Chapter 1: Assembly

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[Alwaysme3 Says:] This is an assembly chapter. It may be kind of boring, I mean, who actually likes sitting down and listening to a principal/teachers talk on and on and on? Never mind reading it xD BUT you HAVE to read it because…. it is important for you to understand the school. Ara? Pay close attention or you will get in trouble ;D

 P.S. Did you notice the new "author note" change? I decided this will be easier for you to distinguish which author is talking ^^ Great idea… right? Kekeke <333

[Issy says~] Keke~ you readers should've known how to tell us apart A LONG TIME AGO~ xD I use waves when I speak, a habit I've been having since..forever~ :P ANYWAYS~ enjoy this chapter ara~?!? xD  OH YEAH~ I also thought of something cool~ xD Alwaysme3 unnie will be blue while I wil be orange~ xD

BIGBANG~ <3 Ain't No Fun ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9kbkoEaLI4


 

"Alright... everyone. Settle down! Everyone settle down!!" Mr. Yoon said through the mic in his hand.

All the students attending S.I.M. Academy were now filling up the seats in the auditorium. Mr. Yoon was in the middle of the stage while five teachers remain in seats directly to the left side of the stage.

After everyone settled, Mr. Yoon began his lecture.

"First of all... welcome to S.I.M. Academy. For some, welcome back. This school is no different than any other school you have attended in the past. There is absolutely NO smoking or doing any kind of drugs AT ALL. Whether in the school or not. We do not support those stuff, therefore you will not do it. Any form of fighting outside the training rooms are also forbidden. Just because you have special abilities does not mean you have the right to do what ever you please. Some students were seen this morning, running around the school. That is also an example of improper behavior. I'm not going to say any names but, returning students, is that the kind of attitude you want to present to your new classmates? Please look over your actions before you do anything to embarrass yourselves."

Jieun nudged Sangki's arm as hard as she can when Mr. Yoon's gaze passed her.

"Yah!" Sangki loudly wisphered in return.

"Will you two shut up for once!?" CNU, who was sitting in the seat in front of them, interrupted.

Mr. Yoon continued, ignoring the students that weren't listening. He knew they weren't listening, but they didn't know he knew xD

"There are alot of students here, who can already control their powers and there is also a number of you who will be able to. You can think that just because you have this special skill, you have the right to be in this school." Mr. Yoon paused. "You are wrong. This school is not a mandatory school for mutants, it is a privilege school for the mutants. You all know the situation the government put us in. You don't have to be here. We can easily take your skills away just as easy as you getting them and you back home."

Jongyeol covered his mouth as a long yawn took over him. Kyuhyun was sitting beside him, his gameboy in his hand and only beating his Pokemon game went through his mind.

"Yah, keep it down." Jongyeol commanded as Kyuhyun kept blabbing "Oh, damn.... no... what the-"

Mr. Yoon continued. "You are not to leave the school... As you can see, this school is specifically hidded for a reason. If our school was ever to be known to the outside world, we would be instantly demolished. All of us... imprisoned. We are known to be harmful to society. Do you want us to continue our lives with that title?! I said... do you want to continue your lives with that kind of title?!" Mr. Yoon repeated.

"ANIYO~~!!" Some students shouted back.

"Good. Then lets work hard and prove them wrong." Mr. Yoon smiled. "How was the tour? As you experienced, the dorm is a bit far from the school. It's dangerous for us to go out of the school and walk there, therefore, a teleportation machine was created. Our pupil students, more known as your previous tour guides, didn't show you this becaue there is just too much of you guys. The machine can only hold a max of 15 people. There are only 3 teleportation machines. Some students prefer to use their powers to get there but... let's not talk about that right now. For the meantime, you guys will get to your dorm with that machine. Avoid leaving the building at all times. Anyone caught out of the building will be severely punished. Have you been to the detention room? There's nothing different about it. You sit there and reflect on your wrong doing." Mr. Yoon laughed. "But your power will be drained. It will make you extremely tired and exhausted but you will not be able to fall asleep."

"What happens if you fall asleep?" Jace shouted.

"Why don't you go and experience it after the assembly?" Mr. Yoon joked.

"Ahh... no thanks." Jace replied.

^^keke BESTIE GOT OWNED~!! :DD

IU giggled at Jace's response making Jace feel a little embarrassed.

Mr. Yoon ignored him and continued again. "Depending on the grade you are in , you will recieve different types of uniforms. With that, we can distinguish the year you are in. This brings us over to the schedule. You should've recieved a paper from the assembly laying out your daily schedule here at S.I.M. Academy. As you can see, you will still be attending classes. Why? Just because you have powers does not exclude you from learning. I do not want anyone in my school to be... lacking in brains. We give you more than enough time to be social with one another. Our rules are very leniant, but don't take advantage of that. No going into the other 's dorm. Arasseo?! Do I make myself clear?!"

