Chapter 2: Class 2B --- Ms. Lee

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[Alwaysme3 Says:] Sorry GUYS!!! I apologize for the delay~~ I had some personal problems but it should be okay for now ^^

The next… 1… 2… 3… 4! The next four chapters will all occur in the same day, at the same time just in different classes, so everyone will be mentioned ^^ We'll start off today with class 2B. Who's in 2B? Read and find out!!~ xD

BTW (by the way), I understand that some of the minor characters may be… upset that we didn't choose you guys as the mains >.< We are truly sorry and apprciate the time you took to fill out the form but we would still like you guys to comment so we know that you are still with us. If not,  I'm sorry to say but, we will not give your character any screen time (since I feel there's no point if you're not going to read). It'll narrow down characters as I can focus more on those who are reading. Really, really sorry~ Anyways… YOU THERE!! Please enjoy ^^

 

She's Back ~ INFINITE

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Aigoo today is the first day of school. Some of the new students were quite excited to attend school. As for the returning students, they just groaned at the upcoming hours.

Everyone gathered in the school auditorium, once again for the assignment of classes. After everyone settled, they realized 5 teachers standing at the front of the stage.

One of the female teachers held a mic in her hand and began to speak. "Annyeonghasaeyo~ Ms. Kim imnida. I am going to be this year's English teacher. During the weekends, I can be found in the training fields. I train students on the weekend, volunteering. If you need extra practice, help or any questions at all, don't be afraid to stop by. I am also class 3C's (Junior's) homeroom teacher.

Next, another girl teacher lifted the mic in her hand up to her chin. "Good morning kids!!~ I'm Ms. Lee, how's your morning?" Ms. Lee giggled at her playfulness. "I will be your Science teacher! I'm in charge of the students in homeroom 2B (sophomores) and I also teach dance on the weekends. Please join us in dance studio #1 if you are interested~!!" Ms. Lee finished it off with one of her famous eye smiles.

*Ahem*... "I'm Mr. Woo. I'm in charge of the seniors (class 4D) and I'll also be refreshing your knowledge with the past (history >.>). You see this?" Mr. Woo flexed his "muscles" :P "I'm fit aren't I?" Mr. Woo laughed. "I'm the fitness trainer."

^^-__- I honestly cannot imagine Zico as a fitness trainer, he has too much SWAG~ xD

"Annyeonghasaeyo!!~~" Ms. Park cut off Mr. Woo right after he finished. "Na neun, Ms.Park... well, actually I’m an assistant." Ms. Park mumbled "BUT you still have to call me seonsangnim OR Ms Park. I am assisting Mr. Choi, right here." She pointed to the man next to her. "We are in charge of the college students (class 5E) We teach Math and on the weekends, we teach Music. Mr. Choi takes care of all the instruments, harmony, ect. ect. and I take care of the voice~" Ms. Park finished off her sentence with a sweet sing-a-long ending.

Mr. Choi was the last to introduce himself, but, he didn't say a word after Ms. Park finished. She stared at him, signaling him that it was his turn. "Yah~" she softly whispered.

Mr. Choi cleared his throat and coldly said, "I'm Mr. Choi." >.> Basically, Ms. Park said all there was to say for "them."

"Anyways..." Ms. Kim broke off the awkwardness. "Now that you know all of us, we will now break off into classes and dismiss accordingly."

"2nd years!! This way~" Ms. Lee waved her arms towards an exit as some students followed.

 

"This is room 2B, your class for the rest of the year. Are you excited?" Ms. Lee smiled as her students took a seat. "Your first class is Science, with me!! Then you will have History. After your break, you have Math and English. Today, I want everyone to get to know each other, ara? Do you like that idea?"

"Dae~" a new student yelled out.

Ms. Lee laughed at the new student's energy. "And who may you be?"

"Me?" She chuckled. "I'm Yumi. Song Yumi."

"Well, Yumi. Why don't you start? We're gonna play a game." Ms. Lee used her hands to brush the students back and forth to form a huge circle. "This game is called "The Big Wind Blows." Do you know that game? Yumi is going to start." Ms. Lee pulled her to the center of the circle. "First, say your full name. Then say a sentence in which you can agree with. For example: Hello, my name is Ms. Lee. The big wind blows if you like Hello Kitty. Everyone that likes Hello Kitty will run from the spot they are currently in and run into another spot that someone else was standing in. But you can’t stay in the same spot, if it’s true about you, you have to give up your spot, arasseo?”

