VALENTINE SPECIAL!!!!

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[A.N] This is just a small chapter for the chosen apllicants. It's a valentine special ;) and... we still need ONE more teacher applicant so, if someone wants to change into a teacher? Or maybe advertise and recruit a teacher for us xD BTW, the teacher gets their OWN dorm room AND they get to teach the students.... basically, they will have more power than the students ;) anyways.... thank you!! and enjoy, yea? ~~~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEYO LISTEN TO~ f(x) - Thrill Love --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ77nHpW43U

 It was a couple of days later and the new recruits were getting the hang of their new academy.

"What? We have to go to school too?" IU blanked at her younger senior.

Issy nodded. "Of course. Just because you're a mutant doesn't mean you can forget about finishing your education."

Issy was forced to wake up all the girl recruits and them into their classrooms. She started with IU and now, they were heading to Ji Ah's dorm. The new recruits were only in temporary dorms (not their permanent rooms).

Jinyoung abruptly came out of a room and angrily huffed out a puff of air slightly moving his front hair. His eyes scrunched together from aggravation.

"Jinyoung, kwenchana?" What happened?" Issy peeked into the room behind him.

Jinyoung grunted. "This kid doen't want to wake up."

Issy giggled. "Kid?" I'm guessing he was forced to wake up the guys.

IU joined in as she saw Jace sleeping soundlessly on the bed. "Aish. It would be Jace, that pabo."  IU pointed into the room before entering. "Can I? Is it against any-"

"Ah, ah... ani. Go ahead. Do me a favor, please!" Jinyoung moved aside letting IU enter.

"YAH! Love Jace!" IU stood beside the bed. "Jace!!" She rocked him side to side but Jace still layed on his tummy, sleeping. IU smacked his back softly making him let out a loud groan of anger. He instantly his back making IU slip because she was basically hovering right over him! Her body fell flat on his! Jace was now fully alarmed. He gasped in shock. The blanket that was covering Jace's body slipped towards his knees from the sudden turn he made earlier....so....IU....was......laying... ..... ......

ON HIS BARE STOMACH!!

Issy and Jinyoung who were curiosly peeking in from outside had their hands covering their widely opened mouth. Both pairs of eyes never leaving the scene. Does he have a nice body? Issy's curious thoughts never left her mind.

"What are you guys doing?"

Issy and Jinyoung immediately jumped around.

"Y-yah! Put on a shirt before you come out of your room! There's a girl here!" Jinyoung stook out his hand to cover Issy's bulging eyes.

Issy quickly moved Jinyoung's hand as soon as Jinyoung covered it. She couldn't resist!! Jongup scratched the back of his head, unnoticably flexing his abs. "Ah, mianhae." Jongup apologized and walked back into his room. Issy's mouth dropped again, and her cheeks turned bright red. "Ah... what a day."Iissy smiled brightly.

A/N I'M NOT A ERTTTT~!!! T_T OKAY THAT'S IT~! :P

"Yah! What are you smiling at!?" Jinyoung pouted.

EHEM FOR YOU FANGIRLS OF JONGUP HERE'S PROOF~! 

. . . . . . . . . .

NOW Gee gee gee baby~ <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlvLeVJ7lG8

"This is our classroom?" Kyuhyun sat in a random seat as Jongyeol and Onew sat beside him.

"It's pretty big." Jongyeol roamed his eyes around the classroom.

 

"Yah, this isn't even your class." Onew stared at the color of Jongyeol's uniform (different years have different color uniforms, you'll find out more, later).

"What? I'm not?" Jongyeol got up. "Where should I go?" Jongyeol walked towards the door. "Fine! BYE!" He yelled back at the 2 guys peacefully sitting in their seat ignoring him.

Jongyeol felt a small force against his shoulder and soon, books collasped on the floor. "Aish....." a girl whined.

Jongyel looked down to see a beautiful girl bending down to pick up her fallen books. She had long light brown hair and a blue pin was placed at the side of her hair.

".... Miananheyo." Jongyeol bent down beside her and helped her back up.

"Kwenchana." She mumbled.

"Oh... Yoona!" Taeyeon walked into the room and placed her hand on her back. "Kwenchana? Did this jerk do anything to you?" Taeyeon joked, eyeing Jongyeol suspiciously.

"Yah! I'm not a jerk!!"

"I'm just kidding. No need to get all offended." Taeyeon smiled. "Oh!! Kyuhyun!" She immediately ran up to him.

Onew slightly sighed to himself. Great, now I'm gonna be a third wheel.

a/n POOR ONEW~!! :( CHEER UP DUBU~! <3

You're in this class too?" Taeyeon sat down in the seat Jongyeol sat in before. Her eyes were only on Kyuhyun as she didn't notice Onew.

"I-I am too." Onew whined softly, already knowing he will be ignored.

. . . . . . . . . .

INFINITE NOTHING'S SOB- I MEAN OVER~!! :3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAMIDcWVidQ

Jin Ah scratched the back of her head. "How come our uniforms are all different colors?" Jin Ah swayed her skirt and stared back at IU and Issy.

 

"We're in different grades. I'm in a lower class because I am younger and you two are also in different classes. Let's see....." Issy looked down the hall to the left.... then to the right. "Oh?! ... HIM!" Issy pointed to the guy wearing the same color uniform as Jin Ah. She quickly ran up to him as IU and Jin Ah followed. "Myungsoo sunbae~!... This is Myungsoo sunbae aka L." Issy pointed to the guy she just stopped . "He's in the same grade as you." Issy loooked at Jin Ah. "Here. Myungsoo sunbae, show her to your class." iIssy smiled and pulled IU down the other hallway.

"Annyeong, Jin Ah-imnida." Jin Ah stook out her hand.

Myungsoo cracked a small smile without shaking her hand. "Annyeong, this way please." Myungsoo walked around Jin Ah and headed towards the classroom.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

[A.N.]I need some couples to progress slower than others, so forgive me if you didn't get alot of screen time. You will soooon~~~ Now, all the couples know each other xD Sorry, no confessions in this chapter, that's soon ^^  BTW WE STILL NEED ALL OF THE APPLICANTS DORM ROOMS/TRAINING CLOTHES~! xD