2nd and 3rd CHARACTER!!!~~

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

2nd and 3rd character will be revealed together! Congratulations to the new main characters....... Kim Kyuhyun by KimKyuHyun and Jung Jongyeol by KimchiLeader~~ thanks for applying!!! :D

^^ Looks like~ Kyu changed his face~ and Jong..got skinnier. Yeah yeah~ mianhe for the COUGH supposedly new faces~? xD It was some COUGHVERYLASTMINUTECOUGH changes~ :D ~Issy

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

YAH YAH~ Listen to~ Block B - Nanrina~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7e5vMkRJcI

 

"Yah, Kyuhyun! Can't you do it with a little more energy?!" Yunho glared at one of his dance pupils.

"Hyung. I'm tired. Can't I take a rest for at least 10 minutes?!?" Kyuhyun massaged his legs trying to look sore. "I've been practicing all day."

"I'm your teacher right now. You can't call me hyung." Yunho whispered. Then his voice rose, "If you're tired, how are we ever going to win!?" Yunho replayed the music and the dancing continued.

. . . . . . . . . .
NOW INFINITE - Lately~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TLDrtHkwY0

"When does Kyuhyun's practice end?" Jongyeol petted a small stray puppy and placed him back on the concrete floor.

Onew shrugged. "I don't know/Nan molla."

"Oh? Isn't that Taeyeon?" Jongyeol pointed down the street to see a small petite girl with open lens glasses.

"What is she doing?" Onew and Jongyeol stared as Taeyeon peeked into a store. 

They walked up to her and Jongyeol peeked through too, to see what it was that interested their dorky friend, Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gasped in shock when she suddenly saw them around her. "Omo! You guys scared the living wits out of me!"

"What are you doing?" Onew peeked behind her since she immediately hid something as soon as she saw them.

"N-n-nothing. I'm just... I gotta go." Taeyeon squeezed herself through them only to be stopped by Jongyeol.

"Where? Don't you want to go see Kyuhyun?" Jongyeol smiled teasingly.

"A-aniyo. What? No... I mean... he's practicing."

"So what? Lets go." Jongyeol and Onew led her to the dance studio.

. . . . . . . . . .
INFINITE - Nothing's Over
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAMIDcWVidQ

 

"Yah, give me my student. It's now time for vocal training." Chagmin walked into the dance studio glaring at Yunho.

 

"He didn't master the dance yet." Yunho ignored Changmin's presence and continued break dancing.

"Alright look, your time with Kyuhyun is over. His vocal training is at 4:00. It's 4:11." Changmin tapped his watch.

"Aish~" Kyuhyun ruffled his hair. "Can't I just-"

 

"Kyuhyun... is your practice over yet?" Jongyeol, Onew and Taeyeon stood at the doorway entrance.
 

Eunhyuk, another student in the studio, chuckled at the scene. "Wah. I guess everyone wants Kyuhyun."

From behind Onew and Jongyeol, Kyuhyun saw Taeyeon peeking in. His eyes immediately lit up in joy. All the energy rushed back into his body and Kyuhyun felt refreshed.

"Hyungs." Kyuhyun stared at his two teachers who were still arguing about who gets him. "I gotta go. See you tomorrow."

Kyuhyun walked towards the door where his friends stood. "Hi Taeyeon." he greeted, sending her one of his....ehem smiles. 

She smiled back. "Annyeong."

Jongyeol scoffed. "Hey to you too Kyuhyun. How've you been?" Jongyeol said in a mocking tone.

Kyuhyun ignored Jongyeol playfully and placed his hand on Onew's back. "Wassup Onew."

. . . . . . . . . .
APINK - Boo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ad0ywJlc2eM

 

The four friends soon went to eat at a stand on the streets.

 

"Taeyeon, where have you been? I haven't seen you around lately." Kyuhyun stabbed another ddukbokki with the long grilling stick and continued eating.

 

"Me? Ahh... I've been... umm... busy." Taeyeon spinned her stick on the table, nervously.

"Yea Taeyeon. What have you been up to?" Jongyeol stared at her while continuously chewing.

Taeyeon sighed.

