Chapter 14

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

----------------------------------------------------------

After reaching a nearby small town that is close to the cemetery, Jun parked the car at the side road and turn off the engine.

" You must be hungry right? Well, there is this restaurant that sells the best food. Come on, let's go." Jun said with a smile and get out of the car.

Restaurant

Welcome. Oh Jun ah you're back, how have you been hahaha. Oh and who is this beautiful lady here." A middle aged man give Jun a hug and turn to look at Jessica with a smile.

" Annyeong how are you doing. Where is ahjumma." Jun said as he hug him back. " Oh, this beautiful lady here is my girlfriend. Jessica Jung." Jun introduce her.

" YAH COME OUT, JUN IS HERE!" Jun's uncle shouted to the back and someone walk out with a bright smile.

" Oh Jun it's been so long. How are you." She give Jun a hug. " How is Seulgi doing."

" I'm good. Seulgi is doing well too, sorry I couldn't bring her here yet." Jun smile as they pull away from the hug.

" Alright, take a seat, we will prepare food for the both of you. Same thing?" Jun's uncle said while pointing at him

" Yeah, same for me. Oh what do you want baby." Jun look at Jessica.

" Same as you." Jessica smile. Jun's uncle nodded and went back to the kitchen. " Is he the uncle you talked about that time." Jessica said and Jun nodded.

" Yeah, he is the one that I talked about before. So don't worry so much, the stress isn't all on me." Jun smile.

Once the food came, they start eating while chatting with each other. As the both of them continue to enjoy their food, someone is taking picture of them secretly from outside the restaurant.

" I guess this is enough pictures for mr Kwon." The guy said and drive away.

------------------------------------------------------------

" Thanks for coming over Jun. Remember to bring Seulgi here next time alright." Jun's uncle said as he walk out of the restaurant with Jun and Jessica to send them off.

" I will. See you again soon." Jun bow and walk to the car with Jessica.

Home

" Go in first baby, I will go fetch Seulgi and Krystal back from noona's house." Jun said and push Jessica in before going to Taeyeon's house.

" You're back. I thought you will be back a bit late. " Taeyeon said and turn to call the kids. " Seulgi, Krystal, Jun is here to pick you both up."

Both of the girls quickly run towards the door to give Jun a hug. Jun smile and hug the both of them back before standing up and smile towards Taeyeon, thanking her for taking care of the both of them when he and Jessica were out.

After Jun put both Seulgi and Krystal to bed, he walk out to see Jessica in the living room scrolling through the channels in the tv. He quickly walk to the couch and lay his head on her lap. He laid there and just stare at Jessica's face while she ask if the kids are asleep and also asking if there is anything nice to watch or not but he just didn't reply her at all and she look down to see Jun just staring into her with a serious face.

" Yah, are you even listening to me? Is there something on my face? Stop staring, you're making me blush." Jessica cover Jun's eyes but he grab onto her hands and pull it away and just stare at her continuously making Jessica frown at him for ignoring her. " If you don't stop, I'm gonna get angry and ignore you."

Jun smile and push himself up while also pulling her head down lightly and give her a deep kiss. Their kiss went on for a good few minutes before they pull away from each other, breathing heavily. Even before Jun can fully recover from the lack of oxygen, Jessica quickly lean in and start eating his face again which surprises Jun at Jessica's aggressiveness and after another few minutes later, Jun quickly pull away and take in a deep breath while holding onto Jessica's shoulder to prevent her from going for round 3.

" Wow baby, did someone possessed you? You su

Please log in to read the full chapter