Chapter 3: Class 3C --- Ms. Kim

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[Alwaysme3 Says:] HI GUYS!!~ I'm sorry for being so late BUT  is AFF okay? I hope nothing goes wrong in the future and AFF stays on FOREVER!~~ I was so angry!~ I thought AFF was OVER~ But here it is, and Today was a wonderful day. I was shadowed by a japanese guy for ONE WHOLE day at school, but sadly, he's gone now *Tears Tears* I miss him soo much, I didn't even get his facebook or email!!~ TEARS TEARS!! Boohoo~

Anyways... I'm still sad, but I will put it aside for a bit now. *Wipes tears*

Here is chapter 3, the  juniors ^^ MY CLASS!~ anyways... Issy had said that there were some B.A.P. and B1A4 members who were visiting the sophmore class but let's just say they are in that class, arasseo? Kekeke.

It's a bit hard to make the juniors interact since they were mostly shy, quiet or cold people >.< Hrmmm... still, enjoy~

[Issy says] ^^ What Stacy unnie said~ xD HAIII~!!! It's GREAT to be updating again~ keke~ I missed you guys~ how have you been doing~? OH YEAH DAS RIGHT~ I'm FINALLY a teenager~ ahh the perks~ xD WELL I hope you enjoy this chapter~ Stacy unnie wanted to re-write this and BTW unnie you know I DON'T enjoy being a noona right right~? :P OH YEAH OH YEAH~ SHINee made their comeback~!! I'M SO LOVING SHERLOCK JIGEUM~!! AND AND BTOB and NU'EST ARE SHO AWESHUM~!! <333 Keke~ on my b-day~ I got to drink bubble tea TWO TIMES~! ASSA~!!! On Friday I had honeydew and on Saturday TARO~!! :DD MY DREAM CAME TRUE~! AND AND I got a SMILE bracelet~ which I wrote in hangul "Sandeul and and Be the One all For One SARANGHAE~!" But it rubbed off~ *pouts* OH AND I GOT ANOTHER DOMO KEY CHAIN~!! It's gangsta Domo but I was hoping for nerdy domo~ OH WELLS~! xD

BTW BTW LISTEN TO~~~  SHINee Sherlock~ to celebrate SHINee's comeback the font will be pearl aqua BLUE~!


 MEANWHILE IN 3C~......

"Take a seat, take a seat." Ms. Kim set her attendance folder on her desk before facing her lovely students.

"As you should've guessed, you are all juniors. I'm going to be your supervisor, counselor and guardian. I am responsible for each and everyone of you. Since I'm going to be looking out for you, I have to know more than just your name. Let's play a game, shall we?" Ms. Kim hurried to the students, urging them to stand. Then she started pushing the desk against the back wall to create space.

"Yah~ aren't you guys going to help me?" Ms. Kim snapped, seeing the students still standing (watching her).

Jongup laughed. Just one wrong move and Ms. Kim's devil emerges.

"Ani." Jongup replyed playfully. He pulled his legs over his desk and rested comfortably.

Ms. Kim glared at him. *Aish..babo Jongup~ if I haven't practically raised you AND trained you I would've given you a mental beating.  -.- 

"I'm just joking." Jongup pulled his feet down. "Gosh." He began moving the desks... creating an awkward atmosphere for the new students.

 

"Alright... kaja." Ms. Kim clapped her hands together, her bright, excited smile reappearing.

"This game is charades!!~" Ms. Kim introduced as if it were the best game EVER!~

A/N WRONG~!! Man I at cherades, I'd probably die laughing on the floor before I can even start acting OR just give up. :P

Jongup groaned.

A bright excited smile also appeared on Suzy's face. "Yes." She mouthed. "Seongsangnim, is this a competition?"

"Aigoo... I didn't tell you guys the rules yet and you'realready excited. That's why I like you." Ms. Kim responded. "So here are the rules-"

Sangki squinted his eyes and tapped his chin with one of his non-sharpened pencils.

"Yah, why are you so quiet?" Hyunseong softly poked Sangki.

Without even turning to see who poked him, Sangki answered. "Ms. Kim is acting different. Why is she acting all nice?" Sangki thought back to the day of the assembly.

"You're not coming," he remembered Ms. Kim saying. Her voice monotone but she still had a slight annoyance and command to it.

"Yah~ Lee Sangki, I think you're going to be the first one to experience the detention room this year." Ms. Kim's voice stopped from her instructions and her attention now on Sangki.

"He was just... explaining the rules to me." Hyunseong interrupted.

A/n Aigoo HyunSeong~ YOU'RE TOO NICE~!! T_T *tears of pride*

"Arasseo Hyunseong. I understand that you're always backing up your friends. So why don't you go to the detention room for him instead~?" Ms. Kim smiled, mockingly.

"E-eh?" *His expressions were like this surprise/blush/indecision/sad

"Taehee unnie. Can you just continue the instructions to the game?" Mi Rae called out. Her head resting lazily on her fist, it looked like she was about to fall asleep from BOREDOM~ .

A/N I feel you~!! :P I once fell asleep in English class~ because I had a sub and she was droning ON AND ON~!! T_T

"Arasseo, arasseo." Ms. Kim glared at Sangki before she returned to the class. Her glance wasn't a "I'll get you" glance, it was more of a "Oh~ I'm watching you," look. Just then a loud "Y-YAHH~!!!! was heard  everyone turned towards the door where the sound was made, WooJoo; one of the twins; carefully moved towards the door and cracked it open. Across the hall the 2B's door was thrown open and inside...there was Issy  the ADORABLE maknae~ who was yelling nonsense at Jinyoung and repeatedly trying to beat him~ only the efforts of B.A.P and BILASA combined could stop her.

While both classes were laughing at the scene, where Issy was being held back by Zelo, Daehyun, Gongchan, Sandeul, CNU, Yongguk AND Himchan with both fists and feet in the air, Jinyoung who was laughing hid behind Ms.Lee who was both laughing and trying to calm the angry maknae down. Both Taehee and Jongup shook their heads in amusement, a hint of a smile appearing on their faces. *Aigoo babo~! You never change~*