"You've been acting weird... I mean. You were alwayse weird." Onew joked. "But now-"

"Fine, I'll tell you guys. But you have to keep it a secret." She grabbed Kyuhyun's arm and dragged him down the road as the other two followed in a rush.

"Taeyeon, Wait!" Jongyeol yelled after them. 'Aish~!, Now I have to pay.'

. . . . . . . . . .

DJ Clazzi ft Seulong from 2AM - We've Changed http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YnbE3DLr2A

"I'm a mutant." Taeyeon whispered in a tone almost too low to hear.

"What!?/Bwo?!?" Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow not believing a word she said.

"Really, I am." Taeyeon reassured.

Jongyeol bursted out in laughter and Onew just stood there with his eyebrows scrunched together.

"I can't show you. It's against the rules to show your powers outside the school." Taeyeon stomped her foot aggravated at their disbelief.

"Wait, wait. You mean, you're one of those people that EVERYONE hates?" Kyuhyun added.

Taeyeon nodded. "We're recruiting new members so... you guys want to join?"

Kyuhyun smiled. "Yeah~~"

Onew shrugged. "I'm not sure. Let me ask my parents first."

Taeyeon smacked his arm. "You can't, pabo! You can't tell ANYONE!"

Jongyeol thought back about his older brother, Jintaek. How he did drugs. How he always drank. How he hung out with gangs. Then, how he was murdered. Jongyeol took a deep breath. "I can help everyone in need if I do this," he mummbled. Then he looked up to Taeyeon with confidence. "I'm in!"

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A.N.] Hope you guys liked this chapter~~ And sorry for not putting more details about Jongyeol's brother :( I'm kind of in a rush xD

Yallu~ Issy here~! xD Honestly when I made that poster..I had to stare at Jae Hyun and Min Jun for so long that I willed myself not to fall for them. -_- Damn you ULZZANGS~!!! T_T ANYWAYS~ onto ZE PROFILESSS~!! :DDD

 

AFF Name 
KimKyuHyun
Name 
Kim Kyuhyun (김규현)
Gender 
- Male
Birthday (Full) 
August 3rd, 1994
Age 
18
Nationality 
100% Korean
Attack Move 
- Controller of Fire
Defense Move 
- Speed
Personality 
Kyuhyun is a very lazy kid, unless it means a whole lot to him, you'll see him working his off on the last day. However, just because he is lazy, doesn't mean he is a joy-kill. He is extremely bubbly and dorky. He loves to pull pranks and make jokes, and is easily amused.

Those who don't really know Kyuhyun well, just think he is a daredevil. He is, no doubt about that. When he sees the chance, he'll take it, and most likely succeed with whatever he was trying to do. Like a boss.

He is also very athletic, he loves Soccer, Baseball, Football, Basketball, and Swimming. He is also very fast at running. Kyuhyun is very competitive, and has a lot of pride. He does not like to be shown up by people, but will lower his pride for his friends.

Kyuhyun loves to meet new people, but his image and charisma was a huge barrier between him and those who wanted to know him. Those who knew him, liked to call him a present, since you had to "open" him, or his heart and trust, before you got anything. He was also very flirty, and was known to be a playboy. He didn't play around with people for fun, but he just got bored of people easily. Kyuhyun can also be very stubborn at times.

Ever heard of looks being deceiving? Kyuhyun was living proof~ People thought he was an angel, but he's a devil. He didn't listen to others unless they meant something to him, and he purposely did the opposite, just to watch people go crazy, in other words, he's also a rebel. It's hard for him to get serious, but once he's focused, you need a sledge hammer to get his attention.

He doesn't really support violence, but doesn't tolerate people who bullies others. If talking them out of violence doesn't work, he'll start using violence as well, to teach them a lesson. He's never learned any kind of martial arts, but he likes to fight by his instincts and will try to analyze their weaknesses.

Kyuhyun is very smart, as he has an IQ of 143. A little bit lower than the qualifying IQ for geniuses.This also allows him to think of, and understand jokes quicker than others. He is also known for his sense of humor.
Likes/Dislikes (Min. 3 each) 
Likes:

-SMTown

-Dancing (Popping, Locking, Bboy, Waves, etc.)

