Chapter 7 : Waking Up

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

Ohayo,this is Hyung.What do you think of the poster?Made it myself.Heres the promised update! 

Aight sho Issy here~ lesh welcome MasterArtist as my new partner in crime ara~? Hur hur. xD You think this fic went down in "History" eh? WELL FEAR NOT~ WE'RE BACK~ *plays INFINITE's She's Back* SUJU'S BACK~! I SHO HAPPY~!! PLUS PLUS~ NU'EST is here, then there's BEAST then then..TOO MANY GROUPS~ but I'm happy~ :) Enjoy the new chapter~! Also I want to know who's still alive~ because really..it's hard writing with this many people. :P If i know you're still alive say HERE~ or comment. xD I hope you like hyung's DEBUT CHAPTER~~~ (was too lazy to edit the rest..so if there's any mistakes~ IGNORE IT~! :D) ENJOY~~ Also~! This chapter...helps you get to know Mr.Choi aka MasterArtist's character better~ ;)

 

Alarm Clock - SHINee


It was late at night. Everything was silent. Aside from the snores of a few students.The students and faculty members were sleeping in their dorms peacefully as though nothing had ever happened. All except for the three teachers who had been given the news about Ms.Kim.

Mr.Choi sat at his desk doing paperwork, he couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next and how to solve this rather frightening problem. He sighed and crossed his arms.'What are we going to do with Ms.Kim gone? Since she has disappeared we have no other choice than for Juliet to take her place' Mr.Choi thought to himself grimly.

^^ Every teacher has an individual office, I just didn't bother sharing it in the tours because really who needs to go the teacher's office? :P

The office door slammed open to reveal Juliet. She swiftly glided over to his desk and sat in the chair across from him, her expression showed the most serious face he has ever saw in his lifetime of knowing her. And believe him he has known her a GREAT DEAL longer. Mr.Choi just flinched and looked away.(I know very unlike him :P)

Juliet sighed then spoke. "Jaewan", Mr.Choi looked at her with an emotionless expression,"You need to let me go. I need to go after her." Mr.Choi stiffened and looked at her with great concern that shone in his eyes. Mr.Choi growled,"No! We already lost Kim! Woo barely got out of there alive! What makes you think you could get Kim back without losing your own life?! You're too important to the students and me! You are to stay here where you are safe!" Ms.Lee looked away and got up and headed towards the door. Mr.Choi's eyes soften,"Juliet, I'm only trying to do what's best for you and everyone else.We have to protect the students at all costs." 

Juliet didn't spare a glance."I know, but I thought you would understand." And with that she left. 

Jaewan sat back in his chair, annoyed and upset at how the supposed to be serious conversation turned into an arguement. He understood where Juliet was coming from, but he couldn't let his first love go and endanger herself no matter what the circumstances were. He wouldn't want any of his students or his faculty members to risk their lives, but Juliet. Juliet was really special to him, if she got hurt or even captured or even DIED he would not forgive himself. No he will torment himself to the point of insanity. 'Okay...maybe a little too far there.' He scolded himself, Jaewan then looked at the stack of papers on his desk; being a teacher sure was tough but he wouldn't give it up for anything. He then sighed and got back to work, thinking of answers, his argument with Juliet and the problem.

 


 

Only Tears - INFINITE

 Next Day 8:00 AM 

Mr.Choi opened his eyes to find he fell asleep in his office. He looked at his watch. 'It's already 8:00.I have to go or Juliet's going to scold me...but she's mad at me..she won't talk to me' Mr.Choi looked down at his feet, "You idiot it she hates you now."  He grumbled to himself.  He shook his head, grabbed his coat and fixed his tie.

He took swift long strides as he headed towards his classroom.He entered his room to be welcome to the sound of gossip.He looked his students long and hard before slamming the door closed.The whole entire got quiet.The students quietly spoke about  what happened last night.Apperantly a few students were still awake and heard the commtion.It spread like wild until the whole entire school knew about it.

"Did you heard about what happened between Mr.Choi and Ms.Park?" 

"No,what?" 

"Ms.Park wanted to go and get back Ms.Kim.but Mr.Choi wouldn't let her!And then the got into a big fight."

"Woah seriously?Ms.Park most hate him now."

Unable to handle this any longer Mr.Choi handle this gossip anymore and decided to shut them up.Suddenly the students heard a ringing sound.They all held their ears.The pain was imbearable.Mr.Choi smirked,"Have you all had enough?Wait what did you say?I can't hear you!"The ringing didn't stop,but it only got louder and louder with the sound of Mr.Choi's voice.Sadist much?

