Chapter 16

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

After the confrontation that happen between the two of them a few weeks ago, whenever the both of the see each other in school, Jessica would just look away and walk pass Jun while Jun just continue to look forward sadly and just walk off. While all of this is happening, another person from the side is smiling to himself while looking at the scene, feeling proud of what he has done.

" Finally. Now that I have gotten rid of that pesky kid, it's time for me to shine and show Jessica that I can be better than that kid." Tyler thought to himself as he walk towards Jessica's direction. " Afternoon Jessica, do you mind joining me for lunch?" 

" Huh? Oh I don't mind." Jessica turn towards Tyler and smile a little.

" Let's go shall we?" Tyler said and Jessica nodded.

Canteen

" So how are you doing Jessica. If I'm not wrong, you have been here for almost half a year right?" Tyler said as he took a bite of his food.

" Yeah... Good if you could say that. Busy I guess." Jessica answered half-heartedly while eating her food.

" Ah. Well, if there is anything that you need help with, I will gladly help you with it."

" Thank you Tyler." Jessica smile.

When she look towards Tyler's direction, she sees Jun at one of the table behind Tyler and thought to herself. " Since when is he there? I guess I'm too focus in my food that I did not even notice him there. He looks......sad. Sigh. I should stop thinking about it. Yup I should. Focus on Tyler."  She quickly closes her eyes for a few seconds before opening and just stare at Tyler, confusing Tyler.

" You okay Jessica?" 

" Huh? Oh yeah I'm okay. We are done right?" Tyler nodded " Well, let's go shall we. I still need to prepare some stuff before the next lesson starts." Jessica said as she stand up.

" Oh sure. Let's go." Tyler smile and stand up too.

Soon the school bell ring to indicate the next lesson where Jessica slowly walk towards her class. Once in there, she look up to see Jun at his seat looking out the window. Staring for a little too long, Jun turn towards Jessica causing her to quickly look down and continue with her lesson. After she finishes teaching, she told the class to start doing their work while she sit down and did her own work while sometimes peeking a glance at Jun. Once she realise what she is doing, she quickly shake her head and continue to do her work while thinking to herself. " I'm gonna need to have a drink later. This is gonna drive me crazy if I don't do something about it." 

Once the school bell rings to indicate the end of school, Jessica quickly pack her stuff and greet her students goodbye before quickly walking out of class and towards her car, confusing everyone in the classroom.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Suju Eatery

" Welcome! Oh Sica. It's been so long." Heechul said when he look up. " Yah guys ah, look who is here." Heechul shouted towards the back and a few people came out soon after.

" Oh Sica ah long time no see." Shindong said when he came out with the others

" Wow look how much you have grown." Leeteuk said as he quickly rush to Jessica and gave her a hug.

" Yah yah get off me you idiot." Jessica push him away causing him to pout.

" What brings you here my little sister." Leeteuk said.

" Nothing. Just some snacks and maybe a few drinks." Jessica said with a smile.

" Sure. Shindong will make the best for you." 

" Thanks oppa."

" Add some for me too oppa." Someone from behind Jessica said and she turn around to look at who it is.

" Taeng?" Jessica said with a surprise look.

" You and I, we got a lot to talk about. Hi oppa." Taeyeon said with a serious face before smiling when she greeted her oppas.

" Hi Taengoo ah, well take a seat first. We will go and prepare the food for you. Heechul, grab the soju's for them." Leeteuk said as he walk back.

" Before you start your lecture and scold me about my relationship with Jun, you ca-." Jessica start but is cutted off by Taeyeon who takes a sip before talking.

" I'm not here to scold you or lecture you Sica. I'm just here to talk to you and I just want to know what is happening with the both of you. You both were okay a few days ago and then I saw that that day?" 

" Sigh. I don't even know where to start." Jessica said as she glups down her drink. She give another sigh before explaining everything from

Please log in to read the full chapter