Chp. 4 : Class 4D and 5E - Mr. Choi & Ms. Park

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[Alwaysme3 Says:] Annyeong!! Sorry for the delay…. again. I really missed you guys >.<  I feel horrible for constantly delaying the updates because of school so I have came up with a conclusion. I hope you guys enjoyed what we have provided so far but after a talk with issy, I have decided to transfer the story on to her. She is able to go on a lot more than I am and I think she'll be more dependable than I am. I feel terrible for leaving you guys. I have met a lot of new people and everyone is so nice. I hope this isn't the end for us and hopefully we will meet again, hehe. I know waiting for updates can be annoying and I know I can't update a lot anymore so this is what I'm doing. Issy is going to need a co-author so anyone wants to write the story with her? kekeke. I hope this story goes well, maybe even better than what I have thought it would've. I know I'm putting this story into good hands and I hope you guys won't forget me either >.<  Thanks for everything!! Chapter 5 will be the last chapter I'm writing as a goodbye to you all, I hope to come back in the future, and when I do, I promise to be a better author <333

[Maknae says :] Ya know..it's been a lil lonely here. With everyone busy and stuff, I really miss you guys~ and I wished that we kept in contact even though the story hasn't been updated in so long. I mean I understand you have a life too~ but what's to do without saying a friendly greeting~? :) Like alwaysme3 unnie says~ she's decided to transfer the story onto me and have me be the author but with a co-author too. So the sign is open~ anyone willing to help me out here~? If not..I can do it alone, but then it's not easy worst case scenario is that this story has to be deleted. :/ I know you guys don't want that to happen but it might come true if we don't band together and support one another. BTW..Picnick closed down..and I'm using Adobe Photoshop right now, it's not the best because it doesn't have good borders~ and you  need to add one. So is anyone...either willing to make posters for us or do you just want me to keep on using Photoshop~? 

 

DORADORA - U-KISS~ To celebrate U-KISS's comeback~ it'll be in pink. MIANAHE Ji-Eun ah~ but hey~ like I said. I love colour coding~ :3


 

"Annyeong! Annyeong!!" Ms. Park waved to the large body of students which included both, the seniors and college students. They circled around the gym in groups, paying no mind, whatsoever. Ms. Park smiled to herself enjoying the loud atmosphere.

 

Mr. Choi on the other hand, grunted in aggravation. His eyes turned a deep tint of gray. Suddenly, all the students hands raised and covered their ears. The talking came to an abrupt stop and some students even began crouching on the floor as if something was ringing loudly in their ears. Mr. Choi smirked in satisfaction. The gray tint disappeared and the students finally let down their arms. They gazed around the gym, in confusion.

 

"What was that?" Yongjae murmured.

 

Sandeul shrugged.

 

"I bet Mr. Choi did it." Kiseop softly said as he glared at Mr. Choi.

 

Mr. Choi ignored the questions and began to speak in his smooth HUSKY xD voice. "You all must be wondering why the senior class has joined the college class today." Mr. Choi paused, enjoying the quietness. His smile grew even more and some girls squealed in return. "The reason is because the teacher of the senior class, Mr. Woo, had to go on a sudden mission. So, for today, both classes will be combined.

 

"I heard Mr. Woo was sent to the government base." Nicole whispered in Jiyeon's ear.

 

"Me too," Yoona appeared beside them. "This probably won't end well." Yoona added.

 

Jonghyun shrugged. "Someone has to do it."

 

Aki shoved Jonghyun's arm. "I heard Ms. Lee even begged Mr. Yoon not to let Mr. Woo go. I guess that mission is really risky, huh?"

 

Everyone (in the circle) shot Aki a cold glare as if he were going to jinx Mr. Woo.

 

The small conversation soon subsided as Ms. Park began to speak. "We are going to play a game that Mr. Woo and I had personally made up, just for you guys!!" Ms. Park clapped before continuing. "This game calls for patience and cooperation. It also creates comfortability between peers. Here's how it works."

 

Unexpectedly, Ms. Park turned into a form of Mr. Woo. "Let's say Mr. Woo… Mr. Choi." Ms. Park then turned into Mr. Choi (basically, there were two Mr. Choi's staring at the students now). Then she turned into Ms. Lee before adding, "Ms. Lee and I are in the same team." Ms. Park turned back to her normal self.

 

"Two of us will run down the gym, grab a piece of paper and a pencil, then hop back to our team in a sack bag." Ms. Park pointed to a table at the end of the gym. The papers and pencils were neatly divided on the long table. The sack bags were located underneath.

 

"Each paper has a question on it that will need to be answered by each of the members in your team. Write all the answers down, remember it and then switch partners. The last two people in your team will then hop back to the table, put the paper in either me or Mr. Choi's hands, grab another paper, hop back to your team, answer it. THEN, all of you will finally run together back to the table and hand us the last question. We will ask each of you a question about one of your teammates. If the answer is wrong, you go to the end of the line. If right, you win. Understand? Any questions?"

 

"I don't get it." "Nope." "Can you repeat it?" *Yawns*

 

Ms. Park sighed and ignored them. "Well, pick your partners then!"

