Chapter 3: Class 3C --- Ms. Kim (PART 2)

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[Alwaysme3 Says:] Chapter 3 was not finish, but since it's up... there is going to be a part TWO!! There is really nothing special about this chapter. It is just the game, basically dedicated to the students of class 3C. I mean, it won't be fair if they didn't get any screen time and everyone else did, right? kekeke. So here it is everyone! Any suggestions?? I'm losing my motivation >.< so please boost me up a little, yes? xD

[Maknae says] LOOL~ I posted up the chapter without letting Stacy unnie finish it~ :P WOOPS~!! MY fault~ :P I see unnie has already picked a BIAS character~ tsk tsk~ even I haven't chosen one yet~ hurmmm WELL who should maknae choose~? :P PLEASEEEE give us some ideas~ we're running out and ehe we need a game for the seniors and college students..xD

 

f(x) Pinocchio (Danger)


After everyone settled down, Ms. Kim continued the game.

"Ms. Kim, can I stay in here? I don't wanna go back in there." Jinyoung pouted as he stormed into class 3C.

"ANI! You can't! This class is only for my juniors." Ms. Kim replied.

"Ms. Kim... wae? please? Issy is so mean! She's angry right now because she... she lost and claims that I cheated." Jinyoung lied.

Pshh of course you did you cheater~ -_- OH YEAHH~~~ I had bubble tea again yesterday~ :3

"YAH! JINYOUNG! GET BACK IN HERE!" Ms. Lee yelled down the hall.

"Aish.... arasseo!" he yelled back.

 

"Now, pick a card. Any card." Ms. Kim shook her 'magic' hat in front of Suzy, the first runner up against Sangki.

The class was split into 2 groups with Sangki, captain of group 1 and Suzy, captain of group 2.

Group 1:

   - Mi Rae

   - Yong Guk

   - Jaesun

   - Gongchan

Group 2:

   - Jongup

   - Hyunseong

   - Hyejin

   - Meifang

AND Baro is the point man. He calls who's up and starts everyone turn xD

 

"You are acting for the opposite team to guess. If the opposing team guesses wrong, your own team will try to guess to steal the point. Which ever team wins will get free ice cream~" Ms. Kim clapped excitedly.

"Free ice cream?" Jongup scoffed. "What's so great about that?"

Ms. Kim's smile faded.

"Seongsangnim, can you buy us all lunch instead?" Suzy lit up and pleaded towards Ms. Kim.

"B-bwoh? But ice cream is jjang~!." Ms. Kim was in shock. Why? Why didn't they settle with ice cream? Ice cream is the best treat EVER! Ms. Kim LOVED ice cream!~

"Oh... how about buying me a squirtle ice cream? Pokemon AND sweets!!" Sangki the bottom of his lips, eagerly. "Jackpot~"

"Who said you were going to win?" Mi Rae responded.

"Yah! We're on the same team!!" Sangki shot back.

"I'm going with food." Yong Guk added with a nod.

Ms. Kim got more and more nervous as the students continued shouting out what they wanted the prize to be. Her hands soon covered her ears as the yelling rose to a maximum. "AISH! JAKKUMAN~!!!~ JUST STOP!"

Everyone turned to Ms. Kim, shocked at her tone.

"I will buy you WHATEVER YOU WANT! Let's just... let's just play the game." Ms. Kim sighed in defeat.

 

[THEME: Something You Like]

Suzy thought before she began acting. I have to make this hard so he can't guess it right. He's stupid anyways. This won't be hard. Suzy smirked.

"START!"

Suzy began climbing (in the air, of course). Her eyes gloomy and tired. She constantly rubbed her forehead, as if to wipe away sweat... maybe she's exhausted? Then, suddenly, she ran towards a different corner. Suzy was now acting a different person.

This new person smiled widely and flexed her invisible muscles. Then she blew kisses at... the audience... crowd? What is she doing?

Sangki scratched the back of his head in confusion. What the heckkkk~ He bit his lip and thought.... "AH!!" Sangki clapped his hands together and fist pounded in the air, already displaying his victory. "You like to show off to the poor!" Without even waiting for a reply, Sangki turned towards his teammates and rose his hand in the air, waiting for a 'high five.'

"BWOH!?" Suzy's voice screamed behind him. Her thin arms falling to her side, immediately. "HOW COULD YOU THINK THAT!?!"

 

[Theme: Something You Don't Like]

"No, you have to do it!" Jongup whispered to Hyejin.

"No. I don't like pandas so I'm not going to act like one." Her tone was calm, collected, serious.

^^ :O YOU NO LIKE DUH PANDAS~?!? HOW DARE YOU~!!! GRRRRRR~!!!!! T_T 

"Just let her do what she wants. It's not like anyone is gonna know she's lying." Hyunseong added.

Jongup scoffed. "And who are you? Superman?" Jongup thought about when Hyunseong helped Sangki get out of trouble. "We're gonna win so you-"

"Hyejin, good luck." Suzy returned to her team and let out a loud huff, still aggravated at Sangki's remark.

Hyejin sighed and slouched to the front of the class, facing Yong Guk, her opponent.

 

"You're up!! Good luck." Yong Guk laughed mockingly towards Mi Rae.

Mi Rae 'tsked' back and rolled her eyes. Still, she didn't move from her seat.

"Yah! You're up!" Sangki yelled, and boy was he aggravated too. The score was now 1:1.

^^o.O I never thought charades would be a VERY competitive game.......

"I'm not going." Mi Rae informed.

