Chapter 7

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Miss Jung, let me help you with that." Jun said as he help Jessica carry the boxes.

" It's okay Jun." Jessica said but Jun insist and help her.

" It's alright. Jessica." Jun said but said her name softly and smile.

" Yah, don't do that. You know it's dangerous." Jessica widen her eyes and whisper.

" Don't worry about it Jessica. No one will know." Jun said with a smile.

" Stop calling me that. You know we are in school now. Call me miss Jung." Jessica said with a frown.

" Alright alright Miss Jung." Jun smirk and quickly walk towards the teacher's office.

It's been a few days since they start dating. No one in class knows about their relationship and even Yongsun and the rest don't know about it.

" Alright. We are here." Jun said and put down the boxes.

" Thanks Jun." Jessica said with a smile.

" Not a problem. All for you." Jun said with a smile but say the last few words softly making Jessica blush.

" Can you not do that in school." Jessica frown.

" Hahaha alright. Well, I will see you after school." He said and walk away.

" Aish. Why are you always like that." Jessica pout.

" Always like what?" Moonbyul said from behind causing Jessica to widen her eyes and tense up.

" Huh? Oh nothing." Jessica smiles and shakes her head.

" Jun? Why does he keep helping you with the boxes. It's like it's only him and no one else." Moonbyul stand beside her.

" Really? I don't find anything weird." Jessica said.

" Hmmm. Are you bullying Jun. If you are, I'm gonna tell Taeyeon unnie and you're gonna get it." Moonbyul said while staring at her.

" Taeyeon? Hahahaha. Tell her then. I have seen her bad side more than everyone here." Jessica said with a proud smile.

" It's okay. I don't want you to die so soon." Moonbyul said with a smile and quickly walk back in.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Hey. Let's go shall we?" Jun said with a smile

" Yah. Why are you still here. You know we can't be seen together right if we are going out later." Jessica whisper.

" Yes I know. I just miss you. Well, I will see you later."

The both of them went to their separate vehicles and Jun drive off home first before Jessica drive off to pick him since they decide to just use one vehicle. They reach the amusment park after that and they spend the rest of their days enjoying each other's company. It's night already when they finish most of the rides. The both of them walk around the park while eating snacks.

" It's been such a fun day today." Jessica smile while eating her cotton candy

" All for you my princess." Jun said while watching her with a smile.

" Princess? Since when did I became your princess huh." Jessica said with a pout.

" From the start. you're my princess right from the start." Jun said and pinch her cheek making Jessica pout even more.

" Yah, I'm older than you. Show some respect alright."

" Alright alright. Don't frown alright. It doesn't look good on you. I love your smile more."

" I will forgive you this time." She smile and throw her stick away.

" I know you will my princess. Where do you want to go next?"

" Home I guess. I'm a little tired from all the fun." Jessica  yawn and smile towards Jun.

" Alright then. Keys princess."

" Keys? What do you mean keys." Jessica give a questioning look.

" Car keys princess." Jun said and start looking around her bag to find the keys.

" Yah hands off. From what I know, I only see you riding a bike. But never a car." Jessica slap Jun's hands away.

" Don't worry. I can drive." He smirk and Jessica frown.

" What are you thinking to have that kind of stupid face." She continue to frown.

" Nothing." He replied and slowly start touching Jessica's hip area making her yelp softly.

" Yah, what the hell are you doing. Get your hands off me. We are together but that doesn't mean you can anyhow touch me alright." She straight away slap his hand away again.<

Please log in to read the full chapter