Choi Seongsangnim's turn~~ ^^

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[A.N.] It is.... Jaewan Choi Seongsangnim's turn!! After this will be the official start of the story~ Woohoo~ I can't wait!! xD We also get to meet 2 of our minor characters, guess who?! ^^ Keke~ congrats to MasterArtist for FINALLY being our last teacher~!! :)


Come Back Again INFINITE~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuwM1v4tNw4

 

Mr. Choi massaged the bridge of his nose and sighed for the 74894351854 time. "Can you keep it down a bit?"

Juliet stared back at Jaewan innocently. "Wae? I'm not yelling."

Mr. Choi got up from his seat and walked out of the classroom.

"Yah, did something happen?" Someone asked from the other line of Juliet's cell phone.

"Ah… ani. He's just being a pooper again. Nothing abnormal." Juliet replied back.

The girl on the other end giggled. "Stop annoying him, Juliet-ah. Mr. Choi Jaewan is such a cutie."

Juliet snickered. "Yeah right. All he knows how to do is-"

"EVERYTHING!!" Her friend interrupted.

"Except have FUN!!" Juliet added.

 

Mr. Choi walked towards the coffee shop. He ordered his usual and sat down at an empty table. Finally, some peace and quiet. Jaewan took a sip of his coffee before allowing his head to hang on the top of the chair. Why is she always talking? Why does it have to be me? Out of all the teachers, [A.N. LMAOO~~~ There's only 3 other teachers xD well, main teachers, to be exact >.>] Yoon sangjanim aka Boss~ chose me to teach her the ropes of being a good teacher. Mr. Choi sighed again. It'll be a miracle if I don't go crazy by the end of the year.

"Oh? Annyeong, Mr. Choi!!"

Mr. Choi looked up to see Taeyeon and 2 unfamiliar girls.

"Ah… Taeyeon. How've you been this summer?"

"Great! I'm so excited school's gonna start soon. This is Choi Jihyun and Kang Hyejin. I met them at the tour."

^^ NO Jihyun and Jaewan aren't siblings~ although it's pretty epic if you think about how they both have the same last name and their names both start with J~ ANYWAYS~

"Hello, I'm Mr. Choi. I'll be your math/music teacher this year. I hope we try our best this year to succeed."

The two girls smiled politely and bowed. "Annyeonghasaeyo, it's nice to meet you." "Will you be training us also?"

"Of course…. anyways. Excuse me ladies." Mr. Choi picked up his coffee from the table. "I should be going. See you guys at the assembly~"

Mr. Choi headed towards the classroom again but as he got closer, he still heard Juliet laughing and talking on her cell phone. Ani, it's too early to face her again.

Mr. Choi turned back and headed to….. the game room. Sure, it was loud and filled with noisy obnoxious students, but everyonne has a childish side, including Mr. Choi.

^^ Lesh just pretend that there's also a game room in the school arasso~? xD

As Mr. Choi entered the game room, some familiar students gasped in shock.

"What is Mr. Choi doing here?" "Don't tell me he's going to play games." "That'll be fun to watch, kekeke." "Yah, be quiet. He can hear you."

Mr. Choi ignored the nosy students and walked Dead Rising aka a zombie shooting game. -_-

"Oh my god! Look~~ Mr. Choi is playing~" Yoona gleefully smiled. "Oh... he looks good."

"He looks so handsome killing zombies." Jiyeon added.

Nicole rested her head on the back of her palm. "I like this side of him better than the serious Mr. Choi."

"Dae, I agree."

"Ani. Serious Mr. Choi is hotter."

"YAH! Shut up, will you? He's like 10 years older than you." HimChan yelled out.

"He's only 5 years older." Yoona crossed her arms against her chest.

"Oooh.... big difference." HimChan mocked.

^^YOONA GOT OWNED~! :D HimChannie~ saranghaeyo~! <3

 

After what seemed like hours of fun, Mr. Choi headed back to the classroom to finish getting his papers ready for class the next day. He felt a big relief after the intense zombie battle but as he got closer to the classroom, he became serious again. He sighed and walked to his seat.

 

To his surprise, the messy pile of papers on his desk was already neatly organized. A post-it note was stuck to the top of the clean pile.

 

"Yah. Don't be so angry all the time. RELAX~~

I finished organizing your papers for you. I don't know how you wanted it, so I did it my way ^^

Still, ... it's neat, isn't it? xD"

                                                                                   -Juliet

 


[A.N.] How was our last teaser!?! xD Good ^^? Bad >..>? Tell us ALL about it in the comment box below.

Now...... let the story begin~~~!!! EHEM but first let's get to know our last teacher shall we~? TA-DAH~!!

 

 

AFF Name 
MasterArtist
Name 
Choi Jaewan
Gender 
- Male
Birthday (Full) 
1/15/1985
Age 
24
Nationality 
Korean
Attack Move 
- Invisibility
Defense Move 
- Illusionist
Personality 
He isn't really one to be in the spotlight.He's more of the silent people who doesn't really talk when he doesn't really need to.When he talks he has a smooth and deep voice that any girl would go gaga over.He's one of those people who doesn't have that much friends because he's so antisocial.He is the strict type of guy who doesn't tolerate anything.He has a determination of steel.He is a very interesting person once you get to know him.
Likes/Dislikes 
Likes
Reading
Coffee
Peace and Quiet

Dislikes
Loud Noisy people
People who take forever
Jerks
Hobbies  
Snowboarding
Writing
Guitar
 
 
Style of clothes you would like your character to wear 
Background 
I was forced to become a mutant.My family was being held captive and I had no other choice. I dont do it my family dies. I do it my family lives. I did it but my family still died in the end.
Family/Friends 
No family members and no friends.
 
Soulmate/Lover 
Personality of Soulmate/Lover 
Juliet is a hyper active girl who loves to go to parties and make all the noise she can.She's very social.Juliet is the exact opposite of Jaewan.
Style of Soulmate/Lover 
Her Likes/dislikes 
Likes
Parties
Loud Places
Coffee

Dislikes
Utter Silence
Jerks
Sitting
Her hobbies 
Surfing
Drawing
Bass
Her Attack Move 
- Shapeshifting
Her Defense Move 
- Seer