"Dae~~"

"Yah! Wake up." Suzy poked a classmates shoulder. He was sleeping comfortably, his mouth slightly open and his arms spread wide open along with his legs in a comfortable manner.

"Yah~" Suzy whispered a bit louder.

"Mmmmm~" Sangki groaned softly. His head hanging towards his left shoulder.

Suzy suddenly realized a thumping sound getting closer. She looked up and saw Ms. Kim (Taehee) staring down at Sangki, disappointed. Suzy gulped and kicked Sangki's right leg before turning her direction back foward towards the stage.

"YAHH!~~" Sangki immediately awoke. He didn't notice Ms. Kim's presence and turned to Suzy. "You have a problem!?"

Ms. Kim intently coughed gaining Sangki's attention. "Come with me." Ms. Kim commanded before walking away.

Sangki noticed everyone staring at him and felt a bit ashamed.

"You are not coming?" Ms. Kim said again.

Sangki slowly got up and followed after Ms. Kim.

"Oh... and why don't you join him too?"

Kyuhyun looked up to see Mr. Woo (Zico) standing over him. Mr. Woo smiled while Kyuhyun sighed and shut off his gameboy.

Jace softly chuckled.

"Why don't you join him since you think it's so funny?" Mr. Woo respond.

"Oh... um... it's okay." Jace abruptly silenced himself.

"I wasn't asking you."

 

"Wow~ They're really strict now." Gongchan whispered.

"Yah~ speaking of that. Where's Issy?" Jinyoung slightly stood up and glanced around the auditorium.

"Hmmm...speaking of dongsaeng, WHERE IS SHE~?!?" Baro looked around worried while Sandeul did the same. Jinyoung caught Youngjae's eye and pointed down the row where the rest of B.A.P sat, Youngjae shook his head signalling no. He then put up his arm and flexed it, meaning that Jongup wasn't in the auditorium either. SO for the remainder of the assembly B.A.P and B1A4 sat there, wondering where the heck were their 2 friends.

MEANWHILE~ in the GAME ROOM~

* Huff Huff Huff *

"Damn you... I definitely stepped on the back arrow!" Issy complained. "You cheater!!~"

Issy angrily pointed at the screen of the DDR (Dance Dance Revolution) game. Not giving up she stomped on the middle button to start another game, this time paying EXTRA attention to where the arrows were. UNTIL when she stepped on the SAME arrow again, yeah...things did NOT go well.

"Issy? What're you doing in the game room?" Jongup walked in seeing a tired, sweaty Issy screaming at the game. Jongup chuckled a little at the game and her childishness (is that a word? o.O)

^^ childishness FTW~!! :DD

"Whew~" Issy wiped her forhead with the back of her arm. "Ah... Jongup oppa. What are you doing here?" Shouldn't you be at the assembly?"

"I don't need to. I already know all the rules."

"So? Everyone's suppose to be at the assembly."

"Then why aren't you there?"

"Me?" Issy laughed hysterically. "Well, Kim seonsangnim noticed my hard work at the tour and allowed me to miss the assembly."

Jongup laughed again. "Well then, can I join you?"

Without even waiting for a reply, Jongup hopped on the DDR platform. After about 15 minutes of "dancing" together, Jongup was also starting to get sweaty. His shirt was beginning to stick onto his body and Issy gulped seeing the outline of his well defined abs.

The blood suddenly rushed to Issy's head and she got a little dizzy. Issy got off balance and fell off the platform. Jongup noticed it and grabbed her arm but his foot was also at the edge of the dancing platform. He only helped her fall faster and...; you know where this lead.

Still, Jongup pulled her over him and fell as she laid on top of him....

Issy didn't know if she should feel happy or embarressed to be soo close to Jongup and feel his abs... or maybe disgusted that  they were so close and he was all sweaty >.>

^^COUGHSECONDOPTIONCOUGH~!!!^^


 

[Alwaysme3 Says:] Clumsy clumsy Issy... xD Kekeke. Hoped you enjoyed that last part, issy. *Wink Wink* MUAHAHAH!!!~~ BTW!!! This chapter was reall REALLY long wasn't it?? xD Do you guys like the longer chapters or the shorter ones? Tell me, please? >.<

[Issy says] YAHH~!! AISHH CHINCHA~?!? For the LAST TIME I'm not a BYUNTAE~! And..ehem being that close to a guy for me is SUPER uncomfortable~ xD Even he DOES have abs. -_-  Hurmm~ GAME TIMEEE~!! :DD Did anyone figure out who's the principal of the school yet~? Hint hint~ he's part of an idol group~ :P