Chp 6 : Alarm (Pt. 2)

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[Alwaysme3 Says] Here it is... the second part to ALARM! keke. What happened to Ms. Kim? Find out nowww!!~~

 


The mumblings continued, ignoring Mr. Woo. Mr. Woo clenched his fist.

“Can you guys stop!?! We are all suffering too!! You think we’re happy that Ms. Kim isn’t with us anymore?!” Mr. Woo has erupted. His screaming didn’t stop. Matter a fact, it rose, surprising the students and the staff behind him. “She was one of the first teachers to ever teach at this school!? We are all regretful that she’s not here but you guys are only-“

Mr. Woo finally stopped as Mr. Choi’s hand rested on his shoulder.  Mr. Woo sighed and shoved Mr. Choi’s hand off of him before he returned to his seat.

Mr. Choi stared at the students who were now quiet. He paused for a bit, unsure of what to say to the energized students. Then he took a breath, “we were just as surprised as you guys were. The only difference is, you guys still have each other. We can help you in place of Ms. Kim. I’m not saying it’s going to be the same, obviously it won’t but… believe it or not, we are suffering more than you are. Why? Because, we are the one that’s responsible. As you know, Mr. Woo went on a recent mission.” Mr. Choi looked back at Mr. Woo, eyeing his condition. “We failed.”

Mr. Woo scoffed but Mr. Choi ignored it and turned his attention back to the students. “We sent Ms. Kim for back up… we failed that too. We got Mr. Woo back but lost Ms. Kim. We currently don’t know her condition or what they are doing to her. What we assume is, she is being taken as hostage and most likely being experimented on. This is as far as we know and we are doing all we can to get her back. Please be patient with us. Ms. Kim is a strong women, she’ll be fine.”

“How can she be fine!? Look at Mr. Woo! He has powers but he’s still hurt!” Yong Guk screamed as soon as Mr. Choi stopped.

“You expect us to just sit around and wait for Ms. Kim to return?! If she even returns?!” Jongup stood up, aggravated.

Ms. Lee grabbed the mic from Mr. Choi’s grasp. “Will you all just stop?” Ms. Lee didn’t scream. Her voice was cold and stern which frightened the students more. “What do you want to do? Run to the government officials and expose us all? Are you even thinking? If they find out we have a school here, they will get us ALL!” Her voice began to rise. “You are willing to put everyone in danger too!?” Ms. Lee noticed her voice cracking so she returned the mic top Mr. Choi and walked off the stage.

“What about her stuff?” What were they doing to it?” Suzy asked, trying to keep her voice calm.

Mr. Choi sighed, knowing his answer would again be received with a racket. “All her things have been burned.”

“What!? Burned!?” “Why!?” “BURNED!!!?”

Mr. Choi heaved out a sigh again. “Can you guys stop interrupting me? If someone does find out about our presence here and they decided to investigate, there will be no traces of Ms. Kim. To burn them is to protect everyone else. Ms. Kim knows it herself. Everyone is to be expected to pretend we don’t know her, understand?! I’m not saying someone will come. It’s just in case. Understand!? Unless you want to put everyone else into danger too.” He sternly said.

Everyone stopped talking and Mr. Choi was at ease, once again. “This is the first time that something like this ever happened. No matter what happens, we will protect you. We will do all that we can to keep you safe…” Mr. Choi lowered the last line. “Even if it costs us our own lives.”

There was a long silence before Mr. Choi decided to end the meeting. “Please cooperate with us for the time being. Dismissed.”

 


[Alwaysme3 Says] Lalalala Lalala~~~ How was it guysss?? muahaha. Ms. Kim is GONE!!! keke. Just kidding. I honestly don't know if she will come back. What do you think? Ms. Kim's leaving is suppose to represent my leave but... let's see how that goes when YOU GUYS VOTEE~~ xDDD

p.s. i guess issy didn't see this chapter... keke. well, i just decided to update it anyways that's why it is not pretty >.< i don't want to bother her, hehe. hope ya don't mind xDD