Chapter 18

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three months Later

" Alright everyone, it's the time of the year where you all will need to go through which is final exams and after school studies." Jessica said with a big smile and everyone in class start whining. " Oh come on guys, it isn't that bad. I will be here with you guys too." Jessica said but everyone continue to whine.

" I don't think with you here will make it any better miss Jung. " Jun said which made everyone agree with him and Jessica pout.

After that incident that happen three months ago with Jessica staying in Jun's house drunk, both Jun and Jessica slowly went back to their normal student and teacher relationship and on talking terms even though sometimes they will be awkward towards each other when alone. But during the three months, both Jessica and Jun had started their own relationship other partners with Jessica and Tyler and Jun with Ryujin. Even though the both of them are happy with their relationship, the both of them still feel something empty in their hearts from time to time but they just dismissed it as nothing and carried on with their lifes.

While everyone is talking among themselves about how to survive the final exams, someone near the window start telling another student beside him that a person is outside walking.

" Yah yah it's her. It's Shin Ryujin." Soon, everyone start looking outside to see Ryujin stop in front of their class and look in with a smile as she bow a little.

Seok Jin quickly walk towards the window and open up for her. " Hi, What can I do for you." Seok Jin smile brightly but Nam Joon quickly pull him back and away from her.

" Don't scare her you idiot, she has a boyfriend already. Yah Jun, your girlfriend wants to find you." When he shouted, everyone in class started making sounds to tease Jun making Ryujin blush while looking down with a smile and Jun covering his face from embarrassment before he stand up and look at Jessica who just give him the permission with a poker face. He bow and quickly walk out while everyone is making sounds which is keep using his hand to wave them off.

" Hey Jinnie, what are you doing here? Aren't you still having class?" Jun said with a smile.

" Oh today I ended early because my teacher has something he needs to do."

" Ah. So what are you doing here? you waiting for me?"

" Ani. I'm here to pass this to Yeji unnie, but I think Nam Joon oppa got the wrong idea. hehe" Ryujin take out her notebook.

" Aish, this is so embarrassing. Well I will help you pass this to her. Oh and I might be going back that early. Night studies." Jun said as he take the book from her.

" Thanks Oppa. Well, at least you get to see me." Ryujin smile widely at him, making him smile. " I have night studies too so I will go first. See you later I guess." Ryujin smile and walk away.

Once Jun walk back into class, everyone just stare at Jun like he is gonna tell them something but Jun just raise the note book up and look at Yeji. " Hwang Yeji.... Ryujin want to pass you this but our dear Nam joon just went and assume that she is looking for me. " Jun said and everyone start booing Nam joon while some start laughing.

" Thanks Jun." Yeji take the note book and smile.

" Alright class, settle down now. And Nam joon, Please ask properly for information before telling it or this kind of things will happen alright." Jessica said making everyone laugh at him again.

" Neh miss Jung." Nam joon laugh and look down as he blush due to embarrassment.

(A few nights later) Restaurant

" Thank you for bringing me out to relax. It has been stressful with so much stuff to do for the kids. " Jessica said with a smile while cutting her steak.

" Hey, don't need to thank me Jess. I'm suppose to do all this for you." Tyler said

" Well, you don't really need to. Just accompanying me is already fine by me."

" I beg to differ." Tyler said with a smile. " Oh, excuse me for awhile Jess. I'm gonna use the washroom." Tyler said as he stand up and took a leave.

When Tyler just left, his phone light up and start vibrating on the table, making Jessica stop her eat and look at who the calling is. The caller ID reads Mr Kim (Photographer). Curious, Jessica pick up the phone and hear the other person speaking.

" Hi mr Kwon. You remember me right. I heard you got what you wanted with my help right. Well, it's time to pay up the other half of the payment you owe me alright. It's already two months mr Kwon."

" Who is this? And what is this all about? Why did he owe you money?" Jessica said with a frown.

" Oh you're not mr Tyler Kwon?"

" Yes, I'm Jessica Jung. Who is this?"

" Ahh miss Jung. It's nice to hear your voice. I guess this means he really got his hands on you." 

" What are you talking about."

" Well, why don't you ask your boyfriend what he did to your precious relationship in order to get you with him. I guess you don't know right. Well, since he owes me a long over due payment and I'm in a charitab

Please log in to read the full chapter