It was me that wanted to come remember." Jessics wrap her arms around his neck and peck his lips.

" Yes I know. But I was the one that suggest it." Jun said while hugging her.

"Don't worry Jun. We just need to be

Please log in to read the full chapter