 

 

TEAMS

 

            Green: Jinah / Myungsoo / Jiyeon / WooJoo

            Orange: Aki / Jihyun / Kiseop / Jonghyun     

            Red: Minwoo / Nicole / Taeyeon / Kyuhyun

            Gray: Jongyeol / Yoona / Amber / Minji

            Blue: Yongjae / Himchan / Jace / IU

            Black: CNU / Sandeul / Meifang / Minho

 

 

Beautiful Dance - Bye Bye Sea 

^^ That song is actually by the band who's featured in Mischevious Kiss or Playful Kiss~ their name is Bye Bye Sea~ and their an Indie band. I ASSURE you this is a catchy song and it fits really well with the game. :3

"Ready?!" Ms. Park yelled across the gym. Mr. Choi stood beside her, his eyes pierced through the eager, nervous students. "Set!?"

 

 

"Wait… what do we do?" Yoona panicked and grabbed onto Jongyeol's arm.

 

Kyuhyun smirked and his eyes darted towards the table ahead. Taeyeon stood next to him, jogging in place to warm up.

 

"GOOOO!!~~" Ms. Park's voice echoed through the gym, bursting Mr. Choi's ears. "Yah!" He scolded in surprise at her loud voice. Ms. Park smiled back innocently.

^^ Ms.Park~ SARANGHAE~!! <33

Team Green:

Jinah and Myungsoo was chosen first to represent their group. Jinah grabbed Myungsoo's arm as soon as Ms. Park said "GOOO!!~"

The two dashed towards the table. Myungsoo, who was surprised at her eagerness, followed along helplessly. He scoffed a little when they reached the table.

 

"Hurry! Grab the pen, pabo!" Jinah's hand scurried messily through the paper pile while her other hand reached down for the sack bag under the table. She quickly pulled it out and hopped in. "Palli!! Get in! We're losing~~" Jinah ordered.

I just love how competitive you are Jinah~ unnie made this game well. :) *tear tear* BTW LOL~ poor Myungsoo~ :(

Team Black:

Sandeul and CNU were both in the sack bag, hopping back to their team. The paper in Sandeul's hand while the pencil was in CNU's.

 

"Ahh...pabo~!" CNU slightly hit Sandeul's head with the pencil. "Get up!! Stop making us fall."

 

"Well, hop correctly!!" Sandeul yelled back as he scurried off the floor.

^^These two..are absolutely funny together~ :3

Team Blue:

"One, two, three~" Jace and IU decided maturely to hop on three. Their hands grasped onto the top hem of the bag and their tactic worked pretty well.

"Hana, deul, set~"

 

"Woah, woah woah..." A nearby opponent's voice got closer and closer to IU. IU turned towards the voice to see CNU and Sandeul hopping slantedly and tipping over towards her.

"Y-ya!~~~" IU's voice got cut off as the two squashed her petite body.

 

"What the hell!! Get off of her!!" Jace pushed them off angrily. "IU-ah, kwenchana?"


^^Pshh stupid bestie. -_-

 

Team Orange:

"Hurry!! Go, go go!!~" Jihyun's voice surprisingly only got more excited. "We have to win!!" Her voice was still heard as Aki and Jonghyun hopped back to the table for the next set of questions.

 

"Yah! Palli!!!" Jihyun eagerly continued screaming.

 

"W-w-what's your birthday." Aki read the question, breathlessly.

 

They all wrote down their birthdays, not even caring to share. As soon as they all wrote it down, Jihyun ran first towards the table with the paper in her hand.

 

"Yah! Palli!!" Jonghyun joined in on the screaming. He instantly grabbed Aki's hand and pulled him towards Mr. Choi.

"Wait... I'm out of breath!" Aki whined.

 

Team Red:

The red team was also as competitive as the rest.

"Hurry Taeyeon-ah!!" Kyuhyun was already way ahead of her. "We can't lose!!!"

 

"Wait for me!! My shoe is untied and-"

 

P L O C K ! ! !

 

Taeyeon fell flat, face to face with the floor, her sentence unfinished.

 

A cry came from underneath her. "Ahhh.... YAH! Taeyeon! Get off of me!!" Himchan squirmed.

 

"Aish..." Kyuhyun scratched the back of his head before running back to get Taeyeon. He grabbed her arms and wrapped them around his shoulders. Then he slipped his hands under her thighs to support her on his back. Taeyeon was piggy-backed all the way to the table.

 

Team Gray:

Already, the first team to reach Ms. Park for the final test was the gray team.

"What does Jongyeol like best?" Ms. Park read the question and began giggling when she saw the answer. Her attention resumed to Yoona for the answer.

 

"Uhh... ummm..." Yoona stuttered as she tried to think of the correct answer. "Stress?... no... it's... PICKLES!! Wait no! I take that back! It's definitely-"

 

"Aish... SMART GIRLS!!" Jongyeol interrupted impatiently. "I like smart girls, something you're not!!"

 

"Yah! No need to insult me! I just forgot for a second. If you hadn't-"

 

"Yah, yah... move!" Yongjae shoved the gray team aside as he squeezed himself towards Ms. Park. Yongjae stuck out his tounge. "It's our turn, losers!"

 


[Alwaysme3 Says:] So so so? How was it?? kekeke. I had fun writing the scenes actuallly, just took me a while to think of it, hehe. Did you guys enjoy it? Did I make any relationships go the wrong way? >.< TELL MEE!!! hehe. I'm really gonna miss you guys. Look foward to the next chappie, also my last?

[Maknae Says : ] I hope you guys really enjoy this chapter~ personally I did. xD It was probably the most funniest chapter EVER~ and I love how the relationships are blooming~. :3 Hope to hear from you guys soon~ BTW BAP and U-KISS have their comebacks~ I SHO HAPPY~!! Anybody like their MV's~? :3 I gotta admit~ I love them all~ xD