chapter 1

Dating my high school teacher
Please log in to read the full chapter

The school bell rings indicating that it's the start of the first lesson and everyone is rushing to get into their classes to avoid being late and get chase out of class by the teacher.

" Good morning class. I have something I want to tell you guys. Please settle down." The principal said while standing in front of the class.

Once everyone has settled down, the principal started talking again.

" So I am very sad to say that Madam Kim will not be teaching with us anymore as she has left the school due to some personal stuff. And because of that we have found a new teaching staff that will take over her from now on. Please welcome Miss Jessica Jung." The principal said and mention her to come in.

When Jessica slowly walk into the class, everyone is talking to each other while some just sit still and stare at her. Seems like most of the students in class are just mesmerize by her beauty. Once she is beside the principal, she quickly bow and introduce herself.

" Hello everyone, my name is Jessica Jung but you can call me Miss Jung. I will be taking over Madam Kim from now on as an English teacher and I hope that you will enjoy my teachings from now on and not fall asleep in class." she said with a smile making some of the students chuckle at her joke.

As she was done with her introduction and it is the principal's turn to speak, the door to the class suddenly open and a student look towards both the principal and Jessica.

" You are late Mr Lee." The principal said with a stern look.

" Sorry. Woke up late." He said with a bow.

" Don't do it next time alright. Now go to your seat please." The principal said with now a normal voice.

" Thank you sir." He bow again and walk towards the back of the classroom and take a seat.

" So before our friend there decided to come in and interrupt what I want to say, I just want to say that Miss Jung is new in this school so please treat her well and don't give her any trouble alright. If I hear any complains from Miss Jung about you guys, I will personally deal with you all." The principal said with a serious face before turning back to his normal expression and smile towards the class and Jessica.

" I will be going now. Enjoy your class everyone." He smile and walk out of the class.

Once the principal was gone, Jessica slowly walk to the center and look at the class.

" Alright lets start class shall we." Jessica said with a big smile.

---------

The bell rings indicating that it was the end of Jessica's lesson.

" Alright class, that is all for today. Remember to do your homework alright. See you all tomorrow." Jessica smile and start packing up her stuff while the students slowly walk out.

She is almost done with packing up when Jun places his work onto the table causing Jessica to look up at him.

" How can I help you with...." Jessica said and tried to remember his name.

" Jun. Lee Jun Miss jung." Jun said while still giving a poker face.

" Ah. Sorry if I don't remember your name Jun." Jessica smiles and bows her head a little.

" Don't worry about. It's nothing much. Here is the homework that you want us to do." Jun said and bow towards Jessica before walk towards the exit.

" Wait. Why are you giving me your homework for? If you're here to ask me questions, why are you walking to the exit?" Jessica stand up and look at Jun with a confused look.

" It's already done Miss Jung. Please help me check and mark it." Jun said and bow towards her again and walk out.

Jessica frown and quickly sit down and flip his notebook and is shock to see that it is all done and when she checked it carefully, she notice that all the questions are answered correctly.

" Wow. This is the first time I see someone getting full marks and it's just a few mintues after lesson that he hands up his work." She said in surprise.

----------

School ended soon after and everywhere is noisy with students talking and laughing loudly while walking towards the gate. Every student talking about where to go hang out, where to eat, the things they are doing later and all sorts of things. Jessica slowly walk towards her car while texting her friends when she heard someone shout and when she look towards the direction, she see an oncoming bicycle riding towards her.

" Watch out!!!" The student shouted while waving her hands to get Jessica to move out of the way.

Jessica just stand there with wide eyes, frozen and unsure of what to do. Just when the bike is about the hit her, she felt her body got pulled back and the bike zoom across and in front of her face.

" YAH Park Jihyo. Watch where you are going." someone shouted from behind Jessica.

" Oh my god I'm so sorry Miss Jung. Mianhae Jun oppa." The girl on the bike turn toward them and bow a little before speed out of the gate again.

" Are you alright Miss Jung." Jun turn her around and check on her.

"

Please log in to read the full chapter