chapter 4

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

" Morning class, Miss Jung will not being coming to class because she is sick so I will be taking over her class for today."  Mr Henry Lau said with a smile.

Jun looks up when he said that and thought. " Sick? Is she gonna be okay? I heard she lives alone." Jun shakes his head and look down on his own book.

During the school break, Jun quickly walk towards the teachers office with a sandwich in hand and eating it. When he enters the office, he went straight to Moonbyul's seat and see that she is there, eating her lunch.

" Hey noona. Eating this kind of lunch again? Yongsun noona didn't make lunch for you?" Jun said biting his sandwich.

" Oh hey Jun. Nah, I ask her not to cook for me. It's already tiring managing a cafe." She said while taking a bite of her food.

" Awww. Such a sweet girlfriend." Jun lean in with a smile and tease Moonbyul which Moonbyul push his face away.

" Shut up. By the way, why are you here. From what I know, you only come here when you want to tell me something or ask me for something. What is it?" she said while looking through her phone.

" Oh, Just want to ask Jessica's home address so that I can visit her." Jun said while finishing his sandwich.

" What? Her home address? You know I can't give students teacher's home addresses right. It's their privacy." 

" I'm just gonna visit her only. She is sick." Jun reason but Moonbyul shakes her head.

" Nope. It's against the school rules Jun. Even though we are close, but school rules are school rules." Moonbyul said with a sad smile.

" It's fine noona. I will just find another way without implicating you I guess." Jun said with a smirk.

" Yah, don't you dare do something stupid alright. Don't make me report to Taeyeon unnie about what you did alright. You sure know very well that no one around here dares to piss her off Jun. She is like a monster when she is in her mother mode." Moonbyul warns him and he shivers.

He remember that one time when he fought with someone during his first year of school because that guy was bully taehyung outside and he found out that he is a third year in his own school so he went to find him outside after school and started a fight with him. Jun's face and body ended up wounded with bruise and cuts but the bully got a lot worse than him. Both ended up getting caught and send to the station and Taeyeon has to come to get him out. Both Jun and the bully were given a warning for fighting and Jun apologize and went out with Taeyeon. Taeyeon started scolding Jun from the police station all the way to his house. Since then Jun is always afraid of getting into Taeyeon's bad side or getting into trouble and letting her find out.

" Don't worry noona. I don't get into trouble that easily now." Jun smile.

" Yeah right. What happen last year huh?" Moonbyul said with her chin up.

" Oh that. Hehe. Well, just some misunderstanding I guess." Jun chuckles.

" Alright, It's almost the end of your break. Let me finish my lunch. Now go. " Moonbyul pushes Jun away.

----------------------

Once school ended, everyone started rushing out quickly, not wanting to stay in school any second longer. Jun walk towards the teacher's office to see Moonbyul walking out of the office with a few other teachers.

" Sup noona, Yongsun noona picking you up today?" Jun said with a smile.

" Oh Jun. Yeah, she is on the way here. Why? You didn't ride to school today?" Moonbyul said once she bid the other teachers goodbye.

" Nope. I did. Just want to know if Yongsun noona is picking you up or not."

" Since when do you care. Are you still trying to get me to tell you Jessica unnie's home address." Moonbyul frown.

" Hahaha nah. Just want to know so that maybe I can give you a ride." Jun said with a smile.

" Well, she is coming so thanks a lot Jun." She smile.

" Alright noona. Oh please help me fetch my Seulgi bear can you? I already told her that I will be asking you to fetch her." Jun said.

" What? Why? Where are you going. Why didn't you ask me before telling her." Moonbyul said in surprise.

" Oh I'm going somewhere, so I need your help. Sorry noona for not telling early." Jun said and bow a little.

" Alright then. I will tell Yongsun that." 

" Just bring her to Taeyeon unnie's house. I already told her that." Jun said.

" But seriously, where are you going that you had to ask me to fetch your little bear huh." 

" Let's just say I'm visiting someone." Jun said with a smile as he slowly walk away from Moonbyul when he sees Yongsun's car coming in.

" Wait. You mean you found unnie's address? But how." Moonbyul said in surprise.

" Well, I have my ways noona. She is here. See you noona. " Jun chuckles and walk towards the car park while waving at Yongsun when she pass by him.

" YAH!!!!" Moonbyul shouted, causing some students and teachers to look at her.

Jun park his bike at the open space parking lot in front of Jessica's building. He loo

Please log in to read the full chapter