-Singing

-Sketching

-Gummy bears

-Eating

-Sleeping

-Playing Drums

-Playing Guitar

-MUDKIPZ<3

-Computer Games

-Spinning Pencils

-Collecting Posters of SMTown

-Hats/Beanies

-Horror Movies

-Taking Selcas

-Hoodies

-Flirting

-Making Jokes and Body Gags

-Sushi

-Lucid Dreaming

-Bubble Tea, Smoothies, and Slushies

-Snowboarding

-Snow

-To cover songs, dances, and raps and post on YouTube



Dislikes:

-Selfish People

-Celery

-Indian Curry

-Star Wars

-Bugs (Not because they are scary, but because they are just disgusting)

-People who judge

-People touching his hair
Hobbies (Min. 3 each) 
-Spinning Pencils

-Taking pictures, Selcas

-Sketching things (People, Faces, Scenery, Animations, etc.)

-Going online and checking Facebook, Twitter, Me2Day, Tumblr, DeviantArt

-Learning Dances from Music Videos/Live Performances

-Remixing songs together
 
Style of clothes you would like your character to wear (LINK Please) 
Background (Include how you became a mutant : Force/Voulunteer(why?)) 
Volunteered.
Kyuhyun always despised the normal. He believed he held a special place in the world, and thought that this was his chance to prove it.
Family/Friends (Can be anybody and describe them or they will not appear in the story) 
-Richard Kim, 51, CEO of funding company, Father; Very strict, has a "you must be the best" mindset. Bipolar.

-Jina Oh-Kim, 43, Designer/Gemologist, Mother; Allows Kyuhyun to do whatever he wants as long as it benefits him. Is very outgoing and caring.

-Austin Kim, 11, Student, Younger Brother; Doesn't care about what Kyuhyun does, believes he is the better sibling.

-TVXQ Yunho, Friend; Kyuhyun's Dance Mentor. Is very competitive, and doesn't like to fail.

-TVXQ Changmin, Friend; Kyuhyun's Vocal Mentor, Very caring, and but doesn't talk to strangers

-SJ Eunhyuk, Friend; One of Kyuhyun's dance buddies. Likes to entertain his friends with Kyuhyun.

-SJ Henry, Friend; Speaks in English with Kyuhyun, and is on the emotional side.

-SJ Kyuhyun, Best Friend; Has the same name, likes to sing, and has similar game preferences. Very competitive, but sometimes does aegyo.

-TRAX Jungmo, Friend; Very athletic and likes to hangout with friends.

-SNSD Taeyeon, Best Friend; Dork, and loves to play pranks, but can be very calm and reserved.

-SNSDYuri, Best Friends; Loves to exercise and play pranks. When she gets focused, she can't see things around her.

-SNSD Sooyoung, Friend; Loves to joke around, and can be dramatic at times.

-SNSD Jessica, Friend; Ice Princess, dislikes meeting new people, and instead is very loving and caring towards her current friends.

-SHINee Jonghyun, Best Friend;  Can be conceited at times, but is one of Kyuhyun's "BFFs".

-SHINee Onew, Friend; Kyuhyun and Onew like to devour chicken together. His friends are always his first priority.

-F(x) Amber, Best Friend; Amber is Kyuhyun's other "BFF". She always puts up a strong front, but is very weak on the inside and needs to be taken care of.

-F(x) Krystal, Friend; An ice princess like her sister, and dislikes meeting new people. She also just cares for her current friends and is very athletic.

-Miss A Suzy, Friend; Emotional and Is very clumsy. Looks up to Kyuhyun.
Soulmate/Lover (FULL NAME and PICTURE LINK) 
 
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
Taeyeon is a complete dork, and loves to joke around. However, she can be calm and reserved.

