Revealing the 6th and 7th CHARACTER~!!!

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[A.N] this chapter goes out to our newest main recruits... CONGRATULATIONS TO...... Yong Jaeyoung by: JayStar and Yoon Mi Rae by: darkennedflower~~ WOOHOO~~~ round of applause will you? keke. These two new chracters are the ones I like to call... THE COLD ONES. No, not because they are vampires, because they're not. But because they have cold personalities. We need some of those characters, agreed? xD

^^ That was alwaysme3 if you didn't notice~ xD Yallu~ ISSY here~ or as some of you like to call me~ dongsaeng because I doubt I'm an unnie~ ANYWAYS~ I hope you enjoy this chapter~! :D


READY SET GOOOOOOOO~ for~? Last Farewell~ BIGBANG <3 (PSST COMEBACK IS SOON~!! :DDDD) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PF9TG7D_3F4

 It was a Saturday afternoon and most of the students were in the game room, having fun and finally taking a rest from the long week they had. Only some were allowed to leave the school [more info, later on ;) ] and some, continued their training on this wonderful day. Why? Because, they just LOVE fighting and using their powers.

 Bang Yong Guk was one of them. He'd been in S.I.M. Academy for about.... 4 years. He wasn't training though, he was a TRAINER (but only on weekends). Yong Guk trained only for combat fighting (no powers in use, just hands on fighting) and he gladly stayed to help the students who strive for better fighting skills.

"Yea, good job! You're getting better." Mi Rae heard Yong Guk praising an underclassman. Her jaws clenched in hatred.

Mi Rae her front teeth and rolled her eyes. "Stupid Yong Guk. You're lucky you were here before me. I would've beaten you that last round." Mi Rae mumbled. She turned her attention back towards the punching bag that hung in front of her and violently continued punching and kicking the bag like there was no tomorrow.

Yong Guk bid farewell to his trainee and he walked over to Mi Rae to again since he knew she didn't like him very much. He was coincidentally just in time to hear her mumbling to herself. Yong Guk chuckled knowing it HAD to do with something about him. "You need help?" Yong Guk mocked while giggling.

Mi Rae dropped her hands from the punching bag and almost instantly, her fist swung back at Yong Guk. He dodged it as fast as he could from his amazing reflexes and his smile soon faded from the sudden surprise. "Wow~" Yong Guk was at lost of words. This girl really hated him!

Mi rae rolled her eyes and pushed passed him.

Yong Guk awkwardly smiled again. "You sure you don't want another rematch?" He teased as he thought back to her reaction 2 weeks ago. They had a little fighting battle. It was really a close one, almost a tie, but Yong Guk won. She was a really good fighter. Yong Guk was just a hint better ;)

. . . . . . . . . .

AYOOO~ Listen to~ In The Night Sky - After School <-- YEAH I KNOW the songs don't go with the chapter~ BUT I rarely hear these songs and now I want to play them~ so SHHHH~!! :DD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldn-xk8FSQE

Jaeyoung nervously walked around the academy's cafeteria in circles. She swallowed hard before popping in a cherry flavored lollipop into . She tried to look calm and confident, but in reality, Jaeyoung felt the opposite! She never ran away from home before and this time, she wasn't planning on going back. At least not in this state, Jaeyoung wanted to become a mutant! She missed her brother, Junhyung. He ran away from home a couple of years earlier and Jaeyoung hoped that by becoming a mutant, she can somehow find him again. Her heart began to race as the main question came back to haunt her : Does she really want to do this?

 

. . . . . . . . . .

"Yah, Junhong-ah(aka Zelo)! Come here, palli!!" Mina pulled Zelo from the hallway and towards a deserted area.

"Nuna! Stop dragging me~! And it's ZELO!"

"Zelo, do your only nuna a favor will you?"

Zelo scratched the back of his head before a mischevious smirk appeared on his face. "Wae? What will you do for me?"

Mina sighed. Then she smacked the back of his head playfully. "Yah pabo, I'm your nuna. Just do me this favor." She said in a serious tone.

Zelo's smirk disappeared. "Aish, arasseo! What do you want?"

