HELLO and GOODBYE

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBQaU3uQP0A

[Alwaysme3says] Hey guys!! This will be my last update to you guys as author to reader. If you haven't noticed the author changes... go look!! Lol. Just kidding, I'll just tell you wants going on. MasterArtist has taken the responsibility to finish this story for me. He will be writing it with Issy. Although I wish that I can do it, I just can't find the time. I hate that I keep you guys waiting and it's time to put a stop to it! I want to thank you all for supporting me and Issy through the first stages of this story and I hope you guys can continue to do the same. This was my first time writing a story like this and I'm so happy you guys enjoyed it. I'll always remember this story and be sure to do better next time.

Now enough talk.... I subscribed!!! Yay!! Now I can read the story from a different point of view and give feedbacks. MUAHAHAH~~ I can't wait ^^ I'm so excited as to where this story will go.
Now, now everyone. Don't you forget about me just because I'm not the author anymore. I hope you guys continue to support S.I.M. Academy. I LOVE you guys!! I promise, when I finally get my own laptop, I WILL write another apply fic and stick with it till the end. 
I WILL BE BACK~~~

 

To Issy: Thank you Issy for posting this up for me. I really enjoyed writing this story with you. I hope we can still have lots of conversations like we always do and get over 1000 messages. Yes, everyone. Issy and I are almost to that amount. Keke.

Issy : 561 and COUNTING~! :3
 

To MasterArtist: Thanks for volunteering! I hope you have fun writing this story and take good care of my students, kekeke.