“I don’t get it. Can you lie, because what if someone feels bad that no one moves?” a baby-faced boy said innocently.

“Good question Junhong aka Zelo, >> the teachers call Zelo by his first name in school but out of it and after hours it's Zelo<< but the point of this game is to get to know each other. Please don’t feel bad, okay? I’m sure eveyone here has something in common with someone else. If you-“ Ms. Lee was suddenly cut off.

“Ah, okay. I was just looking out for you seongsangnim.” Zelo laughed jokingly.

Ms. Lee finally got the joke and lifted her hand in the air to pretend she was going to smack him. “Aish this little…”

 

“Ah… annyeong. Hongki imnida. Hmm… the big wind blows if…. if you like talking.”

Hongki immediately ran as soon as his sentence ended, running straight into Yumi.

“Ahh… chincha!?” She yelled out, now flat on the floor.

Hongki laughed. “Ahh… mian… oh?” Hongki noticed everyone had already ran into a spot. He quickly ran into the last open spot before even helping Yumi up.

“Yah!!” Yumi hurried off the floor and realizes she had to be in the middle, again.

 

“Zelo, Zelo, Zelo! The big wind blows if… he stared at one of the girls around the circle. He noticed she hadn’t moved yet. Her face was familiar… WAIT! She was that girl from the cafetaria~~~ Junhyung hyung’s dongseng~~! Yong Jaeyoung! Her poker face made him assume she wasn’t enjoying the game. “The big wind blows if you are not enjoying this game!” Zelo ran towards her direction but, she still didn’t move. “Yah! You’re suppose to move!”

“Wae?” She replied.

“I could tell you’re not enjoying the game!” Zelo shot back.

“Are you judging me? I just don’t want to move.” Jaeyoung responded.

“Yah Zelo! Hurry and go! You lost again.” Daehyun yelled, anxiously. Some of the older B.A.PLASA members volunteered to join the 1st group of students to help out with any problems BUT I think it was just because they wanted to play. :P

“Aish~ fine!” Zelo stomped back to the middle. “The big wind blows if you don’t want to move!!” Again, Zelo ran towards Jaeyoung….., still, she didn’t move. “Yah~ What now?!”

“You lied. You want to move, so you can’t say that.” She replied with a smirk on her face.

“Aishhh~~ YAH!!”

 

“I’m Himchan~ The big wind blows if you like cooking!”

Some students ran and Himchan instantly took a spot. “Yes.” He mouthed.

Issy ran towards an open spot. Jinyoung, who also ran, noticed there was one spot left and Issy was heading towards it. He had to stop her!!

“Issy!!!” Jinyoung yelled. “Look!! Ms. Lee bought bubble tea!!”

“WHERE!?” Issy immediately turned around facing Jinyoung as he slyly slipped passed her and into the last open spot. “You’re out.~” he smiled.

“Y-yah!!~”

 


 

[Alwaysme3 Says:] So... how was it? I need one more game for the college/university class~~ Have any ideas? Please message me, yes? Thank you, in advance~~ xDDD BTW, go back and check out chapter 1 (not the assembly chapter but the chapter after the foward). Issy made some b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l posters~~ it includes the minor characters as well ^^ please give her credit for her hard work. THANK YOU ISSY-DEAR!!

[Issy says] Aigoo~ the HUGE AFF shutdown made me REALLY sad. :( SHO this chappie is a make up one~ it also has one of our minor characters~ xD I hope you guys enjoy this chapter~!! BTW PWEASE~ send us a good game for college/university students. :P BTW BIGBANG,SHINee, B1A4, CNBLUE, INFINITE and 2AM are ALL having comebacks this month~!! :DD ALSO NU'EST just released their single~ xD ALIVE IS AWESHUM~! IGNITION is DAEBAK~ and SHERLOCK will be SICK~!! <33 BTW HAPPY WHITE DAY~!! <33 *gives out chocolate* EHEMM~~~ BAPLASA = B.A.P + BILASA, I was too lazy to write the whole thing and the text doesn't flow very good. ALSO you pronounce BAP like..bibimBAP~ and BILASA yeah you already know it's just LASA~ xD And NO BI is NOT pronounced as a type of dating preference it's just BI~ like BEE~ :P