"Go to the cafetaria and introduce the new girl to the school. Take her to the examination room after, ara?" Her name is Yong..... Yong Jaeyoung."

"Why can't you go?"

"I need to get ready for the teachers meeting. My FIRST meeting." A grin plastered on Mina's face.

A/N ohohohhoh Mina~ whatchu thinking~? ^^

Zelo raised an eyebrow giving his nuna a 'WTH' look. "Alright. Whatever." Zelo headed towards the cafetaria. Zelo stopped in the hallway as he saw his senior walking by. "Oh, Junhyung.... hyung." Zelo cracked up immediately from his lame joke.

Junhyung scrunched his eyebrows together and soon, his eyes turned a tinted green. Zelo was now surrounded by fire.

"Y-yah! Hyung! Stop it! It's hott!!!" Zelo quickly filled his mouth with air and blew against the fire that was slowly getting closer and closer to his skin.

Junhyung's eyes turned back to normal and the fire soon died out. Junhyung chuckled. "Wassup Zelo."

. . . . . . . . . .

Did You Do It Or Not~? ~ BLOCK B http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGCHs6yjvMo

Jaeyoung stood there.... still... she decided to go on with what she has decided. Her lollipop was already almost all gone. What's taking them so long? Sheesh. Such bad administrators.

^^ Pshh so mean~! T_T

Jaeyoung sat down in a seat and looked at the time showing through her watch.

"OH? Is that the new girl?" Zelo stared from afar. "Since she's gonna go to the examination room... she must not have any powers. Hmmm... what should I do?" Zelo smiled again, the same mischevious smile he had on almost all day since he was always full of ideas.

Zelo walked up to her slowly, evaluating his plan in his head as the gap between the two got smaller and smaller. As Zelo got closer, he purposly walked right by her. "Omo... what am I going to do? I can't do this anymore. I can't..." Zelo took a deep breath, making his act as real as possible. His words were soft. Almost like a whisper but loud enough for Jaeyoung to hear. "I wish I didn't become a mutant. It's so-"

"Uhh.. excuse me. But is there anything wrong-"

Zelo immediatley cut Jaeyoung's sentence. "Who are you? What are you doing here? Are you a mutant? You shouldn'nt be here. GO! RUNNN~~~ It will ruin your life, trust me."

Zelo was now cupping her hands with his His eyes full of regret and boy, was he one good of an actor.

Jaeyoung stood on her feet. Was students here all crazy? Since she got here, no one talked to her. Everyone just stared and whispered to each other, then walk away. Was everyone here that rude? Jaeyoung pulled her hand from Zelo's grasp. "Excuse me but... I gotta."

"NO!" Zelo grabbed her hand and pulled her back as soon as she turned around. "YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE NOW! YOU WILL NEVER EXCAPE!" Zelo even started to believe himself that he was crazy. In his mind, he was laughing so hard, he was afraid he would blow his cover.

Jaeyoung's expression was horrified. After making her wait this long, the only person to talk to her is a crazy student who woudn't LET GO of her. "Yah! Get off of me! Don't touch-" Jaeyoung was ready to swing her fist at the crazy student. No, she didnt want this. She doesn't want to become a muant if it only leads to this! Before Jaeyoung could finish her curse at Zelo, an familiar voice stopped her.

"J-Jaeyoung?"

Jaeyoung instantly turned towards the voice she longed to hear after all these long years. Junhyung stood saring at her in disbelief. Jaeyoung's jaw dropped and tears soon filled her eyes. "J-Junhyung." She softly whispered.

Jaeyoung felt Zelo's grasp loosen but she didn't pay no mind.

"You guys... know each other?" Zelo said arkwardly. His cheeks soon turned a light shade of pink from embarrassment.