Suddenly the ringing stopped.The students looked up at Mr.Choi.He was now gripping his head in pain.He thought of Juliet and the painful memory of when she saved him from that stupid laboratory.Mr.Choi whimpered and bit his lip.He couldn't hear anyone anymore and worse of all the pain had returned.

The door opened and in came Ms.Park.She gave the students a hard look.Her hair looking as perfect as it usually looked though her face seemed like she had just gotten into a fight and she had dark circles around her eyes. Ms.Park looked at Mr.Choi her gaze softened.She went up to him and placed her hand on his head.She spoke quietly in a whisper.Her voice calmed the struggling man in pain.He looked up at her with a fearful gaze and teary eyes.

The students gasped.What has happened to their oh so strong and silent teacher to make him this way.Ms.Park help support Mr.Choi.He spoke to her quietly so only she could hear him.She nodded and left.Mr.Choi stood up and cracked his neck.He looked fine now.It was like nothing had ever happened.He looked up at his students,"You see the extent of your powers?I can make you all cringe in pain and fear even though it was a illusion your minds make it real.Everything you just saw was an illison.Well expect for Ms.Park.She really came.I want you all to suit up.Today there will be no music or math.I am going to teach you all how to fight and protect yourselves.Go and put your gear on.We have a long day ahead of us."

The students looked at him amazed and only scrambled to get their stuff.Mr.Choi's hard gaze softened."Meet me at the gym in 5 minutes.Do not be late.I will give you a months worth of detetion.I am not a patient man."And like that Mr.Choi was gone in a poof of smoke.The students ran to their dorms not wanting to be late.

 


Machine - EXO-K

Class 4D and 5E reported to the gym everyone was in their training gear.Eveyone came at exactly the time Mr.Choi told them but they saw no one there.Then their own shadows started to attack them!What was going on here!Where was Mr.Choi?Yongjae and Sandeul were back to back fighting their shadows."Hey Sandeul how is this possible?" Youngjae asked, Sandeul continued fighting off the monster,"I don't know. Maybe this is one of Mr.Choi's illusions!" 

There was laughtering emmiting from behind, when suddenly a curtain dropped revealing Mr.Choi. The shadows that attacked the students went back to normal.What the heck was going on? Everyone mutually thought to themselves. The said person was with his jacket hanging loosely off his shoulders.He looked like a devil. His hair was messy and he had an smirk on his face.But the thing that set the students  off the most was he had devil horns on top of his head!

The students stared at him strangely and dumbfounded. He cocked his head to the side, scanned the number of students then sighed,"This",he pointed at his horns,"is from when I gt experimented on.The scientists wanted to make me into the perfect war weapon.They thought it was perfect seeing as how I was a secret spy for the goverment, I was an assassin.They held my family against me.They forced me into this.They made me stain my hands with blood. My illusions aren't as fake as you think they are.They actually can hurt you if I wanted them to. Anyway I am very happy Sandeul was able to point out this illusion.Now tell me how did you know it was an illusion Sandeul?" He turned to Sandeul with an amused look on his face. 

Sandeul merely looked away and said, "Because you also have invisibility power as well as illusion.You're an illusionist so that explains the shadows and when we couldn't see you." Mr.Choi smiled and clapped,"Very good. It's important to learn about your   allies as well as enemies." Mr.Choi pointed at Sandeul,"As a reward you get to sit out for the excursive I have planned for everyone." He turned back to everyone with a sadistic smile on his face. It sent shivers down their spines,"Everyone will run 100 laps around the entire school, do 500 push ups and spar against the person with the opposite ability."

​All the students moaned and whined.Mr.Choi smirked,"Make that 500 laps!"Everybody started running as fast as they could as Mr.Choi watched them sadistically and laughed.The poor seniors and college students spend the rest of their days of the year  like this.Who knew Mr.Choi could be such a sadist. Unfortunately, Principal Yoon found out and ordered Mr.Choi to let his students go; boy were they glad~! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JUST IN CASE YOU GUYS WANNA KNOW WHAT THEIR TRAINING CLOTHES ARE :

Kyuhyun : 

Jongyeol : 

Jace : 

Jin Ah : 

^^ I'M ONLY DOING THE MAINS~! T_T It's too nerve-wracking to post all the soulmates pictures up~ MIAN~ :(