Ms. Mina~~~ Welcome To The School ^^

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[A.N.] We are introducing our teacher LEE MINA!!~~ She's a new teacher, so treat her nicely ^^ Keke~ this character was created by MinaFish~ so treat her with respect~!! xD


Gangsta Boy~ f(x) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4xPVGMh8

 Mina bit her lower lip as she slipped herself into an empty seat within the conference room.

"Why are you late?" Principal Yoon snapped.

Even though she convinced Zelo to introduce Jaeyoung to the school to save her some time to get ready for the meeting, Mina was still late.

"Mianhaeyo… I lost track of time." Mina slyly took a glance at Zico, a male teacher that sat across from her.

"Do you know what happens when you are late? You just gave yourself a bad first impression." Mr. Yoon wasn't always this upfront.  He was really stressed out over the chaos of all these new recruits. 

Mina bowed her head again and apologized once more.

"Principal Yoon, can we get back to the meeting?"

Mina's head shot up when Zico spoke. A small smile began to form on her lips in appreciation.

 

"Ms. Lee…" Mr. Yoon stared sternly at Mina before continuing his sentence, "will teach Science. Mr. Choi will teach Math along with Ms. Park, but Mr.Choi will also teach Music.." Mr. Yoon's eyes glanced pass Choi Jaewan and Park Juliet. "Mr. Woo will teach History and Ms. Kim will provide English."

The teachers all nodded in agreement.

"Each of you will be in charge of a certain group for the rest of the year. It will be announced at the assembly. Dismiss!" Mr. Yoon ordered.

 

Mina and Tae Hee headed towards the academy coffee shop together after the meeting.

"Is he always so serious?" Mina rubbed the back of her neck.

Tae Hee laughed. "Aniyo. He's not. Mr. Yoon has just been… really stressed out lately."

"Ahh, chincha? It does seem really… chaotic around here." Mina looked down the hall to the cafeteria as she saw 2 people (Sangki and Jieun) screaming at each other. Then Mina's attention turned towards a group of 4, dancing to loud music coming from a portable stereo.

"Yah! The dance room is that way!!" Tae Hee yelled at the four students, only to receive a loud groan from each of them.

"Yeah, it gets chaotic around this time of the year." Tae hee added.

Mina nodded in understanding. "I guess everyone's excited to have powers."

"Oh?" It's Jiho. Yah Jiho!"

Zico turned around to see Tae Hee walking towards him and Mina slightly behind. Zico's sharp gaze pierced through Mina. A smirk followed behind, "Way to get to principal Yoon's bad side." He said teasingly.

Mina bit her bottom lip, embarrassed.

"Yah, quite that rudeness of yours." Tae Hee snapped in defense.

"Tsk. Just because Mr. Yoon likes you best, you think you can tell me what to do?"

Tae Hee rolled her eyes and a small chuckle escaped her lips. "Zico, when will you stop?"

Zico laughed as he saw a new student fail at using his powers in the coffee shop. "Duty calls." Zico mocked.

Tae hee followed his gaze and rolled her eyes at Zico's response. "Yah, new kid!! No using powers yet!!" Tae hee walked towards the new student leaving Zico and Mina alone. 

Zico laughed in victory. "That's what happens when you're always on guard," he warned.

Mina let out a sarcastic chuckle. "I don't think you should speak about a sunbae like that."

"Sunbae?" Zico laughed again. "I'm a sunbae." Zico tapped his chest and his bottom lip. "Don't talk about respect to me if you can't even follow it."

 "Wah… an indoor AND outdoor pool?" Mina bent down to touch the clear water flowing inside the pool.

Suddenly, a force of water was seen, abruptly dashing towards Mina's direction.

Her eyes widened and her foot stood frozen to the concrete floor. A gush of wind was heard and a strong arm wrapped around Mina's thin waist. "Yah! Moon Jongup!!" The man holding Mina yelled.

Jongup stood across the room. his eyes almost as wide and in shock as Min's. "Oh... mianhae!!" he yelled back.

"Aish, these kids." The man turned his head and faced Mina, his arm unconsiously still around her. <3333

 


[A.N.] Mina has control of her powers already, she's just in shock... from the sudden action. Yeah, that's why xD By the way, who do you think saved Mina? *wink wink* xDDDD

LOOOL~ that was alwaysme3 with her COUGHPAINFULLYOBVIOUSCOUGH author's note/hint~ xD NOW ONTO HER PROFILE~!! :) ALSO~ try finding out who Prinicipal Yoon is~ xD I'm the only one who calls him appa btw, since ehem he practically raised me. :P The last name is a HUGEEEEEEE hint~ whoever gets it right~ will be able to choose the next scene for the story. :) IF IF we like it~ and NOOOOOOO it can't be a WHOLE CHAPTER dedicated to you~ but maybe like half~ :P