[A.N.] Okay~~~ so, did you like it? O.O after eading it over, I realised I didn't do a good job portraying Jaeyoung's charater very much. Mianhae our lovely readers, and to JayStar. I will do better next time ^^ keke. Any confusions about the school will be revealed in our FIRST chapter, when we FINALLY start the story. REMEMBER.... this is ONLY a little background about our main characers. BTW!!! We will only be revealing TWO more characters after this one, minus our new teacher Mina by Minafish xD

[Another A.N.] Hello again, this is alwaysme3. As some of you's already know, Issy is going to be taking a break from asianfanfics. We was working on this chapter together before she decided to take a rest, so here it is ^^ We hope you like it and there will be no updates until Issy returns xD Wae? Because, WE NEED HER!!! So, please comment A LOT so when she comes back, she'll have ALOT to read. MUAHAH~~ Gamsahabnida~~ <3


 And here is their profiles (obviously this part won't be the same, because Issy always do this >.>)

 

AFF Name 

darkennedflower

 Name 

Yoon Mi Rae

 Gender 

- Female

 Birthday (Full) 

December 18, 1995

 Age 

17

 Nationality 

Black / Korean

 Attack Move 

- Controller Of Fire

 Defense Move 

- Teleportation

 Personality 

She's mean. She isn't on to take or crap from anyone alike. She bullies some of the recruits, just because she feel likes it. She cruel and at sometimes quite sadistic; she's also very foul-mouthed. She's very cold towards everyone. She can read people's emotions quite easily. She likes very loud, rough kind of music. She likes fighting and she's very good at it, and she's not afraid to prove it either. She's hotheaded, and tells you exactly what she thinks. She's a loner at school, since alot of people are afraid of her. She looks angry more than half the time, and can't stand more than half the people around her. A smile from her is very hard

 Likes/Dislikes (Min. 3 each) 

Likes:
Food
Sleeping
Black & red clothing
combat boots
Herself
Fighting
 

Dislike:
Other people
'preppy' people
clingy people

Hobbies (Min. 3 each) 

Fighting
Eating
Dancing, break dancing
training
she can also sword fight
Secret love of rapping

 Style of clothes you would like your character to wear (LINK Please) 

She wears biker girl clothing pretty much. She mostly wears a black, male tank top with loose fitting black cargo pants or army cargo pants. She also either wears her combat boots, or her sneakers. For training, she just wears a black t- with sometimes explicit designs. Her clothes sometimes include chains or bracelets.

 Background : 

Her name is Yoon Mi Rae, but she likes to go by Tasha.
Tasha was always a troubled kid. Not to the same extent that she currently is but she wasn't a saint either. She lived with her mother in a run down area in Seoul. Her father had died when she was five years old in a car collision with a bus. He died in the hospital. She was rebellious as a kid. Always getting into trouble, she was even in a gang once but they had betrayed her, and she promised to never do it again when they almost killed her and her mother. She never really meant to be a bad kid, but she never knew how to express herself since people always assumed she was bad, or they tried to tell her what to do. She was never good with people. One day, when she was walking in ally, she had been hit by a green light which knocked her out cold. She didn't wake up until the next morning. When she got home, her mother was worried and she looked she wanted to give up on Tasha, because she thought Tasha was out doing something bad. Even though she pleaded with her mother and told her the truth; she wouldn't believe her. Tasha finally realized that her mother might've given up on her. She didn't know what to do. A month or so passed and she realized something weird was happening to her. She would go to sleep on her bed and wake up down stairs on the couch. Everytime she slept she woke up somewhere else. She became frightened. A few more months passed and she finally started to get control of power, which she assumed was teleportation. She still teleported in her sleep though. Which was a problem. One day on the news, she heard about how the government was taking away kids that now had special abilities. They talked of them as something to be frightened of; that they needed to be contained. Her mother even seemed frightened, she decided she wouldn't tell her. A few months passed, and more and more kids were taken into the academy. Tasha had used her powers, for fear of being caught but the lure was to strong. She used it, and her mother caught her, and her mother ran downstairs. To stunned to move Tasha, just stood there with wide eyes unsure of what to do. In a matter of 15 minutes she heard the door being bust downstairs.. She knew it was the police. Her mother had called the police for her. So many emotions boiled inside of her.  Confusion. Sadness. Angry. Betrayal. Fear. When the special forces barged into the room, she snapped back into reality. With the tears, and the anger, her eyes turned a deep purple. With a flick of her wrists the special forces were flung back through the wall.  She looked astonished at that, and realized that that was her. But with her hesitation they were able to subdue her from the back and that last thing she felt was jolt of electricity and her world turned black.

