*Annyeong*

S.I.M. Academy [Stealthily Inscrutable Mutants]

[Alwaysme3Says:] Annyeonghasaeyo!!~ <333 Miahnaeyo, but this is not chapter two. I just wanted to say a couple of things. ^^ How are you guys??Did you enjoy the assembly chappy? We apologize if you weren't mentioned in the assembly chappy. You will be in the next one xD Yah, yah! Jace, Sangki and Kyuhyun! I told you guys to pay attention before the story started. *tsk tsk* xD Anyways... As most of you already have... Issy already knows most of you and I am getting quite envious. Hehe. The point of this story was to get to know other people and make new AFF buddies (since I am new and all >.>) So... I will officially introduce myself. Annyeonghasaeyo, Stacy imnida! You can call me Sumiko if you want. Thats my Japanese name. I'm taking Japanese!! My second year this year. How about you guys? Know any Japanese? Maybe we can talk Japanese to each other xD Kekeke. I am 100% Hmong. What is Hmong, you ask? Well, I have nothing to say other than... Google it. I don't know either xD Lmaoo~~ Just kidding. But seriously ^^ I am... 15 years old? I like joking around and talking to people so... Message me? I hate awkwardness >.< And Issy and I will be communicating with you guys through the comments, so don't forget to come back and reply because we will definitely respond back. Even if you just wrote 'Lol.' xDDD Let's get along, shall we?

 

[Issy says] Yah yah yah~ Issy here~! Daww~ Sumiko unnie~ don't be so DOWN~! :P I've been with these babos for a LONG TIME. xD I'm not going to repeat what you just said above BUT BUT all I gotta say is KEKEKEKE MEHRONGGGGGG~!!! :DDDDD WELP for the people who don't know me, Anyeong~ choneun Issy imnida~! :) My REAL NAME is actually Isabella~ but people have been calling me Issy since 3rd grade, downside is if you have people who call you Issy all the time. They tend to NOT know your first name OR mess it up OR forget it OR don't know how to spell it. -_- Tch ISSY isn't spelled I-Z-Z-Y it's I-S-S-Y~ and ISABELLA isn't spelled I-S-S-A-B-E-L-L-A it's spelled I-S-A-B-E-L-L-A  ya got that down~? :P I'm Laotian-Chinese~ WELL actually 3/4 Laotian and 1/4 Chinese~ even though a quarter is not a HUGE amount as people say. (Babo hakgyo chingus, always have to point out I'm not Chinese. -_-)  that side of me is still VERY important. That's why Chinese New Year is one of my fave hoidays and NO NO it's NOT for the money..okay maybe a bit. xD I'm turning 13, 3 weeks from now which means~ DAS RIGHT I SHARE DUH B-DAY WITH DUH PARK BOM OF 2NE1~ :D So proud~ :3 That should give you an idea if you're older than me or not. Hurmm~ as you can see I LOVE to talk and laugh and smile. But I dislike introductions/first impressions because I'm really shy when it comes to that. I dislike awkwardness A LOT and try to smooth it over~ :P SO THIS IS A SHORT ALL ABOUT MOI~! I hope that you guys will support our story even though they're REALLY SLOW updates~ and comment a TON~! SHO LESH GET ALONG ARASSOYO~? :)