Chapter 12

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

At Jun's apartment

*Knock Knock*

" Sica? what are you doing here." Jun opened the door of his apartment and was surprised to see Jessica outside. He quickly move to the side to let her go in and closed the door. 

The both of them walked into the living room and Jun told her to take a seat as he went to pour them both two glasses of water.

" Here." He pass the glass to her and sat beside her. " Thanks."

Jessica took a sip of her water and place it onto the table but her face looks serious and when Jun noticed it, he placed his water down and turned himself towards Jessica while also turning her to face him.

" Is there something wrong baby?" Jun said as he grab onto her hands and hold it.

" Jun, we have to stop fooling around in school or anywhere in public from now on and I'm serious okay. This is not a joke anymore." Jessica said with a very dead serious voice.

" Hey, what happen? Did someone found out?" Jun said and Jessica nodded. " Do you know who it was and how did you know?"

" The principal said that someone told him about it and showed a picture of me and you hugging but your face was blurred out. There is also a threatening letter that the principal said was written by you too. But he didn't tell me who it was that gave him the letter."

" What! How can that be. I would not do that to hurt you. You will lose your job." Jun said with a worried face.

" I know baby. I know it isn't you. I know you would not do that. But I just want to tell you that we will need to stop fooling around outside from now on. I think that person will be stalking us from now until something happen to you and I don't want anything to happen to you." Jessica said as she take a sip of her drink.

" Wait, that person is trying to harm me and not you?" Jun said with wide eye and sigh a relief with a smile when Jessica nodded.

" Why are you smiling. This is not funny Jun. You will get into serious trouble if this is not explained properly." Jessica started scolding him but he quickly lean in to kiss her on the lips to quiet her down.

" Quiet baby, Seulgi is sleeping. I know you're serious baby but as long as it doesn't cause you any touble or hurt you, I'm fine with it. I will be careful from now on so don't worry alright." Jun said with a smile.

" What do you mean you're fine. I don't want you to get into trouble. That threaten letter will get you in serious trouble. You will get arrested Jun." Jessica continue to frown and pouted her lips.

" Don't worry alright. We will both be careful from now on to not get both of us in trouble alright." Jun lean in and kiss her pout. " We should stop talking about this alright. So did you come her just to tell me this?"

" Well that is the main thing I came here for." Jessica said but look down and said something softly. " But I'm also here because I'm in a bad mood and want to cuddle with someone." Jessica blushes deeply while still looking down.

" Ah. Well, I don't think we can do that." Jun said with a smirk causing Jessica to look up. " Why?" Jesscia whine and pout her lips.

" Well, you said that we are both banned from staying over each other's house." Jun said as he stood up and take the glasses to the kitchen leaving Jessica in the living room dumbfounded.

" But I thought you always wanted me to stay over?" Jessica continue to whine while going to the kitchen. 

" You told me to behave myself and now with this incident, I think we should really be careful with our action." Jun start washing the plates while Jessica continue to whine.

" What? But we are not even in public now. Come on Jun. You're always not listening to me but why are you listening to me this time." Jessica pouted. " Alright, I'm unbanning the both of us from staying over each others house alright. Now I can stay over and you cannot say a single thing."

Jessica said with a proud smile and Jun started laughing as he finish washing and dry his hands and turn around to look at Jessica who is now giving a confused look.

" What is so funny you troublemaker."

" I was waiting for you to unban the both of us, that is why I'm saying all that hahaha. And since you have un

Please log in to read the full chapter