 Family/Friends :

Her only family she had was her mother but  now detests her or atleast resents her because she felt as though her mother betrayed her.
She also only likes on teacher at the school (Stacy's character), is the only person she can stand at the school.

Soulmate/Lover (FULL NAME and PICTURE LINK) 

Bang Yong Gook
http://sumandu.wordpress.com/kpop-profiles/boy-groups/b-a-p-best-absolute-perfect-profile/

Personality of Soulmate/Lover 

He's rough, and very 'manly'. He isn't much of a talker; he's also a fighter. He's really only kind to a few selective people; and he can't really stand much others.

Style of Soulmate/Lover :

Just watch the video of warrior; the part where they are wearing all black and the male tank tops. lol

His/Her Likes/Dislikes 

Likes:
Rapping
Fighting
Dancing
Solitude
Music
Sleep
Food
 

Dislikes:
Almost everything else
And anyone he deems annoying

His/Her hobbies (Min. 3 each)                                       

Dancing
Rapping
sports

His/Her Attack Move 

- Extreme Strength

His/Her Defense Move 

- Speed

 

 

 

AFF Name 

JayStar

Name 

Yong Jaeyoung

Gender 

- Female

Birthday  

December 21st 1996

Age 

16

Nationality 

Korean-Japanese

Attack Move 

- Controller of Fire

Defense Move 

- Speed

Personality 

Cold and uncaring to strangers but a very optimistic and cheerful person if you get her to warm up to you. She will become one of the most loyal and trustworthy friends you'll ever have. She doesn't lose her temper very easily; you can say a million mean things to her face and she will just stare at you before walking off. But when she does lose her temper, watch out. Also a perfectionist in almost everything she does.

Likes/Dislikes 

Likes:
-Coke
-Lollipops
-Apples
Dislikes:
-Bugs
-Herbal things
-Arrogant people

Hobbies  

-Dancing
-Swimming
-Boxing

 

Style of clothes you would like your character to wear (LINK Please) 

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-set-ruched-side-top-tank-top-top-pale-pink-one-size/info.html/pid.1024989263
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/tokyo-fashion-set-ruched-side-top-tank-top-top-camel-one-size-tank/info.html/pid.1024989257
http://www.yesstyle.com/en/nabi-hooded-sleeveless-jumpsuit-one-size/info.html/pid.1024516570

Background :

Brought up by maids and her family butler since young. Has an older brother who is 6 years older than her who ran away from home when she was 12. Picked up street fighting but doesn't fight unless she thinks it's necessary. Eventually left home and joined S.I.M. Academy.

Family/Friends :

Older brother: Yong Junhyung (Originally Yong Jaesoon), older by 6 years. Mutant as well
Parents: Unknown.

Soulmate/Lover : 

Choi Junhong A.K.A Zelo
http://elvinlovechocho.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/zelo-k-pop-4ever-27298975-1000-6861.jpg

Personality of Soulmate/Lover 

A playful devil-ish boy who is only nice when he wants to be. Despite the fact he is is outgoing, he's still somewhat mysterious. His family is the one of the richest in Korea. He's also a very confident and smart guy.

Style of Soulmate/Lover (LINK Please) 

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dseo6OaB9tU/TbYH8MfkK7I/AAAAAAAAACs/vxPP0_6LUPM/s1600/tumblr_l2enjlQm7k1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

His/Her Likes/dislikes 

Likes:
-chewing gum
-teasing Jaeyoung
-happy and fun things
Dislikes:
-Pessimistic people
-bugs
-crying

His/Her hobbies  

-Playing pranks
-Dancing
-Playing the guitar

His/Her Attack Move 

- Illusionist

His/Her Defense Move 

- Ability to Fly

^^ Congrats to the 2 new main characters! Next up, the last 2 main characters THEN MINA'S CHAPTER!!!! :)