Chapter 15

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

" That is all kids. Please remember to study alright, the exams are just a month away." Jessica said with a smile and start to pack up when the bell rings.

Students starts to stroll out of the classroom while Jun just sat at his seat and wait for everyone to go out before going to Jessica with a big smile.

" Do you have any plans for today?" Jun put his work on Jessica's table while looking at her.

" Not really, why?" she take the book and flip through it to give his work a quick check.

" Taeyeon noona ask me to call you over. She said about celebrating someone's birthday."

" Ah! Today is Fany's birthday. I forgot about it." Jessica stand up quickly and grab her stuff. " See you later alright. Need to go buy some stuff for her." She smile and quickly run out of the classroom.

School ended few hours later and everyone start walking out. Jun pack his bags and walk out of the his class towards the carpark while also looking around to see where Jessica is. Once he saw his target, he smile and fast walk towards her.

" Hey there my princess." Jun said with a smile. " Did you get your present for Tiffany noona?"

" Yeah, I'm glad that you told me about it. Tiffany is gonna kill me if I didn't buy anything for her." Jessica smiles and open the car door.'

" Well, I will see at home later alright." Jun said as he lean his body at the window.

" Working?" Jessica start the engine and look at Jun.

" Yeah. Sorry I can't join you girls. Help me tell Tiffany noona happy birthday alright."

" Yeah I will." Jessica smile and look around to see if there is anyone around before she pull Jun towards her and give him a deep kiss before pull away with a big smile.

" Yah, even though I like the kiss, we are still in school babe." Jun said as he quickly look around.

" Hehe. Don't worry, there is no one around. Alright I should be going now. See you at home." Jessica wink and drive off when Jun move away.

Jun smile and shake his head and walk to his bike. What the both of them don't know is that Tyler saw everything when he was walking back to his car and he is furious when he sees it.

" How dare you... You are gonna regret it the both of you."

---------------

Morning in principal's office

" What is this on my table..." mr Kim said as he walk into his office first thing in the morning. When he open the small package up and take the contents out, he is surprise by the content he is seeing and fish his phone out to give Jessica a call. " Hello. Hi Jessica, are you in school at the moment? Ah... Well, could you please come by my office when you reach. I have something to ask you. Thank you." When he is done with the call, he continue to look at the photos with a frown.

After 30 mintues or so of waiting, a few knocks were heard before mr Kim asked the person outside to come in. mr Kim looked up to see Jessica walking into the room and he smiled towards her and asked her to sit before turning serious. There is a few minutes of dead silence before mr Kim pull his drawer and take out the package that he receive and pass it to Jessica while Jessica continue to look at him with a confuse look.

" For me? What is it." Jessica take the package and slowly open it. When she sees what is inside the package, her eyes widen and face turn pale as she continue to look at all the photos of Jun and her going out and also having intimate moments. " This...Isn't this the restaurant that me and Jun went to after we visit his parents? It's so far away that no one will even know us as teacher and student dating. But how? Is someone stalking us?" Jessica frown when she thought of that point. She quickly put all the photos back into the bag and look towards mr Kim who has a poker face.

" Care to explain to me what does all that mean?"

" I.....This..... I'm sorry for disappointing and lying to you mr Kim." Jessica stand up and bow toward mr Kim causing him to stand up and stop her.

" Hey don't. I'm not angry at you or what not, I just want to understand everything even though I sort of know what the situation is about." mr Kim stop her from bowing and ask her to sit.

" But....But I did something that is unacceptable and I should have stopped myself from it." 

" I know. I know how you feel Jessica. Tell me, How long have the two of you been together?" mr Kim said with a kind tone.

" A few months already. It's not his fault mr Kim, it was me that asked him out." Jessica said trying to protect Jun in case mr Kim were to think that Jun was the one that started chasing her.

" Hey don't

Please log in to read the full chapter