 

 

AFF Name 
MinaFish
Name 
Mina Lee
Gender 
- Female
Birthday 
6th of December 1987
Age 
Turning 25
Nationality 
Korean
Attack Move 
- Controller of Water
Defense Move 
- Invisibility
Personality 
Mina's personality changes from time to time. When you meet her you'll either think she's really nice and friendly or she's really cold and mean. She is like water, when the temperature is warm it's nice and comfortable. But when it's freezing cold, you want to run away from it. That's when her friends and people around her need to boil the water again.
When she is cold, she will NOT want to talk to anyone, that's why sometimes she is not in class teaching, well she will talk to someone, her Hello Kitty doll. (YES I KNOW, 24 years old and A DOLL?? but who cares~~)
When she is warm/hot, she will be very nice and always talk to you and give you advice.
How do you boil her up if she's cold???? Well easy, give her a hug or a kiss (on the cheek~ no one has tried her WIPS yet~YET~ ;) )
Likes/Dislikes 
LIKES
-HELLO KITTY :3 WUVESSSSS HELLO KITTY~
-Strawberry milk! It's literally the ONLY thing she'll drink.
-Wearing this ring she has (given by a childhood friend :)) all the time.
-Wearing her her in a high bun with a BIG BOW, like Hello Kittyy~
-Playing with water~

DISLIKES
-CAKE, ew....she hates cake....
-Dirty people! Unhygienic and ert wise~
-Doraemon, the blue cat~ :3
-the colour BLACK! She HATES the colour black! Which is why her hair is brown :)
Hobbies 
-Playing with water~ Like FULL ON PLAYING WITH WUTAAA
-Buying Hello Kitty things~
-Talking to Hello Kitty....
-Making all sorts of things with frozen water. (The water power also allows us to freeze, right?)
 
Style of clothes you would like your character to wear
Background :
The three kids were left alone at the ages of 14, 10, and 1...
The parents had had enough from all the hate they were receiving, knowing that Heechul didn't have any powers they assumed the others had none too. It was just because Mina never showed them and Zelo (younger brother) was too young at the time.
After the parents left to start a new life, the three siblings did everything they could to keep them alive and look after the baby. It would always be Mina looking after the young Zelo and Heechul, the oldest would go out to make money. Even though they had money that their parents gave them, Heechul wanted to leave it for Zelo to go to school.
A year ago, Mina was 24, Zelo and her were told by Heechul that he had to go to the army for two years. They had to find a way to survive without Heechul. The two had known that they both had powers, and they came upon SIM Academy, for MUTANTS. So they decided to go to this school.
Family/Friends
Parents?? Gone...
Lee Minwoo was a mutant along with Mina's mother Go SunNa. After being hated by the government and people, they wanted to run away and begin a new life, but thinking that their children did not have any powers they left the two younger ones with the eldest brother.
Siblings~
Older brother= Kim Heechul(SJ): He had NOT received any power from their parents, for some reason. He is 28 years old and currently just entered the army. Growing up after being left alone at the age of 14 with two younger siblings, he is very protective and caring to them, but he is SO FUNNY!!~~~ <3

Younger brother= Choi Junhong (Zelo, BAP): 15 years old~He has the powers! Like his older sister, they both decided to enter SIM academy together. He is very close to his NOONA being the only family besides Heechul who was not by their side. He would go talk to her about everything, even if he had a girl he liked, he'd tell her~

Friends~
Park Kyung: Kyung is Mina's best friend. Since four years ago, they had been friends. He is very funny and caring like an older brother. Is pretty close to Mina, a lot of students even some teachers mistake them as a couple sometimes, but they're just like brother-sister~
Soulmate/Lover 
 
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
Zico has everything he wants, although he is also a mutant, he lives with two of his bestfriends Hyuna and Park Kyung who are also mutants. He always thinks too good of himself and is always picking on others. He is like a bully to everyone, including Mina. During school, after school practically everday, he is always picking on Mina and teasing her. It is boiling AND freezing her water at the same time which makes her really angry and sad. His parents are always caring to him but they don't know he has powers. So when it comes to Mina's depressing background, he would also about it. Which is why Mina hates him.
Style of Soulmate/Lover 
His Likes/Dislikes 
LIKES~
-Hello Kitty!~~ <3
-RINGS
-Music
-Food, anything!
-Fooling/Playing around with GUYS AND GIRLS

 
DISLIKES~
-Girls like MINA D: for now.
-Poor people
-Strawberries.
-Doraemon!~~ :3
His Hobbies 
-LISTENING to HEPHAP music~
-Shopping~
-Teasing people
-Pulling pranks!~
His Attack Move 
- Controller of Fire
His Defense Move 
- Speed