 
Style of Soulmate/Lover 
His/Her Likes/dislikes (Min. 3 each) 
Likes:

-Singing and Dancing

-Hanging out with friends

-Playing pranks and jokes


Dislikes:

-s (Sorry for language)

-People who bash out of jealousy

-Bitter foods, like kakao/cacao beans



 
His/Her hobbies 
Hobbies:

-Singing and Dancing

-Composing songs

-Learning dances

-Playing pranks on teachers



 
His/Her Attack Move 
- Controller of Water
His/Her Defense Move 
- Invisibility
 
 
 
AFF Name 
KimchiLeader
Name 
Jung Jongyeol
Gender 
- Male
Birthday (Full) 
May 1st, 1991
Age 
20
Nationality 
Korean
Attack Move 
- Controller of Wind
Defense Move 
- Speed
Personality 
He’s quite the chill guy. He's very willing to go with the flow, but when he believes in something or thinks something needs to be justified, he's as stubborn as an ox. He doesn’t like to get stressed out over things and he tries to stay out of trouble. When he does get stressed or in trouble, he kind of freezes, and he’ll stay in his room for a while. In a serious situation, he’ll always defend the people he loves, and he won’t go down without a fight, and he can put up one hell of a fight. He's extremely determined, and even though he's a natural at a lot of things, he gives 100% of everything he's got. He tries to be kind to people. Other than that, Jongyeol has been known to be VERY charming. He accidentally woo's people. He's had almost 20 girls confess to him. He doesn't like breaking hearts, so he went out with all of them AT LEAST once. He’s also very playful and always likes to make people laugh, especially pretty girls. However, he does have an inner need to take care of people. He's likely to say 'Let oppa/hyung take care of you~' Overall, he's a pretty simple and very likable guy.
Likes/Dislikes (Min. 3 each) 
Likes:                                

Music

Puppies!

Relaxing

Showing off

Smart girls

Dislikes:

Betrayal

Stress

Being compared

Not being able to communicate

Overly competetive people
Hobbies (Min. 3 each) 
Napping

Taking long showers

Basketball
Style of clothes you would like your character to wear (LINK Please) 
 
Background :
Jongyeol was born into a middle class family. He has a mother, a father, and an older brother. He got along very well with his parents, always being very kind and respectful. But they certainly didn't have a connection like the two brothers. Jongyeol loved his older brother, Jintaek, more than anyone else. He would always follow him around, and Jintaek was glad to have him. However, when Jintaek entered high school, they started to become distant. Jintaek hung out with the wrong crowd. Gangs, to be specific. He smoked, he drank, he even did some drugs. Jintaek was eventually murdered in a gang fight.  And thus, Jongyeol's unquenchable sense of justice was born. He volunteered to become a mutant to protect people from crime.
Family/Friends (Can be anybody and describe them or they will not appear in the story) 
He has parents, but it's unlikely that they'll appear since the story takes place at an academy.

Friends-

Lee Jinki aka SHINee's Onew- Onew is a pretty meek guy. He's very chill, and he's funny, but not when he means to be.

SNSD's Kim Taeyeon- She's a joy to be around, since she's such a dork.

Kim Kyuhyun- However KimKyuHyun described him. I was gonna say one of the male applicants, but I figured since he was already there...
Soulmate/Lover
Im Yoona of SNSD
http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/20110831_yoona-460x601.jpg
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
 
Yoona is a little childish and immature. She doesn't really like the lime light, she just wants to have fun and do what she wants. This makes her enjoyable to be around since she fools around so much. She's pretty innocent, too. All this makes it a little difficult for her to deal with her feelings and responsibility, but that's only because she hasn't really dealt with all that heavy stuff yet. She's kinda derpy, to be honest.

 
Style of Soulmate/Lover (LINK Please) 
His/Her Likes/dislikes (Min. 3 each) 
Yoona

Likes:

Fun

Making people laugh

Summer weather

Dislikes:

Work

Nosy people

Being told what to do



 
His/Her hobbies (Min. 3 each) 
Yoona:

Playing (anything really)

Dancing

Fooling around


His/Her Attack Move 
- Telekinesis**
His/Her Defense Move 
- Telekinesis**
 
SO CONGRATS TO KIMKYUHYUN AND KIMCHILEADER~!! :) ALSO LOOK OUT FOR A NEW TEASER~ and maybe 1 or 2 more recruits~? ;)