chapter 3

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

" So how are you doing with your job?" Tiffany said while eating her strawberry cake

" How is Jun doing by the way." Yoona said straight away with a smile when Jessica wanted to reply Tiffany.

" What are you talking about you Im Yoona. I'm gonna strangle you if you ask that again. And it's alright Fany ah." Jessica glare at Yoona, making her laugh then smile towards Tiffany when she reply back to her.

" Jun? Who is that. Do we know him?" The tanned girl said and the other two beside her nodded.

" Nope, you three never seen him before." Tiffany said.

" Him? A dude? Wow Jessica." The bunny looking girl said while clapping her hand.

" It's not what you think it is Sunny." Jessica said while waving her hand.

" Aye, who is it Sica ah." the tanned girl asked again with a smirk.

" He is no one Yuri. He is just a student in school." 

" Oh My God. You're dating your student." The girl beside sunny said loudly causing Jessica to slap her hand to and glare at her.

" You idiot. What the hell was that. Are you crazy?" Jessica release her and slap her shoulder hard.

" Ouch." She pouted and look at sunny who shrug her shoulder.

" Your fault for saying it so loud." 

" That is not the point. Him and I have no relationships at all except for student and teacher relationships." 

" Well, don't all those kind of relationships turn into love?" Yuri said with a smirk again causing Jessica to slap her forehead.

" God. Can't believe i'm talking to idiots." Jessica said and take a sip of her drink.

" Unnie, I think you watch to much drama. You know those relationships will ruin live right." Yoona said to yuri.

" Finally someone who is thinking." 

" They should not date now. they should do it once he graduates." Yoona said and smile towards Yuri as they both high-five each other.

" Forget it, I'm out of here." Jessica grab her stuff and stand up while the rest of the girls are just laughing.

" Welcome!!! Oh Oppa!" Someone yelled when a guy came in and Jessica look up to see that it's Jun with Seulgi.

" Yewon Unnie!!!!" Seulgi quickly run towards her and hug her when she came out from the counter.

" Oh my little bear. How are you." Yewon said as she carry her up.

" Hi Jun." Jessica said with a smile.

" Oh hi Jessica. Nice to see you here. Going off soon?"

" Yeah. Can't take my friends retardedness." She said as she point towards the girls at the back causing Jun to smile towards her.

" You busy later?" Jun said while looking at Seulgi.

" Huh? Oh.....Not really, why?" Jessica said with a surprise look on her face.

" Oh nothing much. Just want to invite you for dinner I guess." Jun said

" Dinner?" 

" Yeah. I will be cooking for Seulgi and those two ladies there." Jun said and pointed towards the direction behind Jessica and she turn to look.

" Oh. But don't you think I will be interrupting you guys?" Jessica said while looking at Yewon pouting and Yongsun carrying Seulgi while scolding Yewon and push her back to the counter.

" Nah. They are fine with it. The more the merrier." Jun said and wave towards Yongsun while she walk towards the both of them.

" Yah, How many times did I tell you to not bring your little bear here. You know Yewon will get distracted with her work right." Yongsun scolding Jun and he just smile and bow while apologizing. " Oh hello. You must be Jessica Jung right?"

" You know me?" Jessica said while pointing at herself.

" Of course. You're so famous back in high school. You and your group over there is like a group of pop stars in our school." Yongsung said with a smile.

" Oh, Noona go to the same school as Jessica?"

" Yeah. She is famous." 

" Oh I was just asking Jessica if wanted to come for dinner later. But she said that she will interrupt us." Jun said.

" What? Don't be ridiculous. You should come and join us. Finally I get to have a dinner with the famous Jessica Jung." Yongsun said with a big smile.

" Hey don't say that. I'm already not the famous Jessica Jung anymore. That was a long time ago." Jessica chuckle.

" Always famous to me." Yongsun smile. " Here is your little bear Jun. I got to go back to work now. See you later alright." She said as she put Seulgi down and pat her head.

" Neh. See you later Noona. Remeber to buy the ingredients before coming alright." Jun wave.

" Bye Yeba Unnie" Seulgi said.

" Yah, don't say that." Yongsun frown cutely towards seulgi and smile before walking away.

" Seulgi ah, you know only Byulie Noona can call her that right." Jun said.

" But I also

Please log in to read the full chapter