Chp 5 : Alarm (Pt. 1)

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

SMALL AUTHOR'S NOTE~ Still waiting for a co-author~ :/ PLEASE can someone help out maknae here~? :(

ON THE BRIGHT SIDE~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EXO-K'S BAEKHYUN AKA BACON~!! I hope BaekYeol and EXO all share happy memories together~ :3 SO FOR THIS CHAPTER~ the colour will be..LIME GREEN~ Jieun-ah~ I know you'll love this~ :3

 

LEDApple - Sadness

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of people trampling down the halls woke up most of the students around midnight. What seems to be like soft screams, echoed down the halls. One by one, the students emptied out their rooms and crowded the already full hallway.

 

Myungsoo and Jonghyun came out together as they share the same room. They glanced at the panicky state everyone was in and already, they knew something was wrong.

 

"W-what's going on?" Jonghyun asked, looking at anyone for an answer.

 

"NUNA!! What happened?! What's everyone doing?!" Zelo grabbed Ms. Lee's arm as she passed by in a hurry.

 

Ms. Lee looked really weary and tired. Her eyes a little pink and the word 'anxious' was planted all over her face. She shoved Zelo aside and made her way to Ms. Kim's room.

 

Zelo looked down the hall. It seemed as if everyone was awoken by this sudden situation. Zelo scratched the back of his head. Hmmm? This never happened before... what really happened? o.o

 

Issy rubbed her tired eyes as she opened her bedroom door allowing herself to expose to the commotion. Once she saw everyone panicky and all the students just standing aside, looking really curious, Issy backed away and darted lazily to her room again. (a/n I love my sleep okay~?!? xD)  She turned around but something caught her eye as she stopped dead at her tracks. She turned her head towards Ms. Kim's room where people were running in and out from, holding big boxes. Issy's eyes shot open and she dashed towards them. The feeling that something bad happened, ran infinitely through her veins.

 

Before Issy can get to the room where Ms. Lee was standing, hands to , Mi Rae beat her to it.

 

Mi Rae's cold stare bursted through the room. People in suits scurried through all of Ms. Kim's belongings. Her clothes, drawers, closet, personal items, EVREYTHING was being either thrown into the boxes or on the floor. "WHAT"S GOING ON!?" Mi Rae screamed, demanding an answer,

 

Issy jumped a little at Mi Rae's sudden voice. Ms. Lee turned towards them, then sighed. "Please go back to your rooms." Ms. Lee didn't scream, actually, her voice sounded more like a plead.

 

"EVERYONE! Return to your rooms, now!!" Mr. Choi's voice was stern as he descended down the hallway towards the attacked room.

 

The students were all shocked and confused, no doubt. Still, they remained where they were, hesitate and curious of what's happening.

 

"Please everyone, just stay in your rooms before-" Ms. Park immediately stopped as all the students scurried into their rooms by a strong force. Each door, slamming in unison. Mr. Yoon continued down the hall, his eyes, a tint of grey.

 

. . .

 

“Yah, what’s going on?” Jin Ah twisted the door knob but it didn’t budge. It was as if the knob was now busted. “Who forced us in here?”

Jieun paced around, back and forth, thinking of a logical reason behind this situation.

 

. . .

 

“Mr. Yoon was coming.” Kyuhyun informed his roomates. “Something serious probably happened.”

Jongyeol sighed. “This school is damn crazy.”

 

. . .

 

“Yah!! Wake up!! How could you still be sleeping!?” Jace kicked Sangki off the bed.

“Yah!! What the hell!!!”
 

. . .

 

Breaking the silence, Jaeyoung decided to speak up first. “Do you think something happened to Ms. Kim?”

Mi Rae ignored her. Her arms shaking in fear that something really did happen to Ms. Kim. Maybe Ms. Kim won’t be returning to the school anymore.

 

. . .

 

After about 10 minutes, a familiar voice ranged into the students ears individually: Mr. Yoon. “Sorry for interrupting your sleep. I know you guys are probably confused, worried and afraid right now but please keep your questions until 9:30 AM in the auditorium. We will answer all your questions there. Thank you, and please continue your sleep.”

 

 

The students crowded the auditorium around 9:15. The teachers began to come in too. They all looked really tired, it was obvious that they didn’t catch any sleep after that early morning fiasco.

Ms. Lee looked the most affected as she dragged her feet to the stage. She had on a forced poker face.

Mr. Choi looked the same, as always, never showing his emotions while Ms. Park showed her emotions freely. Her eyes drooping low and her head hanged towards the floor.

Mr. Woo followed behind.  He had a painful expression all over his face as he limped towards the stage. A pair of crutches at his left side. A cast on his left leg and right arm.

 

Whispers and rumors roared through the auditorium as Mr. Woo stumbled towards the stage.

Mr. Yoon soon came in and the noise reduced to silence. He stood at the front of the mic that was perfectly planted at the middle of the stage. He cleared his throat before beginning. “Again, we would like to apologize for the interruption this morning. Some of you guys were wondering what happened to Ms. Kim but,” Mr. Yoon paused, he immediately stared at his foot and took long deep breaths before he continued. “ I am deeply sorry to say that… she is no longer with us at the moment.”

 

“What!?!” Issy stood up, tears threatening to fall. “You’re lying!! She can’t- NO!!”

Jinyoung pulled her back down his arms wrapped around her tears threatening to fall out of his eyes too, the rest of B1A4 and B.A.P had their heads hung low; with tears slowly trying to come out. Though they fought it to be strong for their hoobaes/sunbaes. He patted her back, comforting her as if she was a baby. “Shhhh… it’s okay Issy-ah. It’ll be alright.”

“No oppa, it won’t.  It’s not…. Ms. Kim-“  Issy sobbed. This was the only time where Issy was able to call someone oppa without cringing at the moment. Though it wasn't a first for B.A.PLASA (B1A4 + B.A.P together) to see her so upset, their hearts wrenched with pain.

“Why!? Why isn’t she with us?!” Mi Rae screamed, her voice cracking at the last syllable. Even though she was strong, Ms.Kim was her favourite teacher and Mi Rae couldn't keep her tears inside.

Mumbling quickly erupted.

Mr. Yoon sighed and rubbed his temple. He faced his staff and immediately eyed Mr. Choi, who he knew, had the most control at this time. Mr. Yoon then nodded at the mic and walked off stage.

Mr. Choi got the signal and sighed. Just as he was about to get up, Mr. Woo grabbed his arm, pulling him back down. “I’ll go.” he limped towards the stage and took a hold of the mic. “Everyone, calm down.” Mr. Woo said.

The mumblings continued, ignoring Mr. Woo. Mr. Woo clenched his fist.....

 

Dang~ chapter 5 done~! This will be in 2 parts btw...and it's also alwaysme3 unnie's last. SHO if I can't find a co-author by the time the 2nd chapter is up well...lesh just say..TBD hiatus or I just delete the story altogether. JEBAL~ I'm begging you guys..PLEASE help me out~! :/