Yong Guk laughed. "Okay, seriously. You HAVE to go. We HAVE to win."

"No we don't. We get free food here everyday anyways." Mi Rae added.

"Yah, Mi Rae! Shhhh~" Ms. Kim shushed, slyly, as if no one in the class could hear her. A small smirk rose on Ms. Kim's  lips. "Stop talking nonsense and get up." Ms. Kim added, trying to hide her smile that was still noticeable.

Mi Rae obeyed after Ms. Kim's order.

 

[Theme: Hobby You Enjoy]

Mi Rae smirked when she stared at the piece of badly ripped paper she picked out of Ms. Kim's magic hat. She pulled Yong Guk up with her in front of the class.

"Y-yah yah. What am I doing up here?" Yong Guk followed but resisted a bit.

"Kim Seonsangnim, is it okay to have a volunteer help me with the act?" Mi Rae smiled. Her smile wasn't sweet like Suzy's smiles, it was a forced smile with a small shade of evil.

Yong Guk immediately noticed the evil leaking through her grin and got a bit nervous.

"Of course." Ms. Kim replied.

"B-but, I didn't volunteer."

What is she thinking? … Something she likes? Oh NO-

Yong Guk ducked, just in time for Mi Rae's fist to flash by over his head where his flawless face was. A small tingle of excitement charged through Yong Guk's body and he began to play along. After all, he was and still is, a better fighter.

Her punches constantly flied all over the places, trying to get just one touch on Young Guk's face. Yong Guk sensed her annoyance from not being able to land a finger on him when Mi Rae stopped for a slight second and a loud sigh left her lips. Suddenly, her knee lifted from its position and aimed towards his lower region.

 (Alwaysme3 Says: Woahh~ not that low, what're you guys thinking? tsk tsk xDDDD)

 

He quickly blocked her knee and with his super speed, Yong Guk managed to run from her grip and made his way around her without her even seeing a slight movement!

Everyone's mouths dropped and their eyes were glued on the scene. The new students were amazed at how easy Yong Guk controlled his powers. Jongup, who was the opponent, easily knew what her favorite hobby was. Everyone knew, but who could dare stop this amazing act?… or was it an act?

 

"Fighting?" Jongup slowly assured. He knew the answer and he didn't really want to say anything. Jongup didn't want to be the one to stop the highlight of the game, but someone had to do it. The relationship between Mi Rae and Yong Guk was not good, someone would've gotten hurt… and it wouldn't be Yong Guk, the BEST fighter in the student body.

 

Mi Rae rolled her eyes and  after a soft grunt, she walked back towards her seat.

"Yah!" Sangki was finally over being amazed and his shouting persisted. "That was too easy!"

 

[Meifang VS Jaesun]

Meifang smiled. "Don't worry guys, this will be an easy win." Meifang playfully smirked and faced her best friend, Jaesun. They were friends since childhood so there was no way Meifang wouldn't know what went through his mind.

A minipulating smile appeared on Meifang's face when Baro yelled out the signal. "START!"

 

[Theme: Something you like]

What is he doing? He's just…. just standing there. Like a statue. Is that part of the act?

"He said start." Meifang reassured Jaesun heard Baro.

Jaesun didn't say anything. Inmstead, he looked at his feet,  nodding his head as if he were listening to music and no one can disturb this time from him.

"Ah!… arayo."  Meifang smiled. "Of course I would know." Meifang faced the class. "Jaesun honestly hates behind bothered." Meifang said.

"Wrong." Jaesun walked towards his team. "I like the silence." He flashed a smile towards Meifang as he sat down.

 

Ms. Kim stopped the game and glanced at her wrist watch. "Oh? Time flies by fast… Well, sadly, your next class will soon start and I will have to go."

"Wait! Seongsangnim, I didn't get to go yet." Gongchan informed, stopping Ms. Kim at the exit.

"Oh… well, there's no more time. I'm sorry, I'll just give you and Hyunseong a prize too. Agreed?"

"The winner is…. Sangki's team!" Baro clapped after he tallied up the scores.

"Yesssss~" Sangki jumped in the air. "Woohoohoo!"

"Yah! It would've been a tie if Hyunseong went against Gongchan!" Suzy replied in anger. She hated to lose so this was kind of a button that let out her ugly side.

"What are you trying to say!?" Gongchan was now alarmed. He ran towards them his expression is of astonishment.

Ms. Kim hurried out the classroom door sneakily and ran into the hallway, leaving the class unattended. "Sheesh, crazy kids." She mumbled, heading towards her next class.

 


[Alwaysme3 Says:] How was is it guys? This chapter was long, huh? kekeke. I miss you guys *tears tears* but school is being an a** right now. And don't worry Issy, it's not your fault. I was taking too long anyways. PLUS, it was good! You have to write some chapters next time, kekeke.

[Maknae Says] : Keke~ Unnie FINALLY finished~ :3 ASSA~ tomorrow I'm going to a private screening of the Hunger Games with my hakgyo~ it's going to be DAEBAK~!! <33 OH OH I had Taro bubble tea yesterday~ :3 I hope you guys like this chapter~ and I should..but I LITERALLY at writing chapters. Dialouge is my worst enemy~ T_T BTW would it kill any of you guys to have a b-day in APRIL~?!? Sheesh~ the next b-day won't be until May 1st~ OH WELLS~ BAP is coming back~ OH OH and did anyone listen to M.I.B's new track~? IT'S AWESHUM~!!! :DD BTW WHO THE HECK HATES PANDAS~?!?! T_T